Skin on Skin

Story Info
Naked and cold, Ty and Danny have to keep each other warm.
1.4k words
4.53
15.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guy521
Guy521
213 Followers

Tyler couldn't believe his luck. There he was, snuggled in a sleeping bag with his buddy Danny. The hotel the college football team were staying in was overbooked. So Danny and Tyler had to stay on the coach.

'Fuck man, its so cold,' said Danny shivering. 'there's no way we're getting to sleep like this.'

''Yeah, we're gonna be fucked at the game tomorrow,' replied Tyler.

'Drastic times, drastic measures,' said Danny getting up.

Tyler watched in awe as Danny undressed in front of him. He saw Danny naked everyday in the lockeroom, but Danny's beauty always had him starstruck. He knew every little quirk of Danny's body, like the birth mark just above his muscular ass. The scar on his chest from fight he'd been in on his eighteen birthday. The small freckle on his cock. He had studied Danny's body intricately.

'Well come on then,' said Danny, snapping Tyler out of his haze.

'What?'

'Strip,' said Danny 'only way we're warming up is skin on skin.'

Tyler couldn't believe it.

'Skin on skin?'

'Yeah man. What's up? You to cool to cuddle your buddy?'

'No, I.... I...um, I just don't wanna have to deal your BO,' laughed Tyler, trying to play it of.

Danny lifted his arm and took a whiff of his pits.

'Ooof I am pretty ripe,' said Danny 'Sorry bro, but you're just gonna have to deal with it.'

'Fucking hell,' said Tyler rolling his eyes.

He stood and stripped, excited and nervous to be cuddling Danny naked.

As both studs got back into the sleep bag, Tyler felt awkward. He didn't want to seem to into the idea. But, Danny pulled him close, and wrapped his arms around Tyler. Their legs were intertwined, and they lay forehead to forehead. Tyler could feel Danny's cock against his. He couldn't believe how nonchalant Danny was, about this level of intimacy. If Danny only knew how much it meant to Tyler to be in his arms like this.

'I'm getting warmer already man. I told you this would work,' said Danny.

'Yeah, me to,' replied Tyler.

Danny's body odour was even more intense now that Tyler was so close to him. But the masculine scent only made Tyler hornier. It was an aphrodisiac, Tyler just couldn't resist. But Tyler could feel his cock getting harder. What if Danny felt it. He tried to pull away slightly, but Danny just pulled him back in.

'Come on man, stay close,' said Danny 'we need each other'.

Tyler could feel Danny's cock against his. There's no way Danny's sensitive shaft wouldn't feel Tyler's growing against his. Tyler was frozen in fear. He was about to lose his best friend. But, then he felt something twitch. It couldn't be. Was Danny's cock getting hard? Tyler pushed his crotch against Danny's to double check. A soft whimper escaped Danny's lips.

'Danny?' said Tyler softly.

Danny opened his eyes, and looked right into Tyler's. He says nothing, but the lust in his eyes is obvious. Trembling, Tyler leans in and kisses Danny's chiselled jaw. He softly kisses around his jawline, trying to get him to react.

'I..... I don't know about this man,' said Danny. 'I'm not sure...'

Danny stops talking and moans as he feels Tyler's fingers wrapped around his cock. Tyler squeezes and pulls on Danny's cock, sending shockwaves of pleasure through his body.

'Bro,' exclaims Danny his voice breaking.

Tyler's fingers find Danny's balls and caresses them softly. He doesn't take his eyes of his buddy's face. He wants to see the pleasure and vulnerability on Danny's face. Tyler then brings his fingers to his nose and inhales Danny's masculine stink. The scent is strong and pungent. It's better than Tyler could ever had imagined.

Seeing his buddy huffing his manstink was the final straw for Danny. He grabs Tyler's face and kisses him hard on the lips. They make out passionately as they grind their cocks against each other, precum already dribbling from them both. Tyler breaks their kiss, and goes right for Danny's nipples, sucking on them and biting them, making Danny moan in ecstasy.

'Fu..fucking hell Ty,' he whimpers.

Tyler's unzips the sleeping bag, setting both their bodies free. He still couldn't believe this was happening. But, he wasn't going to waste this opportunity. His lips kissed Danny's bulging pecs, down his washboard abs stopping just above Danny's trimmed pubes. He looks up at Danny's face. His buddy's eyes are filled with lust and excitement. Danny's cock is rock hard and, his huge balls are pulled tight.

Tyler lowers his face to Danny's manhood and inhales sharply. The strong scent makes Tyler tremble, as his buddy's pheromones invade his senses. Another whiff. The masculine stink was darkly erotic and intoxicating. Tyler was completely under Danny's spell now.

He opens his mouth and takes one of Danny's balls into his mouth. Danny moans and writhes, as Tyler rolls the ball in his mouth. He tugs on them and bites lightly, sending shockwaves through Danny's body. Tyler then does the same to Danny's other ball, making Danny moan even louder. He grabs Tyler's hand that's resting on his stomach and holds tight, as though trying to stay grounded in his euphoria.

After the ball play, Danny's cock is so hard it hurts. He reaches down to touch himself, but Tyler slaps his hand away.

'Be patient,' says Tyler.

'Come on man, i gotta cum so bad. Please,' replied Danny.

Tyler couldn't believe he had Danny begging him to cum.

He licks Danny's shaft from base to head, tasting all the precum that dribbled down.

He moves back up Danny's body so they're face to face again. His softly kisses Danny's lips and rests his forehead on Danny.

'I want you inside me Danny. I wanna feel you against my prostate.'

Danny kisses Tyler again, letting him know he wants the same thing.

Slowly Tyler lowers himself onto Danny's cock. They watch each other's faces intently, as they prepare to take this next step together. They are both whimpering as Danny's cock disappears inside Tyler. As Tyler reaches the hilt of Danny's shaft, Danny loses control. His eyes roll back in his head, his muscles tighten and his cock throbs as he shoots his load. He holds Tyler's hand tight as the orgasm rocks his body. Its the most intense orgasm he's ever felt.

After the orgasm had subsided Danny looks up at Tyler humiliated and ashamed.

'I'm sorry man, i didn't mean to cum so early, you just felt so good,' says Danny nervously.

Seeing Danny's handsome face so red, and embarrassed, made Tyler love him even more. He leans in and kisses Danny's lips softly.

'Don't be ashamed. I know you're probably overwhelmed,' said Tyler.

They start kissing again, and Tyler can feel Danny's cock against his prostate. His cock is still hard, even after his orgasm.

'But, maybe, you do deserve to be punished,' says Tyler a devious grin on his face.

He begins riding Danny's cock hard, thrusting himself up and down his shaft. Danny cries out in shock, as his cock is now hypersensitive after cumming.

'Ty!....Fuuuuuuck Ty,I'm so sensitive, please!'

Tyler kept riding Danny hard, his prostate red and pulsing as Danny's cock rammed into it, with every thrust.

Danny was going delirious, as the hypersensitivity of his cock overwhelmed him. He'd never felt such intense pleasure before. He takes Tyler's hips in his hands and begins thrusting hard. They go hard, and fast, not taking their eyes of each other. They moan and whimper for each other, as they approach climax.

'You close?' pants Tyler.

Danny nods frantically as his body enters the final stages. Tyler reaches behind him and starts rubbing and fondling Danny's balls.

'Fuuuuuuck Ty....... Fuck!' moaned Danny, his voice pitched high.

Tyler can feel Danny's balls tighten, as he roars in pleasure, and the cum jets up Tyler's ass. Seconds later Tyler starts squirting all over Danny's abs. Their bodies, writhe, tremble and spasm as they whimper in ecstasy. Eventually their orgasms subside and Tyler collapses on top Danny. They wrap their arms around each other, exhausted and panting. They're both covered in sweat, the lights in the car park bouncing of their shiny, athletic bodies.

'I love you Danny,' says Tyler, his face snuggled into Danny's neck.

Danny kisses Tyler's head softly.

'I love you to Ty.'

They lay in silence, and get as close to each other as they can. They're cocks eventually harden again, signalling they're both desperate for more. There was no telling how many more times the young men would have sex that night.

Guy521
Guy521
213 Followers