Skinny Dipping

Story Info
Stevie and her friend Todd get it on under the sun.
1k words
3.4
10.6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The incidents on the forest trail happened a year ago but promise to remain a vivid memory for as long as this mind still can fumction. They make a good tale to tell when I'm lit.

The trail is made for bikes though pedestrians are often seen on it. After a few miles it veers away from the road. The pond then comes into view. Instead of residential area one enters a forest.

I ride a 29" high carbon steel bike that I had purchased just days before the incident.

Anyway a warm Saturday morning in May saw out for a ride. I was wearing denim blue, high-elasticity mid-waist ankle-length leggings that accentuate my figure. A black floral sports bra held my "girls".

I hadn't planned to go into the water when I left my apartment so I was not wearing my bikini. Beachgoers had not swam there for years although one has seen the occasional canoe and or kayak.

Anyway, having dismounted the bike and leaving it secured to a tree, I plopped myself onto the sand near the water. The temperature seemed to rise as the sun moved higher.

I wonder if I can swim in the buff? Would anyone care if I do so?

A long slim waist and generous boobs make men ogle me. That works for me although I'm not an exhibitionist.

Attitudes, however, can change. A longtime friend Jason Crowe will be the catalyst for the change. The 5 9 hunk is the stuff of fantasy though I don't tell him that.

Jay had been a classmate for four years. He had played football and baseball while I was on the cheerleader team. Unfortunately for me, he's gay.

I had been sitting near the water for about 10 minutes when suddenly I wanted to be an exhibitionist. Wearing clothing is just an arbitrary rule. It shouldn't make any difference if one goes clothed or sky-clad. Nudity ought not to be confined to expensive resorts.

My cousin Laura, age 34, enjoys a week every summer at Whispering Oaks Nudist Resort. If she can do it so can I.

I took off my clothes and stuffed it them into the saddle bag on my bicycle.

Nude, I waded into the water, dipped and swam submerged for several seconds before deciding to dry out. Satisfied, I waded to the sand.

I was back on the sand for barely two minutes when I spotted Todd Lawton, an old friend.

Todd is a hunk. That 5 8 blue-eyed blond can jump on my bones anytime.

"Nice outfit Stevie," he quipped from 30 feet away.

I giggled. "I like it."

I stood in place letting him approach. He came within a meter, stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"You're not gay are you?"

"Good heavens no," he exclaimed. "I'm NOT GAY."

"Then then take your clothes off."

I watched him start to strip. He pulled his shirt over his head. He had barely opened his pants when I closed my hand around his dick. His pants slipped to his feet and I pulled them off.

Fully naked he pulled me into a kiss, his hard dick brushing my pubic hair.

"I've always wondered how it feels in my bum."

"You mean gay style?"

I gave him a nod. "Did I say that?"

"You sure did."

I turned around and went onto my knees and hands. He moved into position putting his dick against my anal orifice.

He rocked slowly pushing his thick cock slowly in and out of me. I grunted. My hole tingled as it stretched to accomondate his member.

I felt wetness on my cheeks just as he withdrew his dick. I stood up and turned to face him.

"Let's do it the right way now."

Seconds after the words came out he stretched out atop me putting his dick deep into my vagina. As his member slid in and out touching my G-spot I draped my arms around his shoulders and my feet around his calves.

He did me for about a minute before pulling out. He extended a hand helping me up.

"I can't for the life of me figure out why gay men like it that way. It hurts."

"Neither can I," he replied.

"You didn't have to bum fuck me. I would've understood."

"Let's go for a walk."

"OK," I said.

Without bothering to get dressed we started walking.

We had been naked for about a half hour.

"Would you like to get a bite?"

"Yah," I said as I mounted my bicycle.

Just before noon we did meet at a local sub shop, ordered lunch and brought it to a corner table.

We talked about old times bringing each other up to date.

I mentioned that my cousin Laura goes to a nudist resort.

"Tell me more about your cousin."

"She's 34. My aunt is 60. My mom is 43."

"Are they sisters?"

"They are," I said.

"Auntie was 17 when you're mom was born."

"Yup," I said.

"Does your cousin go there (to the nudist resort) by herself?"

"She talked her girlfriend into going there with her. It's not what you think. Laura is straight."

A week passed.

In the days that followed I rode my bike on different routes seeing the town. There were no romantic feelings for Todd. He regarded us as merely "friends with benefits" so we didn't spend time together.

Memorial Day came soon enough. There was a small gathering at my mom and dad's house.

I took a burger from the grill and some potato salad from the folding table which I brought to the picnic table. Laura joined me there.

"I skinny dipped at the pond last week"

"Really!"

"Yah." I replied with a nod.

"You'll like Whispering Oaks."

"Can I get laid there?"

Yah, if you bring your boyfriend."

How do I convince Todd to go with me?

"There's no one special."

"You'll like the place. There are 4 TVs, dart boards, dance floor, DJs, heated pool, picnic tables."

"It sounds like a great time."

I really need to convince Todd to go with me. After all we did have sex, in the open no less.