Your Boyfriend Says Hi

Story Info
Girl leaves boy homealone, boi takes care of boy.
834 words
4.35
32.4k
65

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers

"Fucking finally!" Jen sighs out as she unlocks her house's door and gets inside. She tosses her keys on a table and makes her way to the living room "I'm back! Sorry for taking so long" She calls out to the boyfriend she left hanging while she went about her business.

To her surprise, however, Jake was nowhere to be found. "Great, now he's gonna be all pouty...." She mumbles. She pulls out her phone to text him but stops when she hears voices coming from the kitchen. She goes to investigate and as she gets closer, the voice starts sounding more and more familiar. "Fucking hell, Lelsie!" She shouts as she enters the kitchen, startling her girly little brother. "For a second I thought you were some robber!"

Leslie was standing behind the kitchen counter, face glistening in sweat as if he just finished a workout. "Fuck Jen! You almost gave me a heart attack!" He blurts out in response, before both siblings breath a sigh of relief.

"What'chu doing here anyways?" Jen asks as she opens the fridge and grabs some ham and cheese to fix herself a sandwich. "I...euh...Fuck-" The femboy gasps, biting his black painted lip as if to stifle a scream.

"Wh-what about you? I thought you had a an errand to run or something" He retorts, trying to switch topics.

"I did....like two hour ago." she replies, matter of factly as she turns to face him.

Jen raises an eyebrow at the pained? Expression her little brother is making but pays it no mind and continues making her snack. That is until she hears a loud, sloppy ~GLURCK~.

"What was that?" She asks.

"What was what?" He goes, feigning ignorance.

~GLURCK~

"THAT!! This weird noise!" Jen insists, losing patience.

"O-oh that!" Leslie blurts out, his eyes darting left and right, as if trying to make up a quick lie. "You mean this?" The boy slightly grits his teeth, eyes slightly rolling back and shortly another ~GLUURCK~ fills the room, and another and another. "Its a new trick I learned" He goes, a mischievous smirk on his feminine face "Its called ventriloquism....I think".

"Fucking weirdo..." Jen mumbles, taking a bite out of her sandwich before leaving.

"Your boyfriend says hi, by the way~" Leslie casually lets out.

Jen stops dead in her tracks"Wh-what did he say? Was he pissed?" She asks, her voice oozing with worry.

The femboy's smile stretches wider "Don't worry sis, let's just say I gave him another bone to chew on~"

The girlfriend lets out a sigh of relief and collects herself back " I hope you didn't scare him away this time".

The girly boy chuckles and another ~GLUUURCK~ fills the room, this time longer and louder than before. "Bitch please, I'm adorable! Although, he did say I was a mouthful~"

"You mean a handful?" She corrects him.

"That too."He replies.

"Well, I'll call him later. I'm gonna take a nap. See you bratty" She waves a middle finger before disappearing upstairs.

As soon as she was out of earshot, Leslie step back from behind the counter, revealing a freshly facefucked Jake, panting and trying to swallow his third serving of femboy cum.

"Mmmh, that was close, wasn't it?" Leslie grabs his semi hard, sloppy fuckmeat and slaps his sister's boyfriend across the face a couple of times, cackling as he smears his warm, thick cum all over his handsome visage, marking him as his bottom bitch. "Open your fucking mouth faggot!" The dominant femboy orders, slapping his cock on Jake's lips.

The bottom boyfriend obeys reluctantly and as soon as he does, Leslie drops a fat globe of spit straight into his throat before slapping his fagbreaker on his tongue and shoving the whole beast down his windpipe. He observes, relishes even, as the 'stud's eyes widen and tear up as his throat gets clogged and stretched once more.

"Fuck yeah! Eat my cock you fucking slut!"The femboy's sack comes crashing against Jake's chin once, twice, thrice, then it's a blur, as the girly top facefucks the boy to oblivion and back, leaving him to room or time to breath, only pulling out when his head turns blue. "You're gonna get your fill of girlcock in this house, trust me lover boy~" He says before grabbing his fuckrod and jerking it to Jake's face. And with a roar, Lelsie unleashes yet another torrent of gunk that comes decorate his big sister's slutty boyfriend's muck as rope after thick, molten hot rope land on his hair, forehead, eye, nose and fucking mouth.

"Fiou....Fuck, I love ruining my sister's boyfriend's~" He casually lets out as he rides down his orgasm. "But you Jake? I think you're a keeper."He says before giving him one last tap with his cock" Now how about you go take a shower, You reek of me, hehe~"

Leslie tucks his deflating trapdick back into his panties and pulls up his denim shorts before stepping aside and letting the stumbling boy leave.

Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers