All Comments on 'Skepticism'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 193 Comments
prato1992prato19921 day ago

BRILLIANT !!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Wait, he finds out that for a fact, she's not trustworthy, or capable of being trustworthy, and that's why he starts writing contracts with her and goes into business with her? If he wants to go into business with someone who's patently untrustworthy, why not pick one of the many choices who are better capitalized? Since she's untrustworthy, and acts in ways that breach her fiduciary duty, that will reflect in the consulting engagements they land, and pretty soon that information will percolate in the industry, tainting his name as well.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

So, the "wife" has mental issues and he's feeding them?

Texican1830Texican1830about 1 month ago

Good one, if confounding. With that contract, living as man and wife and having kids, does he somehow think her cheating again would hurt more if they were remarried? I agree with the kids.

But that doesn’t detract from the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fidelity. This story I why I get confused about polyamory, incest relationships because they have more variable factors that increase the amount of failure exponentially. In fiction its easy to suspend reality and cherry pick the favorable highlights.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Unlike a number of naysayers, I found the ending to be great and also hilarious. The interplay between him and his daughters was funny. 5 stars.

muskyboymuskyboy2 months ago

"You'll never find anyone who loves you as much as I do," - love and trust are different. He could never trust her again, even after 20 years. Just a sad story...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written but only works because it’s fiction! Did not care for it. LM

shadrachtshadracht3 months ago

I did not expect this to come around for me. Betrayal is a pretty hard line for me, but you wrote them in such a way that it felt feasible. Nicely done. 5*

DormayVooDormayVoo3 months ago

Actually kind of funny. The wife was off-kilter just enough to infuriate the hubby but clueless enough to be merely exasperating. I submitted a story recently (“Christmas Carol”) that kind of follows in the same “ditzy wife” vein. Still awaiting publication. But I like that vibe. She innocently thought it was okay to stray on an as-needed basis. Interestingly enough, she doesn’t have the same malevolent negligence that we see in Linda from George Anderson’s “February Sucks.” Linda and Simone both commit the same act (sex that they think hubby will forgive) but Linda does not come off with any comical grace the way that Simone does. Part of it is that there was no public humiliation at a club on the part of Simone, and another part is that Simone seems to get contrite pretty quickly. I like Simone better than Linda and I think her more worthy of reconciliation. I think the ending is sufficiently satisfying that we are unlikely to see the volume of corrective sequels that FebSux seems to have generated

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, would be a 5 with a complete ending.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Second time, l originally rated this story 4/5, l’ve upgraded it to 5/5 after another read.

They will remarry for sure. Good!

Simone learned a hard lesson

Excellent story, an imaginative piece of literature.

miket0422miket04225 months ago

Does Simone really have mental issues or a defective moral compass? Or is it just the fact that she's a lawyer?

Interesting, although strange story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hubby is about the biggest asshole I've ever read about. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Crazy but entertaining. She clearly had some moral screws loose. She really thought it was somehow perfectly acceptable and even confessed right away. Except of course she blew up her marriage. They got divorced, yet she was obsessed with moving forward with him. Hence the brutally harsh corporate contract (Wait is that legal to include custody rights? Whatever.), which woukd leave her with absolutely nothing. Some commenters bring up that she must have cheated in 20 years, but the author via the MC makes it clear she has not. Remember she couldn't hide it anyways if she did. Not in her character and I doubt the therapist taught her that. Who knows. Crazy story but then she has more than a few bats in her belfry. Apparently by virtue of the threat of the contract, her work with her therapist and her love/worship of the MC, it worked out. Fun read. But wow that first page was brutal until understanding she has mental issues. Not sure why they didn't come up in the 7+ years of dating and marriage.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

weird arrangement but I guess she learned

CagivagurlCagivagurl9 months ago

Sweet story that says a lot about love and commitment.

With true love, there is always a way

5 stars

Cagivagurl

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

Honestly, not your best work. A good (albeit odd) tale, yet somehow lacking. 4 stars. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seneca did good by going ahead with the divorce.

Simone seems delusional about her fucking strangers. That she is faithful for 20yrs will be a surprise

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Well, maybe you can go home, again. Fun story, (sorry for borrowing the title of one of your other stories), enjoyable, maybe that's the contract all marriages should start on!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was well written. That's the best I can do.

doctrptdoctrpt10 months ago

Well told, but very odd concept. How could she not know the result of her infidelity?

secretsalsecretsal10 months ago

Funniest moments: (1) The thunderbolt revelation that her love for him implies she might have to sacrifice some of her own desires. (2) Claiming the cheating was ok since he wasn't around to 'use it' (the image of a timeshare on her pussy was hilarious). Really dumb story, but still enjoyable in a popcorn way.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[09.07.23]

Fun und Interesting concept!

11/10!!!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman12 months ago

Really? The question will end it all.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Loved this unusual tale of marital bliss. You are among the very best. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crazy story that somehow works. Well written. Simone is not a sociopath. Read the definition. But her moral compass on fidelity is severely messed up. At least she confessed and to the MC's credit, they got divorced. What they do after that, while surreal, is their own choice of how to live together. Pretty clear what her question will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much for being tested...talk about no resistance. She fucked him into submission. Sex uber alles! Doesn't that make him a willing cuck?

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Different strokes for different folks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story, Simone has a Major problem with being Self-Centered, Selfish, etc...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes!

Waiting for the rest!

Grand finale!

Love each other to the moon and back!

Forever and ever!

16 years and still counting????

For what reason????

How long does it take to make a decision???

Obviously it didn’t take long to initiate the divorce????

16 years of FWB - and having kids - together????

Putting your kids through your own what????

Weird twist to say the least.

OK to F………, make love, sleep together, make a commitment and have kids together - but?????

S…….. or get off the pot!!!!

She took advantage of him - for an instant, but he has taken advantage of her for 16 years!!!!

She really has constantly demonstrated her love, trust and ongoing commitment to him for all though years and what has he really done in return???? Taken advantage - constantly.

They are both missing so much! Very sad!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

About one year ago, I read this story and please find below what I said then. I know what you said at the beginning but after this second reading, I'd like to add a couple more thoughts. Senaca's temporary balls were plastic balls coming from a discount used sex toy store. When I said a year ago that the kids would be impacted severely, what are they asking now? Why can't Sim more in with them? Are they the ones suffering?

Here is what I said then: "Betrayals do not simply evaporate. They stick around like Gorilla Glue!

You do NOT grow morals overnight either, whether it is by meeting with mental health processionals or otherwise. The pros might even be able to make you believe that your life (and your partner's) is like an erotic garden where your produce will grow better depending on the amount of sperm you massage into the soil (sorry, into the soul)! You either have morals or you don't. Meeting with the pros might have side benefits: it might show you some new tricks (pun intended) on how to better disguise your betrayals. Let's also remember that such betrayals take at least two participants!

Seneca is a dickhead and a sucker! Since his dick is in control of his brains (or whatever he likes to call it), I wonder how he can stand up since he has no spine.

I'm afraid no confession, no discussion, no nothing can erase or even reduce the lies, the betrayals and the destruction of what had been built over the years. That would be like modifying history according to the values in place in the present era. The betrayals place a permanent cloud over the culprits personally and over their lives. Who knows: deep down, maybe they knew from the start that this was the ultimate end.

Who is going to suffer the most? The kids ... if any. The kids are NOT a solution. They might even become part of the problem. The kids do not give a hoot about a contract signed between other people twenty years before. They live in the here and now ... today. Neither one of the characters sees that since pussy and dick are totally in charge.

1*

BJ

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Loved it, so different only this superb writer could write something so stupid and make it work.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Weird the second time around. I guess it was the first as well.

But l like it as it works.

Still a resounding 5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

This story shouldn't work, but it does. It's testimony to the writer's skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do critics think the ending incomplete? Pretty clear what is the question and what is the answer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No 5. Cuda been. Yes, we see the end. But we do not have the word facility, story capacity to mentally put it into an organized semblance. That's why we come to [editorial,] you.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

This is a very good story. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

People often confuse the terms sociopath and psychopath and use them interchangeably. They aren’t different in the clinical sense. Both terms refer to people who have antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). Those with ASPD have no regard for others’ rights or feelings, lack empathy and remorse for wrongdoings, and have the need to exploit and manipulate others for personal gain.

Treatment for a Sociopath - There is no cure. Sometimes, a psychiatrist will prescribe medicine, such as antipsychotic drugs or mood stabilizers, which may prevent impulsive or aggressive behavior. But medication is not considered a cure for antisocial personality disorders.

Therapy sessions to learn about harmful behaviors and their impact on the sociopath and those around them can be useful. Therapy can teach ways to cope and manage behavior to improve relationships and behavior patterns.

If someone you love has ASPD, it can be very isolating.You won't be able to change your loved one's behavior, but you can learn ways to understand and cope, or ways to set boundaries and protect yourself.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 2 years ago

"She swept all my protest aside and ensconced herself like a barnacle." One of the best pieces of prose on Literotica, and part of a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it for what it was...a good story that was different from the usual. I would have given it 5 stars, but the end seemed kind of chopped off. Almost like the author wanted to add (say) more, but just left it hanging there in the breeze. I will say that it was different, and strange at the same time. A unique take so to speak of a married couple, with one partner cheating on the other who thought to themself that it was no big deal (when it was). The husband tries to figuratively "beat this into her mind", but doesn't have much success at it. She still doesn't get it, and wants to stay with him, even "moving on WITH him" after the divorce. She did accept the divorce, but couldn't live without him, and even 20 years later had 2 children with him out of wedlock. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, but need a little more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You certainly have imagination and creativity.

Maybe something similar can be for world peace.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

different, kind of weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Missing a complete ending as well as some middle parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Crazy as hell, but it is what it is. Whatever works, works. LP

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

When they said, beauty is only skin deep, they missed the boat on you. Whether your images are truthful or not, you are an intelligent, beautiful woman. !! I am certainly in lust with you. I am far too mature....only in my dreams, oh my! You do great work!,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truth be told is not everyone thinks the same. I've met men and women that are like this. I've seen super intelligent people make mistakes and even act selfish and stupid. Human have a tendency to think as a hive mind at times all the while their are those that will think different. Like thou shalt not kill but a serial killer doesn't see it that way coz their mind is different and hurting someone is no different then killing a chicken for dinner. I know that's an extreme example but just the same as someone loving you more then anyone in the world yet has no problem cheating. Their brains are wired different.

To some of you commenters, your eyes might be open but your not truly seeing the world for what it is.

To the author,

Not bad but signing an agreement that he gets everything and the kids still doesn't prove she will not cheat again. Unless her counseling actually helped. But you didn't explain if it did. 4⭐ though😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it's just a fictional story, but why would you live your life like that???

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Could you possibly drag this out any further? Just plain silly. I made mistakes in the past, and knew that they caused hurt and pain. I paid the price. Everyone who cheats knows it's wrong. She is a lawyer for gosh sakes. Means she has a brain, and knows that the result would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for a fictional porn story but why would he stay with a bat-shit-crazy woman, start a company with her and then have children out of wedlock with her? That makes absolutely no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda stupid. The whole mess rests on the silly premise that tne woman can’t control her sex urges for more than a few days when separated from her husband that “she loves totally”.

.

Sigh……very ordinary effort from a writer that usually hits home runs.

.

3 ***

dogg2w2wdogg2w2wover 2 years ago

Great story FIVE STARS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unusual story but as expected, very well written. 5*s.

myky40myky40over 2 years ago

jajajaja...⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

It certainly is decent enough story. Though the whole set up didn't make the end work for me.

She was written in such a manner that in the real world no man would even keep discussing it with her. Clearly you wrote her in an over the top manner, who seemed to lack any understanding of the wrong she did, though she claimed she did, yet kept on the same I NEED to sleep with someone when you arent here. So nothing about her was consistent, which was oft putting.

And like so many other authors the "I love you and only you" was used so frequently it got tedious to read. If she had an actual affair that could have been used but as it was a stranger and a one time (until in the future where it would be far more frequent according to her wishes) it didnt fit the situation.

MightyheartMightyheartover 2 years ago

Original for sure.

I accept reconciliation if there is regret, remorse, responsibility & remedy.

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Creative and well written. So, 55555. NEVERTHELESS, Simone is not someone IRL that you would ever trust again. As written, she's a mental case. Great tale, though!!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Really REALLY find this one sadly lacking. The cheating wife is a SERIAL cheater...who has absolutely no clue about what makes a marriage... She has no clue whatsoever about honor, faithfulness, trust, and love., She is, as her husband clearly articulates.. a totally self centered slut who has and will continue to justify anything given the proper circumstances. The is the clinical definition of a sociopath. Through this truncated tale, she never really repents or even faces the core issues of her betrayal... Thus her inner conflicts remain unresolved.

THere really is no significant treatment of her inner map...nor is there any attempt to address the realization or resolution of her key issues. Nope what we are stuck with here is an outward set of imposed conditions, laws, covenants, or restrictions that she identifies in a mysterious contract (which is never presented nor described) that she will outwardly adhere to. She willingly creates her own personal prison camp...with her husband as commandant... te epilogue shows her twenty years down the road STILL running through these restrictions and laws,....

Thus we have one of the silliest conflict resolutions I have ever seen in a cheating wife story. There simply is no resolution here...because there is simply no one who would exist in this kind of loveless police state of a marriage for anything like a month much less a year. Nor would any husband with higher level brain function ever consent to spend the rest of his live in a virtually loveless exercise of constantly checking.

Occam's Razor applies here... the simplest rational solution would have a do over divorce....not the endless torment of the police state....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Betrayals do not simply evaporate. They stick around like Gorilla Glue!

You do NOT grow morals overnight either, whether it is by meeting with mental health processionals or otherwise. The pros might even be able to make you believe that your life (and your partner's) is like an erotic garden where your produce will grow better depending on the amount of sperm you massage into the soil (sorry, into the soul)! You either have morals or you don't. Meeting with the pros might have side benefits: it might show you some new tricks (pun intended) on how to better disguise your betrayals. Let's also remember that such betrayals take at least two participants!

Seneca is a dickhead and a sucker! Since his dick is in control of his brains (or whatever he likes to call it), I wonder how he can stand up since he has no spine.

I'm afraid no confession, no discussion, no nothing can erase or even reduce the lies, the betrayals and the destruction of what had been built over the years. That would be like modifying history according to the values in place in the present era. The betrayals place a permanent cloud over the culprits personally and over their lives. Who knows: deep down, maybe they knew from the start that this was the ultimate end.

Who is going to suffer the most? The kids ... if any. The kids are NOT a solution. They might even become part of the problem. The kids do not give a hoot about a contract signed between other people twenty years before. They live in the here and now ... today. Neither one of the characters sees that since pussy and dick are totally in charge.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Forgive me when i say I actually prefer not to like this particular author on the evidence of the few stories of hers ( his? -- i can't believe that a female writer argues in her stories with a predominantly male ego perspective and hasn't an ounce of feminism to show in them: what, she's that inundated by Man's World turgid floodwaters!).

So, i want to agree with your vexed at the story plot attitude, nixrox, i do. But now i see you're being overly volatile about it, seeing, reading things into this story that aren't there.

Like your last comment mentions " serial cheater ". You should know we all hate serial cheaters, heck even single occasion irredeemable ones, as frantically as you do. But, this author didn't write, or even imply that was a fact with his/her female antagonist in the story.

Agree wholeheartedly with your last comment's final couple of assertions. Yes, marriage the idea of sanctity and everything nice about it is all being adulterated and therefore misused by the burgeoning cheaters' population. Yes, they should never get married to begin with.

But aren't you going a lot overboard with those exaggerated facts in the first part of that comment of yours as well as your previous comment(s)?

"The woman is a few bricks short of a full load and needs several years of therapy in a secure facility." Hiw, how is the antagonist, what's she called -- Simone, like that?

Then there is, your loudly stated " her actions of lying, betrayal and cheating? " She betrayed and cheated, yes, but where was it that she lied? Innumerable cheaters never admit the truth, innumerable LW Literotica submissions expose that. But this tale was unique and pretty rare with the " she exposed her cheating as soon as she could " trope.

It's very rare for LW category stories' antagonists to admit to their cheating immediately and without any prompting, isnt it?

Somehow this author penned a different, much less detestable antagonist LW amidst the population of conventionally truly irredeemable LW sluts.

Surely you, nixrox, aren't overlooking all that in order to make your vicious personal baggage-inspired point?

Please explain, educate me. You have no problems leaving multiple comments here, as affected you clearly are by this otherwise deserved Reconciliation story.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star for this story - just another fantasy.

Any normal man faced with a serial cheater like this woman, would kick her to the curb instantly, without a second thought. The woman is a few bricks short of a full load and needs several years of therapy in a secure facility. The outrageous idea that she should be allowed to fuck any man she wants, is so far out of touch with reality that it boggles the mind. ANY woman or man who thinks this is a great idea should NEVER get married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure they could hold the Company as community property since they aren't married. I AM sure that he could find someone else to love and that would fuck him as good or better than Simone. And I'm also sure that the reason I didn't like this story was that Seneca was completely pussy whipped. How did he stand up with no spine? Simone simply ran roughshod over him, his objections and her cheating. Which she never did admit was wrong or that she was really sorry. Had they divorced, gotten counseling and THEN remarried, I might have been down with the story. As it sits? Not so much.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

Highly intelligent people see the world differently. It often comes down to "I'm right because obviously I'm right ". Simone's morals exist, but are uniquely hers. Seneca didn't burn the bitch, but found the way to sing her good. The NOT do things is outside her world view. And like a good lawyer, she will abide the terms of their contract.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Mental Health Professionals” don’t instill morals, and that’s what she lacks.

ZK

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very good story.

very original. I really like the divorce and the blow of the contract.

You had a great inspiration.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Interesting alternative. Maybe a leopard can change its shorts?

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

What took him so long to ask her if she loved him enough to NOT do it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A marriage signifies commitment and the vows made are NOT elastic! No matter how much one loves one's spouse, there is no latitude available for infidelity. Simone is seriously warped in her thinking when she feels that she having casual sex should not affect Seneca!! "He was just a human dildo", and she expects him also to have casual sex! Still a good story, if not of a quality this author is capable of.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

Once again, I do not like RAAC and the arguments the wife put forward just seemed like someone reading from the CHEATERS script. She was supposed to be a lawyer, so I assume that means she was relatively intelligent. However, how does that compare to her actions of lying, betrayal and cheating? She was demonstrating her inability to remain monogamous in this marriage. There was no sense of any depth to her commitment to their marriage, no ethics, no respect for her life mate - basically her heart is a hollow shell.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Read it again and I still think it's cute. That argument "He only used what you weren't using... Do I ever deny you..." really pushes buttons in me. Her using it reveals a lot about her, but she found an interesting solution.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

Lol everything just needs to be like Big Bang Theory and sign an actual contract before you get married. They say marriage is a contract but divorce laws have loopholed the the hell out of it. So take the next logical step and beef up the pre-nup to an actual marriage contract.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The fogginess isn't in the story - sorry. Great story, love your writing. All 5 stars!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

beautiful story. 5⭐.

I really like the fact that he is getting divorced meaning breaking the rules of marriage. this allows you to put consequences into action and not to take things for granted and especially not to be in a pattern of guilty / betrayed / lack of respect / loss of confidence.

a couple of friends experienced the same thing. marriage for 3 years, divorce, single life for 5 years, then cohabitation for 10 years, then remarriage.

both are now fully aware of what they have lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seems to me The Who thing was pointless.

Reconciliation would have made more sense to me.

Bill

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

@Anonymous

"Would have been 5 stars, but for foggy ending."

It's a happy ending, he was able to forgive her and in general their relationship improved because they communicate with each other (that's the fix for most things I guess). The last part referred to her asking for marriage and him accepting her proposal; as they now have more trust and respect for each other (I don't think love was ever the issue in the story).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been 5 stars, but for foggy ending.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Smart man

He went word to word with the lawyer and won. Great story again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unlikely story

But fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story is imaginative and while it may not satisfy everyone, real life is like that also. Thank you Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid

that man is really stupid , he would have never have found out if she had not told him. so i'm pretty sure she still at .once a whore allway a whore,and cheater too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I have probably commented on this before lol

I have read this story several times because, well, I love Randi's style. No one writes interracial BWWM stories like her. They are important and I wish more people would. Real romances that are honest and realistic. ANYWAY I am getting off track.

I just can't get passed the absolute need to have sex so much that cheating becomes necessary. If you need it that bad. It's an addiction and it requires addiction counseling. I DO agree somewhat with the notion that Simone loves herself more than she loves Seneca. People who cheat and use the argument "it's just sex, I love you " are poster children for this. However it's not quite appropriate here. Clearly Simone needs daily sex to the point she needs strange. That's addiction. It's classic sex addiction. The solution to her problem in this story is unique but Simone is being enabled.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Loved the way you wrote him describing fidelity trust etc.

If she was so driven by sex how come it took 7 years.

She earlier said needed sex.

Later said it was excitement.

Overall excellent story enjoyed. Caught

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Good, Fun Read

I think I know the question and the answer too. Glad she wasn't my divorce attorney, I absolutely had to win that and I'm sure I could trust her to get that done. Interesting that she couldn't see that if she loved him she wouldn't want to sleep with another man only that if he loved her it would be ok for her to do it. Being an attorney she only believed the truth was what she said it was no matter what the facts were. The lady is lovable as all hell, batshit crazy, but lovable. Maybe it was the medication she was on, those stupid pills will mess you up every time. If I could ever find the company that makes those stupid pills I'd burn it to the ground. Some of the comments are as out there as the story. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Very nice

Single mistakes DO happen. People must pay for their SINGLE mistakes. Zero tolerance for cheaters!!!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Single mistakes happen, people get stupid. 5 stars.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 4 years ago
Good read

I am a newer fan for BlackRandi. First let me say this. Some of the people commenting should reread before posting. It sounds like you skimmed and missed details.

. Now then. For serial cheaters I love a good btb. This story isn't one of those. Yeah she is a bit off her rocker, but she didn't hide anything. It was one time and used protection. I don't know that I could deal with it any better so a chance is plausible. I liked this a lot. Thanks for putting this up.

Mike

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wanted to like this, couldn't muster up enough to do it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Reading again

Really good story, with great dialog. Reading the comments is fascinating too. Just a really fun reading experience from one of my favorite authors.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 5 years ago

Different and damn good. It's got great pacing & a fantastic feel - the characters are so real you'd swear you know them.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Very Different

Different but I really like it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Filmic Space vs Literary Space

This is the new snappy digital editing television banter of the mentally ill gen-xers.

And the waffly, swooning, catty, feminized protagonist husband. Jhfc, just shoot the lot of 'em and it's Miller time (that's a triple entendre).

This writer is quite creative, so there's that. But above all, this embracing the mental whiplash of the age - it's extremely annoying.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Bizarre

Yet somehow It kept me captivated. You are gifted with writing ability, a vivid imagination, and the intelligence to form a great editing and proofreading group. Even the most remote possibilities sound plausible when you write them.

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
Novelty Makes for Interesting Reading

I'm sure readers can punch holes in this storyline. However it is a unique approach to reconciliation and therefore a refreshing contribution to the LW genre. It is fiction after all and a little out-of-the-box thinking should be welcomed.

The author is an accomplished writer. The story flows easily, the dialog realistic, the characters reasonable well developed. What's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Forgive Vs forget

Liked story overall

As others I find fault with the sex overruling all

Forgive easy forget and trust almost impossible

But not. There is that almost

Password forgetful johntwheels@aol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I don't like some of this

Its a good story and easy read but I don't like the stories like this where the guy is all pissed off and set for the divorce papers (arriving next day) and he just jumps right to sex, no condom, with the cheating slut wife at the first flash of a tit. He also doesn't trust and she is not 100% certain she won't cheat agin if she gets horny while separated yet he never checks up on her. He is back to acting like he trusts but states he doesn't trust. All they have is a contract. She broke the marriage contract so why would this paper be any different? At least they did divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
SORRY

I have read several of your stories and you write very well . Your stories are always interesting. I am just sorry that you have such a low opinion of males. You seem to believe that men will forgive any trespass if you just flash a little skin and take them to bed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...

story TAGS