Ski Lodge Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzy and Tara had left the table as desert was being served to remove their panties. They gave them to Peter when they returned to show that they were available to him this evening. Earlier this evening, both Emerald and Lizzy had sexual encounters with Peter in one of the meeting rooms. At this moment he was busy having sex with Tara.

Rob had some very concerning thoughts, "My Elaine is the only woman at our table that Peter hasn't used tonight. She went along with his suggestion to wear that terrible gown. Is she on his list to be his next victim? I need to stay alert to protect my interests and react if necessary."

After two slow dance numbers, the band announced that they would be taking a break. It was a relief after enduring the struggle with my inebriated partner. Upon reaching out table, Lizzy immediately refilled her wine glass and took a large swallow. Within a few moments everyone except Peter and Tara were back at the table. Elaine arrived with Sam and Emerald arrived with Tom. It was disappointing that Elaine stayed on her side of the table and did not come over and sit by me. Staying alert, I used this time to take some photos of the group with my phone.

My plan was to ask Elaine to dance with me when the band returned. I was walking around to table as the band started their first song. Before I got there, Peter was beside her and they were walking onto the dance floor.

Then suddenly Emerald was beside me saying, "Its my turn to dance with you."

Trying not to be rude, I lead her onto the floor and assumed the formal ballroom position for the dance. We glided across the floor as she was a good dancer. This started as an enjoyable experience dancing with someone who was not drunk.

Then Emerald spoiled it by pressing against me and saying, "I would like to know you better. We could slip off to one of the meeting rooms and get better acquainted. I would like to try you out and you could have all of me."

I was about to respond when I saw Peter and Elaine dancing in a way that did not pass the husband test. She was pressed to him with her arm around his neck like lovers. He had one arm around her waist holding her tight while his other hand was between them. It looked like he was playing with her breast.

I excused myself from dancing with Emerald and walked over to the couple. They hadn't noticed me when I tapped Elaine on the shoulder and said, "It is time for us to go home."

Suddenly realizing I was there she replied, "It is early. I am having fun and don't want to go yet."

Peter gave me a smirk but didn't say anything. I would have punched him in the face but didn't want to face the consequences like jail.

Pulling Elaine's arm from his neck I commanded, "We are leaving now if you don't want to create a scene. Remember you are a manager here and I am only a guest. How are your employees going to respect you if I drag you out of here kicking and screaming?"

Elaine gave me a very nasty look and commented, "I will go with you, but you are going to regret this for a long time."

The drive home was tense and silent. Needless to say, no one got lucky this night and for many nights to follow.

My thought was," Peter is a sexual predator. If I hadn't intervened, would she have gone to a meeting room with Peter? My marriage is being challenged by him and I must be ever watchful."

*****

Following the party Elaine was angry and cold toward me. She would not discuss her Wednesday Lunch Group. However, she mellowed and warmed a little during the holidays for the kids and friends. We attended a New Year's party at a friend's home and even had some lovemaking when we got home. This was the first time we had been intimate since early December after my Miami trip. Elaine acted like it was an obligation rather than love for her partner. After the long drought I took what I could get.

The chill returned after the holidays, and we did not have sex again until the first week of February. Again, it was a lackluster event.

During this sad period of our lives, I made many attempts to get Elaine to talk to me about what was bothering her. I even suggested counseling and self-help materials. Every attempt at improving our relationship was rebuffed and there was no thawing of her frigid attitude towards me. We were like strangers sleeping in the same bed, only interacting with each other when with our children.

On Valentine's Day I went all out hoping to rekindle some romance with Elaine. A nice card, dinner at a fine restaurant, flowers, jewelry, box of chocolates and loving conversation earned me a quick mediocre blow job. No endearments, cuddling or other affections. This was the last intimate interaction that we had before our marriage was destroyed.

THE SKI LODGE RETREAT

Monday before the Presidents' Day Weekend, Elaine informed me that we would be going on a Team Building Retreat that Friday evening through the Monday holiday after lunch. Her firm had rented a private lodge near a popular ski resort. During the day we could ski leaving evenings for team building.

The location was more than a two-hour drive from our home. Departing mid-afternoon Friday, we would arrive by dinner time. Peter, Emerald, Tom, Lizzy, Sam and Tara were the others who will be participating.

Knowing the history of this group, I immediately felt threatened and told Elaine that this was a risky venture, and we should not go.

Elaine responded by telling me she was going whether I liked it or not. I was invited as a guest but I would not stop her from going by staying home.

Elaine made the decision for me. I would go if for no other reason than to safeguard my wife from Peter the predator. Considering how cold the relationship with my wife has been the last few weeks, this weekend may be a turning point in our relationship. If we continued to drift apart, I had to make some hard decisions after this event.

In the week leading up to the retreat Elaine seemed to mellow in her attitude towards me. Though there was no intimacy we had some more respectful interactions and conversations. This gave me hope that Elaine was getting over what had been bothering her and becoming her old self again.

*****

On the departure day for the retreat Elaine and I both worked a half day. We came home in time to have a late lunch with our children. Ryan and Sophie are both old enough to be trusted to stay a home alone for the three days of our event. The family lunch together let us discuss how they were expected to behave during our absence.

By mid-afternoon the car was loaded, and we set out for the mountains. The drive would take us about two and a half hours, depending on road conditions. As the road gained elevation, we soon entered the snow zone. There was fresh snow on the highway, so I had to stop and put on tire chains for better traction.

The route took us through a dense evergreen forest where the trees we decked out in winter splendor. It was a winter wonderland with many Christmas card scenes. Misgivings about what might happen this weekend spoiled my enjoyment of the trip. Elaine seemed deep in thought, and we had very little conversation during the ride.

The turn off to the private lodge was clearly marked and I had no trouble finding it. There was a left turn off the highway onto a narrow private road. After about 100 feet the road made a right turn, running parallel to the highway, and ascended a steep grade for about 300 yards. At this point the highway was about 40 feet below. Entering a long curve to the left around the toe of the hill the road climbed again to another right curve. The route then continued to climb, clinging to the hillside for a quarter mile, until it reached the lodge.

Darkness had settled in before we reached the lodge. The log structure was very picturesque with strings of white lights along the roof lines and lights blazing from the windows. The charm of this setting failed to dispel my gloomy feelings as we gathered our belongings and entered the lodge.

Inside we found ourselves in a great room with logs blazing in a large stone fireplace. The room was furnished with large sofas, upholstered chairs and some tables and chairs. Lighting was provided by iron chandeliers hanging from the log trusses that supported the roof and lamps spaced around the room. If I wasn't so apprehensive about what might happen this weekend, this facility would have delighted me.

Adding to my miseries, the first person to greet us was Peter. He gave Elaine a big hug, which lasted too long for the husband test. Then with a smirk, he reached out to shake my hand. I promised myself to be civil if people were respectful, so I smiled and shook his hand.

We were introduced to Oscar, who was the caretake for the lodge. His wife Gretchen was in the kitchen preparing dinner for our group. Oscar picked up Elaine's bag and escorted us upstairs to our room. At the top of the stairs, we emerged onto a large balcony overlooking the great room. From there we entered a hall to the sleeping rooms.

Our room appeared to be very comfortable. The décor was rustic mountain cabin style, but the bed had a quality queen mattress and there was an ensuite bathroom with both a large tub and separate shower stall.

After a short rest and quickly refreshing ourselves, we headed down to the great room to join the group. We were the last to arrive. Elaine was handed a glass of white wine, that Peter and the other ladies were drinking. Tom and Sam were sharing a bottle of black label whisky. I had to go to the kitchen to get a beer for myself.

When I got back the conversation seemed to be focused on company activities, so I wandered about exploring the lodge. After all, this was booked as a team building retreat for my wife's firm, and I was here as a guest. I was admiring the design of the great room with its log walls and log trusses supporting the high ceiling on the underside of the roof. All built to capture the essence of a rustic mountain chalet. Looking up at the balcony, I noticed a stairway leading up to a level above our sleeping rooms and wondered what was up there.

The evening was uneventful. About 7:30 we had a nice dinner as a group. This was followed by after dinner drinks. Then the group of seven had a work session after the dining room table had been cleared. Being the odd man out, I relaxed by the fireplace and read a book. I had a brief thought about why the non-employee wives of the managers were involved in the work session.

The group finished their meeting and returned to the great room for another round of drinks and some small talk. My intake was limited to one beer and several cans of sparkling water. So far everything had been responsible, but I needed remain vigilant after what I had learned about this group.

I began to pick up bad vibes as the group settled in. Tara, Peter and Lizzy sat close together on one couch while Tom, Emerald and Sam were together on the other. Elaine was by herself away from me in one of the overstuffed chairs.

Looking at the group, my thought was, "Now it is starting."

Elaine finished her wine, looked at me and said, "Travel is tiring, I am going to head upstairs to bed. Are you coming?"

I rose, walked to her, and commented, "Me too. Let's go."

Arriving at our room she went into the bathroom to change. She was usually not this modest, so I was surprised. I was even more surprised when she emerged wearing pink flannel pajamas that I have never seen before. She crawled into bed and pulled the covers over her without a kiss, a touch, or any verbal comment.

I got the message. My marriage was on life support. Turning out the light, I rolled into bed wondering she had planned for this weekend. These troubling thoughts kept me awake for several hours. When sleep did come, there were nightmares of Elaine leaving me to be with Peter or other faceless strangers.

SATURDAY

When I woke up it was late. I had overslept due to my restless night. Elaine was gone from the room. I quickly got cleaned up, dressed, and headed down for breakfast. Emerald, Oscar, and Gretchen were the only ones there. All the others had driven up to the ski resort to play in the snow. Emerald had stayed behind to accompany me to the resort when ready to go. I wondered why Elaine, my wife, hadn't waited for me?

After much needed coffee and a breakfast plate prepared by Gretchen, we were set to depart. I marveled at how sexy Emerald looked in her green form fitting ski suit that molded to her curves. In comparison, I felt like a clown dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt worn over thermal underwear.

I had a fun day with Emerald at the ski resort. There was skiing, ice skating. lunch together and relaxing by the fireplace in the resort's lounge. I saw other members of the group, including Elaine, at a distance but never had any contact with them until we got back to our lodge.

It was dark by the time we arrived at the lodge. The evening started out just like last night with drinks and conversation in the great room. However, Elaine continued to avoid me. If I walked in her direction, she moved off to somewhere else. There was a period when I could not locate her in the great room. This put me on high alert that something I would not like was going to take place. My one beer limit was in force tonight.

Gretchen provided a delicious dinner about 7:30. Following the after dinner drinks the undoing of my marriage began.

Peter told the four women in the group to change into the bikinis he had provided and join him in the hot tub outside. The three men were obviously not invited. Tom and Sam were making large pours from the black label bottle after this announcement. Peter and the four women rushed upstairs to change.

A few minutes later they all returned wearing white terry cloth robes. Heading over to the door that opened onto the deck and hot tub, they dropped their robes on chairs.

I was shocked at the skimpy bikinis consisting of three strategically placed triangles of cloth. When the women turned to walk out the door their backside were completely naked except for the strings holding the triangles in place. Peter was wearing red speedos which proudly displayed his package.

Watching the group through the window, I was furious. Using my cell phone, I took photos of the group as the got into the hot tub. Peter had Elaine on one side and Tara on the other. Once everyone was up to their necks in the hot water Peter whispered something to Tara. She giggled and took her top off. Tara's action was quickly followed by Lizzy and Emerald. Then everyone looked at Elaine.

Then Elaine suddenly giggled along with the rest of the group and removed her top. I had photos of everything including the four bikini bras laying on the edge of the tub. Peter put his arms over the shoulders of Elaine and Tara, so his hands rested on their breasts. His hands were not motionless, and the women were enjoying his caresses.

I had seen enough and was disgusted. Walking over to Tom and Sam I asked, "Why do you guys put up with this shit? And why didn't you warn me that he was after Elaine?"

Taking a large drink of whisky, Tom responded, "We all know that Peter is an asshole. But he is a smart asshole and set us up for things we did not do. He convinced our wives that we cheated on them even though we didn't. They now do what he suggests to punish us. If we fight it, they will divorce us and take our kids from us. He can use this as an excuse to fire us for professional misconduct. He threatened to make our lives miserable if we told you about his intensions for Elaine. He has been working on her for months without success. Now that you know, watch your back."

I now knew what had to be done. I would like to get revenge against the asshole, but that would have to wait. A soon as the perverts get out of the hot tub, Elaine and I are going home. We will use the balance of the weekend to discuss the future of our marriage and plan for counselling to address our issues. Hopefully, we can get our relationship back to what it was in early December.

The hot tub party concluded, and everyone rushed into the warm lodge to put on their robes. All the women were topless with only a small triangle covering their most intimate area.

I quickly switched my phone to video mode and placed it in my shirt pocket with only the lens exposed. All the action was captured as the slipped into their robes. As they headed for the stairs I caught up with Elaine and asked her to stop.

As she turned towards me, I said, "I am going home as soon as I can pack and load my suitcase. As soon as you change into your travelling clothes, I will carry your bag to the car and we can leave."

Elaine looked at me with a smirk and replied, "If you leave I will not be going with you. I am spending the weekend with Peter. My travel bag and purse are already in his bedroom suite."

An astounded Rob asked, "You are leaving me alone to fuck that blonde asshole? Have you already fucked him?"

She responded, "You don't have to be so crude. I am not leaving you. This is just a brief time out from our marriage. I have been a good wife and mother for almost two decades. Totally faithful to you during this time. You will just have to accept that this is an erotic adventure that I am committed to. On Monday after we get home and you have calmed down; we can discuss what happens to us. And no, I did not fuck him yet, but probably will this evening."

"As far as you being alone, we have arranged for Emerald to spend the weekend with you. She will be sharing your bed while I am with Peter."

Rob voiced his anger, "That is not going to happen. You will either leave with me in a few minutes or face the consequences of your actions. I will not tolerate your cheating on me. It will destroy any hope for rekindling our relationship. Don't do it if you want to have any love and respect from me."

Elaine shouted, "You don't own me. Its my body and I can do what I want with it. You have no say in this matter. Divorce me and you become a part time father. I think this conversation is over, someone is waiting for me upstairs."

Rob fired back with, "You have made your decision and will have to live with it. Before you leave I have something for you."

Rob handed her his wedding ring and grabbed her left hand to remove her wedding and engagement rings.

Looking into her shocked face he said, "By removing these rings I emotionally divorce you. Since you are giving yourself to the blonde asshole, you are no longer my loving life partner entitled to wear my rings. This is your last chance to save your marriage. Leave with me now or go to your fuck buddy - Your choice."

A very angry Elaine shouted, "Fuck You! You Bastard!" as she bounded up the stairs.

I looked over at Tom and Sam who had overheard the entire conversation and said, "That went well."

They just gave me a sad smile and shrugged their shoulders.

With a sad heart I went upstairs to my bedroom to get my suitcase. When I walked into the room Emerald was there wearing her white terrycloth robe. She closed the door and let the robe slide to the floor. She was beautiful and naked.

She smiled and said, "I am yours for the rest of the weekend. I plan on pampering and pleasing you sexually until you completely satiated. In other words, I am going to fuck your socks off."

Rob closed and locked his suitcase, looked at Emerald and said, "Emerald, you are a beautiful young woman. Most normal men would be very excited to accept your offer. However, I am married and don't cheat, even if my slut wife plans to cheat on me tonight. Having sex with you would signal my approval and acceptance of my wife's activities."

"I am so angry and emotionally upset right now that I am not even aroused by you standing there naked. If I stay someone might get hurt and that would be bad for several of us."