Skin-Deep - Shorn and Shown Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off go her moderately high heels. She gets out of her jacket. Drops it on the couch. Her suit trousers follow. She wears a white pantyhose underneath. The pink button-down shirt is unbuttoned and she tosses it on the couch. She thus reveals a pink bra, matching the shirt exactly. She wiggles her thumbs inside the waistband of her pantyhose, pulls it down and steps out of it. She unclips her bra and frees the modestly sized, but juicy breasts. Finally, her panties and she is as naked as I am. Her bush I have described before. She shaves the labia and groin, but maintains an ample bushy triangle above her slit. A silver-blond bush is cute.

Now is the moment. She takes me by the hand and leads me upstairs to her bedroom. I follow her ass, into her bed.

We are in sixty-nine within a minute of burning kissing. Before I really dig in and eat her, I have the presence of mind to study her vulva well, inspect her, holding back of the sexual passion I feel. Good girl. I register that her clit seems more prominent than mine, that the labia majora are quite lean and the folds of the inner labia wonderfully complex and more striking then mine, just a touch, completing that rose of flesh. She has not shaven her lower vulva today, so I meet a little stubble. She has not washed since the morning, so there is just a hint of tanginess of sweat and urine, and remnants of perfume (for me?), neither of which I mind. In cases where a bush is totally unkept, the smell can be too much, that is, unless recently washed. But when the sweet, fishy taste of the love juices breaks through, who is complaining? Soon after we get started, she turns quite wet, which makes me wild, and wet on my part. We have a rush together. If you want me to say how many times I climax, or she does, I cannot possibly say. We come, each of us, more than once. The count is immaterial. It is electric and we have a hot, hot time...

...before we lose it, lose it in ecstasy. All I know is that I, as the bottom in our sixty-nine, ultimately fall asleep between her legs, as does she between mine. That is a first! At least, we wake up in that position, but fallen side by side. Vague memories and the taste in our mouths tell us the story and whether it has taken us 15 min or an hour to get there...? I fear closer to the 15, but it was wild! The count does not matter.

We have breakfast in sweet nothing bathrobes, a bit shy, very satisfied... Lovers now.

Still there. She is looking over my shoulder as I jot down my first memories of this day to remember.