Skinning the Kat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very interesting, but you'll need more than that, my dear." He sat back down. "A toothless mouth is nice, but not that uncommon, and your head just looks as though it was burned. Interesting pattern, though." He sat and thought for a moment. "Say, I have an idea." He mused. "I want you to get some work done. There's a place..." And the man went on to describe the piercing/tattoo parlor that did work for him at a price. He didn't go into detail as to what he wanted her to have done.

The deal was, she would need to sign a contract for a year. She would make full commission, but would need to stay for at least that long to pay off the work. Katrina thought about it for a moment, and after having just escaped one such deal, was hesitant to enter into another. Not seeing any other way forward, she agreed.

Katrina looked up at the place and couldn't remember seeing a more run-down and tatty-looking place in all of Amsterdam. It didn't even have a name. Feeling a bit intimidated, she walked through the door and was immediately overcome by pot smoke.

"You must be Kat?" An attractive younger man asked, as he set down a large joint and walked up to a counter to greet her. His English was too good to be from Amsterdam.

"That's me." She mused, jokingly. Even though she was trying to stay lighthearted, she knew that what was going to be done to her would alter her appearance forever. � � � � � � � � � � � � �

"I'm Michael." We shook hands, politely. "Hugo sent over what he wants done. Are you ready for all this?" He asked, a furrow forming between his handsome eyes.

"I guess I have to be. I signed a contract." Kat explained.

"Well then, I guess we'll do things in the order he specified. This way, he can get you working faster." He put out the joint and directed her to the back. "Let's get everything off so I can get a look at the canvas."

Katrina had never been referred to as a canvas before, and the reduction to something so inanimate sent a wave of pleasure through her loins. Surprising for such a light dose of humiliation.

She followed him into a small studio, and everything about the place changed. Gone was the seedy exterior and smoke-filled parlor up front. This room was totally Zen, with fountains, mood lighting, and the familiar scent of sandalwood hanging in the air.

Michael saw her amazement and chuckled. "Yeah, this is my private studio. Not too many people get this type of treatment."

"Then I'm special then?" Katrina asked, as she slipped out of her clothes and wig in short order.

"I'd say so." He sighed, looking closer at her scalp. "Hope you like your brains on the outside of your skull." He winked.

A puzzled look swept over her, even though she knew what he meant. What she didn't know was what he was going to do. "Yeah, it sort of does look that way."

"Well, it's about to look a lot that way," Michael commented, showing her a picture of what he had in mind for her scalp tattoo.

"Wait. You're going to tattoo brains on my scalp?" She asked.

He shrugged. "The contours are already there. This will be the most realistic brain piece I've ever done." He seemed excited. "Look at it this way, at least it won't look like scarring."

What he said made perfect sense to Kat, who smiled. "I guess the good thing is, at least it won't hurt. It's totally numb." And it was. One of the side effects of the acid burns was a loss of sensation.

"Then this will be a cakewalk, at least for you, anyway. Me on the other hand, I've got my work cut out for me." And so, Michael began the painstaking task of tattooing Katrina's scalp. Each convoluted scar became an intricate gyrus, slowly taking shape as a highly detailed brain. He even put reflective white in places to make it look wet and sticky.

By the end of the day, one entire hemisphere of the piece was complete. Michael seemed exhausted, but carefully put antibiotic salve on Kat's scalp and covered it with plastic film. "One thing, Kat. You cannot wear the wig until this heals. It will screw it all up. Hell, Once it's done you may not even want to wear it at all." He admitted.

He handed her a scarf, which she gently wrapped her head with. Even though she couldn't feel a thing, she could see that the skin was red and irritated. "Tomorrow, then?"

He sighed. "Tomorrow."

Knowing that some income was imminent, Kat placed the next month's rent into an envelope and slipped it under the door of the landlord. She had always paid him in cash, so this was not an unusual thing.

Warily, Katrina unwrapped her head to get a first good look at the tattoo that was developing. At first, she was quite literally amazed. Between the undulations of her scars and the corresponding coloring, it honestly looked as though her skull was missing. The amazement turned to concern, only when she remembered that she would be stuck like this forever.

The following day, the rest of Katrina's 'brain' was completed. Near the end, her new boss, Hugo, had stopped by to have a look. He was so well pleased, that he insisted that the edges of the tattoo be bordered with what looked like shattered skull. This carried the tattoo down onto her forehead and face, which was a concern at first. At his insistence and reminding her of the contract, she relented. He did make it worth her while by forwarding Kat a few hundred euros to tide her over until she could turn a trick.

Michael and Hugo spoke for a few minutes before saying their goodbyes. He turned back, rubbing his hands together as if to force some blood into them. He had been working for nearly five hours. "Okay, just a few piercings to do, and we'll be all done for the day."

"Piercing's?" Kat questioned, not being all that surprised.

"Yes. We can't have those nasty scars on your lips. They need to be re-pierced and adorned." Michael fiddled with a few things. "I think I'd like to sample the goods before we do that, however." He turned and unzipped his fly, allowing his long cock to fall free. "Unlike most of your future clientele, I do not shave, and have no desire to have my pubes yanked out by your new jewelry."

He walked over to her, allowing his member to naturally fall against her lips. Instinctively, Kat opened her mouth and took in the impressive cock. It was much larger than any of the boys who had raped her in the countryside, and certainly bigger than the old man's.

Michael sighed as his penis slid over her gums, their naked ridges sending shivers down his spine. "I've never fucked a toothless whore before. I think I like it."

Katrina was unable to answer, his cock extending well into her throat, eliciting a slight gag as she tried not to vomit. She felt the thing as it lodged against her larynx, the hollow slurping of her prominent lips almost obscene in itself. In and out, in and out as her mouth relaxed more and more. Soon, between the escaping juice and air, the sound was almost laughable.

Katrina had seen blow jobs and face fuckings on the internet, and knew that sound, but this was louder, deeper, and seemed to feed Michael's lust. At last, she felt the long streams of cum dribbling down into her gut. She felt him thrust hard, pushing passed her voice box, the shaft pulsating as the last vestiges of his gift, fed her gullet.

Without too much ceremony, Michael put his penis away and gathered his tools. "Hugo insisted on these. I think it's too much, but he is your boss."

"You're putting those into my lips?' Katrina's voice was artificially high, probably from his penis stretching her larynx. She looked at the large black studs, frightened by the idea that they would be inserted into her lips.

"You'll be able to take them out when you're not working, but the holes they leave will leak when you drink." He chuckled.

Kat tried to imagine her face like a built-in dribble cup, like the ones you could buy at the joke shops back in the states. "I guess I'll be leaving them in then"

"After a few months, the holes will be healed enough that you can take them out when you sleep." He instructed, readying a large punch-like tool.

"That looks like a leather punch." She pointed out.

"Essentially, it is, except this one is sterile." Opening her mouth, he carefully centered the punch over one of the healed puncture scars and closed. The pain was not at all bad as the skin was already compromised from before. He inserted the large stud and screwed down the half-inch diameter ball on the end.

Kat could feel the weight of the stud and wondered what six of them would feel like. Would she even be able to speak? One by one, the large punch skewered her lips once again, as each stud was placed. Finally, when all twelve studs had been inserted, Michael sighed. "That's a lot of metal."

Kat could feel her lips sagging under the weight of the studs, especially the lower one. Struggling against them, she was only just able to close her mouth, and seal her lips to swallow. "They he_wy." Kat complained.

"Yes, they will be. They are certainly going to stretch out your mouth a bit when you sleep." Michael put away his kit and began to clean up where Kat's blood had leaked onto the table and floor. "That's why it will be good to take them out."

Katrina stood and pressed her lips together, and was able to do it but when she spoke it sounded a bit garbled. Where her lips would normally come together to form words they were unable to react in time. "I can't ewen sweak."

"Eventually you will. Your mouth will get used to the weight, but you might want to avoid hard consonants for a while." He chuckled.

"Werry whunny" She sneered, unable to stop herself from laughing at the absurdity of it.

"Maybe when Hugo realized that you won't be able to communicate the price with your johns, he'll change his mind." Michael mused.

They parted on good terms, but between the cellophane wrapping on her head and the gaping weight in her lips, Katrina hardly felt like being seen by anyone. Fortunately, it was dark, so she was able to hide her grotesque face from the world, at least for the time being.

They took a break for a few days, allowing what they had done to heal. Katrina had stopped wearing the wrap on her head, her brains, and fractured skull in full view as she moved about the apartment. Although she admired the beauty of the work, it was a daunting sight.

Fortunately, Kat had slowly weaned herself back onto a reasonable diet, although anything involving any serious digestion was off-limits. Oatmeal and yogurt were big on the menu, as were peanut butter and soft white bread. She was glad, not only because she was feeling at least somewhat human again, but because she almost got fined for digging holes in a nearby park.

The piercings and studs were a problem that wasn't going away. Just before she was about to go back under Michael's talented hand, she made a trip to see Hugo. The same girl that had greeted her before answered the door once again, smiling as she witnessed the changes made to Katrina's head and face. "Starting to look like you might fit in around here after all, eh, girly." She said as she allowed Kat to slip by her.

"Kat. Come in, come in." Hugo smiled, indicating a chair on the opposite side of his desk.

"Goo worning. Sowwy awout wy sweech, wut these studs awur heawy." Katrina managed.

"Oh now, come on. They cannot be so heavy as all that." He accused.

As she relaxed her mouth, her lips sagged into grotesque bows that made her look ridiculous. "I weewee cant sweak" She sighed.

"Well, maybe we have carried things a bit too far, yes.?" He nodded, receiving a corresponding one from Kat, only far more enthusiastically. "I love your brain though." He smiled.

Back at Michaels, and with new instructions concerning the studs, they were replaced with lightweight carbon fiber, which failed to look any better but at least enabled normal speech.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much. Thank you. God, I thought I was going to be slurring my words forever." Kat chortled.

"Now, on to some more interesting work." Michael winked. "You best say goodbye to those lovely ears of yours."

"I suppose my single hole isn't nearly radical enough, is it? How many piercings am I due for?" She asked.

"None, actually. When I said to say goodbye to them, I meant that, quite literally." Michael grimaced as the look of horror passed over Katrina's face.

"What?" Kat screamed. "You're cutting off my ears?"

"What? No!" Michael screamed back. "That would be ridiculous, however interesting it might look." He calmed. "No, Katrina, you're being Elved."

Suddenly, Katrina's scowl turned into a toothless smile. "Really? I mean, I've seen pictures, but, really?"

"You've got perfect ears for it, a little large at the pinna. They're going to look amazing." Michael grinned. "Sorry for scaring you like that."

"After everything I've been through, that is some shit you don't mess around with." Kat sighed, and then proceeded to tell Michael all about her ordeal in Prague, while he began sculpting her ears.

The entire process only took a few hours, enough time for Katrina to offer him something he hadn't counted on getting for free. Slipping off her jeans, Katrina spread herself on Michael's sofa, revealing her hairless cunt. The well-proportioned vulva did not have the same distorted appearance as the rest of the girl, so he felt obliged to pull out his cock and give her what she was asking for.

Michael watched as Katrina's pert young breasts danced lightly on her chest. He couldn't help but notice them. Her still relatively tight passage gave his member a workout, gripping it greedily and the fresh scent of her was aphrodisiac enough, that he didn't last long, emptying his load deep inside her.

"Thanks for the fuck." He smiled. "Your ears look amazing by the way."

Dressing herself, Kat wandered over to a nearby mirror to examine his handiwork with a scalpel. Although there were still sutures holding the exaggerated points in place, Katrina could tell that they would be delicate and devilish. "Thank you for these." She sighed, running her fingertips across the newly formed ears.

"I'm afraid the next part is going to be a bit more involved, so I've enlisted the help of a local plastics guy to help," Michael warned.

Katrina looked at him with concern in her eyes. "What does he want done now?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you. Just know that it will not affect your outward appearance at all, so you can relax on that score. Just be here at nine, tomorrow."

"Fine." With that, Katrina walked away, not entirely certain she was on board with the clandestine way this was being done. Why shouldn't she be kept aware of what was going on?

Regardless of her feeling toward the way things were being done, she did show up at Michael's studio the following morning.

"Good, you showed up. You'll need to be naked for this one, Kat." Michael mused.

"Why. You thought I might not?" She quipped. "I trust you not to hurt me."

An older gentleman stood behind Michael and was busy examining Katrina as she disrobed. "She is slight there. It should make for an agreeable result." The man said as he helped her onto the table. She didn't recognize the machinery that was wheeled next to her, but it looked a bit menacing. A large container was supported by a central machine, where a single tube emerged. Various attachments were laid out on the try next to it.

"Are you going to tell me what you're doing?" She asked, once again.

"It will be a surprise." The man said, smiling. "Let's just say that it will make you look decidedly younger." That didn't sound all that ominous, so Katrina relaxed for the first since arriving. "I'm going to give you something to make you relax. If you feel you need to sleep, that will be okay too."

He placed an intravenous line into her arm and injected something white. She suddenly felt as though the table was tilting, although she knew it wasn't. Her eyelids grew heavy and her brain grew fuzzy until everything went black.

"She's out Doc," Michael told the doctor, who was just attaching a long metal probe to the end of the tube. Using a scalpel, he made a small incision on the underside of Katrina's right breast, dabbing any blood that escaped. Taking the long metal probe, he inserted it into the incision and turned on the machine.

Working back and forth, Michael could see Katrina's breast slowly being reduced in size. The container began filling with a pinkish-white liquid, the contents of her breast slowly being liquified and sucked out. Both men smiled as the last of her breast tissue was removed, and the skin laid flat against the pectoral muscle.

"Jeez, Doc. It's like she never even had a breast there at all." Michael said, in amazement.

"Yes. She was relatively poorly endowed, to begin with, so this was simply a matter of removing what little ductile tissue she actually had. Placing a steri-strip over the incision, the doctor did the same to the left breast.

As he packed up his equipment, Katrina slowly began to come around. Instantly, she reached for her chest, wincing with pain. "It hurts a bit." She managed.

The older man, whom she presumed was a doctor, smiled. "Everything turned out better than we had hoped it might. You must wear the chest binder for a couple of weeks, but may take it off to shower. I'm quite pleased. I hope that you are as well." He grinned, thinly, packing everything into a large crate that was easily wheeled out of the studio.

"How are you feeling?" Michael asked, an almost guilty expression on his face.

"What did he do to me?" She asked, rubbing against the edge of the binder which encircled her ribcage.

"Just a bit of liposuction is all, kiddo. You'll be right as rain in a few days. Just remember to wear the binder for the two weeks." Michael insisted. Let me give you a ride home, in fact.

Katrina accepted, feeling slightly under the weather, although she noticed the slightest bit lighter in her steps. When she finally was alone in her apartment, she removed the shirt that she had been wearing, examining how tightly the binder must have been wrapped. The strange thing was, that it did not constrict her breathing.

She suddenly felt panicked, finding the Velcro closures on the wrap and slowly removing it in front of the mirror. What she saw as the bandages fell away, shocked her to her core. The beautiful young breasts that had been one of her most treasured features, were conspicuously missing. Her pink nipples were still there, but laid completely flat against her chest.

She ran her fingers over the strangely featureless surface, feeling the muscles beneath where ripe young breasts had stood so proudly only a few hours before. That old man had sucked out her breasts with that machine. She was as flat-chested as a man, in fact even flatter than most she had seen.

She wanted to cry, but the fact that it all looked so natural, kept her tears in check. Save for two tiny incisions a few inches below her nipples, the illusion was perfect. It was as though she had never grown breasts, ever. There wasn't even the slightest hint of puffiness under the areolae. Flat, just plain flat.

Knowing that she must, she re-wrapped her chest with the binder and tried to forget what had just been done to her. There would be some choice words for Hugo when they next met, but there was little that could be done now. Kat knew that she would never have breasts again.

"That was a mean trick you pulled yesterday." Kat accused as she sat in Michael's studio. "A little liposuction?" She seethed. "That man sucked out my breasts."

"I know. Isn't it glorious?" He bubbled.

"I'm totally flat, Michael. What guy is going to want to fuck me now?" She asked, logically.

"Oh, I think you'll be surprised. It fits right in with the whole elf persona, Kat." Michael pointed out.