Skin Deep, Sex Deeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should go shower in your own locker-room now, stud," I said.

"Or you can come with me and we can go a third round in there."

I smiled. He meant well. but I just couldn't do that. I didn't want to, not anymore. It was so strange. Every pleasure sensor in my body was still screaming at me to cum again and just fuck until I passed out. But this had to stop now. Not because I didn't like him, or even because I cared about being seen by someone else. It was me. I had to stop and continue going, without him. I had to continue my life with new perspectives and take advantage that this incredible time I just had with this nameless man who took me to the stars and back. If there was ever a time that I believed things happened for a reason, good or bad, this was it.

"Look, babe. I'm going to finish showering," I told him. "and then we can me back at the beach in a little bit, okay?"

"Okay. I was thinking maybe a lobster dinner later tonight. Maybe spend the night together. Do you live around here?"

"No, I'm just vacationing...for a little while."

"Well, I've got a place a few miles down the beach; great view. Be my guest for the night?"

I thought about it. It did seem like it would be great. This guy must have been rich. But I just couldn't do it. I had a life, one that until earlier, I had been looking down upon and not fully appreciating. I told him that his offer sounded lovely. That I was in. Then he left the girls locker-room and blew me a kiss on the way out.

"Thank you," I said after he left.

I decided I would not stay here any longer. I had accomplished what I indented to do by coming here, and that was to find release. I certainly got that and more. After quickly finishing my shower, I got dressed, grabbed my bag and headed for the parking lot. When I got there and unlocked my car, I thought about the man I had just had sex with and how crazy it was that I did it. I tossed my bag into the back seat of the car and got in. I was hoping that the man hadn't been out here and wasn't trying to find me. I felt bad for him, but I needed to do this now. I felt I didn't have a choice. I took one last look at the beautiful view of the beach and ocean through the open car window and then drove away.

As I drove back toward home, feeling ashamed as well as accomplished and invigorated, I decided that this was exactly the release I needed. Now I would be able to restart things at home and be on the path to making my life more stable and exciting. I never found out what the man's name was. But that was for the best. I truly didn't want to know. He wasn't a person that way. He was a tool for my resetting, for my release I so desperately needed. They say looks are only skin deep. Well, I know that sex runs even deeper, sometimes more than love. When I reached home, I would find out for sure how true that was.

12