Skeeter 01

Story Info
Skeeter needs his chewies.
2.5k words
3.5
1.3k
1
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skeeter 01

Here's what I like about this guy Blake. He's somewhat of a creature of habit and he doesn't have it in him to venture back at me, even though he seems to enjoy when I venture towards him. Also, venturing means flirting, hands on, visually or verbally.

I also like how he must like the way I venture at him or, LOL, or he's just a sucker for my pestering texts. Either way, as a creature of habit, he visits his friend Frank almost every Thursday evening and whatever those boys do on Thursday evenings, it's over just after 9pm.

And it's not stalking if I can spy Blake's SUV at Frank's place from my house if I don't have to leave my house, right?

[Weep]

"Blake, R U @ Franks?"

[Weep]

"Maybe, why Skeeter?"

[Weep]

"Drive me 2 gas station?"

[Whoop]

"It's getting spooky dark."

[Whoop]

"And I want some chewies."

[Weep]

"Fine, R U ready, Skeeter?"

[Weep]

"Leaning against your SUV."

See? Blake either finds it easier to put up with my pestering texts or chivalry isn't dead. Even though Blake was helping a damsel in distress and that damsel is a guy dressed like a dame, although I think the use of the word dame is dead, unless you're a British female warrior knight who has been appointed, I guess.

Anyways, hey there, I'm Skeeter because I have been considered a pest most of my life, but it has all been in my favor, so that's on all of those who preferred to smack my butt rather than swat me away. Or vice versus, it's hard to tell which way things go sometimes.

"Skeeter, stop pestering me about walking you the two blocks to the gas station and get in my SUV already. Besides, you never leave enough space between us on the sidewalk anyways."

LOL, like I hadn't figured out how to flip his center console up. LOL, and as if Blake hadn't figured out how to frown at me.

"Well, it's dark and spooky, Blake, even in your fancy SUV with all these dash and info screen lights, so."

[Seat belt snap, Scoot, scoot]

Oh, and his frown turned upside down when I found my own arm and hand rest, right? That's our thing, I guess. That's our sexual relationship anyways.

"Anyways, Blake, since we're out, we might as well take the back alleys on the way back to dropping me off then, unless you think that's just me pestering you and all, so."

[Window gaze, squeeze, window gaze, squeeze]

Well, damn, dame, he nodded his head okay!

"Skeeter, those aren't much for shorts, so."

"I mean, it's dark out and all, Blake, so they are good enough for the gas station, unless you want to pester me about wearing bike shorts outdoors after 9pm or something."

"No, no, I'm just making conversation for our 3-minute drive, that we could have walked, so."

[Thump, squeeze, thump, squeeze, thump, squeeze]

"One of these days, Skeeter, one of these days!"

"Maybe, who knows, Blake."

Now, I had been pestering Blake for rides to the gas station to get my chewies for long enough that we, I mean, he, had a parking spot just to the side of the building. We had also made enough after dark trips to the gas station that I knew damn well that bike shorts are fine in the dark outdoors, but the inside of the gas station was as bright as daylight, but I had an escort, right? And it was he who started his SUV and drove away with only making mention of my skin tight shorts when he could have told me to change or cover up, so that was on him.

[Hesitation to open SUV doors while parked off to the side]

"Just for the record, Blake, you just hesitated to wait for me to lip jack your mustache, so that makes like three things we have now. Our short drives [mwah], your love of the way I use your crotch as an arm rest [mwah, squeeze] and your secret inner desire to [mwah] play your small part [mwah] in swapping tongue tips with me [mwah] and maybe it's four things because you actually just wrapped [mwah] your arm around me, so."

"Are you counting or complaining, Skeeter?"

"Be nice, Blake. I mean, I'm counting because we seem to be on a count down track to other things, but other than the security camera, my scorecard is private, so."

"Well, Skeeter, I'm pulling over in the alley on the way back, so."

"And that's fine, Blake, but don't expect our countdown clock to jump too far ahead or anything. [Mwah] Grab me a watermelon sports drink while you use the beer cooler open door to cool off your boner then."

I mean, I knew what was what from the first time I pestered Blake for a ride, but I did surprise myself by letting that slip out so casually, so maybe our countdown clock was running faster than I thought it was then, maybe?????

[Blake wandered that way to the coolers and Skeeter lingered around the chewies shelves]

"Melvin, I'm having all of these chewies and Blake might want some of that disgusting chaw, so? But he never chews his chaw on the days he knows that I'm going to lip jack his mustache, so."

"(Hush, Skeeter and listen up while he is staring unusually long at the same old beer cans! Hook me sideways with Blake and your chewies are free for a month, Skeeter!)"

"Melvin???? I'm taken back by that statement."

"(Hush, Skeeter, sideways, hook me up sideways!)"

I mean, I was just too taken back to figure that out, but it felt like "sideways" meant sex, right? And even though I had been little more than Blake's touchy-feely damsel in distress a few times, I mean, sharing wasn't something that I was into much, so.

"Blake, Melvin wants to know if you want a couple canisters of chaw and I think he wants you to pump your chest up to prove that you're 21 and can buy your beer, so?"

"Yeah, Blake, what's the verdict on the chaw then? Two for one special tonight or a 3-way special tomorrow, so?"

Oh no, don't look at me folks! Melvin threw that sideways sidewinder curve ball from center ice and it smacked me square in my lip jacking lips too! Also, I mean it takes three to have a 3-way, so Blake, Melvin and who? I mean, Melvin had already arm shooed me to the side by that point, so????

Also, huh, I mean, you heard Blake say earlier that he was parking in the alley on our way back, so I mean, did Melvin just steal our moment? Also, it takes three for a 3-way, right?

"What, Melvin? Two canisters of chaw for tomorrow and Skeeter's chewies and this beer for me and this sports drink for Skeeter and I guess that will be it for the night, um, I guess. Also, what?"

Beer breath I could handle, but I sighed a big relief when he said "for tomorrow" regarding that nasty chaw stuff. Also, no offense to all of you chaw chewers, but, ewe, on nights while parked in the back alley anyways.

"(Melvin is waiting for you to prove that you're 21 by pumping up your chest and go all "grr, grr, grr" or something, Blake.)"

"Skeeter! I mean, Mel, you know I'm 21, right?"

LOL, guys, right? I mean, he didn't tear his shirt buttons open and go all "grr, grr, grr", but he filled his lungs full anyways and scoffed, LOL. Which, huh, Melvin seemed to enjoy. A little bit too much. Or in other words, yep, sideways means sex. Man sex, which is different than fem boy sex. I think.

Also, I mean, I know this is my story and all, but you heard Melvin say something about a 3-way with Blake, but not include me, right? I mean, I'm just looking for clarification folks, that's all. Also, huh?

"Your transaction is complete, so have a nice evening and Skeeter, you stay in touch and keep things sideways, you hear me?"

"Um, um, ooh, ah, I'll text you, Melvin, I guess."

There, you see, folks? I still didn't hear anything about who is the third sideways person, right?

"Pull up just a little further and lock the doors, Blake. Oh, oh, pull my side closer to the alley brick wall so no one fling my door open and snatch me!"

[SUV doors lock, beer pops open with a fizz, sip]

"So, wow, that was weird with Melvin then, right Skeeter?"

"Oh, that was three ways of weird, Blake and I'm not even sure who the third wheel is going to be, but in case you didn't catch all that with Melvin, he wants you sideways tomorrow night in a 3-way situation, which means there is a mystery of who the third member might be, who is obviously not me, but I have to say Blake, I mean, maybe you and I haven't really done a lot of anything up to this point, um, I'm not comfortable with sharing you with some 3-way fag fest, so, you say????????"

"Um, [sip] what? No!"

"Whew."

"Trust me, Skeeter, you're about all I can handle and I mean that in a kind way. Also, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, you've gotten so much better at handling me lately, so."

[Rub, squeeze, rub, rub, squeeze, rub, squeeze]

"Ooh, oh, Skeeter, are you sure you heard Melvin correctly? Aha, aha, aha, ooh, oh."

[Zip, push, oh, push shorts down more]

"I mean, I heard more than I wanted to hear, Blake, unless you wanted me to get further clarification."

[Stroke, stroke, stroke]

"Aha, aha, ah, no, no, I believe you, Skeeter, aha, aha, oh, ooh."

[Fap, fap, fap, fap, stroke, stroke, slip slide, slip slide, oops, close inspection time]

Nope, my backside isn't built for that! So, I changed the countdown clock quickly!

"Blake, I'm sorry, but this thing is never going to fit, so if you need or want some boy butt, I mean, maybe I could look the other way once if some Melvin man butt would do! And I'm only assuming that it doesn't flip the other way, so?"

[Fap, fap, fap, slow stroke, slip stroke, fap, slip, slip, tip tease, tip squeeze, stroke, fap, fap, fap]

"Aha, aha, aha, ooh, ooh, oh, oh. Skeeter, it took so many drives to the gas station to get here, so stop with the Melvin man butt talk and lip jack me down there!"

Well, that was pretty far down the countdown clock dial, but I started it, so I did just that, but I cheated a little! I mean, I didn't know a blow job from a banana, so I placed his purple bulb between my tightly pursed lips and created the best suction pod that I could squinted my eyes!

And huh, who knew that would work then? And huh again, it wasn't that bad and it worked! I mean, ewe and icky, but better than chaw! No offense to the chaw chewers, of course. Also, LOL, I had like five bags of chewies, so.

"Ahh, finally, Skeeter!"

"Well, I guess even I knew it was in the stars for us sooner or later, Blake, but you heard what I said about where your shooting star won't fit, right? Also, ick, I can tell that you chewed chaw yesterday, so."

"Fine, but Melvin sells lube, Skeeter, so?"

"Oh, we're back to Melvin again then, Blake?"

"Oops, no, no, I'm happy with what just happened and I'm sure you misunderstood Melvin anyways, so."

"Well, I mean, it's not that I have any desire to continue this Melvin conversation, but it would be nice to at least understand how a man sandwich works, Blake, but I'm still glad that you're not interested, so. Also, if you promise to not chew chaw after Tuesday's, I mean, I'll move my head up and own a little next week, if you want that again, anyways, so."

"Oh, Skeeter, it's our thing now and I can hold off on chewing chaw a bit."

"Well, I just think we should clarify a few things with Melvin, that's all, unless you're still on the firm path of "no way" then Blake, so?"

"Oh, I mean, Skeeter, if you're that curious and insisting, so?"

"No, I mean, I'm just thinking about what you want, Blake, so?"

"Well, you said that he said that you weren't the third wheel and all, so, I mean, I'm all about you, Skeeter, so."

"Well, Blake, I mean, he was whispering and there were other customers around, so Melvin may not have said everything he wanted to say, but it doesn't matter because I already stated that I'm not interested in sharing, even though I'm not exactly in a position to lay a claim on you, so."

"Oh, I mean, then it sounds like you don't have all of the information then, Skeeter, so?"

"I mean, I just wanted to know who does who and what the third person does, but this is all about you, Melvin and some third party, but it would be nice to know what was up because if you and I are going to be a thing on the side, I mean, we should both know all of the information. But it's up to you, Blake. I'm just the "go between" and all, so."

Well folks, we carried on hawing back and forth for another 15 minutes and then Blake was up again and I just wasn't sure if he was up again for me or for our gross and annoying back and forth conversation about Melvin, so I pursed my lips around him again and praised that the taste of chaw had subsided.

And then I guess he was spent, so he took me home. All the while as I texted back and forth with Melvin, not that we were both obsessed with it all by then, so.

Also, whoa, Melvin really cleared things up then! And Melvin has a dirty mouth on text! And Melvin wants a top, a bottom, a mouth, anything sideways, he wants things dirty and he wants it every Friday night! Yet, I still had no idea who the third was.

"It's up to you, Blake, but these texts from Melvin clearly identify more than I wanted to know, so?"

"Skeeter, I promise, I'm not going to fall into any fag flop house trap. Now, are you my secret Trap on the side still?"

"I mean, who else is going to drive me to the gas station after 9pm to get me chewies and then park with me in the alley, so? But we've reached our sexual limit as to what we can do and that's my final statement!"

I mean, I believed Blake when he said he had no interest in Melvin's fag flop house 3-way, even though he drove the wrong way when he left my driveway. But maybe he needed gas for his SUV and forgot while we were there and forgot while we got together twice in the alley, so.

End Skeeter 01