All Comments on 'Skin Ch. 06: The Orthodontist'

by PrevertOne

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to reading the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will you continue this series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

With all the teasing about Mr. Holder, he has to ame an appearance in the next chapter.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

Honestly didn't need the rape by the orthodontist, his assistant and secretary, it brought literally nothing to the story. It doesn't quite rate a 1 star, but 2 is too much. I'd give 1.5 but you can't do that any more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Othodontists are dentisis who have specialized, so they are Dr, not Mr! And people waiting to see the orthodontist are patients, not guests! But really, what was the point of this chapter? The orthodontist was pointless—except to let us know that gay sex is on the table. This could have been the end of the last chapter, for all that happened in it. And the gay sex is a killer for me—at least I won't be waiting years for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrevertOne@PrevertOne
I live in Washington state. Aspiring writer, mostly a hobby now. I like off beat humor, weird things, sci-fi, fantasy, horror. Mostly inspired by B-movies, Roger Corman, old school pin-up girls, and Greek and Renaissance sculpture and art.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Skin Ch. 05 Previous Part
Skin Ch Series Info