Ski Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
A ski trip, two bi couples, a free use wife - Sam watches.
2.1k words
4.43
14k
20
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of a long day of skiing, Sam's legs were killing him, he was cold, wet, and ready to be back inside. The sky was gray, covered in clouds, and there were thin flurries as he stood at the top of the beginners run. He was alone, having wanted a solo run, just him and the snow and the trees. His friend Chris had headed back to the condo. Sam assumed Chris' wife Rebecca, and Sam's wife Amy were already there.

He adjusted his poles, shuffled until his skis were pointing downhill, and awkwardly pushed off. The beginner run was clearing out as evening approached, and he had an easy journey down to their slope side condo. He arrived in a long, relaxed curve, speared a snow drift with his skis and poles, and clomped inside. Stinking and sore after a long day of skiing he headed straight to the shower.

The water was wonderfully hot, and he stood, feeling himself melt. As he soaped himself up he thought about what Chris had told him on the chairlift earlier.

They had found themselves on a quiet part of the mountain, with a two chair up to one of the summits. There was hardly anyone riding it, and Sam and Chris were alone as they skied up and got on. The trees up here were completely softened by snow, the landscape all gentle curves of white, the occasional deep green of pine showing through. The wind had died down, the sky covered in clouds, and they coasted upwards on the lift in a world of grays, whites, and greens, everything soft and muted and cold.

Chris had turned to him. "I can finally tell you what happened earlier."

Sam looked expectant.

"So Amy and I were skiing and I wanted some coffee. We went to one of the slope side lodges. It was totally empty, so I decided to ask her about what we had talked about earlier, our plan for the weekend."

Sam found this amusing, inwardly. They had a long, extremely explicit conversation the night before in the sauna about sharing Sam's wife for the weekend. Both of them naked, both of them getting noticeably harder as they talked, each pretending he wasn't sneaking glimpses at the other's thickening cock. They had talked, in detail, about fucking Amy, and Rebecca, and now here Chris was, being coy about it. Sam's heart was suddenly beating faster, but he said dryly "I remember the plan, yeah."

"Right, so. I told her the plan, and she agreed to it and..."

Chris paused. "And, what?!"

"Well, then we kinda put it into action immediately".

"...what does that mean?"

"Well, she sucked my cock in the bathroom."

"Holy shit."

Sam paused. The snowy landscape gently slipped by below them. He traced the lone track of a skier, cutting a dark line in the bright white snow. This was the first time he and Amy had ever done anything separately. His feelings were complicated. Jealousy, but also he was turned on by it. He loved watching Amy suck cock, and they talked all the time about her past with other men.

"Was it good?"

"So good. I came super hard."

Sam couldn't stop himself from imagining that. If he had been with his wife earlier, the three of them crowding into the small bathroom, quietly laughing as they tried to move in their clumsy ski gear, on their knees, Chris' cock in front of his face, lightly licking his frenulum and hearing him gasp, his wife next to him, watching her slide Chris' cock into her mouth, craning his neck to gently take one of Chris' balls into his mouth, his wife stroking Chris' cock, thick and saliva covered, offering it to him. Sliding all of it into his mouth that he could, breathing through his nose, bobbing up and down. Chris' moans increasing, his wife saying quietly "I think he's gonna cum baby, watch out". Feeling Chris' dick in his hand, soft skin moving over rock hard shaft, feeling it swell, jacking him off, looking at his face, screwed up in concentration, knowing that feeling of an orgasm building, saying quietly "You can cum, come on, cum on us", Chris groaning, erupting, hot thick white cum, feeling it hit his face, his lips...

Something bumped his skis. They were fast approaching the top of the chairlift, and Chris was starting to raise the bar. Sam found he was incredibly hard, his cock uncomfortably restrained. He tried to shift himself. He coughed, banged his skis together to knock the snow off with a sharp crack. The air was sharp and cold on his suddenly warm face. He pulled his goggles down over his eyes. Out of the corner of his eye Chris was looking at him with a small smile.

Sam snapped back to his shower. Chris' smile stayed with him as he toweled off, looking at himself in the mirror. He was tall, over six feet, but had always been thin and lanky. Recently he had gotten into weightlifting, and he liked that he was broadening, thickening. He was still tall and skinny but he had a little more definition, his hairy chest a little wider, his shoulders more powerful, his traps a little more evident. He was hard again, his cock jutting straight out. He had always felt good about his cock, only slightly longer than average, and thick. He wrapped his towel around himself, flicked off the lights and the fan, and stepped out into the bedroom.

The condo was on a slope, with two entrances. The top floor had two bedrooms, and two bathrooms, with doors on to a hallway that overlooked the lower level below, with a living room, kitchen and more bedrooms in back. The living room had a huge sectional facing a wood stove in front of the tall A-frame windows that looked out into the mountains. A noise from down in the living room made Sam step into the hallway and look down from the railing into a scene straight from his fantasies.

He looked directly down at his wife on her back on the sectional, naked, legs in the air, her head thrown back, face contorted with pleasure. Chris was holding her legs open by each ankle, his thick chest and powerful arms and shoulders defined as he thrust in and out of her. Sam was treated to an incredible overhead view, the triangle of his wife's dark pubic hair pointing down to her wet pussy pink lips clasping Chris' cock, her clit engorged, as he fucked her roughly. His hips moved rhythmically, his muscular ass and thighs pumping in and out, wet slapping sounds as their bodies came together. She was panting, moaning, begging him to fuck her harder, and then suddenly writhing, as an orgasm crashed through her.

In the crook of the sectional was Rebecca, naked, legs spread, watching intently as her husband fucked Sam's wife. She was small, muscular, a compact doll. Brown hair in a ponytail, breasts that tapered out to a point, nipples hard and erect, her chest flushed.

She had her hips up, two fingers deep in her completely hairless cunt, her vulva slick, lips spread around her knuckles, a trail of wetness shiny leading down to her asshole, which she was lightly fingering with her other arm underneath her. Amy's orgasm set her off, her fingers deep in her asshole and cunt, her nipples erect, abs clenching and breasts shaking as she came, thrusting her hips into the air, crying out.

The group paused.

Chris sat back on his knees, pulling his engorged dick from Sam's wife. It stood erect, almost quivering, pre-cum shining from the tip, his dark pubic hair matted from Amy's pussy. Amy lay back, panting, occasionally writhing as her pussy contracted in small orgasm aftershocks. Rebecca slid her fingers out from her cunt and asshole, and lay back, arms and legs spread. The fire danced in the wood stove, the trees outside were dark silhouettes against the white of the snow and the deep gray of the sky. The room was warm, the sound only their breathing, and a crackle from the fire. Sam was intensely aroused, his cock incredibly hard, leaking pre-cum. He was transfixed, and didn't know what to do.

After a moment Rebecca sat up and crawled on hands and knees towards Amy. Supporting herself with one straight arm, she caressed Amy's face, sliding along her neck and jawline. "God I've known you for so long and had no idea you could fuck like that." She dragged her hand through Amy's short curly dark hair, lightly pulling her head back, and lowered herself to Amy's lips for a slow, sensuous upside-down Spiderman kiss. Amy reached up and clasped Rebecca's head, hands tangling in her hair, a low moan coming from her as they made out.

Rebecca pulled back. "Are you done? Or ready for more?"

Amy looked shy, and said quietly "I want more."

"What was that?"

Louder "I want more. I want him to fuck me more."

Rebecca grinned. "I think we can arrange that. Do something for me first though?"

Rebecca began crawling forward over Amy, until it seemed she meant to 69 her. She then sat back on her knees, lowering her pussy onto Amy's face, smothering her. Amy reached up, hands clasping Rebecca's ass. Sam's view of Amy was almost completely blocked, but he could see her head moving as she began to work on Rebecca's pussy. Amy had never done that with a woman before, to Sam's knowledge, but she seemed enthusiastic. Rebecca then leaned forward to kiss her husband as Sam's wife ate her pussy.

Rebecca reached out to grab Chris' cock, slowly working it up and down as they made out. She pulled back, and interspersed with quick intakes of breath and moans as Amy ate her pussy, asked her husband:

"Did you like fucking her?"

"I loved it" came Chris' response "Did you like watching me fuck her?"

"You saw how hard I came."

Chris groaned as Rebecca slowly worked his foreskin over the sensitive tip of his cock.

"Fuck, so good, can I fuck her again?"

"You wanna fuck our little slut again?"

Rebecca took Chris' cock in her fist by the base, pulling him up towards Amy and then pushing it up and down so the head was rubbing over Amy's wet slit. Amy moaned underneath Rebecca as it rubbed over her clit.

Chris gasped. "God yes."

Rebecca pushed his cock down to Amy's wet opening, the head slightly disappearing inside her.

"Then fuck her."

Chris slowly slid inside Sam's wife. Sam watched as Chris' thick cock slowly disappeared, Amy's cunt stretching to accommodate him. Amy let out a deep groan, and Sam heard a muffled "Fuck me..." from underneath Rebecca.

Rebecca began kissing and licking her husband's neck, one hand playing with his nipple.

"Fill me with that incredible cock..." came from underneath Rebecca's round ass.

She ground her hips into Amy's face. Chris shuddered each time Rebecca connected with sensitive skin, slowly sliding his cock in and out.

Amy was still moaning, desperately encouraging Chris "Fuck me hard, just fuck me and fill me with your cum, fuck me harder, don't hold back."

Chris picked up the pace, slamming into Amy's pussy. All three were united, a triangle of skin and sweat and hair and wetness, jolted, bounced, riding together. Rebecca was desperately grinding her pussy on Amy's face, her fingers tweaking Chris' nipple, clinging to his neck with her other hand. Chris was slamming into Amy, holding her by the knees, face upturned in ecstasy, the pre-orgasm grimace that Sam had imagined turned real. Amy was meeting his thrusts, crying out under Rebecca, hands desperately scrabbling as she licked and sucked, her face wet from Rebecca's pussy.

They were in motion together, in a flow, united in pleasure until finally Chris let out a monumental grunt, slamming into Amy, his ass and thighs clenching, unloading into her, filling her with his cum. He stopped, shuddered, let go of her legs, fell back, his long cock for a moment seeming endless as it emerged, Amy's wet hole open, pink lips, his white cum dripping out. Rebecca fell to the side into the cushions. Amy just lay there, cheeks wet, eyes glazed. It was dark out now, the fire lit the room with a dancing orange glow, the smell of woodsmoke, mingled with the slight smell of the frigid outdoors and snow sneaking in from a crack somewhere.

From above, Sam spoke. "Hey guys."