Ski Lodge Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a company employee, you are on the payroll while attending this retreat. That could put both of us in a legally compromising position. Furthermore, Peter is your boss. He may have conned my wife, but I am not going to let him manipulate who I have sex with. Thank you for your offer, but I am not playing this game."

Grabbing my travel bag, I was out the door, leaving an astonished Emerald behind. I only paused long enough to put on my winter coat at cap before leaving the lodge and the decadent activities behind.

In the car I took a moment to get my emotions under control. I saved the video on my cell phone and turned on the Bluetooth. If Elaine had an unexpected change of heart, I wanted to be able to respond hands free while on the road.

Driving away from the lodge, I remembered the sharp curves at the bottom of the hill before reaching the main highway. This helped to control my urge to speed so I safely reached the highway.

Two stops were made on the way home. One to remove the tire chains (traction devices) and the other to fuel the vehicle and purchase coffee. Arrival home was slightly before 1 am. I still consider it my home since this is where my children live.

Ryan and Sophie were still up watching a Freddy Horror Movie when I arrived. They wondered why their mother was not with me. I just told them that we had a disagreement and thought it best that I leave. They seemed satisfied with that answer and went back to watching the movie.

Walking into the kitchen, I found my bottle of black label whisky that is usually only for special occasions. Pouring about three fingers in a glass, I tossed it back and went to bed. It started as a restless night as I pondered how to deal with my wife's betrayal. Fortunately, it was followed by some needed sleep.

SUNDAY

Everyone had slept in because of the late night. After making coffee, I roused the kids. We went out for breakfast since I wasn't in the mood for cooking. This was a treat for them.

When we arrived home I checked my cell phone, which had been on since I departed from the lodge, to see if there were any messages from Elaine. There were no messages text or otherwise on either my cell or the house phone. No communication dashed my hopes for reconciliation. It was decision time for me.

My first activity was to purchase a keyed lock and deadbolt set for the master bedroom suite. This would be my exclusive domain and Elaine would sleep in the guest room. I installed the locks and took the kids out to a burger place for lunch.

The afternoon was spent moving furniture and her clothing with the help of Ryan and Sophie. By dinner time everything was in place for her arrival home tomorrow night. The kids and I had pizza for dinner. In the evening the kids watched TV while I contemplated what I was going to respond to Elaine's infidelity. The phone video from last night's debacle was saved on my home and office computers plus two thumb drives. Although we would not be sleeping in the same bed or having sex, I would like to keep us together in the home for the children's sake. Divorce was not my immediate solution or goal.

MONDAY

What should have been a relaxing holiday was a bit tense at our house. From my actions yesterday, Ryan and Sophie knew their parents had a serious relationship issue. After a late breakfast, the kids left to visit some friends. I was left alone with my thoughts.

Midmorning my cell phone chimed indicating a new message. Maybe Elaine was going to enlighten me about when to expect her home. Instead, there were three shocking photos that verified her cruel betrayal and destroyed any hope of reconciliation.

The first photo was a full body shot in a sexy pose. Her pussy was bald and there was something running down her leg, probably his cum. Shaving her pussy showed that she was doing special things for him while ignoring me.

In the second scene she was looking up at the camera while giving a blow job. She had his dick in her mouth. It appeared that Peter took the picture while she was blowing him.

The final shot really angered me. It was just her naked upper torso and head. She had been marked with an ugly red bite mark on her right breast near the nipple. If her intent was to humiliate me, she succeeded. This material was sent from Elaine's cell phone.

I almost threw my cell phone against the wall but caught myself in time. Fortunately, I was alone, so the kids didn't see what an emotional mess I was. It took a over a half hour and two fingers of black label before I calmed down enough to think straight.

The three photos were saved on the same devices storing last night's video. Then I sat and contemplated what might be expected upon Elaine's return later today. I realized that she had been cold and indifferent towards me since mid-December. My hopes that we had reached a turning point in our relationship were crushed by her actions. Living with her in a plutonic relationship for so long had reduced the emotional impact caused me by her infidelity.

It was a waiting game. The kids came home in the late afternoon, and we had chili and a salad for dinner. In the evening we watched TV. The kids went to bed at their normal time since tomorrow was a school day.

Still no contact from Elaine. I had stayed up to handle her arrival and new sleeping arrangements. The ringing of the home phone about 10:30 PM roused me from dosing in my chair.

The caller asked, "I am calling for Mr. Robert Tabor?"

"You have reached me."

"This is Nurse Carswell calling from Mountain View Hospital. Your wife Elaine has been in a motor vehicle accident and is here receiving treatment. She is stable without any life-threatening injuries but will probably need to remain here a couple of days for observation. I can't give you more information over the phone due to privacy laws."

"I have two children here and it is about a two-hour drive from my home. Do I need to come out tonight or can it wait until tomorrow?"

"At this time, she is resting and not receiving visitors. Tomorrow will be fine."

Thanking her for the call, I thought, "Is this a karma reward for her misdeeds?"

Facing so many unknowns, I had a restless night with little restful sleep.

TUESDAY

Morning came and we all got ready to meet the challenges of the day. Over breakfast I told Ryan and Sophie that their mother was in the hospital. I called both Elaine's and my offices to tell them why we wouldn't be in today. Gave the kids money for lunch and drove them to school. From there I went directly to Mountain View and the hospital.

I really didn't want to see Elaine. Stopping at the nurse's station, I took my time filling out the forms requested by the hospital. Staff gave me questioning looks wondering why I hadn't rushed in to see Elaine on arrival. I learned that she had concussion, a broken left leg and a nasty wound on her face. Other than lots of bruises she was otherwise OK. Her doctor was keeping her at the hospital monitor for brain injuries from the concussion. She would probably be cleared to go home tomorrow.

Peter, the driver of the vehicle, did not fare so well. He suffered many severe injuries, including broken bones and organ damage. He almost died on the way to the hospital.

When I finally walked into Elaine's room, she was awake and had a large bandage over the right side of her face. She started to speak.

I held up my hand and said, "Don't say a word. I am very angry and disgusted with you. This not the time to talk about what you did this weekend. That will come later. This is to let you know as your LEAGLE husband, I will help you recover and get back on your feet. We will be civil to each other if you want my assistance. I will be back tomorrow to bring you fresh clothes and take you home when you are released."

Without further comment from either of us, I turned and left the room.

Making a few inquiries, I found out that Elaine's suitcase and other personal items were still in the car. The wrecker firm that had salvaged the totaled car was in Mountain View near the hospital. The towing company wanted $300 for their service fee before they would release the vehicle contents. This proved to be a good investment for me since I retrieved all of Elaine's belongings along with Peter's. This included both of their laptops and cell phones.

On the return trip, after a stop for lunch, I headed to my office. Once there I enlisted the help of several IT techs and our sophisticated computer programs to help me gain access to the laptops and cell phones. It didn't take long to find log ins for all the devices.

At home that evening, after dinner and the kids were off doing homework, I began scanning Peter's laptop. This was not his work computer. It held a treasure trove of material involving perverse sexual activities by him and people linked to his office. Peter had saved many videos of his sexual exploits some dating back to before he became Elaine's boss.

My search soon found the videos taken this past weekend. A surprising number of videos were accumulated during this three-day period. There must have been a camera in every occupied bedroom at the lodge. Scanning the files for Friday, showed the Peter had a threesome with Lizzy and Tara while Tom and Sam entertained Emerald.

Reviewing the programs from Saturday and Sunday nights really shocked and upset me. I almost lost my dinner. There were several hours of sickening activities with Elaine as a participant. Not only did she have all kinds of outrageous sex with Peter, but also with the women from the group. I skimmed quickly through these files because in my raw emotional state, I had to avoid getting totally engrossed in Elaine's slut activities. They were copied to my computer and several flash drives, for future use in anticipated legal actions.

Knowing my marriage will probably never recover from Elaine's sick betrayal, I went to bed with a heavy heart and physically drained. Sleep was slow in coming as I thought about what the future might hold for me. Several scenarios came to mind as I finally drifted off to sleep.

WEDNESDAY

For the first time since Friday, I was getting my life under control again. A plan to deal with this mess was staring to come together. I took another day off work to take care of matters. After breakfast and getting the kids off to school, I gathered some clothes for Elaine to wear home.

On the way to the hospital, I stopped at my office to drop off Peter's laptop. There were so many files on the laptop that it would take several days to review them. To protect my interests and maintain the integrity of Peter's device the simple solution was to copy the contents to another computer. This would take several hours of lab work resulting in a clone for my use.

Two hours later at the hospital, I dropped Elaine's clothes at the nurses' station and filled out the paperwork required for her release. This task was appreciated since it delayed my dreaded in person contact with Elaine. I had the car by the hospital entrance when they wheeled her out. She had a cast on her lower left leg and the large bandage on her face. She thanked the nurses as I assisted her into the car but did not talk to me.

Departing, I turned the radio to my favorite music station to reduce the need to talk to her. There was no conversation during the ride. Just before arriving home, we used the drive through at a fast-food outlet to purchase lunches.

Once home, I parked the car in the garage. Using the crutches provided by the hospital, Elaine was able to move into the kitchen and sit at the table. I brought in the lunches and joined her. We ate in silence ignoring the elephant in the room. Neither of us had much appetite.

When it appeared that we had finished eating, I spoke with a calm voice, "Your actions this past weekend have totally destroyed our relationship. I no longer trust or respect you and am uncomfortable being in the same room with you. All your clothes and other personal items have been moved into the guest bedroom where you will be sleeping from now on. I will not be sharing my bed with a slut."

Elaine shouted back, "You are a hypocritical bastard. This weekend was payback for your affair with Marylee while you were in Miami. (Marylee is a work colleague who was on the cruise line installation team.) Now you to know what it feels like to be cheated on by your spouse."

Rob was taken back by her accusation and slow in responding, "I have never cheated on you at any time during our marriage. My relationship with Marylee is strictly professional and nothing inappropriate took place in Miami. What made you think I cheated on you while working on that project?"

Elaine looked at me with a smirk and said, "You can't hide the fact that you cheated. I have photos and other information that confirms it."

Astounded, Rob replied, "You couldn't have because it never happened. I would like to see this alleged proof that you have."

Elaine responded, "When I recover my laptop from the car wreck, I will be able to show you."

Rob stepped away quickly and retrieved Elaine's laptop from the guest bedroom. He surprised her when he placed it on the table. After giving him a condescending smirk, she pulled up two photos supporting her accusation.

One photo labeled, Lovebirds Having Fun in Miami, showed Rob and Marylee with palm trees in the background. The second photo titled, A Romantic Candlelight Dinner for Two, showed Rob and Marylee sitting together having dinner.

Glaring at him Elaine challenged, "These pictures are proof of your betrayal plus the fact that I could not reach you in your hotel room on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Care to explain that you cheating bastard."

Rob was astounded at what he was seeing and took a moment to collect his thoughts.

"I don't know where you got this material from, but someone has manipulated you to destroy our marriage. These photos have been cropped from the originals on my firm's social media page to give the wrong impression."

Rob pulled up the unedited photos on his laptop and turned it to face Elaine. There were eight people in both pictures. This included his work team and two representatives from the cruise line. The first photo was taken outside the cruise line's office building with palm trees in the background. The second photo was taken in a restaurant with subdued lighting with a candle on the table. This was a group celebration on the last night in Miami.

Rob continued, "We worked nights during the early part of the week because down time on the computer was needed. You could not reach me because I was working and not in my room from about 7:30 PM until after 3 am. Why didn't you call my cell phone?"

Elaine looked could not look at Rob as she realized the life altering mistake she had made.

As his anger increased, Rob's voice got louder, "Rather that discussing it with me, your husband, your loving life partner, you punished me for months. Then you totally humiliated me by having a weekend of debauchery with your sexual predator boss, Peter and his entourage. You gave him free access to your body, offering him privileges that you had promised exclusively to me. Some of the sex activities that you participated in, like gangbangs and lesbian sex, we have never done and I find revolting."

Slapping a flash drive on the table, Rob said, "I never cheated on you, but rather than talking to me, you went way overboard. Thanks to Peter, you can relive your slut adventure. It is all here on this flash drive. It tore my heart out to just skim through it. I am going to leave before my anger consumes me and to give you some time to think about the future when there is no more us."

Leaving a shocked sobbing Elaine at the table, Rob headed out to the local brew pub to cool down and collect his thoughts. Being midafternoon, there were only two other customers in the pub. Rob only had two beers during his time at the pub. He needed a quiet place to make some serious decisions and didn't want to get drunk.

ROOMMATES

When Rob returned home Elaine was still sitting at the kitchen table looking very distressed. With eyes red from crying, no makeup and the large bandage on her face, she was a mess. I brought her a wet washcloth and towel so she could clean up before Ryan and Sophie came home from school.

Elaine perked up when the kids arrived because they were excited to have her home. We ate pizza and salad for dinner while sitting at the kitchen table. Conversation was subdued during the meal because of the impending family crisis. After eating the kids went to their rooms to do their school homework. Rob cleared the dishes and placed the leftover food in the refrigerator. Elaine remained at the table looking remorseful.

Rob sat across the table from Elaine and spoke, "Your recent actions have drastically changed my relationship with you. For the sake of our children, I will not be filing for divorce at this time. We will be civil with each other and continue to act as a family around the kids and in public. However, I have emotionally divorced you so any loving intimacy between us is gone. The master bedroom is now my exclusive domain and off limits to you. You will be sleeping in the guest bedroom until I can determine the future status of our marriage."

Elaine looked up pleadingly, "I now know that I made a major mistake that has deeply hurt you. I love you and am sorry for what I did. Hopefully, someday you will be able to forgive me and we can rebuild our relationship."

Rob replied, "I am really disgusted with you right now. You could have talked to me about your concerns rather than freezing me out for over two months. We could have recovered from that. However, your weekend of debauchery has shocked me to the core and I can hardly stand to be in the same room with you. Remember, I have video of your entire perverted performance."

"Now my main concern is to protect Ryan and Sophie from fallout your actions might cause. They are great kids and shouldn't have to deal with our problems. Going forward you and I must be civil to each other and avoid arguments. When in public and around the kids we will act as a family. When alone we will just be roommates with our own sleeping arrangements."

Life in our family had a new pattern. Terms of endearment like honey and sweetheart were eliminated from conversations. The spouses just used Rob, Elaine and you to address each other. Rob assisted Elaine with any special help needed as she recovered from her injuries.

MID-MARCH DILEMMA

We all adjusted to the new family lifestyle. Elaine went back to work the week following her accident. Elaine had a wheelchair for mobility around her office.

I took her to work on the first day back and dropped off Peter's suitcase. Peter had been seriously injured in the accident and was still in a coma. With several broken bones and some internal injuries, his recovery was expected to take weeks. Rob thought, "It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Isn't karma wonderful."

Rob then went to his attorney's office to turn over Peter's laptop computer for safekeeping. He explained how it came into his possession and that it contained material that might be evidence in future legal actions. Having a clone of Peter's laptop, which contained videos of his perverted sexual activities, these files would support Rob's plan for revenge. This is why it was important to keep Peter's laptop secure from tampering.

During the ensuing weeks family interactions were more formal. Elaine and I were courteous to each other but avoided any physical contact. Our limited conversations became very formal. The kids were unphased and continued with their normal behavior. I was thinking about counseling and other ways to rebuild our marriage when disaster struck.