Skinny Dip Consequences

Story Info
Skinny dipper seeks refuge at neighbors.
1.7k words
4.24
31.1k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at our regular poker night when the doorbell rang.

"If that's Ted, I hope he brought more beer," Steve said. The other laughed.

I opened the door and was beyond shocked. There stood my neighbors nineteen-year-old daughter in nothing but a towel. And not a very good towel either.

"Oh, thank God you're home, Mr. Johnson," Lynn said.

"Hey, Lynn," I said with a little laugh. "Uh what's going on?"

"Okay, so like me and Tina were at the pool, and we thought since it was just the two of us, we'd go skinny dipping. So, obviously we did."

"And you wanted to surprise me with a visit?" I asked.

"Ha ha. Uh no. What happened was some high school boys came along and stole our clothes. They tried to make us show them our bodies, but we stayed in the pool. Then they tickled us and touched us everywhere. They only let us go when they tickled me so much, I peed on one of them."

"I see," I said. I felt my cock growing, but wasn't sure if it was at this young, pretty girl almost naked before me, or that she was gang tickled or that she peed on someone while being tickled. Did it really matter? Here's a little secret, all fathers are attracted to his daughter when she turns eighteen, and more so, their friend's daughter. "So, why come here?"

"Well, my parents would kill me, and your house is the closest to the community pool. I was hoping to borrow some of Summer's clothes so I can go home?" she explained.

"Sure, I suppose that could be arranged," I said.

"Thanks, Mr. Johnson. I really appreciate it," Lynn says and starts to go upstairs.

I block her way. "Drop the towel first," I say.

"What?" Lynn asks clearly confused.

"What? You can show a bunch of high school boys but not me?" I asked.

"But you're Mr. Johnson and Summer is my best friend. It would be weird."

"Well, I don't want it to be weird. How about I call your dad for some advice? He's really good at dealing with weird situations," I replied.

"Fuck!" Lynn curses. "Fine. Here. Happy now?" she asks after dropping the towel.

"Wow. Very nice. She had medium boobs, small areolas and small nipples (which were hard by the way) and a shaved pussy. Her dirty blonde hair was in the way, and I asked her to move it. She complied. Then I had her turn around. She had a couple moles on her back and an ass that just begged to be spanked.

"Wow. You're very pretty, Lynn," I said.

"Um thanks," she said, clearly uncomfortable.

I asked her to bend over and that's when she refused. She grabbed the towel and started to go upstairs.

"I thought you wanted Summer's clothes," I said.

"I do. I'm going up to her room to get them."

"We moved her things downstairs. I'm using her room as an office."

I secretly texted Rick and Steve to be quiet.

Lynn walked downstairs and stopped short and dropped the towel when she saw the other two men.

"Rick, Steve. You remember Ted's daughter, Lynn, right?" I asked, grabbing the towel off the floor before Lynn could.

"Well, not quite this way, but yes I remember her," Rick said. He's black and has a very deep voice.

"So, why is she naked?" Steve asked, trying to see Lynn's body, despite her attempt to cover up.

"Lynn and some girl named Tina? were skinny dipping at the pool and some high school boys stole their clothes."

Lynn looked at me and mouthed 'thank you' when I left out the tickling part. Little did she know we'd get to that later.

"Who is Tina?" Steve asked.

"Some new girl that just moved here. I heard she's a real slut," Rick answered.

All three men looked at Lynn. "What? I'm not a slut!" Lynn insisted.

"No, but you are ticklish," I said and grabbed her stomach and started tickling her.

Lynn started laughing and thrashing about. I grabbed her arms and lifted them above her head, so Rick and Steve could tickle under her arms.

The poker game forgotten, Rick cleared the table, and I sat on Lynn's arms, while Rick and Steve each sat on a leg, and we tickled her until she was begging for mercy. My cock was practically bursting out of my pants. I was about to pull them off and shove my cock in her mouth when we all turned at a sound.

"Ted!" Rick exclaimed.

"Oh shit!" Steve said.

"I can explain," I pleaded.

"Daddy!" Lynn cried, horrified.

"Somebody better explain why my three friends are tickling my naked daughter!" Ted shouted.

I quickly explained the story and how we got here. I left out the pee part, again.

Ted looked at his daughter, naked and breathing heavy, "Is this true?" Ted asked.

"Well, technically yes, but..." Lynn tried to explain.

"Your mother and I are tired of your stunts. Maybe being tickled by me and my friends will teach you something grounding you won't," Ted said.

After securing Lynn to the table with a bunch of ties, Ted ordered Rick and Steve to tickle her feet, and him and I to tickle her armpits.

Lynn thrashed as much as she could trying to get away from forty fingers tickling her. After a few minutes I has an idea, I ran upstairs and returned with a feather duster. I pull off four of them and handed them out. Lynn's eyes bugged out at the sight. She screamed bloody murder as the feathers went up and down her feet and between her toes. Then, looking at Ted I ran the feather across Lynn's hard nipple, causing her to moan. When he did the same thing, she moaned even more. Steve and Rick soon joined us and ran their feathers up and down Lynn's shaved pussy and over her hard clit.

Then, Rick shoved a stubby, fat finger inside Lynn's pussy. "Oh shit. Your daughter is soaking wet," he said, looking at Ted.

"Hey, who said you could touch my daughter that way?" Ted asked, suddenly angry. "Tickling's one thing. Sex is entirely another."

"Shut up, Daddy!" Lynn said.

Ted was shocked and watched as I set down my feather and pinched both Lynn's nipples, while Rick fingered her, and Steve rubbed her clit.

Ted, now in a state of shock by what was happening sat back and just watched the three of us ravage his daughter.

I pulled my pants off and shoved my cock in Lynn's throat. She gobbled it up like it was her last meal. Soon I exploded inside her mouth. She swallowed what she could, but some dribbled down her chin.

Then Rick shoved his long, think black cock in Lynn's face. Rubbing it all over her face, before putting it in her mouth. Steve played with her breasts, while I licked her cunt to another orgasm.

Then we switched again, and Steve got his cock sucked while Rick licked her clit, and I fingered her.

After that we untied her, bent her over the table and each took turns spanking that spank-able ass. This seemed to turn her on more than the tickling. I knelt behind her and licked her asshole, while shoving two fingers inside her. I brought her close to orgasm three times but stopped short to torture her. Then I slid my cock in her asshole. Steve and Rick wanted to join in, so we moved. I lay down and slid my cock in her pussy now, while Steve fucked her ass and Rick got a blowjob. We switched after giving her a few orgasms. When we were all ready to come, we all pulled out and shot our loads all over her face and tits. Ted finally joined us as he had been watching and jerking off this whole time. He aimed his cock right at Lynns boobs and exploded all over them. Rubbing his cock against her nipples.

After that we were all worn out. I ran and got Lynn some clothes, from upstairs, and we all watched as Lynn got dressed. I didn't bother with a bra or panties. I grabbed the thinnest, whitest T-shirt I could find and a pair of sweats. Not only were her nipples visible, so were her boobs.

"No one will ever mention this" Ted warned. We all agreed. I don't think any of our wives would approve anyway, especially Ted's.

When Ted and Lynn got home, Ted walked Lynn to her bedroom and said, "We need to talk about what happened."

"Shut up Daddy!" Lynn said. Then grabbed Ted's jeans and pulled them down. Exposing his hard cock. In one quick movement, she engulfed her father's cock. When he was good and ready, Lynn threw him on the bed and straddled him. Her father's cock felt incredible. The other men tonight were okay, but this was her dad's cock. And yes, he was bigger than the other men, but it was the taboo part that really turned Lynn on. It didn't take long for her to feel her orgasm kick in. Her pussy tightened on her father's cock and soon she felt him explode deep inside her.

"Don't worry," she whispered to him. "I'm on the pill."

"When did you get like this?" Ted asked.

"Oh, Daddy. I'm in college now. Oh, I hope you weren't serious about not doing that again with the others. I'm sure their daughters would love to be tied and tickled like I was. Wouldn't that be fun? To have four naked nineteen-year-old college girls to tickle?"

As he thought about it, Ted's cock got hard.

"Or maybe I could just have them come over here and we could tie you up and tickle you?" Lynn said, stroking her dad's cock again. Then she put it in her mouth.

"By the way," she said when he was about ready to come. "It was my idea to go skinny dipping, not Tina's. She's the prude and I'm the slut, truth be told." Then she put her mouth over her father's cock and licked the head until he unloaded inside her mouth. She swallowed it all.

"Night, Daddy," Lynn said, turning over to go to sleep.

Ted walked out of his daughter's room, not quite sure what happened. He had a feeling their relationship was forever changed. For the better.