All Comments on 'Skin to Skin'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

must and please do finish

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago
-_-

I don't like this guy. I see her getting hurt more than this turning into a reluctance story. Please don't make him hurt her... more than he already has. Can't wait to see what's next.

ale1975ale1975about 11 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

he's an ungrateful bastard. she helped him when he was in prison!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
already hooked

This chapter has me hooked...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anonymous

Are you going to finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Cant wait to read the next chapter!!!

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Hello Everybody! Here's some answers to ur questions!

---I have forgotten to mention this tidbit of info in the "Author's Notes". This is a two-chapter, short story. The next chapter (which I will submit this weekend) will be the final chapter.

---There is more violence approaching (Clue: the scene involves a trouser belt) so if you're the type who is disgusted by such acts, then you probably don't want to read the next chapter. Or perhaps, skip the small part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

so when i seen the title for this story i thought i wasnt going to like it at all but you girl have made me hooked to your writing. I wish this story could be more than 2 chapters but i hook on all the other stories you have witten. I kind of wish i could get his point of view or what happen to him while he was in jail to make him do what he's doin. But as always keep writing the stories

-cumonmi

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, cumonmi!

You have just given me an idea. Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

This story has real potential.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hey, Lady..

If I've been e-stalking you correctly, THIS is the weekend.

I don't see no second chapter.. D:<

Nah, just pulling your chain. I really like this story, thanks for submitting it! (: Can't wait to see more.

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
For the my e-stalker...

Right now, I stuck in the middle of nowhere in Virginia. There has been a death in my family, so right now I am with my family. I left my laptop at home. My phone is the only high-tech gadget that I have right now, along with the free Wi-Fi in a nearby Starbucks. LOL!

I have my pens and my notebooks, so I'll have something written.

Thank you.

Nikol_NiteNikol_Niteabout 11 years ago
Hmm

Got to the end and said, "where's the rest of it?" I'm interested to see where you take this, well-written, I appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DaCracka HERE! Well written story

Constructive criticism,:1 Hitler was never in America or Madison Square Garden againsts his advisors advice...Pretty sure New York Mayor LaGuardia made a anti-Hitler speech there though... You should make Malachi's loins betray him againt his Confused NAZI with a bad haircut beliefs and fall for this BIG BOOTIED black girl...:) I know I couldn't resist with my cracka self...(: Keep up the GREATWORK Mimirose! I've been reading Literotica from it's infancy and I've never seen so many stories hit the Hall of fame so FAST! Signed DaCracka. Ps DaCracka happens to be of the Caucasion persuasion :)PPS You are a SICK PUPPY and a comical one at that...

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Response...

I know, baby.

I've mentioned the flag as a joke.

Thanks for the constructive critique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DaCracka HERE!

Mimirose please tell us you have a BIG BOOTY and post a Hot bikini pic in your profile:):):):):):)!Ps BIG BOOTIES UBER ALLES!!!!!!!!

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Nope..

I have a booty, but I cannot compete with any of those bigbooty models.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you got me

AND IAM ANXIOUSLY WATHING FOR YOU NEXT UPDATE.

YOU ARE A SKILLED WRITER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DaCracka HERE...

Ps all girls with BIG BOOTIES are Models especially if ther cute!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more!!

You are such a talented writer and a beautiful girl :) I can't wait for an update to this story, I'm curious as to what the ending will be. I check everyday for an update but the anticipation just fuels my love for the story. Keep up the great work Ms. Rose :)

AveRoseAveRoseabout 11 years ago
Where's the rest???

okay so after reading the first chapter i'm hooked. i really want to know what happens next.

hope you can submit the next chapter soon....

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Note... 3/9/12

I have finished the story. I have given the finished product to my editor. Now I am waiting for the editing process to be finish, so I can post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please hurry up on the follow up!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I know

everybody has already ask when r u gonna finish the chapter but purty please finish the story:)

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Hello there (waves)

In regards to the story, I did finish the story. I did submit the last chapter to my editor...

And then, I decided to change the ending... Yes, I know. Shame on me.

I am done with the new ending. I will be submitting the ending to my editor tomorrow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Do you know when you will be posting the rest of this story ? Its very good and it would be a shame not to finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I hope it's Worth the Wait

I first want to express you are an amazing writer and I enjoy your theme and style of writing. You think outside the box with your stories and I really like that. Keep up the great work my dear! Secondly, in all honestly, I am hoping the 2nd chapter is more than 3 pages for the patience that we (your fans) had to endure for the last month and a half. I am so looking forward to the 2nd chapter, I just did not think it would have taken this looooong! I believe I have read this story five times already, so come on with it girlie. :)

Thanks,

Evangeline

AMHJ89AMHJ89almost 11 years ago
love the start

Yay I went to HU lol... great start I'm waiting for more

fluerfluerover 10 years ago

I don't know what to think of this story. Yet I can't stop reading it. Malachi is more then one confused puppy.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Whoa!

This is hot and I should be ashamed of myself for loving it so much! But I'm not LOL

CrissySnowCrissySnowover 10 years ago

Im off to chapter 2 this better turn out to be good. I'm scared!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glued

it is horrible what's happening but is a page turner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous