Skaterboi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed the back of his neck, giving a soft bite as I climaxed. I knew I didn't cum nearly as much as he did, but holy fuck it felt amazing.

I rolled my older lover on to his back, to cuddle in his arms. He felt warm, comforting, strong. But he was very quiet. "Val, you ok?"

I would have assumed he was having a seizure, except for the odd look of calm. This wasn't pain, this was a sudden numbness.

Val reached his hand to my shoulder, patting my back in what I can only assume was meant as an act of comfort. But his movement was erratic. "I-I think I need to go to the hospital."

Fuck! It took me a few seconds to find the strength to sit up. I wanted to cry, to scream. Yeah, great job, Jack-off! You're not a doctor, you're just a fucking party-boy slut.

I managed to calm my breath, and clear my mind enough to locate the landline phone. I dialed 911, explaining the situation to the operator; unresponsive patient, possible heart attack or stroke. Wait no, he's not unresponsive. Oh well, better to ask for more help.

I saw there was an option to call the upper floor (so Kat would not completely freak out when the ambulance arrived.) But I decided against it. Knowing my dumb-ass self, I would likely manage to disconnect the 911 call.

I waited until the ambulance arrived, which took only a few minutes.

In the chaos, I got the hell out of that house without even saying goodbye. Maybe I would go back to Seattle, maybe I would just keep walking until I disappeared into the Pacific ocean. Either way, Val would be better off without me.

12