Skaterboi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val was holding the kiss as he held me close. He paused for breath just long enough to continue our conversation. "Don't those two mean the same thing; sober and straight edge or whatever the fuck you said."

"Depends on who you ask," I replied with a laugh. I rested my head on his shoulder peppering kisses from his neck, to his ear. "I think I could arrange for you to stay on medical cannabis, with the occasional bottle of wine." I gave his earlobe a tender bite. "Do you trust me?"

Val arched his neck, turning his head to face me. "Can I trust you?"

"I don't know." At that moment I was genuinely star-struck. Val Kepler wanted to know if he could trust me? "I know I'm not your first. You act like a big strong dom, but I know you've done more than your share of receiving."

"You gotta start at the bottom to get to the top."

I laughed hard, rolling on to my back to catch my breath. Val had that line ready and waiting.

"Not that I've ever seen the top," he added, in a softer tone. Val held my hand, placing it over his cum covered abs.

Holy fuck, you're a beast. Val had ejaculated so much it couldn't make it into the bag. "You've never seen the top?" I couldn't help but chuckle. "Dude, I've seen your movies, I've been to your house."

"A wise man once said, everyone should get their moment of fame. Just to know what hell on earth truly is."

"That wise man was you." I kissed his forehead, and we held each other as we drifted off to sleep. Of course, in his medicated state, Val fell asleep sooner than I.

It was then I realized, I had not checked my phone in days. I considered leaving the bed, but that required leaving his embrace. I couldn't do that to him. Val would be able to feel me go; the loss of warmth, even if only for a moment. And for what; to see if my dad is still pissed, maybe he reported me missing? Or to check out all of the job offers I don't have? Val was all I had, all I needed.

His life, his happiness, it meant everything. Val was coming home with me. I would be the partner, lover, and friend that he needed.


12