Skinning the Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you taking me?" Katrina asked, reticently.

"Prague. You will find the atmosphere... conducive to your needs." He chortled.

"Prague, as in Czechia?" She asked, almost amazed.

"Yes. There is a place...well, you will see soon enough." He sighed. "Come, we must go."

"But I don't have my passport." Katrina blurted.

"You will not be needing it." The man explained, a certain coldness in his tone, suddenly.

They walked back out of the park, and into a waiting car. Katrina was surprised to see it was an odd make. He opened the rear door for her and closed it. It was only then that she realized that there was no way to open them from the inside.

"What kind of car is this?" She asked. "There's no..."

"Lada. You will not have heard of it." He chuckled. "There's no escape for you now, little Kat." He pulled away, heading out of the city and towards the east.

Katrina's heart was pounding in her chest as they raced along the highway, knowing and yet not knowing what exactly was in store for her. This man knew everything about her fantasies. The notebook contained everything she dreamed about, not just the dream itself, but the bizarre spawn that had been borne of it.

Her sex was wet, and she had to fight the urge to masturbate in the darkness as she lay there. He must have smelled her.

"You are excited about what is to come?" He asked.

"You know everything about me, all my darkest desires," Katrina admitted.

"Yes. You are a good storyteller, little Kat. You leave very little to be imagined." He pulled the car to the side of the road. "You must trust me."

For whatever reason, Katrina did. He instructed her to get out of the car. They were in the middle of nowhere, the dark forest all around them. There wasn't a car or a light for miles in any direction. She began to worry.

"You will remove your clothing now." The man insisted, pointing to a drainage ditch. "Throw them in there."

She tried not to imagine him simply killing her and leaving her in that very same ditch. Slowly she stripped out of her clothes, the cold German night raising goosebumps on her white skin. She lifted the pile from the ground and tossed them into the dark water, the liquid quickly enveloping the garments.

"Your shoes as well." He said, impatiently.

She heeled off the sneakers and threw them in, leaving her utterly naked along the dark roadside.

"You are as beautiful as I imagined you would be. It will be a shame." He said, as he opened the trunk of the old Russian car. "You will fit if you curl up on your side."

The trunk smelled of old newspapers and gasoline, as she fit her frame into the small space. When the lid came down, and darkness became absolute, she began to understand what she had undertaken.

"What the fuck are you doing, Katrina." She whispered, as the car started and pulled away, the sound of the tires against the road her only companion.

Prague and the Unimaginable Truth

She must have fallen asleep, as difficult as that feat must have been in the position she was in. It was even colder outside than in as the man opened the trunk. She swore she saw her breath as her bare feet met the coarse gravel.

They were inside some sort of courtyard. The building surrounding them seemed old, very old, and a bit run down. There was no one there to meet them, but the man seemed to know where to go as he took her by the arm, leading her through a large portcullis and a doorway.

Suddenly in a warmer room, Katrina ran her hands over her arms in an attempt to warm them up faster. A waiflike girl sat behind a desk, her appearance almost frightening. Her head had recently been shaved, and her eyes were sunken into her skull as though she might have been starving.

Some words were exchanged in a language she did not understand, the only thing she picked out was American. The girl reached into the desk and fingered a large amount of cash, before handing it over to the man.

"Enjoy your little fantasy, Katrina. I have been sure to share everything with them, so they will know precisely what to do." The man explained.

"Wait. You're leaving me here?" Katrina fretted, seeming almost pathetic in her naked plea.

"This is what you wanted, little Kat." He chuckled. "Besides, I have a business to run back in Amsterdam." And with that, the man disappeared.

The girl then grew fierce, pulling a pistol from the same drawer from which she had paid her benefactor. "You go!" She pointed towards an old door.

Katrina pushed through the door and into a long passageway, dimly lit with one door after another lining its walls. She felt the cold steel of the muzzle in the small of her back and hastened her pace until they reached an open door.

"In!" Katrina looked back at the emaciated girl as the door closed, a loud crunch indicated a lock being engaged.

"What the fuck, Katrina? This is not good." All the pleasant arousal she had been feeling back in the car completely faded as she took in her surroundings.

The walls were nothing but stone, as was the floor. All she could think about was a dungeon. In the distance, there was screaming, ever so quiet and almost inaudible, but it was there. As horrific as it seemed, the only thought that came to mind was the movie Hostel. I mean, she was in Prague for Christ's sake.

There was, in fact, a bed. It was little more than an army cot, but it was better than the trunk of the car. That was all there was, aside from a hole in the floor which she assumed was some form of primitive toilet.

Timing was everything, so it was no surprise that the door to her 'cell' opened just as she was taking a pee. She stopped herself, but the tall gaunt man motioned for her to finish. It took a second but the stream restarted, and she heard the drops hitting stone as they fell, echoing eerily.

"Melly will undoubtedly appreciate your contribution to her humiliation, Katrina." The man had a thin voice, but stern and concise.

"Who is Melly?' Katrina asked, although she was deflecting the fear she was having about her own wellbeing.

"Oh, Melly is one such as yourself, only her fantasies are much darker than yours. All the holes from this place lead down to her world, deep underground. There she wallows in all that the surface dwellers offer her. My name is Victor, but you will refer to me as Sir."

An image so terrifying struck through Katrina, and she instantly put the thought aside. Victor could see her fear, and smiled.

"Do not take this place so seriously, Katrina. In a way, we are simply matchmakers. We find people that share an idea, a fantasy if you will, and bring them together. Now, always, in this game, there is a dominant and a submissive, or in your case a dominator and a groveller. That is in fact what you are, isn't it, Katrina? A groveller? You want to crawl at the feet of a person so far above your station, that you are a worm in their presence, yes?"

All she could do was nod as Victor described her sexually depraved fantasy to the letter. Once again, she felt the ache between her legs as her clitoris started to throb.

"I've read your scribblings very carefully, Katrina. You seem very specific about what you desire. Aside from the dream where you are taken by a group of overzealous students, you have added a wrinkle that is most interesting to us." He walked to the far side of the room and continued. "There is a state that exists between humanity and the ground upon which we walk every day. You have, in several passages described yourself as this lowly creature. Do you know of what I speak?"

Katrina knew exactly what he was speaking of, but was frightened to utter it, because she was afraid of what that might mean for her here. She shook her head.

"Oh, I think you do. Let me ask you something, little Kat. Do you want to leave this place one day?" Before she could answer, he continued. "Because we could very easily make it so that you would never dream of returning to the outside world. The experience would be, shall we say, beyond humiliating."

Katrina was quick to answer. "I do want to leave here, but..."

"But, you're not sure, are you?" He mused. "You're curious about what we might do to you if we were given so much latitude."

"I want to leave, but I am curious." Katrina mouthed, softly, almost afraid of her own words. She felt her sex leaking down her leg as she stood, and it did not go unnoticed.

"I would say, judging by your drooling, that you are indeed very curious. I think we have left behind the notion of students having their way with you, haven't we?" Katrina did not answer, but her silence spoke volumes. "Let's play a game. It is a game of degrees. Each time we reach a threshold that makes it more difficult to return to what would be considered, normal society, we will pause." Victor suggested. "Is this a game you would be willing to play?"

This far exceeded anything that Katrina had been prepared for. He was talking about permanent change, she knew that. Leaving the sophomoric notion of the dream behind, she nodded her agreement.

"Excellent. I knew you were far more than your traveling companion labeled you as." He turned before he left her. "And what was that lowly creature you seem to assimilate with, my dear?"

"A worm, Sir." She finally admitted. The door closed, and darkness returned to her cell.

Reversing Evolution

Katrina was awakened by noise coming from the passage outside her cell. Sitting on the floor near the door, was a plate of something. There was food, and she was famished.

As she began to eat the mush-like substance from the bowl, a familiar taste seemed to invade her senses. She couldn't place it, but she had tasted it once before. Whatever this was, it filled her belly nicely. There was a glass of water with it, but that too seemed to be strangely tainted, and she noticed strings of something seemed to trail back to the glass when she pulled it from her mouth. Regardless, it was wet and cold and washed the gruel down.

Then the door opened, and Victor stepped in, as if he had been watching her. "Good, you have finished your meal. We'll speak more of this later on. You will walk with me, so we can begin the process."

Katrina followed, dutifully down the long passage. She felt as though she might be sick, but fought the urge to vomit and eventually it faded. He opened a door and directed her to enter. Inside, a woman seemed preoccupied with some implements on a table, but quickly turned to greet them.

"This, Katrina, is your Dominator. She knows all about our plan, and everything about you, as I do. She has paid a great deal of money for the privilege of dealing with you, so I know you will not disappoint her. I will leave you to grovel, little Kat."

"So." The woman spat. "You wish to be worm." A statement, not a question. Her Slavic accent was heavy, but understandable.

Not knowing what else to do, Katrina nodded.

The woman laid a backhand across Katrina's face and angrily approached her. "For as long as you are able, you will address me as 'Goddess'. Do you understand?

"Yes, Goddess." Katrina quickly answered, still smarting.

"You don't look like worm." Goddess was quick to point out, shaking her head. "You want to look like worm?"

"Yes, Goddess." Remembering Victor's words, 'a game of degrees' he had said.

"Kneel." She pointed to a spot directly before her, and Katrina was quick to comply. The woman's sex was uncovered, and Katrina could smell her. She wasn't the only one that was aroused by the proceedings. She had never felt any attraction towards another woman, but she imagined before this was finished, that would change, whether Katrina was willing or not.

"To be most obvious, worms do not have hair." The Goddess proclaimed. "You agree, yes?"

"Yes, I agree, Goddess." Katrina felt moisture leaking profusely down the inside of her thighs as the hum of the clippers filled her ears. A chill ran up and down her spine as the blades touched the top of her forehead. "It's happening." She mouthed, silently.

Strip after strip was mercilessly peeled from Katrina's head, the experience far more visceral than any dream. She felt every breath the woman exhaled on her scalp as she worked, the cold air of the room exciting the freshly exposed skin. She was going to be bald at last.

When the last strand of hair fell to the cold stone floor, the woman continued, removing Katrina's brows and then her eyelashes, carefully grazing them with the blade. "Better. More like worm." She pointed to the floor. "You clean."

It was deliciously humiliating to be shaved so completely bald, but then being forced to clean up her own hair was just so utterly degrading. Working diligently, she deposited it into the fireplace, and was treated to the stench of her own hair burning to nothing.

"Yes. You are good worker." She complimented, but then reconsidered. "Better that you are worm though, yes?"

"Yes, Goddess." Katrina returned to kneel at her feet.

"You shave it?" The woman asked, pointing to Katrina's smooth mound.

"No, Goddess. Removed permanently." Katrina informed her, proudly. One of her closest friends in Amsterdam was an apprentice electrologist, and she had volunteered to be her guinea pig while she learned. She'd been burned a few times, but she had ended up hairless nonetheless.

"Good, good. One less place." The woman donned some surgical gloves, spreading a generous amount of red paste from a jar onto Katrina's head, which immediately began to burn. "Not hair remover. Acid."

Immediately, Katrina jumped. This would be permanent, she thought. She was burning her scalp. "Goddess..."

"We agree, worms have no hair, yes?" She smiled, working the last of the pungent cream onto her head. "You scar, but just little bit."

After ten minutes of fairly excruciating burning, the woman rinsed the paste off Katrina's scalp, still wearing the gloves to protect her own hands.

The cold water felt wonderful against her scalp, but immediately felt uncomfortable as soon as the rinsing was done. "You can lookit." She walked her to a mirror, conveniently placed on the wall near the door.

Katrina gasped at the state of her scalp. The skin was red and wrinkled, and where blisters had formed and long since popped, the skin was raw and inflamed. A cooling cream was spread over her entire scalp, which numbed the pain.

Katrina was only too glad that she hadn't spread the acid paste on her eyebrows. It was enough that her entire head was burned.

That was the last Katrina saw of the woman for a week or so. Her head was bandaged, and the dressing changed twice a day, a yellow gauze being applied each time.

Finally, after ten days, Victor reappeared. "Good morning, Katrina, or should we start calling you worm?" The inference immediately caused a twitch in Katrina's clit.

"Worm is fine, Sir."

"Let's unveil that hairless skull of yours, shall we?" He was rougher than the nurses had been, quickly unpeeling the layers until the final product was revealed to him.

Katrina was expecting the usual burn scar where the skin looked pulled and distorted and that was not what appeared to have happened. Her scalp looked wrinkled and contracted, as though it had been stretched out and allowed to snap back against her skull. She reached up to feel the convolutions and was met with a rubbery surface, that was flexible and easily moved this way and that.

Victor saw the distress in Katrina's face and calmed her. "This can all be covered with a wig, little Kat. As I promised, a game of degrees."

Katrina looked at the photo again, nodding that the hairless scalp she now sported could indeed be covered with a wig. She would never again have her own hair, but that didn't mean she couldn't wear someone else's. Calming, she took a breath and sat back on her cot.

"Sir?" He nodded. "The food was making me ill, but that seems to have stopped now."

"Good, then you are acclimating to your new diet," Victor announced. "You see, worm, your diet now consists entirely of mud, with a few additives such as vitamins and flavoring."

"Mud? But..."

"You are wanting to be a worm, aren't you?" Victor questioned. "And what do worms eat?"

"Worms eat dirt." She mumbled, disheartened. No wonder the food was upsetting her stomach. But now it wasn't. Did that mean that she was getting used to eating dirt?

"I'm glad you're getting used to it. Slowly we will back off on the flavoring but will need to continue with vitamins. We may be able to make you look like a worm, but you still have human anatomy." He chortled. "Are you ready for the next step?"

Katrina hesitated, but for whatever reason became aroused by the idea of her Goddess continuing. "I am."

"Good. Well then. Let's get you down to her room." So, it was back to the Goddess, and whatever modifications she might have in mind.

"You are looking more like worm." The woman commented, as Katrina knelt before her.

"Thank you, Goddess." Katrina managed.

"Oh, you are most welcome, worm. Now, let us discover what else you have that worms do not." As this was going to be a lesson in subtraction, Katrina only assumed that she would be wanting to take away something else.

"Look at picture." She said, holding what was obviously a close-up picture of a worm. "What do you see?"

"A worm, Goddess." She answered.

"Look more close, what part of worm?" She held the picture closer.

"It's mouth, Goddess?"

"Yes, good, good. Now, let's look your mouth." She directed her back to the mirror, where Katrina was once again confronted with her wormy scalp. "Open, ah." She did as she was told, opening her mouth wide.

"Say what you see."

"Lips, tongue, teeth..."

"Ah, yes, now lookit picture." She once again held the picture close to Katrina's face. "Say what you see."

"Lips, maybe a tongue..." Katrina's heart jumped when she realized where things were going.

"You want to be worm?" She asked, forcefully.

"Yes, Goddess." Katrina cried out, almost in tears.

"Worms don't have teeth. Do you have teeth?" She scolded.

"Yes, Goddess, I have teeth." Katrina shook with the realization.

"I ask again, you want to be worm?"

Unable to say the words, Katrina managed a nod.

"Okay then, I help you be worm." She wheeled a strange-looking chair over to where Katrina stood. "You sit."

No sooner had Katrina's naked ass hit the wooden seat of the chair, than two steel clamps swung over her shoulders locking her in place. The woman struggled with the large metal helmet that fit down over Katrina's rubberized head, but as it fell into place, it locked into the clamps solidly.

Clamps then locked firmly onto Katrina's upper and lower lips. The woman smiled. "This hurt a little." She released a lever and Katrina felt her lips being pierced by something several times beneath the clamps. There was then a ratcheting sound as the camps were pulled upward and downward simultaneously. Unable to stop the reaction, Katrina's jaws opened as her lips were painfully stretched to their limit.

She couldn't even imagine what she looked like at that moment, but she had never had her mouth that wide. No one had. Had she seen herself, she would have been horrified. Her upper lip was stretched so it covered her nose, and her lower so it covered her chin. Except for her eyes, her face was essentially a huge gaping mouth.

"Now... we make worm."

Katrina winced as much as her distorted face allowed as each tooth was loosened and then extracted from its socket. She had always been so proud of her perfect teeth, but that was now over. The pain of the extractions was horrific, but the reality of it was even worse. After the woman had roughly sutured Katrina's gums together, her tongue was free to explore the devastation. Where once were healthy white teeth, only gums remained.