Skeeter 02

Story Info
Skeeter still needs more chewies.
1.9k words
3.25
724
00

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skeeter 02

Well, Blake couldn't resist Melvin's fag flop house offer and I wouldn't be so hard on him about it, except no one is willing to cough up the truth of details of who did what, where they did it and what kind of follow up there was! I mean, I didn't need details, of course, but if Blake, well, I'm not one such that a partner can give it in a fag flop house and then put it in my delicate mouth later, so.

But you move on with life, right? And sometimes life comes to you!

[Weep]

"U need some chewies, Skeeter?"

[Weep]

"Kazumi, I'm chewing on rope."

[Weep]

"I need some gas, Skeeter."

[Weep]

"It's a tie then, Kazumi."

[Weep]

"On my way, Skeeter."

And just so you know folks, I wear the fancy black latex gloves when I operate a fuel pump nozzle. I'll also have you know that they still aren't all that attractive, but they work for the smell of gas on my hands, so.

"(Skeeter, should I even ask why your chewies are free then?)"

"(No, Kazumi, it's a gross story.)"

"(A gross story like in Melvin's fag flop house gross, Skeeter?)"

"(I wasn't there, but yeah.)"

"Your transition is complete, Skeeter (so wag your tongue at me baby and bring me some fresh man meat.)"

Gross, right folks? I mean, that takes practice and I had never practiced that before, so nope! There was no tongue wagging from my side. I mean, I peeked the tip a little, but that was all, so. And I'm not even getting into how Melvin and his "boys" kept and apparently, used up Blake either and already need new man meat after just a couple of weeks, so.

"So, if I'm driving, Skeeter and we're at a pestering tie with the gas and the chewies then, I mean?"

"No more than 30 minutes, Kazumi."

"Those Demin shorts you're wearing say 45 minutes, Skeeter. And you can roll them up, so?"

Yeah, sometimes it's like what's the point of arguing, right? Besides, it was nice of Kazumi to notice that I was dressed for more than pumping fuel, so 45 minutes at the highway turn around wouldn't be the end of me, right?

Besides, there are good mannered and well-behaved people down at the highway turn around, so.

[Shuffles small bags]

"Want some chewies, Vic?"

"Stop pestering me, Skeeter with your chewies!"

"Can I walk away, Vic?"

"Bye, Kazumi, oops, I forgot my manners. It's good to see you Kazumi and your dark flowing hair shines brighter than the full moon, so, bye Kazumi."

I mean, just for the record, Kazumi broke the tie in my favor by walking away, so.

"Sorry, Skeeter, it's just that Kazumi is the coordinator of the neighborhood grapevine and all, so."

LOL, like I didn't know that.

"Want some chewies, Vic?"

"I want to stick one of your chewies just inside of your rosebud and eat it that way, Skeeter, but that's just between us, so?"

Well, hells bells, right? No one ever quite put things that way! Also, gross, right? Maybe? But, LOL, tasty! On his side, not mine.

"Well, shock and silence aren't exactly a "no", Skeeter, although you should start breathing. Anyways, I'm sorry to hear about Blake. He was a good guy."

"Oh, I heard that his fag slave brain washing is almost complete and that his chains might be removed within the next five or six days, so."

"So, can I expect a few "need chewies" texts in the near future now that you're riding life all alone, Skeeter? I mean, I won't think of it as pestering me if you text me once a week, so?"

"Hmm, can we keep the colorful chewies in the bag, Vic? That not I think that it's gross or anything, but my experience level isn't anywhere near, um, that kind of butt stuff."

"I mean, but we can keep it in the back of our minds, right Skeeter?"

"Duh, Vic, but my clock is running, so I should mingle a little now, so I'll text you soon, Vic, okay?"

I mean, according to my searches on Chang as I walked away, I mean, apparently that kind of butt stuff is a thing, but no one posted anything about adding a small red chewie into the mix. I mean, I posted a question on the boards, but that was just to claim the idea first! Also, my question on Chang was more of a statement than a question, but it time stamped just the same, so.

"Can I pester you for a green chewie, Skeeter?"

"Cassandra! What's up?"

"Oh, I don't know, other than your silly little fem boy ass is trending on Chang! And Paul likes green candy, so?"

"Tee, he, I mean, I posted that I get to perfectly place the chewie, didn't I, Cassandra?"

"LOL, I like how you're still hopelessly in love with me, Skeeter, but until you switch back, my ass is Paul's ass to perfectly place a small green chewie in between, so?"

"Tee, he, I mean, here, take two, Cassandra."

[Nervously shakes one of the little bags of chewies into her open hand]

"I'm going to switch back someday, Cassandra!"

"Then ring my door bell and bring a ring, Skeeter! And not that plastic ring you got for free for eating so many bags of chewies! By the way, my baby sister is stills vowing to kill the SOB who got the last plastic ring from the chewies bag contest just as soon as she's old enough to become a goth girl killer, so, LOL, knock on my back door when you come around."

Ahh, someday, right? Someday I will hold Cassandra to her word if and when I ever switch back. Also, she mentioned her back door, not like I was recording our conversation or anything.

"WTF Skeeter? How many chewies do you eat in one day? You're down to three bags! And what's with with line of girls?"

"Well, you left me alone, Kazumi and this is what happens when I'm left alone and I have a phone with me to search sex stuff on Chang because Vic brought up some sex stuff, so?"

[Quickly checks what's trending on Chang]

[Grapevine Coordinator goes crazy with her phone, weep, weep, weep, weep, weep, weep]

"Skeeter! Pay attention! The only reason a woman like Colleen is going to shove her cleavage in your face is because you have something she wants! Jeez [hip check], scoot over! Hey Colleen, looking sweet tonight. Red, green, purple or yellow chewie?"

"Rainbow me, Kazumi."

You see, folks, any day you get hip checked out of the way by Kazumi is a good day, so, ahh.

"Well, Skeeter, are you just going to stand there off to the side or were you going to update your post on Chang with how your chewies might work up front too? Jeez, where's your head at, Skeeter?"

[Snatches the remaining bags of chewies from Skeeter]

"Well, I didn't want to pester anyone about it, Kazumi, so."

I mean, I walked away as I updated my post, but I added that it was by popular demand from the ladies to protect my imagine. And someday I hope to have an imagine to protect, which is something that I would have if I wasn't such a pest to everyone, unless being a pest is a good imagine.

"I'm out of chewies, Andrew."

"Is that a question or a statement, Skeeter?"

"Can't it be both, Andrew? Will you ride me up to gas station and by ride me, I meant drive me, so?"

"Can't it be both, Skeeter?"

Damn, who said the other person could just toss it back like that then, huh?

"Can I control the tempo, Andrew? And I should text Kazumi, so."

"Well, don't pester Kazumi, but politely ask her, well, tell her not to worry, so?"

"{Gulp}, not to worry because I have the tempo under control, Andrew?"

"Yeah, sure, why not, jump on, I mean, jump in, Skeeter!"

"{Gulp!}"

[Weep]

"We need more chewies! Pronto!"

[Whoop]

"Get with it, Skeeter!"

[Whoop]

"Red, red, red, red!"

"LOL, don't tell me, Kazumi replied back that you and I should make our way to the gas station, right Skeeter? And it's not polite to lie and the highway turn around crew are polite people, so?"

"{Gulp!}"

Well, Andrew was a polo shirt guy anyways and everyone knows that polo shirt people are respectful, right?

"Park one more spot over, Andrew, not like that's my spot or anything. Also, how am I supposed to go inside of the gas station if I remove my shorts like you just asked me to, huh? I'm very particular about my chewies and I have to protect you from Melvin anyways. He's still on the hunt for more man meat and since I've been next to you for a few minutes, I mean, I think you're pretty nice, so."

"So, that's a point in my favor then, right Skeeter?"

"It's a point in your favor, Andrew, but Kazumi is blowing up my phone, so we'll both be dead if we don't hurry. Also, can I do this when we're in private then [mwah]?"

"Oh, Skeeter, I'm going to fuck you so hard soon enough!"

"LOL, chewies first, babe, I mean, Andrew."

I mean, I scooted close to him and pulled my old arm rest trick on his lap, so even his hardest might be doable. I think. LOL, I hope since I started it, again!

"Eyes off of Andrew, Melvin! He's mine until he does me hard and then dumps me, so?"

"Well, someone needs to do you hard, Skeeter, so fair enough. By the way, here's $200 for the right to use your trendy chewie ass eating idea. A couple of the boys we have chained up in basement, well, their backsides are getting a little ripe, so."

"Oh, I mean, silly Melvin, it's a $400 for the entire rainbow, so?"

"Then here's $600 and you use the rest to figure out to make a shirt and a belt out of chains then, Skeeter."

[Snatch!]

"Well, I have to get back to the turn around now anyways (but you never even thought to invite me over, Melvin!)"

"Skeeter, that's because you're dainty and cute and the things that go on in my place are dirty and disgusting and probably illegal and I like you too much to ruin your life, Skeeter, so."

"Oh, well, I guess I'll get to work on a chain outfit for you then, Melvin. Ah, Andrew, grab your beers and we need to go!"

I mean, at least Melvin had my best interest in mind, right? Also, just the thought of what may or may not go on inside of his place, right? It's like ewe and ick with a gag on top! Or Melvin on top. Either way, it was still ewe, ick and gag.

"Why are you parking way at the beginning of the highway turn around, Andrew? Can't you see Kazumi about in the middle frantically waving her arms and yelling "chewies, chewies, chewies" then, hmm?"

"Oh, um, Skeeter, I mean, what I see in about the middle is my girlfriend standing pretty close to Kazumi as she frantically draws attention to my SUV, so?"

Well, that's certainly one way to end a date that was never a date, right?

End Skeeter 02