Skeeter 04

Story Info
Skeeter wears the same street worker slut fishnet ensemble.
2.5k words
3.67
1k
00

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skeeter 04

"Well, it is not for all the time, Skeeter, but it has been about a week since you last wore your fishnets ensemble, so it will be alright tonight. Besides, it does work with your slender body, so."

"I mean, are you sure about hanging out at the old Railroad Station tonight, Kendra?"

"It will be fine Skeeter and we will stop and get you some bags of chewies. Also, refer to me as Kiwi tonight, alright?"

"Because you're just wearing a Kiwi green Cami bralette as your shirt tonight, Kiwi?"

"Just you never mind that, Skeeter. You're wearing a bra that is empty, yet has firmly formed cups that is slightly defused by your fishnet top and I'm wearing a bralette that has extremely flimsy cups that are full to brim and sagging south, yet very bouncy, so it's a tie!"

I mean, I was not arguing or anything, but Kendra gets excited when she has a chance to talk her way into a tie and those flimsy bralette cups, right? And that bouncy thing. And south is totally just an exaggeration at her age.

"Henry, your shelf choice of chewies leaves a little to be desired, so?"

"Come back at closing time, Skeeter and let's talk about my desires then, so?"

"Henry! You're 40 and I can't even buy beer yet!"

"OMG, Skeeter, I'm 29 and I work with the public! You know, like thugs, hoodlums, frats, polo shirt people, Denim jacket people, leather jacket people, black Denim people, horny house wives, faggot hubby's, popular people, girls who wear bras as a shirt and not enough hot CD's like you who look amazing in a fishnet ensemble, so?"

"Well, Henry, are you admitting that you like guys who dress like girls then? Also, are you admitting that you are secretly "HenryBoyCheeksLover016" who keeps leaving tributes on my Chang page then?"

"Oh, so now you're going to make fun of me because I'm bent a little downstairs then, Skeeter?"

"No, Henry, bananas are a popular tool for dressers when they start out, but your skin tone did make for a concern with me, so? Also, is it a bunch of bananas or a banana bunch then, hmm?"

"Oh, I mean, the doctor said that would clear up within six years, so?"

LOL, I'll be switched back in six years, so pass. Also, huh, so bouncing boobs are like waving a shiny watch in front of an unsuspecting victim with a horrible sexual skin tone issue? I mean, Kiwi and I are the same age, so.

"Kiwi, you don't have to take away two bags of my chewies to afford the beer, which we aren't legally old enough to buy anyways, so?"

"Hush, Skeeter, I passed around a photo I snuck in on you and I have a feeling that Brad Ballz might be willing to drive you to refresh your ridiculous supply of chewies. I mean, talk about good skin tone and all, right?"

"Kiwi, I'm not on the rebound!"

"Skeeter, sometimes you have to go with the flow, so flow with it for once, will you?"

Again, it was just a stall tactic to elevate her vocal expressions!

"Blue chewie, Brad Ballz?"

[Extends small bag of chewies]

"Don't pester with me, Skeeter! I'm stuck between a break up and a rebound, so. But yeah, I'll have a few chewies."

[Shakes small bag of chewies into Brad Ballz' open hand]

"This is my second time at the old abandoned Railroad Station, Brad Ballz, but I never got a tour of the place when I was here before, just in case there are things to see here, Brad Ballz, so?"

"Oh, I mean, there is this very tall building with multiple floors that about to cave in on everybody and a few old rail cars, so. And a caboose, so."

"Oh, I mean, do you like my caboose then, Brad Ballz? Even if it's guys caboose?"

[Pause for a 30 seconds chewie chew off and staring contest, I guess]

"At least I'm not afraid to clearly state who and what I am, Brad Ballz, so?"

"Well, the word is that your caboose hasn't been unhitched as of yet, Skeeter, so?"

"Oh, then the word is wrong, Brad Ballz. I was stuck in the huge traffic jam that was caused by the Lava Java Coffee Shop exploding catastrophe and all. Also, I've been in "make out" alley and I've been in "pursed pucker lips" alley, so."

"I mean, Skeeter, are we saying that we're both in the rebound situation, but can't admit it then?"

"Brad Ballz, I'm saying that you could give me a guided tour of the old abandoned Railroad Station and then maybe you can ride me to the store to get some more chewies, that's all. But I'm thrilled about touring the upper floors given that whole "about to cave in" thing, so?"

Well, here's the thing with the old abandoned Railroad Station, it's dirty, dusty, with broken pieces of wood and brick on the floor and apparently, I'm the only who was bothered by that. And don't get me started on what the inside of the old rail cars looked like!

But the caboose wasn't so bad, comparatively anyways.

"I wasn't bragging about my status, Brad Ballz, but people let their status be known somehow, so I may have done it wrong, so?"

"Oh, I mean, some people do one way and you're entitled to do things your way, so it's all cool, Skeeter."

"Alright, Brad Ballz, do two people who are afraid to admit that they are in a rebound situation make a move on each other or just go with the flow? I've been told to go with the flow, but my weak status knows very little about a flow or the flow or where the flow goes, so?"

"Um, I mean, Skeeter, the flow might be from your caboose because I don't have a condom on me, so?"

"Hmm, huh, um, ooh, hmm, huh, so, huh, oh, huh, ooh."

"Oh, Skeeter, I don't speak "him and haw" or anything, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, smooch, smooch, smack, smack, ow, ow, mwah]

"I need some more chewies, Brad Ballz. Also, I'm a good height for you, so."

"And a good kisser, LOL, even by surprise, so to the store and back here then, Skeeter?"

"To the store and then to my bed to bed me in my bed, I think, Brad Ballz."

"And where have you been all this time then, Skeeter?"

"Well, not secretly stalking your Chang page and waiting for you to split from Darla Darlings, that's for sure, Brad Ballz. Also, I'm a perfect height for you, so?"

I mean, people just end up searching around online, right folks? I mean, it's not all stalking, so. Also, ewe, it was such a dusty walk back to the main broken down building, but he held me, so things weren't so bad.

"Oh, woo-hoo, Brad, hey, sweetie, over here."

Wait, wait, that's not "we're split up forever" talk, right?

"Oh, a street worker sissy in fishnets, huh? Well, at least I can tell from how straight your slut outfit is that nothing much happened, so bye, slut, I got this. And look up what a forever break means, fem boy! It means 24 hours! Max! Come on, Brad, your crotch bulge is embarrassing and all for this, well, you have a nice caboose, Skeeter, but a single guy would be better suited for you, slut."

I mean, there was a compliment in there somewhere, right folks?

"Wow, no one knew that was coming, Skeeter, so I'm sorry you had to endure all that verbal abuse from Darla Darlings, but she had a point about how a forever break up is only for a day, so?"

"Charley, I need some chewies! Chewies, I say. I also need a passenger seat visor mirror, so?"

I mean, I had something in eye, that's all. Fem boys don't cry, so. But fem boys do send a strongly worded text to the friend that suggested talking to Brad Ballz!

[Weep]

"U should have left instead of taking a guided tour."

[Weep]

"Oh, so it's my fault then, Kiwi?"

[Weep]

"Duh, but Charley has "smacking" lips, so."

[Weep]

"Well."

[Weep]

"Well, go get your chewies, Skeeter."

[Whoop]

"And stop pestering me."

[Weep]

"Because your boobs R out, Kiwi?"

[Weep]

"Duh, but never mind that."

I mean, we went over her flimsy bralette above, right? And just how many, well, never mind, Kiwi is a grown woman, so.

"Skeeter, I'm not saying anything, but what are you doing? And I'm not saying that you should stop, so?"

"Charley, I'm rolling my Denim shorts up to here because I've been called a street worker slut twice in the last week, so I might well finish things off and really look the role, so? Also, this is where you weight in and stop me because whoa, look at me. Also, stop looking at me and eyes forward."

"Um, ooh, peek me what's under just one more roll up of the cuffs then, Skeeter."

"Charley, are you serious? One more roll up and I'm Chang material, so?"

Sorry folks, but I really didn't know how to do that. I mean, I had never even performed that high of a cuff roll up at home, so.

[Screech, sideways screech, pull over]

So, I went the other way and peeked Charley from the top down, meaning I pushed my zipper down and pushed my shorts down, all the while he was driving. Or trying to drive. Also, pushing down tight Denim shorts in moving SUV is a bitch, especially when you try to keep your fishnet pantyhose up and straight!

Also, I mean, the view from the top down or from under the ridiculously high rolled cuffs wasn't all that, but a caring partner shouldn't care about that, right?

"LOL, well, I'm a street worker slut now, I guess."

"Aha, aha, aha, pull on it, Skeeter, aha, aha, aha."

Oops, what?

[Pull, pull, stroke, slide, pull]

"Aha, aha, aha, blind fold me and take pictures of me, Skeeter, aha, aha, aha."

Oops, what?

"Aha, aha, aha, Dom me, Skeeter, put it in my open mouth and take photos, aha, aha, aha."

Oops, what?

[Nee-naw, woo, woo, nee-naw, woo, woo]

Also, LOL, if you thought it was difficult to remove Denim shorts while driving, trying getting them back up when the police suddenly appear behind you with their flashing raspberries and blueberries and their loud sirens!

"Put the blind fold away, Charley! It's Officer Too Gay and he means business! And close your mouth! Jeez."

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the infamous Skeeter then, so."

"Officer Gay Blade, we were just making out and my street worker slut fishnets are only a messed up mess because we were really getting into it, that's all."

[Reaches into window and rips Charley's shirt open a little]

"Do all of your boyfriends wear leather body harnesses then, Miss Skeeter, hmm?"

"OMG! Charley, you faggot! I mean, I didn't know, Officer Way Too Gay, I didn't know. I'm innocent and I only have six photos for your evidence folder! Charley, shame on you then!"

"Sir, I'm going to need you to step out the vehicle and cooperate. Miss Skeeter, can you drive his vehicle to a safe place or should I have it towed? Brutus the Tow Truck driver wouldn't mind your company. Also, my wife needs some advice on bra sizing, so?"

"Oh, boo-hoo, Officer Fag To The Max, I'll drive Charley's vehicle to a safe place where they sell chewies, oh, boo-hoo is me, Officer Drool, boo-hoo. And Officer Suction Cup, isn't it true that Butch leather body harnesses usually have that leather banana hammock pouch and isn't it true that leather shrinks up tight when it gets wet? Also, here's a bottle of water for you, Officer Takes It Deep."

"Oh, another dirty, dirty driver on the streets on Middleton is going for a different kind of ride then!"

"And Officer Dirty Mouth, he made me pull out my super small thingy and pull it at him, so. Also, I already dry humped your wife, I mean bra fitted your wife, so."

"OMG, sir, in the back of my squad car now! Skeeter, are you sure you can safely get to a chewies store all alone then? I mean, it's like you've become my street worker slut step sister lately, so?"

Well, here's the thing about that, LOL, I squealed out! And fixed my street worker slut step sister outfit in the parking lot of a party store that I had never been in before.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, there, sweetie, slow down with the show. That's some hip wiggle you have there. Hi, I'm Nate and this store is my playground, so?"

"Oh, hi Nate, I'm Skeeter and I'm not very good at dressing just outside of a SUV open door. Also, this is embarrassing, so? Are my fishnets at least close to being straight, Nate?"

"Oh, it's no more embarrassing than how straight my dick is right now, Skeeter, so what's your deal then?"

"I'm after my chewies, Nate, I have to have my chewies, so. And I'm trying to sell this, I mean, my SUV, so?"

"How many dates do we need to go on before you take on the role of my boyfriend on the down low then, Skeeter?"

"Nate, I mean, the number per Chang is three, so. And tonight doesn't count unless we have a friend in common, so. Also, I'm going into chewie withdrawal, so?"

I mean, Nate said that he would sit in truck and search my Chang page for a common friend or two, so.

"I've never had a customer buy so many bags of chewies before. I also don't get many customers like you before, so do you have something on the side or on the down low then, hmm?"

"I'm Skeeter and right now, I mean, Nate is my current suitor, so what's your name then, hmm?"

Blake, Blake Ballz, so."

Oops, what?

"As in Brad Ballz' brother or something then, Blake?"

"The younger and much better-looking brother, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I mean, I don't always look like a street working slut and all, Blake, so, wow, um, ooh, we need to double date with your brother and make it a surprise somehow, so? Also, do you want to buy my SUV cheap?"

"I'll text you, Skeeter. And leave the SUV keys and I'm sure that Nate will get you home almost safely, maybe, I mean, it could happen, so."

Ah, no! I mean, there was a hidden message in there, right? Like stay of Nate's vehicle! So I didn't leave the keys to the SUV. But I did say good bye to Nate.

"I mean, do you kiss like that in bed then, Skeeter?"

"Nate, I mean, I don't know, but I suppose that skill carries over, so, Nate, are you into butch stuff and wear a leather hood with a zipper then?"

"Well, it goes with the leather body harness that has the leather banana hammock pouch and all, so?"

[Nee-naw, woo, woo, nee-naw, woo, woo]

[Flashing raspberries and blueberries]

Well, a step brother always comes to the aid of his street worker slut step sister, right? Especially when it's patrol night for my new step brother, Officer Down & Dirty.

End Skeeter 04