Skin Ch. 06: The Orthodontist

Story Info
Mrs. Holder takes Toby to the orthodontist.
2.3k words
4.53
4k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Skin

Part Six

The Orthodontist Interlude

by The Preve

I don't have much to say about the orthodontist. I have a bit more to say about Mrs. Holder. She came by the next day with some clothes to try on.

"Hubby's old stuff. He lost some weight."

I knew Sam Holder since I was a kid. He was a bit chubby then. He'd started working out, jogging, and eating better last year. Midlife crisis and health issues, I guess. He looked better though. I'd find out later how much better but that's in the future.

I picked a loose-fitting pair of khaki pants and a gray sweatshirt. I didn't wear underwear or socks. They itched, and I wore sandals instead of shoes.

Mrs. Holder examined me.

"I think those will do for now, young man. We'll come up with something by next week. Heh! You look like a hippie, you know. Only without the beard or long hair."

"Yes, Mrs. Holder," I smiled.

"Well, come on. Let's get you to the orthodontist."

"Yes, Mrs. Holder."

I hadn't asked Mrs. Holder to take me to my appointment but, after she'd barged into the house in her busybody way yesterday, and fucked my brains out, I wasn't going to mind her appointing herself my driver. I just did as she said.

We got in her car. She started the engine and then shut it off again.

"Oh, I forgot something," she said. She reached over, undid my pants, took my cock, stroked me hard, and blew me 'til I came. I said a lot of "Oh Mrs. Holders."

She swallowed, licked her lips while I did up my pants, and then said, "Now we can go."

"Yes Mrs. Holder."

We stopped outside the orthodontist's office. She blew me in the parking lot. I "Oh Mrs. Holdered." Then I got out.

"I'll be back in an hour young man."

"Yes, Mrs. Holder."

I was pretty tuned up by the time I entered the building. I also noticed my pine/sandalwood smell was more intense. I hoped it wasn't overwhelming. I'd seen and smelled more than my share of geeks who'd worn too much body spray.

I can't say much about the orthodontist 'cause I don't really remember it. Something happened, I know that.

Mr. Brookins, the orthodontist, and his secretary, Miss Paley, didn't recognize me at first. The last time I'd seen them, my face looked like meat lovers pizza, so I wasn't surprised. Miss Yun, Brookins' new assistant, was new though.

"Hello, welcome to Brookins Orthodontic Care. Are you here to make an appointment?"

"Um, Miss Paley. It's me, Toby Kelly."

It was kinda funny, the look on Miss Paley's face. She blinked like she just saw a car accident. The part where the brain sees something crazy but doesn't register it yet. Then her jaw dropped. She went a little white, like something amazing popped up in front of her.

"Oh! My... wow! Toby Kelly, you... wow! What...? How did...?"

"It's a new skin cream. I don't really know how but it worked. Uh, I'm here to get my braces out?"

"What? Oh! Yes," she pressed the intercom, "Mr. Brookins, Tobias Kelly is here for his ten o'clock appointment."

"I'll be a few moments, Miss Paley. If you'll let him have a seat."

I sat in a waiting chair and took up an old Time magazine. I sort of glanced at Miss Paley from time to time, trying not to look like I was looking. I always kinda thought Miss Paley was hot. I kept those thoughts down as Toby the Toad. After fucking Mrs. Holder, I guess I was a little more confident. It's just that every time I glanced at Miss Paley, I caught her glancing at me.

It was a little awkward. Outside of Mrs. Holder, I wasn't used to girls looking at me; not like the way Miss Paley looked. When other girls looked at me, it was usually with disgusted curiosity, like viewing vomit, or shit.

Miss Paley looked at me like the other girls looked at some handsome new guy just come to class. It felt strange when I realized it. I liked that feeling.

Mr. Brookins came into reception. He's a nice guy, I guess. He was always good and polite when I visited him. He looks like a clerk or accountant; kind of what one expects of a orthodontist, I guess.

He's average size, balding with gray hair, wears glasses, kinda thin. You really don't expect guys like him to... well... I don't know if he actually did anything. It's just... I guess I'm jumping ahead of myself.

He was really shocked when he saw me. I found out my new looks had the same effect on guys as well as girls. I'm jumping ahead again, back to Mr. Brookins.

His jaw dropped. "Uh, Toby Kelly?"

"Hi Mr. Brookins."

"Well, uh, this is unexpected. Not the appointment I mean but... well!"

"It's a new skin cream."

"Yes, I can see that. Congratulations! Well, I guess you're here to get your braces out. So, if you'll follow me."

Brookins' work room was always nice. He'd made some improvements since my last appointment. Miss Yun was there. She's Korean I think. She'd gotten the dentist chair prepped. I liked her immediately.

She was average sized, jet black hair, pale golden skin, friendly smile. She looked maybe mid-twenties.

She greeted me nice enough when I came in, but her interest in me seemed to increase with each minute. It's like it started at "regular customer service rules," and within five minutes, ended at "I want to jump this boy's bones now!"

I know this seems like bragging, and macho jock bullshit, but looking back after everything that's happened, that's the vibe I got. Come to think of it, that's kinda what I got from Mr. Brookins and Miss Paley too.

Anyway, I said "Hi," back, chatted for a few seconds, and then got in the chair.

"It should only take a few minutes, Toby. Um, Miss Yun, can you please prepare the anesthetic?"

Looking back, it's odd. The strange look Mr. Brookins gave Miss Yun. Her weird look back. The way he hesitated asking her the question. I should have been suspicious.

I did think it strange getting laughing gas, just to get my braces out. Mr. Brookins didn't give me any when he put them in. I knew he was trained in anesthesiology. I'd asked him years earlier when getting my braces.

"You don't need gas. Just something to numb the gums," he'd answered.

So I wasn't really worried getting them out. I was new to this weird attractiveness, see, and me and my family knew Mr. Brookins for years. So yes, I thought it odd, but didn't see anything wrong otherwise.

They put me under and when I woke up, it was two hours later. My mouth felt strange and, um, so did my cock; my whole groin in fact.

Mr. Brookins and Miss Yun were looking at me, smiling. Miss Yun looked a little, uh, disheveled. Mr. Brookins looked a little sweaty. The way they smiled was professional and all but... kind of like a pair of dolls, sort of fake. Also my face felt funny, like someone had washed and dried it.

"Uh, how are you feeling Toby? Do you have any effects from the gas?"

The way Mr. Brookins asked was like he wasn't really worried about the gas itself.

"Um, weird. My mouth feels funny."

"Of course it feels funny. Your braces are out... Uh, do you remember anything about the past two hours?"

I thought it was a weird question. The only thing I remembered was some dream about trying to eat a hot dog while someone used a wet vac on my cock. The dream was too weird to mention, and I didn't remember anything else so I answered, "No."

Mr. Brookins and Miss Yun, who seemed tense in spite the smiles, relaxed. I got out of the chair and straightened my clothes. They were a little mussed up. I shook Mr. Brookins' hand and thanked them both.

Miss Paley was at the reception desk getting yelled at by some customers.

"What's all that about?" I was thinking.

One of the customers, a really chubby, sour-faced woman yelled something about, "We were waiting outside for half an hour! What the hell was so important you closed in the middle of the day?!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. Brown. Our computers shut down mysteriously. We had to close temporarily to fix the problem. Everything is working fine now. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience."

Mrs. Brown didn't seem to type to let it go. I work fast food in the summer. I know people like her. They go nuts over french fries that aren't crisp enough, or orders ten seconds late.

"I want to see Brookins!"

Figures.

Miss Paley called Mr. Brookins on the intercom. She smiled at me as she did so. Her smiled looked like she had a secret or something. It didn't creep me out or anything, but I felt funny still. Something told me it wasn't a computer glitch that closed the office. I nodded anyway and left the building.

A few of the other guests looked at me while I passed; some of the older ones anyway. A few of the stares were a little too intense. It made me feel funnier.

Mrs. Holder was waiting for me in the parking lot. She'd finished her errands.

"How'd it go?" she asked.

"Uh, I don't know. I don't really want to talk about it, Ma'am."

"Hmmm, so your braces are off. Can I see?"

I smiled and looked at my teeth in the car mirror; straight and white. Mrs. Holder and I were impressed.

It was weird. I was used to crooked teeth and braces. I ran my tongue over them. It was going to take a while to get used to it.

"Toby, can you look at me for a second? There's something I want to do."

"Yes, Mrs. Holder."

She kissed me, a big one. Mrs. Holder ran her tongue all around my mouth, across my tongue, over my teeth, and down my throat. When she finished, I was all tuned up again. So was she.

It was all we could do to keep our hands off each other on the drive home. When we got there, we stripped our clothes running up the stairs. We were fucking before we even jumped into bed.

Fucking was pretty much what we did for the rest of the week. Mrs. Holder did other things of course. She had a life after all, but when she finished work or something, she beelined to the house, and it was "Oh Mrs. Holdering," for the next hour or two.

We also worked on my itching problem. I didn't think her butter/honey/mint concoction was really practical.

Mrs. Holder came up with an aloe-based lotion and some cocoa butter that helped a little. They seemed to blend well with my sandalwood/pine smell. She also found some loose-fitting clothes that didn't look like they came from Goodwill. Plus she bought new swim shorts for me 'cause I couldn't wear Speedos anymore.

I couldn't wear underwear at all, really. They were too tight. It made things easy between me and Mrs. Holder. I stayed in the house all the time and never wore clothes. Basically, I was naked and horny for the rest of spring break.

Anyway, spring break came to a close. People started coming back, and Mrs. Holder had to be more discreet. Her husband was coming back from his sales convention, and her daughter from her grandparents in Florida.

We both didn't think they'd take too well with our fun the past week. At least we thought so at the time. It's changed now.

Sunday night was our last fuck session. We lay in bed afterwards talking about what happens next.

"Well young man. I guess this is it for now."

"Yeah." I wasn't happy about that.

Mrs. Holder ran her hands down my chest and belly.

"You're so smooth," she said.

My body hair hadn't grown back since those aliens. I only had the hair on my head and my eyebrows. I guess the hairless thing's permanent.

"This was the greatest spring break of my life, Mrs. Holder. Thank you."

"No, thank you Toby. I haven't had this much fun since college. I was pretty wild back then. It was good being crazy again, if only for a little while."

A week ago, I couldn't imagine prim, proper, and bossy Mrs. Holder being that crazy. What a difference spring break makes. I still had a question.

"What about Mr. Holder?"

"Larry's good," she smiled, "and I love him dearly, but he doesn't have the energy anymore. I'm going to fuck him when he gets home. He deserves a welcome back."

Mrs. Holder being candid about fucking her husband; another thing I couldn't imagine a week earlier.

She left the bed and dressed. I saw her to the door.

"It's not over young man. It's just we have to be more careful in the future."

"Yes, Mrs. Holder."

She kissed me and left. I stood in the living room for a few minutes.

"Wow! What a week!" and then I went to the shower.

I went to bed and lay there, masturbating, thinking of Mrs. Holder. I thought about school and grinned.

I'd experienced something no one else in school ever had. I'd done something no one else in the whole school had ever done. I got kidnapped by aliens, and fucked a hot milf for an entire week. No one, especially the jocks, could claim that.

I knew I couldn't tell anyone. Who'd believe me? The secret just made me shiver. I was more than ready to go back to school tomorrow.

The school, I found out, wasn't ready for me, though.

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers