Skin in the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed a hair out of my face, and confessed, "Yeah, I think so." I was nodding. "Yeah, this is nice." I was throbbing; not just in my panties, but my whole body seemed to pulse with heat and sensitivity. The edge of the counter pressed against my butt, and my dress rubbed against my breasts when I moved my arms. It was all getting me excited. "But you're not saying that you desire older women, are you?"

"I told you before how sexy you look in that dress." His demeanor was still and serious. This meant a lot to him.

"Sure, Jay. I loved hearing it. Compliments like that are music to the ears of an old girl like me. But...I mean...really? There are plenty of young hotties running arou—"

He interrupted me, but he didn't step towards me. I could have split in two. I hungered for him to step towards me, and I felt a panicked compulsion to flee to my room for some time with Mr. Pink.

But he stayed by the table and looked at his hands as he said, "I have to tell you something, Betty. I've heard you and Mom talking; last year during one of my visits and last summer too. But this summer it's been...more intense sounding."

"What do you mean? Talking about what?"

"You said that Nick hasn't touched you for like a year?"

"That was private, Jay!"

"You said that he puts you down."

"Why were you listening to us?"

He looked up finally into my eyes, but the expression on his face was unreadable.

"You said you haven't felt desired for a long long time."

He stood and took a step closer.

I should have thrown him out. I should have stepped to the side, away from him. I should have denied everything and pushed your son out the door, Leanne. But I was stuck to the spot, and I couldn't find the words. My body felt so overheated in that moment that I half-expected my dress to burst into flames.

He took another step towards me.

There was a foot between us.

He said, "But you can feel how much I desire you, can't you Betty? I've always thought you were pretty even before I grew up. You're sexy." I sucked in my breath, but I still couldn't move. "You're sexy as Hell."

I gasped or grunted...some kind of burst of air escaping my lips.

He closed more of the distance between us. We were centimeters apart...almost, almost touching. I looked at his face. He was looking down the V-neck of my dress. He could see plenty from so close and at that angle. He looked down into the dress at my body like it was the holy grail.

I was gasping for breath, I was so turned on. Of course I was!

He finally looked into my eyes.

What could I have looked like? A deer in headlights? Who was the elder here? I had no control of the moment!

His expression turned from hunger to an adorable nervousness.

"I can leave right now, if you want, Betty. Just say the word. I want to touch you. I'm shaking, I want to so bad. But I don't want you to feel like you're in some kind of danger or anything."

I shook my head. But what was I saying "No" to? No I don't feel like I'm in danger? No don't touch me, your mother will never forgive me? Or was I saying, "No don't go. This is more than I dared to dream"?

"I can leave right now, but you should never say you're not desired."

I shook my head, again. This time I found words. "No, it's okay." It came out in a mixture of whine and whisper. "You can touch me." He held his hands still, though his chest glanced against mine. My nipples ached at the contact.

He was waiting for more.

I gave it to him: "I want you to touch me."

I almost cried as I said it, but his mouth was on mine before it could come to that. He kissed me with a deep passion I can't remember having with Nick in years. This was no pity kiss. This was a virile, fit, handsome young man snatching up what was offered. He was greedy for me and my kisses. My whole body!

It was incredible! It was everything I'd told Leanne I wanted, and a thousand times more than that! I was wet and starving for more. More tongue in my mouth. More of Jay's hard body rubbing against mine.

I'm sorry Leanne, but he threw a switch in me that turned off my sense and triggered long sleeping explosives.

His hands were all over me. My ass -- getting a bit too fat by Nick's reckoning -- tingled as he kneaded and squeezed it. Jay's erection jabbed through his pants and my dress. He was rubbing my back, squeezing my breasts with only a bit more care than he had my ass cheeks. I don't know how he managed so much groping with only two arms.

Then he put his hands on my hips, and grabbed a fistful of dress in each one. He broke the kiss and looked down at my chest. I was gasping for breath, and he watched their rise and fall.

Through panting and ragged breath he said, "I don't want to frighten you...don't want to be too aggressive here. Tell me if I go too far, and I'll back down. I promise. I've just wanted —"

"Be aggressive!" I cried out. "Fucking TAKE me!"

He yanked my dress up, but it got caught on my chest.

"Show me you want me! I'm not made of glass. Goddamnit, show me, Jay. I can handle it. Take me if you fucking want me!"

He abandoned the idea of removing my dress, and yanked down my panties. "Yes!" I cheered. I leaned back and reached for the buttons on the front of the dress as he squatted to get my panties down to my ankles.

He stood back up, and kissed me again. I felt his right hand cupping my mound. He squeezed it gently, and moved his hand in tight little circles. But his fingers were not inside me.

Yet.

The pressure and the teasing and his incredible self-control made my eyes roll back in my head. I was ready to cum there and then.

He kissed my neck (a vulnerable spot of mine,) and then he whispered, "How can that fucking idiot not love your curves?"

I moaned.

It was more than he needed. "I love your curves. Sexy Curvy Betty." He licked and nibbled at my neck. Then he put one of his fingers between my lower lips and whispered, "So lovely. So delicious."

He didn't stuff his finger into me right away. Instead, he got a second digit past the labia, and ran them up and down the proper entrance to my vagina.

My knees trembled, but I hooked an arm around his neck to keep standing. My legs spread wider to give him whatever he wanted.

Should I stop here?

[Nora, Neesa and Francine urged her to continue. Leanne shrugged one shoulder and said, "You may as well go on to the end." She had a disgusted look and a tremor in her voice. She did her best to hide her real feelings about the story. But everyone at the table must have suspected the truth: This was turning her on as much as everyone else. More?]

Okay. Well, he played with me like that for a moment more. He rubbed my juices around my entrance and squeezed my clit between two finger tips. We both panted like dogs in heat.

Then he hummed into my ear, "I have a confession. I've wanted to do this for so long, but I've always worried that I wouldn't be man enough for you."

[The three other neighbors chuckled at this. Leanne kept a poker face.]

He meant it for real, but he had to be pretty sure he would manage well enough.

He said, "I hope I'll be man enough for you, Betty."

"I hope so too," I rasped out.

"I have a plan to make sure I won't leave you disappointed." He squeezed my clit again, and I trembled in his hands. "I promise, I'm going to fuck you as best I can if you let me." I threw my other arm around his shoulders and pecked at his neck and jaw. "But first," he began as he (finally!) slid those two sopping wet fingers aaaaalllll the way up inside me.

I whimpered into his ear, and humped my groin at him.

"We are going to need you to cum a few times on my fingers." His left arm was around my waist; holding me up. The fingers of his right hand started a slow swirl around my insides, and his thumb found my clit. I humped against his hand and my honey must have pooled in his palm, I was so wet and excited.

The next minutes (Five? Ten? Fifteen?) were a blur. He slid those thick fingers out and in and around my insides. He massaged my clit with his thumb when the fingers were deep inside me. He pinched it lovingly with the fingertips when they withdrew from inside me.

All the while he told me over and over how desperate he was to see me orgasm. He whispered things like, "My thing is much bigger than these fingers, you'll see." and "I'm going to taste every one of your beautiful curves. So beautiful!"

I came for him. I mean, I came for myself, but when I did -- trembling and screeching -- he devoured the scene with his eyes. "My gods, it's so fucking beautiful. Your orgasm is the most amazing and wonderful thing!" He thanked me for climaxing for him. He thanked me!

Then he pulled off my dress. He kept fingering me there in the kitchen, and asked me to cum for him again. He couldn't wait for it. I was sucking in my stomach to hide the bulge of my belly (which isn't that pronounced.) But he praised my curves; said he couldn't get enough of them. He begged me to let him bring me to another orgasm! "I want to watch your whole lovely body. I want to watch you squirm on my fingers."

He popped my bra loose, and I adjusted to let him free and see my breasts. It was the least I could do.

There I was: Completely naked in my kitchen, leaning back against the counter. I was wide open and sweating and trembling as he plunged his fingers in and out of me and licked and sucked at my nipples.

He was fully dressed; in control. And when I shook and creamed with a second orgasm, he cooed with praise and adoration. He acted like his penetrating fingers and hot mouth were a favor I'd done for him.

"You look cold," he said.

I wasn't cold. I was burning up, and trembling with the thrill of Jay's quick mastery of my body. My head was spinning, coming down from a glorious high. I was better than fine, but I didn't speak. I was too busy enjoying it all.

He swept me up in his arms, and carried me to my bed; the bed where Nick had failed me for decades. He laid me on the covers with such tender care. He stared me in the eye while he took off every stitch of his clothing.

Leanne, he's beautiful! I'm not trying to rub anything in here, and I'll stop telling this if you want. But he looked like something you'd see in the classics section of a museum made of polished stone. Like someone's ideal. Well, you saw him I guess. Francine too, right?

I stared up at him. Even though we were both bare, I still felt like the only vulnerable one in the room. His erection was breathtaking. In his dominance he could have told me to meow like a cat, and I would have added a purr. I would have given up all my secrets and signed over the house.

But Jay didn't demand the sun, the moon and my car keys. He said something completely unexpected: "We're almost ready to really begin."

Then he lay down next to me. He kissed me, and I whined into his mouth.

I was ready to wash his feet and shine his shoes to get him on top of me.

He cupped my mound, and smiled into my eyes. "Third time's the charm," he said. He must have seen how crazed I was for his manhood, because he added, "Once more. One more Betty-orgasm, and I promise I'll fill you all the way up. We'll soak this bed with sweat and sex."

He tweaked my clit and sucked a nipple into his mouth, and we were off to the races again. He was still hungry for this. He plunged his fingers in and out of me, and ran the length of those fingers over my clit. His mouth moved from my breasts to my mouth to my collar bone to my hip bone to the other breast. His free hand explored me by squeezing my ass and my thighs and my breasts. It ran up my back and cupped my face as he kissed me again and again. All the while his right hand invaded and strummed my groin like a master violinist!

I thrashed around, trying to keep up. His attention was so intense and thorough. I didn't give him that orgasm. He drew it out of me, and I was practically singing.

When my eyes stopped rolling around my head I saw he was watching me and smiling. He wasn't smirking or looking proud. I saw delight at seeing me naked and splayed out in the sweaty satisfaction he'd given me.

He said, "You ready for me to get between those sexy legs?"

Without breaking eye contact, I reached out and grabbed his meat. It felt like a police baton someone had put in an oven. "Fuck me." I wanted my voice to be low and steady, but I couldn't get the shakiness out.

His face lit up, and he climbed between my thighs. "You sure?"

"Fuck me, Jay. Fuck me right now."

"I've wanted you like this for a long time." This time his voice was shaking. "I could get a little bit wild now."

I groaned and stroked his hot cock. "Take me if you want me!"

"I'm trying my best not to bruise your soft skin, but I want to grab you so tight..."

"Fucking take me right now if you want me!" I screamed. I let go of his precious manhood, and sat up to grab him by the head. I got a good grip, and lay back, pulling him down on top of me. "Fuck me like a man who wants a woman," I growled in his ear. "Bruise me with your hunger for my body! Squeeze me and leave a mark with your desire! I'll wear it like a badge of fucking honor. Please, stop talking. Stop teasing. Stop worrying about anything, and get that battering ram inside me."

Then I felt his bulging head at my gates. He had to push and tease and stretch me wide; even after all he'd done with his hands. It had been a few days since I'd spent time with Mr. Pink. And Nick's little dink could never prepare me for what Jay was delivering.

Jay squeezed my ass with a force he'd withheld before now. It almost hurt, but I'd never felt more wanted. He locked his lips onto mine, and I screamed. I screamed into his mouth as he crammed the whole fucking monster into my starving pussy.

Oh, don't make that face, Nora. I'm comfortable with the word, "pussy." It's my body, so I'll call it what I want.

I broke the kiss when he had eight or nine tenths of it inside my body, and I swooned, "Give it all to me! Give me every inch. Fuck! You're so big and hard! Oh! It's so much I can barely take it but I NEEEEED it! I need it ALLLLL!"

He still took it easy on me at the beginning. He gave me time to adjust to his length and girth. But I made it clear that I wanted him to go full throttle. I didn't mind a little pain if I could drink in all his desire.

He picked up the pace. I can only ask you to imagine a loaded freight train charging deep into a tunnel, and then flying back out at a swift pace. It was an incredible filling and emptying. I never would have imagined I could handle so much. Even at his starting pace, he was fucking me like I'd never dreamed could happen.

He started to really get into it. He told me how great I felt, inside and out.

I wanted to tell him he could give me more, give it to me harder. I wanted to say the harder he went the better I liked it. But by now he was slamming me into the mattress. All I could manage was, "Wuh! Wuh! Wuh! Eeeeeeyyyyeeeaaahh!" as I orgasmed on his pole.

He smiled at my ecstasy, and said, "I want to do more with you." I was still coming down from heaven. I could only nod in agreement.

He pulled his massive prick out, and my eyes bulged in surprise. He roughly rolled me over. He grabbed my hips, and yanked me so I ended up on my knees.

I screamed, "YES!" He put his hands on my ass, and spread my pussy open. "I love it, Jay! Throw me around like a ragdoll! Take what you want! Show me how bad you want what I have for you!"

The broad spearhead spread my petals again, and I felt his long hard manhood fill me.

This was exactly what I needed. To be wanted with a desire so voracious that a hot hard man would simply take me and pleasure me in the process.

There was no warm up this time. Jay fucked me doggy style like a jackhammer on speed. He went to town, and electrified nerve endings in my pussy triggered joy in my mind that ...well I lost track of time. I imagine you could hear me next door while he was fucking me like that and squeezing my breasts. He somehow managed to stay gentle enough not to squeeze those too hard. There was no pain there, only lightning bolts.

He leaned over me, whispering how I made it all so good with my sexy curves. I remember he said, "I wouldn't stop fucking you, Betty, if the Golden Horn of God sounded!" It was so hot I squirted another orgasm onto his baton.

I fell forward onto my stomach, twitching. I couldn't control my body, but I smiled because I knew Jay was watching and loving every second. He loved watching how he could make me lose control.

While I recovered, he lay beside me. With incredible gentleness he stroked my hair. I could feel his rod -- still like warm steel -- leaning against the side of my ass. I remember thinking right then, What a man!

After a few minutes my breathing returned to normal. When he confirmed I was okay he asked, "Do you know what I want you to do now?"

I thought, Anything! Anything you want! But I said, "What's that?"

He lay back, and his member stood rigid like a proud tower, slick with my orgasms. "I want you to take what you want. I want you to want this. You know I want to give it to you. But I want you to climb up here and get what I have to give you."

I took a deep breath, and his words energized me. I said, "You have no idea." I threw my leg over him, and lined the fat head to my swollen labia. Fuck, he is so big. "But I need your help," I whimpered.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled.

I got the idea. He didn't want whimpering.

"Put your hands on my hips, Jay."

He did as I had ordered.

I pressed down against the firm meat, but I still struggled.

"Get a good grip, darling, and help me stuff your giant cock into my tight aching pussy!"

His eyes flared, and I felt his fingers dig into the flesh of my ass. He dragged me down deeper onto the pole, and shoved it up into parts of me; unexplored before that day.

I tested a gentle rise and fall. The results made us both delirious. He sat up, and said, "You've got such a gorgeous chest," and latched onto one of my breasts with his talented mouth. It felt magical, but I wanted to concentrate on my part.

I shoved him back down into the mattress, and promised, "You'll get more of that later."

It was a promise I'd never get to keep.

He smiled at my assertive play, and held on tight to my bottom. I found a pace that set me off like fireworks again and again. I rode that sweet rocket, and had more orgasms than I could count.

Then we heard Leanne shouting at us. It wasn't a Golden Horn, but we both stopped for that.

***

"I don't have a problem with the word 'pussy,' Betty," said Nora. "Just so you know."

Neesa was fanning herself with an elegant hand. Francine sat ramrod straight in her chair.

"I'm a lover of language," Nora persisted. "Even so-called dirty words have their time and place. Neesa heard me say much worse back in our college days." Neesa nodded with a grin. "If I made a face, it was because you were telling us such a graphic story about Leanne's son right in front of her."

Betty smiled, but it was Leanne who broke into a chuckle.

Color rose into Nora's pale cheeks.

"We're not laughing at you, Nora," Leanne said, reaching a hand out to the thin school teacher. "It's that Betty and I have shared some deep down dirty stories over the years. Let me assure you, if Neesa, Francine and you weren't here then Betty's language would have been much filthier."

"The dirtier the talk, the better the time," Betty recited.

Neesa chuckled, knowing her own experiences with dirty talk. Francine smoothed her long blond hair and looked aside.

"But that's your son she was talking about," said Nora. "I thought you were angry with her about all this."