Skinning the Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, worm. Your head is worm, your mouth is worm. We stop here. I am tired." And with that she walked away, leaving Katrina stretched and open in the helmet.

After a while, Victor wandered in. "Ah, she left you in the helmet. How wonderful she left it for me to do." Laughing, he pressed a button on the top of the helmet, and everything was released at once.

Katrina's grossly overstretched lips flew into warbled and wrinkled tubes of purple flesh. As her jaw clamped shut, her empty gums collided, nearly dislocating her jaw. "Well, a little more like a worm every day!"

Katrina fell forward out of the chair and wept, her fingers feeling inside her empty mouth. She attempted to speak but her distended lips and missing teeth only allowed a garbled fart.

"Now, now. We haven't crossed the Rubicon yet, worm." He helped her to her feet. "A wig and a set of dentures will have you at least looking human again. I'm afraid your lips will be a little worse for wear. Those you're stuck with."

He guided her back to her cell and closed the door. To make matters worse, they had installed a mirror on the ceiling over her cot. If she could have smashed it, she would have.

Slowly, over the course of a week, her gums healed, and her lips returned to as close to normal as they ever would. Aside from the six puncture scars above and below, her lips could pass as very, very large, but not out of the question. She thought of Angelina Jolie, but they were much larger than hers.

The flavoring they had been putting in her mud had all but been removed and she was starting to get used to the earthy taste. She had just finished her meal when Victor made an appearance once again.

"Hello, worm." He sneered, looking down at her as she squatted over the toilet without so much as a second look. She was becoming desensitized. He noted that her masturbation was becoming more habitual, and even exceeded that of Melly, so far below in the stinking depths of the cellars.

"Hello, Sir." She struggled to speak, and that was to be expected. She wiped her labia back and forth with her fingers, losing the last bit of pee, and achieving a little clit stimulation in Victor's presence.

Released and Exposed

"Well, my little worm, we have come to that moment. I said we would take things in steps, and we have. Right now, I am allowed to offer you freedom. You may walk out of the castle as you are, and we will never see one another again."

"What about my bald head, my lips, and my missing teeth. I'll need some clothes at least." Katrina begged, but her words were barely legible.

"I'm afraid our policy is you leave as you arrive, and you arrived completely naked. You can thank your transporter for that, worm." Victor looked at her and shook his head. "I suppose we can offer you a burlap sack, so that you at least do not get arrested.

The idea of anything more being done to her was too much to bear, so she agreed to her conditional release.

"We are sad that you have chosen to leave us, worm. You will probably find the journey home far more dangerous and frightening than had you continued your journey here." Goddess had also joined them for her leaving. "You will always be worm. It is what you are." She insisted, as she handed her a roughly sewn flour sack that was barely long enough to cover her to mid-thigh. If only Katrina realized then, how her words would ring true.

Katrina's toothless mouth and flapping lips attempted to thank them for the experience, but the words were slurred and ignored. She was pushed through the doorway of the courtyard and met with a loud bang as the door slammed behind her.

Katrina was barefoot and the hemp sack she was adorned in, kept blowing away from her naked body, exposing her to traffic that would speed by on the rural road she was walking along. The Chechen countryside was beautiful, but she barely noticed as she fought to maintain her dignity.

The sun was setting, and the temperature dropping. She knew she was heading west just by walking into the sun, but with the twisting roads and frequent turns, it would be impossible in the dark. How was it possible that no one stopped to ask her if she was alright? It was still beyond her.

Finally, with the last rays of the sun disappearing over the horizon, a large truck slowed, stopping a few dozen feet from her. The diesel fumes were choking her as she approached the door. Katrina struggled to climb the rough steps to the door in her bare feet.

"Nastup do náklaďáku, mrzne, ty bláznivá kurvo!" The older man screamed as she pulled herself into the cab. The hemp sack did little to cover her nakedness as she slid into the plastic seat. She was grateful for him stopping but had no idea how to tell him where she was going.

"Germany?" She tried.

"Ger...man, Ach, Německo, ano, vezmu tě." He nodded, putting the vehicle into gear and pulling away. Katrina was only grateful for the heat and the relative safety of his truck.

He looked her up and down, shaking his head "Jsi šílená děvka, která nosí takové oblečení. Měl bych tě hned teď šukat a zabít, ale moje matka byla děvka, takže..." He waved his hand. "Jsi tak ošklivá, můj penis by neztvrdl, haha." He chuckled.

The only word that Katrina understood was penis. That word she knew only too well. "Please, let me do this for helping me." She begged, leaning down to the older man's crotch and unzipping his fly.

At first, he pushed her away, looking at her face with a sneer, then he allowed it. "Bože, jsi ošklivý, ale foukání je foukání." He sighed as her toothless gums caressed his hardening cock.

Katrina felt his penis grow stiff as she ran her freshly healed gums up and down the shaft. He groaned as his sperm invaded her mouth and throat. She had tasted far worse, and had smelled worse herself.

She pulled up, wiping a line of cum away from her mouth, revealing her toothless mouth to him. He laughed, nodding his approval, going on for a while in his language. She soon fell to sleep, knowing that her generosity to this man may have bought her his kindness.

It was light when she awoke, and the sunlight blinded her. She suddenly realized that her sack was gone. She looked all over the cab, but did not see it anywhere. They seemed to be parked at a service station. Perhaps he took the sack to prevent her from running. That had to be the answer.

Having not seen the man in the light, she did not recognize him as he approached, carrying a bag. After he climbed in, she scolded him. "Why am I naked, indicating her fully exposed body.

He held his nose, pointing to the garbage bin across the lot. Just as she was about to get out, he tossed what appeared to be a pair of sandals, jeans, and a shirt onto her lap. "You... put on." He said. Holding up a finger, he also handed her a package of wet wipes.

She quickly cleaned herself as best she could with the towelettes, and then donned the clothing, weeping as she did so. "Thank you. Thank you."

He only smiled and nodded, pointing down at the ground. "Německo, ach...German." He nodded.

She didn't know how to thank the old man enough, so she went to give him another blow job, but he quickly refused. As she was getting out of the truck, he gave her one more thing. A woolen hat, that effectively covered her strangely scarred head. Again, she wept, thanking him profusely.

She was honestly sad when the old man pulled away, apparently heading back into Chechia. Her situation had greatly improved, but she was a long way from Amsterdam, and although looking a bit more normal, still quite destitute.

Something in the pocket of the jeans caught her attention, and she was almost beside herself when she pulled out the twenty euros. She felt badly that the old man had not let her give him another blowjob, as he certainly deserved it; at least that.

Katrina knew that twenty euros would not get her very far, but she was hungry and needed something in her stomach. She sparingly spent a small portion of the money on some snacks and then saved the rest, hoping to find a way to get back to the Netherlands.

When she tried to eat the food, she immediately threw it up. It seemed too rich for her conditioned gut now. She walked off the pavement and into a small wood, where she found a running stream. She drank some of the water hoping it would calm her upset stomach, then she saw the mud that gathered at its bank.

It was nothing for her to scoop her hand into the smooth mud and bring the familiar stuff to her mouth. It had a slightly different flavor than the mud that was fed to her back in Prague, but at least it did not upset her stomach.

After a few minutes, she had filled her gut with a few handfuls of the liquified dirt and felt so much better. She realized then, that she may be forced to eat like a worm forever. When she got back to Amsterdam, she would see about purchasing some vitamins to add to the stuff, but she wasn't entirely sad. At least her meals would be free.

She cleaned her mouth and face with the water, taking a few more swallows of the stuff before heading back to the highway. Dressed more appropriately, she hoped that she would be more fortunate than she had been before meeting the kind old man.

After walking along for a short time, a car pulled up beside her. A young man leaned his head out the window. "Steigen Sie ein. Wir bringen Sie." the young man called out.

Katrina's knowledge of German was poor, but she was able to pick out that they wanted to bring her along with them. She climbed in the back door which was opened for her, realizing that there were three young men in the car, rather than just one.

When they were able to get a better look at her, the obvious lack of hair under her cap and her toothless mouth, their attitude towards her changed. One of them pulled the cap off her head, revealing her oddly scarred head, totally devoid of hair. "Scheisse. Sie hat keine Zähne und sie hat eine Glatze!" He said, disgusted. "Wir sollten sie ficken!" With that, the other two boys began laughing.

Soon they were off the highway and going in the wrong direction. Katrina begged for them to let her out. She knew they were up to no good.

"English cunt!" The one slapped her across the face, and for the first time since leaving Prague, she felt frightened. "We teach you some German manners, ya?" After driving for a while, they pulled into a driveway. The house at the end was dark, but they all seemed familiar with the place, dragging her out of the car.

Once inside, they wasted no time at all, pulling off all the clothes that the old man had so graciously given her. Once naked, it was plain to the boys that her body was far prettier than her face, and they ignored everything about her above the neck.

The one boy threw her against the sofa that was threadbare and smelled of mildew. Before she knew what had happened, her virgin pussy was taken, the one blonde boy's cock impaling her deep and hard. They spoke in mixed languages, English when they wanted her to know what they were doing and German when they were speaking amongst themselves.

"You bleed like a virgin, whore!" The one boy scowled.

She thought to confirm his suspicions but knew that might only add to their abuse of her. As it was, all they were doing was fucking her, and that was actually beginning to turn her on. "Fuck me!" She shouted, urging them to take her harder. The one stuffed his large cock down her throat, her gums sliding along his shaft greedily.

He said something in German to his friend, and suddenly they were taking turns ramming their cocks down her throat. Apparently, they were learning the virtues of a toothless mouth.

Meanwhile, the first boy was finishing up in her cunt, depositing his load deep in her womb. She felt him cum inside her as he grunted. Soon the one had her mouth all to himself as the boy took the other's place in her cunt. She was being well used and it was starting to seem a lot like the dream.

She did worry that they might have more in store for her, once their sexual appetites had been quenched. Her suspicions were unfounded, however. Once they had each used her in every way imaginable, including up her asshole, they simply stopped and put on their clothes.

"Get dressed, whore." They ignored her now as she shamefully slipped the clothing back over her cum splattered body. The money she had left was still in the pocket where she had hidden it, and it was added to when they jokingly threw a ten euro note at her as they drove away, leaving her a few miles farther down the road, from where they had picked her up. They threw out her hat as an afterthought, laughing.

She bent to retrieve it, convinced that they had unknowingly given her exactly what she sought at the beginning. She slipped the hat back over her bald head and chuckled inwardly. Although their makeshift orgy was clumsy and at times, painful, she was richer for it, both sexually and financially.

She managed to catch another ride, this one entirely uneventful, other than a stern warning for her to be careful. It left her just the other side of Frankfurt. The man had thoughtfully dropped her at a train station, after having understood that she was heading for Amsterdam. To her surprise, a ticket to Amsterdam was only just over twenty euros, and would even leave her a few to spare.

So, Katrina would ride in relative comfort, albeit in third class, all the way back to where she had begun her journey weeks before. Even though she was afforded some rather uncharitable stares from people as she traveled, she didn't really care.

Amsterdamadame

As they pulled into the station in Amsterdam, it was just after nine o'clock in the morning. The sun was beating on the sidewalk as she quickly made her way along the Dapperstraat, only a few blocks from her apartment.

According to the calendar at the train station, she was still good on her rent for another three days. As she climbed the stairs to the tiny studio, she suddenly realized that she had no key. Not only that, she had lost everything, including her phone. Thank God she had left her passport behind.

The door to her apartment was not all that sturdy and a few times when she had come home too drunk to find the keyhole, she had simply pushed hard against it, forcing the lock. Katrina hoped that she would be so lucky.

One hard push was all it took for the door to swing open, and the familiar sight and scent of her home to greet her. Closing the door behind her, she breathed a huge sigh, allowing it to escape slowly between her gums. She may have been back in her apartment, but she was far from out of the woods.

She stripped out of the clothes she had been wearing, however grateful she was for getting them, and slipped into the shower. The hot water and scented soap were almost enough to bring her to tears. She had made it.

Her plans to return to America seemed unimportant now, as she allowed the rivulets of water to run over her rancid skin. Her ordeal in the castle in Prague and what followed on her journey home had left her in a frightful state. She literally stank of sweat, shit, urine, and cum. Realizing this, she acknowledged the looks she had received from other travelers as justified.

The usual ritual of drying her hair was quickly substituted by a quick swipe of the towel, and a rinse with mouthwash was all that was necessary. She symbolically tossed her shampoo and toothbrush in the garbage, giggling.

Naked, Katrina stared at her reflection in the mirror. The old Katrina was gone. Although her scalp, once clean was now white, it still maintained the wrinkled, almost brain-like appearance. The most upsetting was her mouth. Her lips had continued to shrink but were still bulbous and too large to be 'normal'. The scars left behind by the spikes that had pierced her lips during her extractions had faded to large white dots, and looked like healed piercings. Katrina supposed she might explain them away that way. Then, there was the lack of teeth.

Over the few weeks since they were extracted, her cheeks had sunken and her lips too had pulled inward, which didn't help their oversized bulk. She doubted anyone would recognize her.

Katrina took stock of what she had. There were several hundred euros stashed in her closet, her old phone, which she could get reactivated, and all her clothes. She decided to conduct an experiment.

Donning some clothes she rarely wore, and a hat that covered her embarrassing scalp, she headed for her old place of work. The Bistro was as busy as ever for lunch, so Katrina, knowing better than to order food, decided on a weak beer. She hoped that would settle alright.

The test was to see if anyone recognized her. One person after another passed her table; people that would have jumped at the opportunity to catch up and see what she had been doing, and where she had gone. No one knew her. Katrina finished her beer and headed back to the apartment, a bit disappointed.

Along the way, she stopped at a wig shop and purchased a synthetic one that closely resembled her old hair. She was pleased by how well it fit, and the bangs hid the fact that it was inexpensive, quite well. Feeling hungry, she slipped into a local park and threw a few handfuls of dirt into a plastic bag she had brought.

She looked at the substance, knowing that a few weeks before, the idea of eating it would have been beyond revolting. Adding a small amount of water, Katrina made a slurry that was more easily swallowed in her edentulous state. She had added multivitamin drops to the mix and was satisfied that she was going to get through this.

Slowly, she would simply start reintroducing normal food into her diet until she was used to it again. The idea of eating mud for the rest of her life was not appealing at all.

Katrina knew she was being a bit simplistic. The fact that she was hideous was not lost on her. Even with the wig, her bulbous lips and toothless mouth made her a bit of a freak. She needed a job, one that paid well enough to get by.

For a day or two, she mulled it over, trying not to come back to the idea of begging for her old job back at the Bistro. In her present state, she would chase every patron out of the place.

Then, she remembered a place. It was certainly not the most attractive of alternatives, but it undoubtedly paid well. There was a small brothel in the red-light district that catered to those with unusual tastes. It was called Vreemde Ballen, quite literally translated: Odd Balls.

Katrina had gone there, just experimenting one night, wanting to be with a girl that was out of the ordinary. She remembered how strange she was. Her head was shaved, and she had tattoos that covered her body and face. As far as piercings, she actually jingled when she talked.

Katrina donned her wig and set out to find the place again. She had yet to activate her old phone, so she had to go by memory. The place was not hard to find, once she was on the right block.

Stepping into the doorway, she rang the bell and was immediately met by another interestingly adorned girl. She was welcomed inside and asked in English if she could speak to the manager. The girl immediately took offense, but when Katrina said she was looking for work, the attitude vanished.

"Come." Was all she said.

They walked down a series of hallways, past rooms where business was being conducted, stopping at a door that was slightly ajar. "She wants a job." The girl said in perfect English. As so many of the clientele were foreigners, it was wise to learn.

"Come inside." The older man said. "You want to work for me?"

Katrina nodded, smiling and revealing her toothless mouth. "Yes, I would." Doing her best not to slur her words.

"I like the gums. Okay, what else?" He asked.

Self-consciously, Katrina removed the wig, revealing the interesting scarring on her hairless scalp. She watched as he rose, inspecting the brain-like patterns in the scars.