Ski Lodge Betrayal

Story Info
Wife doesn't trust husband - revenge backfires.
13.2k words
3.97
36.3k
53
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story in quite some time. It is a bit long but hopefully you will enjoy. I usually write technical papers so am not experienced with writing dialogue. I had no editor, so all the mistakes are mine or spellcheck. I write for fun. If you don't like the story write your own version.

SKI LODGE BETRAYAL

I had a satisfying family life with a beautiful loving wife, two great children, a nice home and a successful carrier. Then along comes a predatory snake seeking his own erotic pleasures regardless of the negative impact on the relationships of others.

I am Rob (Robert) Tabor, married to Elaine for almost twenty years. We are both 42 years old. At six foot even with gray eyes and auburn hair, I keep in shape by fast walking several miles a day. Elaine is a blue eyed blonde, 5' 7" tall, who has maintained her great figure by diet and exercise. We both work out at a gym to keep in shape. Our two children, Ryan 17 and Sophie 15 are both outstanding high school students.

Elaine and I met during our junior year in college where we bonded as a couple. We attended a technical school where we graduated with majors in IT Sciences. Both of us have management jobs in the IT industry earning us nice six figure annual salaries.

I am VP of operations for a large software firm. My firm is involved with building user friendly web pages, custom accounting software, security programs and firewalls for many large companies. Elaine is VP of a large catalog marketing firm and is responsible for the on-line catalogs including the consumer pages for placing orders.

I didn't realize it at the time, but my marriage began to unravel in December before our twentieth anniversary in April. Even though we had been living together for more than a year, we waited until April following graduation so Elaine's brother Scott could attend the ceremony. That is when his term of service with the Peace Corps ended.

Early in December I had a project that required travel to Miami. My team was installing a new web page and reservation system for a major cruise line. I took a full week, working long hours, to cut over to the new program and carry over the files from the old site. By the end of the week everything was working smoothly, and we had the new system up and running.

Cruise line officials were very pleased with how quickly and efficiently my team was able to make the conversion. They gave each member of my team a complimentary one-week cruise as a bonus. After checking with HR at Elaine's company to make sure she could get the time off, I booked a Mexican Riviera Cruise for our twentieth anniversary. I decided to keep this as a surprise until Christmas.

When I returned from Miami, I noticed a slight change in the way Elaine reacted to me. Our life together has been a very loving relationship. I don't keep track of our love making activities, but it was happening multiple times a week and I thought we were both satisfied. We communicated well and made major decisions together. There were some minor disagreements as in most marriages, but they were resolved quickly, and we had a very good relationship.

Following the Miami trip there seemed to be something bothering Elaine that she was not willing to share with me. Usually, we would have a very vigorous love making session when I returned from a business trip. However, Elaine's welcome home to me after Miami was cold and shallow. We had sex that evening without any passion or cuddling from Elaine. It appeared to be an obligation on her part rather that making love. In the days that followed she continued to pull away from me.

THE COMPANY CHRISTMAS PARTY

As the date for Elaine's company Christmas party approached there were more changes in her normal behavior. We were not communicating well. Rather than discussing plans for holiday events like we did in past years, Elaine just told me what she expected from me.

In the past when we attended a company party, we would take an hour off early from work, to provide additional time to dress. This would allow for a quick shower, hair preparation and dressing. I would wear a white shirt, dark suit and holiday tie. Elaine would wear one of her nice dresses, jewelry and heels.

This year, on the day of the party, Elaine took a half day off work to spend at the salon. I got home about 4pm and noticed that Elaine was busy getting ready in our master suite. To give her some space, I took my clothes to the guest room to shower and dress.

I was waiting in the living room when Elaine finally emerged. She was stunning, wearing a red ankle length gown with a silver shawl and red heels. The gown was exquisite, tailored to tastefully display the contours of her beautiful figure. The dress flowed from shoulders to hem without a belt line, had a full back and 3/4 length sleeves. Turning to give me a view from all sides I noticed that the skirt had a slit to the hip on the left side. The slit was designed for modesty with overlapping fabric.

As I helped her with her coat, I said, "Wow! You are a sight to behold and are going to be the Belle of the Ball this evening. I am so proud to be escorting my beautiful wife to her party."

Giving me a quirky smile, Elaine replied, "I am looking forward to a fun evening. If everything goes well someone might be getting lucky later."

This gave me a good feeling that maybe Elaine had come to terms with the issue that was bothering her, and we could get back to having a normal relationship.

*****

We were among the first to arrive at the hotel where the party was being held. Elaine, being a manager, was expected to be there early to coordinate activities. The banquet room was decorated with holiday splendor. There was a tall silver Christmas tree with white lights in the corner near the band stand. The walls were adorned with holiday lights and festive decor. The round banquet tables with white tablecloths and illuminated centerpieces completed the colorful venue,

Upon arrive the first person that we encountered was Elaine's boss Peter Palovich. Peter was about 6' 3", had blonde hair and blue eyes and had spent time at a gym. He had a body that could grace the cover of a woman's romance novel. He came from the corporate office in late spring to head the catalog division. I had met him once before at her firm's summer picnic where he struck me as being a self-centered, arrogant asshole.

Emerald, his PA was every man's wet dream. She was about 5' 10" with red hair, green eyes and very pale skin. She was wearing a green gown that was almost identical in design to Elaine's. The gown was exquisitely tailored to show off her stunning figure. The top of the dress was held together by narrow cloth strap and a large mother of pearl button. Below this a four-inch-wide gap that ended just above her waist. It was obvious that Emerald was not wearing a bra. This woman radiated SEX and being married to a wonderful wife was the only reason I was not tempted.

The other two division VPs were also present to check arrangements and welcome employees. Tom Baker, VP in charge of the print catalogs was accompanied by his wife Lizzy (Elizabeth). Sam Fisher, VP in charge of the printing plant and catalog mailings, had his wife Tara with him. Elaine and I had socialized with the other VPs and their wives during the many years they had all worked together. Thinking back, I realized that we had not done anything with them since early spring and wondered why.

While the managers were busy with the prep work, I walked over the chat with the two wives. I was astounded by the dresses they conservative ladies were wearing. The skirts were ankle length with slits up both sides to the hip. Above the waistband there was just two strips of cloth about 8 inches wide that barely covered breasts and went behind the neck to hold in place. There was no other covering on top to reduce exposing bare skin.

The black gown that Lizzy was wearing was not too revealing since she is tall, sleek and slender. She is a 5' 10" brunette with brown eyes and probably an A cup bra size. Tara on the other hand looked terrible in her white gown. Being short at 5' 2" with a voluptuous figure the narrow straps were straining to hold her big DDs in place and nipple bumps could be seen in the fabric.

After a short conversation with wives, I noticed the guests were starting to arrive. Since Elaine and the other managers were busy greeting people, I wandered over to the bar to get a beer. I also got a white wine for Elaine.

Since Elaine had worked here for over a decade, I knew many of the workers. To kill time until dinner, I wandered around chatting briefly with people I knew. About five to seven we were requested to take our seats so the dinner service could begin.

There was no head table. Everyone was seated at round tables of eight. There were over 150 employees, spouses and significant others in the room. My place was at the reserved managers table next to the podium. I grabbed my second beer before taking my place at the table.

There were place cards assigning each person's seat at our table. The seating arrangement was odd since spouses were not next to each other. Going around the table clockwise, Peter sat near the podium, then Tara, me, Emerald, Tom, my wife Elaine, Sam and Lizzy. I noted that this placed the two VPs wives on either side of Peter. Both women gave Peter adoring looks as he sat between them.

My wife Elaine excused herself saying she was going to remove her shawl before the dinner service started. Peter picked up a bottle of red wine and walked around the table filling glasses. He filled all the lady's glasses very full. Sam, Tom and I declined since we had other drinks. As this was happening, Elaine returned and did I get a shocking surprise. As she returned to her seat both Sam and Tom gave me very concerned looks and I got a smirk from Peter.

From the time we left home until now, Elaine had worn a shawl. I didn't get to see the front of her gown. With the shawl gone, my prim and proper wife was sitting across from me with a smirk. There was very little front to her gown. A wide V, not a neckline, which went from shoulders almost to her waist. The inner sides of her breasts were exposed to within an inch of her areolas. Something must be seriously wrong with our marriage that she would wear something like this in public that does not pass the husband test.

I casually began taking photos with my cell phone to document the event and preserve images of my table companions including my wife.

Other than concern about my wife's costume, dinner was nice and went as planned. During dinner Peter kept the lady's wine glasses full. This did not set well with Sam and Tom who were on their fourth whisky and water. I was going to keep a clear head and stopped with two beers. Things were happening that I needed to be ready to respond if necessary.

Just as dessert was being service Peter whispered something to Lizzy. Lizzy giggled and asked Tara to go the restroom with her. They walked away having a giggling conversation. Returning a few minutes later they each handed Peter something which he put in his jacket pockets.

Following dinner Peter stepped to the podium to thank people for coming, announce Christmas bonuses, give out door prizes and signal the dance band to begin playing. The lights dimmed and the dance floor filled quicky.

Everyone at my table grabbed a partner and headed out to dance. They left so quickly that Tara and I ended up being the only two at the table. I extended my hand to Tara and asked if she would like to dance. She took my hand and followed me onto the dance floor.

The band's first selection was fast, so we did not dance close. Tara's dance pattern had lots of gyrations as she twisted and flung her arms about. She was entertaining to watch since her DD breasts were bouncing about to the tempo of the music, trying to escape the narrow cloth bands constraining them. This was a sight that I would remember for a long time.

The next few dance numbers were slower. Tara and I moved together in formal ballroom position which enabled us to have a conversation.

I commented, "I am sure getting some strange vibes from the group at our table. The seating arrangement is unusual, your gowns are more revealing, and everyone seems to know something that I am not aware of."

Tara replied, "Rob, hasn't Elaine told you about the critical management issues that her firm had to deal with?"

"No, I was not aware of any major problems"

"That is why you are confused. Our husbands misbehaved while in Chicago for the September semi-annual corporate meeting. They put their marriages at risk violated corporate policy and created a major management concern."

Rob responded, "Wow! Elaine never shared any of that information with me. I can now understand why you were seated away from your spouses at the banquet table."

Tara continued, "Since jobs and marriages were at stake here, Peter asked Lizzy and me to be part of a Team Building - Personal Enrichment group to address these issues. We have been meeting every Wednesday for lunch followed by an activity session. Elaine and Emerald are also members of the group. That is why I am surprised that you didn't know this was taking place."

"I am beginning to comprehend what is happening here tonight but tell me more."

Tara smiled and explained, "These sessions have done wonders for Lizzy and me. They have really been a boost to our self-esteem. We are no longer the mousey little housewives that cater to our husband's every whim. After what they did, we decided that we were free to have our own adventures. With Peter's advice and mentoring we have expanded our horizons. Our husbands had no choice but to accept our new lifestyle or face divorce and limited access to their children."

Rob was astounded, "Sounds like you have an open marriage. That's pretty harsh revenge, isn't it?"

"Not at all. They benefit too. We have been trading partners, including husbands, within our group for the past several weeks. I have had erotic experiences that I never ever dreamed of before. Lizzy and I found a pleasurable way to resolve the heartbreaking issues facing us."

Suddenly Rob had to ask, "What about Elaine? You told me that she is a member of your group. Is she also sharing herself with other members of your group?"

Smiling Tara answered, "Elaine has only participated in the luncheons and discussion sessions. To my knowledge, she has never been unfaithful to you, but it would be fun for you two to join our more intimate activities."

Rob was quiet. lost in thought about Elaine's relationship with the group and her recent attitude changes, as he continued to dance with Tara. She pulled herself closer, pushing those magnificent DDs against him. This caused him to get an erection which brought a smile to Tara's face.

They glided around the floor without speaking, acknowledging other dancers from their group. I was a bit shocked when we came upon Peter and Lizzy. They were dancing like lovers. She had her arms around his neck, and he had his hands through the side slits on her skirt on her ass holding them tight together. They weren't moving too much. Just grinding together with the music.

The band began another fast song and Tara indicated that she would like to sit this one out. As I walked her back to our table, I saw Peter leading Lizzy out of the room by the hand. They turned left toward the conference rooms rather than right to the restrooms. Tara drained her wine glass and then took the bottle and refilled it. Having finished my beer, I excused myself and went to the bar for a large club soda.

There was a vacant stool at the end of the bar, so I sat and tried to gather my thoughts about what I had just learned. From my perch on the high bar stool, I could survey the darkened room without being observed.

Six of my dining partners, including Peter, were back at my table. Peter and the three women, who had full wine glasses, were in a huddle. Tara appeared to be reporting to them. Then they began looking around the room as if trying to locate someone, who I assumed was me. The two husbands were standing off to the side of the table watching activity with disgruntled expressions. I continued sipping my club soda while wondering what their agenda for this evening was and how it involved me.

After about twenty minutes, I got a fresh club soda drink and headed towards my table, hoping to dance with my wife. She had been ignoring me since we arrived. Unfortunately, my timing was off. When I reached the table everyone had paired up and was back on the dance floor. Sitting alone relaxing with my drink, Lizzy suddenly returned to our table. She had a glow about her from physical activity, it was that "just been fucked" look. Sliding onto the chair beside me she picked up her full wine glass took a large drink. It seemed that the empty wine bottles had been replaced with full ones.

I commented, "You seem to really be enjoying this party."

She smiled and said, "Yes, I am. You have no idea how much fun I have had in recent weeks. If our husbands hadn't cheated on us Tara and I would never have been introduced to a new lifestyle full of exotic adventures. Peter has been a real blessing in helping us to get through the betrayal and enlightening us to find new life options."

Then the whole story came out as she continued, "Since the incident occurred in hotel rooms paid for by the company, our husbands could have been fired. Since Tom and Sam are good managers, Peter wanted to resolve this issue without dismissals. Even though we are not company employees, Peter invited Tara and me to be part of the solution group. He offered us advice on how to address our husband's transgressions with some great revenge sex. Our group has been meeting for lunch every Wednesday since early October. In recent weeks some steaming erotic encounters with group members have followed."

I asked. "Who is participating in this group?"

Lizzy replied," Tom, Sam, Tara and me plus Peter, Emerald and Elaine are members of this Team Building - Personal Enrichment workgroup. I especially like the personal enrichment activities. I just finished a bit of that with Peter in one of the meeting rooms. He really knows how to pleasure a woman and leave her breathless."

Rob had to ask the question has been bothering him most of the evening, "What is Elaine's role with your group? Does she participate in your after-lunch activities?"

"She is just there for the luncheon part of the meeting and then returns to the office. We have invited her to join our intimate activities, but she has declined because it could put your marriage in jeopardy. We have discussed inviting the two of you to join us but have refrained doing so because we do not want to offend you."

I responded, "Elaine and I have a happy marriage and I would not put it at risk by joining your group."

We were both silent for a moment as I tried to digest what I had just learned. Looking out at the dance floor, I saw Peter dragging Tara out of the hall, turning left toward the meeting rooms. It seemed that another married woman was going to be used by the blonde asshole.

Lizzy drained her wine glass with several big gulps then asked, "Are you ever going to ask me to dance?"

I grabbed her hand and lead her onto the dance floor. After consuming so much wine she was struggling with her balance. I had to hold her tight to keep her from stumbling. We weren't really dancing, just shuffling in place while talking.

Even though we weren't moving much, Lizzy was very talkative. From her comments, I learned several interesting things about the relationship with Peter. The outrageous gowns the ladies were wearing came from a catalog provided by Peter.