Skeeter 03

Story Info
The night of the huge traffic jam on Main Street.
2.6k words
3.67
814
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skeeter 03

That Saturday night when the Lava Java Coffee Shop on Main Street literally blew up like an erupting volcano, right? Which is a shame because even though the coffee was as thick as molten lava and tasted like a mud flow, the place was popular. Also, why the hell it exploded during the peak cruising hour was anyone guess, but it snarled up traffic and almost created a legal street party.

Which was to my advantage given my choice of outfits that night. I am all about fishnets that break above my Denim shorts beltline and I tried a fishnet shirt with a black unstuffed bra and the early results from the impromptu street party were somewhat in my favor, so.

Also, the evening was too warm for the people trapped in the traffic jam to keep their vehicle windows up, so all conversations were fair game.

"What are you pestering me about, Skeeter?"

"Joe, it's not pestering if we are all stuck in the same situation, so. Besides, I'm not a prude and I won't make a fuss over a couple of photos if I happen to look like a street worker as I lean into your truck's window and talk to you and Harry, so?"

"Which is almost the definition of pestering, but since you're here, how many fingers above your belt do your fishnets go?"

"Four guy fingers or six dainty fingers, so?"

"Anything in that bra then?"

"Nope, the cups are firmly formed and the fishnet shirt defuses from all that. Also, hey, Harry."

I mean, I guess something happened somewhere because there was an odd moment of silence. And eye glances.

"Harry, I need an escort to the "Stop & Rob" convenience store to get my chewies, so? Also, I need to stop leaning into this window to talk because some street worker on Main Street in fishnets is trending, so?"

"Skeeter, it's 50 steps right behind us!"

"So, you're saying "no" then, Harry? I mean, Joe and his truck are not going anywhere with what just happened to the Lava Java Coffee Shop and Main Street, so????"

"Nah, I was just stalling so I could check out a few of your "leaning in" side view photos on Chang, Skeeter, but you know my Uncle Clyde is the night manager, so don't make a fuss about things!"

Like little ole me would ever make a fuss. That's what fishnets from toe to neck are for.

"Wow, we're walking at a pretty normal pace, Harry. I like that."

"Hush, Skeeter and stop trying to hold my hand."

"Sorry, but I wanted to talk to you while we walked and I'm trying to keep things private between us, so."

"Talking is pestering, Skeeter."

"Fine, Harry because my side is in the form of questions anyways. So, Harry, last weekend, I mean, did you or did you not curl move your fingers when you reached down with me, hmm? And be honest with me because it's not every day that people have the chance to have such an intimate conversation in the middle of the street with so many people around to overhear us, so?"

"Skeeter, I didn't reach down, my arm was in a normal low position and you trapped me when you blind sided me with a beer, a hug and a kiss on my chin. It wasn't a big deal, so."

"Well, it was a big deal to someone who only gets offered a one-way ticket, Harry! So, did your fingers move a little while I squished your arm into position or not, Harry? And only half of the people in the street can hear us, so be truthful then."

"Fine, Skeeter, maybe my hand was in a decent position and maybe I felt something and then maybe my fingers twitched from being squished, so can we just get your chewies now?"

"Fine, but all I'm saying is that it felt like real engagement and the engagement felt like a two-way street and there is a chance that with actual engagement back, I might be willing to fully engage back at with you at like step three or four, so?"

"Ugh, Skeeter, I mean, we'll talk in private later, but for now, we're not making a fuss in public!"

[Woo-hoo, sexy fishnets baby, hey, whoop, whoop, get lucky Harry, whoa, belly button, pay per play?]

"Harry, far be it from me to cause a fuss in public and all, so."

[Door chime jingle, jingle]

"Welcome, oh, Nephew Harry, hey and oh my, my, the pesty little Skeeter then! Chewies are to left and the bathroom needs a key, so are you two on a date? Condoms are on the center shelves, so?"

"Go get your beers babe, I mean, Harry and try to not make it too obvious that you're hiding from the view of the other customers and the security camera [mwah]."

"(Stop that, Skeeter, but I'll be hovering near the coolers in the back.)"

By the way, folks, Harry totally curled squeezed his fingers on me last weekend. And that's not a compliant. It was a first, but not a compliant. Also, damn, I don't wear a lot of skirts and I sure picked a bad day to wear one last weekend, but the movement was there just the same.

"Clyde, it almost pisses me off that you have a better selection of chewies than the gas station within walking distance of my place, so?"

"Skeeter, it almost pisses me off that you didn't take my hint and follow me into the bathroom! You could show me what all the fuss is about with this club sex thing. And it definitely pisses me off that you and the wife "chit chat" on Chang, so?"

"Well, many, many, women buy and wear the wrong size bra based on style and their likes. It's common thing and it's a clean advice page that I admin on Chang, so shut it about that. However, when Harry brings me over for dinner soon, I promise to keep my personal fitting of your wife out of sight and in her bedroom, which I assume is not the bedroom that you sleep in, so?"

"Oh, talk like that is going to get you done doggie up against the rear of building, Skeeter! And what do you mean when my nephew brings you over for dinner? And will you still be wearing all this fishnet stuff that night?"

"Oh, we're a thing now, Clyde, like a physical thing and if Harry wants me doggie up against the rear of your store building tonight, well, I'm submitting, so how much for these bags of chewies and this box of condoms then, Clyde? And don't forget Harry's beer."

"You little tease! Harry is family, so it's all free."

"Cool, Clyde, so, will you be twerking your cock tonight thinking about my visible belly button then? And what color chewie will I be chewing on in your fantasy, hmm?"

"Bitch!"

I mean, it's common for that vein in a 40 something's head to pulsate like that, right? I mean, Ba-bump, Ba-bump, Ba-bump, Ba-bump.

"Alright, alright, whatever this is, it's enough! Also, Uncle Clyde, do you need EMS?"

"[Mwah, smooch, ummah, mwah], sorry Harry, I was just telling your uncle that his store shelf stocking clerk, Bobby, is Bobbie Boa on the side and that to keep the two of you relatives from seeing more than you should both see later, we need to coordinate all the alley sex that is going to happen tonight around back. I mean, you wouldn't want your uncle to catch you balls deep in me as I lean up against the rear wall with chewies falling out of my mouth from all the "ugh, ugh, ugh" that I will be doing as you take me, right Harry? And vice versus with your uncle and Bobbie Boa, so?"

"Wait, what, yes, no, wait, what? Wait, what, wait. Oh, I mean, are you sure you have enough bags of chewies, Skeeter? And boxes of condoms?"

"Well, I didn't want to pester you and all, Harry, so. Also, Clyde, Bobbie Boa is a Sunday night butt slut who wears an amazing long blonde hair piece, unless that's, oops, a secret. And I'm only bringing this up on a Saturday night because we have a catastrophe outside with the exploding Lave Java Coffee Shop and with all the Ba-boom vein throbbing in your head, Clyde, I mean, I need you around for my chewies, so."

Oh, so some store shelf stocking clerks just so happen to keep a backpack handy in case they get called out or need a raise then, LOL?

Anyways, sorry folks, but there was no way that my first time was going to be up against a wall in a back alley, although the vision had a certain appeal to it, but nope, that vision would just have to stay safely locked away in my head. Besides, butt sluts like Bobbie Boa love to video themselves, so there would be something to watch and day dream about later.

But I was serious about the two-way engagement between Harry and myself, but how to go about it when half of Middleton was stuck in the same traffic jam due to the exploding Lava Java Coffee Shop, right? I mean, Joe was in control of the truck and his truck was right in the middle of things. Also, getting busy in a truck with three people in it is more of Bobbie Boa's thing.

"Joe, get serious. Your solution puts me on my hands and knees in the middle of your front seat, which I would do for Harry because I'm there now and I'm giving it up to Harry, but that also puts my dangling and bouncing head pretty close to your lap, so?"

"Hey, Skeeter, you pestered me for a solution and I gave you one! And you gave me a boner, so."

"Harry, are you going to weigh in on this or just keep measuring Joe's front seat for placement and doing math in your head about how there are two boners and two holes in this truck right now, hmm?"

[Tape measure zips back in]

"But I liked how you measured the weave size of my fishnets. It tickled just right."

[Tape measure pulled back out]

[Weep, whoop, weep, whoop]

"Who are you texting with, Skeeter?"

I mean, neither of their solutions was going to happen and my body told me that I was totally prepared to properly consummate my physical relationship with Harry and where there is a catastrophe and a traffic jam outside because of the exploding Lave Java Coffee Shop, I mean, there are traffic control officers too, right?

"Alright folks, what's all the commotion here? Can't you three see that I have a catastrophe and a traffic problem on my hands due to the exploding Lave Java Coffee Shop, hmm? I'm Officer Blade and I need to know what's going on then, so?"

"Officer Gay as a Blade, I'm trying to properly consummate my submission to Harry here because he curled his fingers on me last weekend and Joe won't give us enough privacy, so?"

"Consummate, huh? How old are you, Miss? Like a hundo? Also, is consummate what the cool kids call it these days when you're finally going to give up a piece of ass so your Bull can properly dump with a week then, hmm? And I'm the authorities, so you have to be honest with me! Also, was it a curl and squeeze or a curl and itch kind of groping then, hmm?"

"Officer Gay Blade, it was both, so I'm submitting, but the alley behind the "Stop & Rob" convenience store is dirty and full of security cameras and Bobbie Boa is back there and he painted his lips with bright red lip gloss because it's a Saturday night instead of his usual Sunday night, so you need to arrest Joe the driver and put your mouth on him, I mean, put him in back of your squad car for, I mean, 9 minutes or so, um, Harry?"

"(15 minutes, Skeeter.)"

"For at least 15 minutes so I can properly claim Harry as my boyfriend for at least one week before he dumps me flat. Also, Officer Gay Blade, do you want some chewies?"

[Shakes little bag of chewies]

"Driver, I'm going to need you to step out of your truck and put your zipper down, I mean, your hands above your head as high as you can to stretch your t-shirt up as high as possible and walk slowly in front of me, pronto! And a couple of chewies for the after taste, so."

"Thank you, Officer So Gay, should I step out of the vehicle too then?"

"Dressed like that, Miss? I'd have to arrest for looking like a street worker! Also, what's the size of those fishnet weaves then, hmm? And can I borrow that tape measure I see on the front seat to help with my interrogation of this very, very, bad driver boy, hmm?"

[Swats night stick over and over in his hand]

LOL, and there are some who say the police never help out.

"(Trade him the tape measure for his spare hand cuffs, Skeeter and I won't dump you for two weeks.)"

[Skeeter bats eyes as he holds up the tape measure, huh, that works then?]

"Alright, Harry, we had a two-way engagement and I'm not backing out, so now what? And I'm seriously asking "now what" because I have no idea what's next, so?"

"Skeeter, people are still mingling around like this is a street party and we have like zero privacy, so the alley is still our best bet. And if you drool is multiple colored because of your mix of chewies, well, that will be that then, so?"

Well, I'm sorry folks, but there is no way in hell that I'm stating in public that my first time was me giving it up in the alley behind the "Stop & Rob" convenience store on the night of the huge catastrophe and traffic jam with my shorts and fishnets pushed down and with my hands bracing me against the wall and with multiple color drool escaping from my perfectly shaped mouth because of the different chewies that I chew, so forget it. It never happened and that's because Harry promised me an official "do over" when we had a bed to do it in, so.

"Scoot over, Bobbie Boa!"

"What? The sweet and innocent Skeeter is living the alley life now [chuckles]. But I concede to the shape and size of your ass, so."

"Well, I work hard for it and by the way, your Officer "Daddy" is just on the street in his squad car with his raspberries and blueberries flashing while he interrogates Joe in the back with my tape measure, so."

"Hah! Officer "Daddy" still gives me all of his coin just as long as I let him make his nasty faggot mess on me while he's on his Sunday night patrol. Well, I use his coin to replace my hair pieces because that faggot has zero control when his gun goes off, but he still gives me his coin! And can I have a couple of chewies, Skeeter? I mean, the after taste, right?"

[Shakes little bag of chewies into Bobbie Boa's hand]

"(Is this going to hurt me, Bobbie Boa?)"

"Well, duh, hence all the drooling and whimpering for mercy. But only for the first 25 times, so."

Again, not that any of that happened and not that I had one of 25 times out of the way.

End Skeeter 03