Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LannaLace
LannaLace
29 Followers

Then decided to have a shower and shave. He put a little perfume on to make him feel more femme. He still had some vacuuming and some basic cleanup to do, and throw the sticky dried up bedspread in the washer...hmmm that's definitely maid's work he thought.

He got out his "Lanna kit" and practiced putting on her makeup. Some primer, and concealer, blend, blend, blend. Lash crimper, a little brush up on the lashes, a little mascara. The lighting wasn't great in the bathroom mirror, but it was only for himself he thought. Applying some nice pink glossy clear lipstick, "Geez, not the greatest job ever, but hey, it was enough to get the precum started again? Already?"

She wondered if there was anyone around the trailer court today as she pulled the curtain back a little to look around outside. It looked very quiet. There was no one around nor any vehicles to be seen or heard.

Hmm, she thought. Let's try on that nice little maid outfit. Just to see if it fits. She went back to the bathroom with her dark brunette wig this time and firmly attached it to her wig cap. A little arranging of her hair with her hands and got it sitting just right. Hmm I think for a maid the hair should be up. So, she gathered it in her hands and gave a couple twists to form a bun at the back of her head and secured it with a white and black polka dot hair tie. She turned her head from side to side to check it out.

"Hmm that looks sexy, Lanna, I should wear it like this more often."

She went back to the room and pulled out the box and lifted out the nice black sheer corset maid dress and laid it on the bed. She opened her overnight bag and found the black garter belt, pulling it around her waist and attaching it in front, then shifted the catch to the back.

She pulled out her black 2up bra and did the same, leaning forward to gather up as much of her tiny titties to fill the cups as possible. She decided to wait to put the panties on over the garters.

Ooh, she was feeling very feminine and sexy again. What is it about sexy lingerie that gets me so excited she thought to herself?

She pulled out the nice black nylon stockings and was about to roll them on to her toes.

"Hmm maybe Lanna could use some nail polish today." She decided on a nice pink color. It would likely almost be unseen under the black nylon stockings, and besides, she loved to apply nail polish while she was partly dressed in sexy lingerie. It made her feel especially more femme.

She sat on the toilet with her toes up on the edge of the tub and began applying the brush to each nail, trying to get the nail covered with a single stroke of polish so as to not have it smear. Then sit and wait for them to dry.

"A coffee and baileys would be nice. And some music." So, she carefully walked back out to the living room in her bra, and garters hanging loose on her thighs, her clitty swaying back and forth in front of her, and a few toenails of one foot with polish on them drying. Being careful not to rub or smear the polish.

She found a Van Morrison CD and put it in the player and turned it on. She went back to the kitchen and poured the last of the coffee out into a cup and topped it up with baileys.

Taking a sip to try it. "Mmm.. wonderful," leaving a bit of lipstick on the edge of the cup. She returned to the bathroom to finish the nail polish. Sitting waiting for them to dry and singing along with Van,

"it's a mah~vlous night "

"For a moondance

With the stars up above and your eyes"

she stood up briefly to check her eyes out in the mirror

she added a lil shadow to the lids

Then sat back down again on the toilet cover

"Fan~tabu~lous night to make romance

neath the cover of Oct~ober skies,

and all the leeeee~ves on the trees falling

to the sounds of the breezes that blow"

And then forgetting the words to the next few lines

she stands up and sways her hips to the timing of the bass,

raising her arms in the air and her head to the side

swaying her hips again from side to side, for the bridge in the song

"you know the nii~iights, magic

Seems to ~

Whis~per and hush

"Ya know the sofffft moon light seems to shine

In my blush"

And then giggling sits back down to blow on her toenails to speed up the drying process.

Singing through the song till her nails dried, she took her coffee back to the bedroom to check herself out in the mirror.

She sat on the edge of the bed and rolled the stockings on to her feet and gently smoothed the stockings up her legs to her thighs and attached the garters.

Checking herself out in the mirror with just her bra, garter belt and stockings it was time to put that swaying dragon in its panties!

She turns her head again to check her hair bun. A few strands had come loose during the dancing motions and hung down. "hmmm, looking sexy Lanna!"

She grabs the panties and slides them up over the stockings and garters and playing with the waist band to get it to sit just perfect on her hips. The 'dragon" had softened enough that she could tuck it down into her panties. Turning her back side around to look in the mirror and get the thong thread squarely down the crack of her ass, bending forward slightly to see how it looked.

"Hmmm not bad, Lanna. Not bad!"

Now for the maid corset dress. She stepped into it and raised it up to her waist. The boning of the corset fit nicely over her ribs and abs, raising the frilly white apron part over her black lacey bra. She was impressed how well it fit her slim figure. She then reached for each shoulder piece and held it so to run her skinny arms through and pulling the elasticized hem a couple times to get them to sit at the perfect angle off her shoulders.

She walked back and forth again in front of the mirror, turning right, then left and a lil twirl.

Satisfied with how she looked. She tried the headpiece on...but felt that "naah that was too corny" and instead of heels, which would make housework difficult and painful, she went with her basic black flats.

She swayed again slowly in time to the music and strutting around like she was modeling the maid outfit.

"She gimme love, love, love, love, craaaaazy love." Singing along with Van again.

"nice! Ok let's get to the housekeeping!"

Just as Van's "Caravan" picked up the beat.

She went and got the bedspread and put it in the washer and turned it on.

It was an old clunker and was a bit noisy. So Lanna went into the living room and turned up the music a little more. She then went and found the vacuum cleaner in the closet in the hall and plugging it in started it up and started vacuuming the hall and then moved into the living room where the music was louder.

She peeked through the sheer white curtain a bit to look outside, all quiet out there. Looked like no one was around.

So, she started vacuuming the far end of the living room bent forward running the wand pipe back and forth, with her back to the door. Swaying her hips in time to the music and singing loudly to "Into the Mystic" when she could remember the words.

The song ended and there was a banging like knocking behind her. She stood up and turned to look towards the door. There was a woman standing there with a baseball bat.

With a complete look of shock and a hand up to try and cover her face, Lanna just stood there not knowing what to do.

The lady lowered the bat to her side and bent forward and started laughing out loud.

Lanna bent over completely and turned her back side around in an ill-fated attempt to hide,

and started crying loudly. The tears flowing between her hands and down her cheeks.

The lady was standing between her and the hallway and bedroom. There was nowhere to run and hide.

This was her worst nightmare! What will this do to Stan's reputation? She thought.

The lady then shouted to be heard over the music and the vacuum cleaner,

"I'm so sorry, I thought some vandals had broken in and were partying in Stan's place" as she dropped the bat and quickly ran over to Lanna.

She put her arm around her shoulders and tried to comfort her.

"I'm sooo sorry!

I,

I,

I didn't know,....and then I thought maybe Stan had hired a maid or found a girlfriend."

"I'm so sorry,"

"come dear, let me clean you up."

"There, there, don't worry I'll make It up to you."

"Your secret is safe with me. I'm so sorry."

"Please dear, don't cry."

Lanna's bawling, soon turned to sniffling, still bent over her knees on the floor and holding her face in her hands!

Then she started to bawl again, the feeling of intense shame was just too much. She fell and bent into a ball on the floor trying to cover her face.

"I'm so sorry, dear, I'm not going to leave you like this, come, let me clean you up."

"Come to my place I live right next door, no one will see ya...everyone's gone to work. "

"Please let me help you..what's your name dear?"

Lanna's body still wrenching with each sob. "Lan.., Lan.., Lanna" she finally got out

"Come Lanna, there, there, I'm Holley, I live next door. Here let me get you a towel."

Holley went off to the bathroom to get a towel and turned off the music and pulled the plug on the vacuum. The washing machine still clunking away in the background. She found a towel and some tissue.

She came back and again trying to console Lanna, "here dear, let me wipe your face"

Lanna turned towards her and sat up a bit. Holley used the towel to brush each side of her face and could see clearly that Lanna was a guy. But her mascara, now with all the tears, had streaked all over her face. She looked a mess.

"There, There, dear, you have nothing to worry about here. My brother is trans. I grew up helping him through many transitions. Please dear, forgive me"

"Please believe me, I wasn't laughing at you."

"I was laughing about the fact that Stan had finally found someone and because I was expecting a fight with a gang of vandals."

"I wasn't expecting to find a pretty little maid like you."

"Please forgive me, that was mean of me to laugh... I'm so sorry!"

"come let's go to my place and I'll fix your makeup and we'll have a nice coffee or a drink or something. Come dear, please let me help you."

Lanna thought well, can't change what's happened. The best thing to do here is likely to let Holley make her feel better, and hopefully smooth things over so there's no blowback on Stan.

"ok. Ok." said Lanna, sniffling and still wiping her nose and tears from her face with a handful of tissue. They stood up awkwardly, together and Lanna went and got her bathrobe and put it over her shoulders.

Holley walked her over to her place with her arms still around her shoulders and Lanna bending forward.

There was no one else around to see them.

They entered Holley's place. It was twice or three times bigger than Stan's, and it was bright with lots of windows and some sun pouring in from the south side.

"ahh this is nice" said Lanna with her head still down and sniffling.

"Yeah, I was very lucky to get this. But come, let's get a drink first eh?"

"What would you like dear?" asked Holley

"Do you have coffee and a cigarette?"

Yes, but we'll have to go outside for the smoke, let's start with coffees and let me do your makeup and then we'll go out on the deck for a smoke. Is that ok?

Lanna nodding, "sure"

"Ok" Holley nodding back at her.

"Come through here, dear."

Holley lead the way into her bedroom. It was a very big room as well, with a large canopy bed and a reclining barber chair in front of a large set of divided multi-lit mirrors. The vanity in front was covered with makeup and lil containers of brushes and things.

Holley stood at the back of the chair and motioned for Lanna to sit.

"ok, you just sit here for a sec and I'll pour us some coffee. A little bailey's cream in that for you?"

"Yes please, that would be nice" replied Lanna, a little louder this time.

"Ok" Holley brought over the coffees. Lanna held hers in both her hands and sipped cautiously while sitting in the big barber shop chair.

"Ok, now,.... let's see what we can do here. I used to do my brother's makeup, it seems weird to call her that now. I mean...she's still my brother, but...she's actually my sister but...anyways her name is Stacey."

"She's in Vegas trying to make it as a model, but she works at the Casinos most of the time."

"I got her started with concealers and blush, and eye shadows, she just loved it when I did her eyes "smokey", but then after that, all she wanted was glitter." Holley recounted, trying to lighten the mood a little for Lanna.

"Let's start here with some makeup remover and clean all this streaky mascara off, and then we can try a few things. Ok?"

Lanna starting to mellow a bit, nodded while still sipping her coffee and baileys. Pulling her cup down to her lap so Holley could clean her face.

"There, that's much better! How does that feel Lanna?"

"Ah yes, I am feeling more mellow." Said Lanna

"Ok let's keep it simple, it's a nice sunny daaaaay, and we can go out on the deeeeck later..sooo, we want day light eyes and a nice lite appearance...what do you think? "

"Sure, that sounds nice! You have a deck? I didn't think anybody here had decks, cause, doesn't it rain here all the time?"

"Well Yeah it rains a lot here, for sure, but after Frank's accident the company really wanted to help out and it was suggested that an open bright spot with a deck would help with my depression...and it most certainly did."

"Yeah, uhm, Stan told me a bit about that yesterday after he brought the fish over."

"Oh yes. and thank you so much for that...I love salmon. I really should go out fishing with Stan sometime, but, I'm not good on the ocean in a boat. Man, a couple big waves and I'd be heaving over the side in no time." Laughing a bit.

Holley just kept working on Lanna's new look first gently brushing with a powder brush then blending foundation and cream and stippling it on along the edges of her nose, around her mouth and chin where there were darker areas with a bit of 5 o'clock shadow. Then blending first with a foundation brush, then a beauty blender stone.

"We're just gonna lighten things up here for ya and bring out all that beauty that you have right here, in your cheeks. Hows your coffee dear? Is it Ok?"

"Oh yeah, thanks, it's great, feeling better now." she replied.

"Good, we're going to just thin out your brows a bit and then I'll use a li'l clear mascara on both them and your lashes once I brush them up a bit."...some nice lipstick gloss and then we can go out on the deck." Ok?"

"Oh geez,...Thanks Holley! I'm sorry for losing it back there. I..."

"No girl, that was mean and nasty, me barging in on you like that, and then laughing,

there could be nothing more insulting! I'm so sorry 'bout that!"

"Ok a little gloss on the lips, pucker up for me dear, ok, nice!" Holley standing in front of Lanna and bending down to do her lips. Lanna's first real close look at Holley. She was so caught up in her own freak out that she hadn't even really paid attention to her earlier.

Holley had big blond curly hair that went midway down her back, she had a beautiful complexion, but a little pale from being inside most of the time. She was wearing a yellow sun dress, that buttoned in the front. It had short sleeves, and the hem went to mid-thigh or so.

Her dress was opened at the top to midway down her chest. Holley had large plump breasts, and when she bent down to do Lanna's lips, Lanna caught a view of her incredible cleavage.

Holley straightened up and backed up slowly, while looking and assessing her work on Lanna's face. She handed her a blot tissue to finish.

"Ok, girl let's turn you around and see what you think", turning the big barber chair around so Lanna could look in the mirrors.

"Wow, that's amazing" said Lanna, leaning forward towards the mirrors, her face now cracking a smile.

Holley & Lanna Enjoy Some Gurl Time on the Deck

"Ok, what do you say we get you ought'a that maid's costume and into something more appropriate? We're going out on the deck, to soak up some long overdue sunshine.... So, we need some sun clothes"

"Oh Yeah that would be really nice" agreed Lanna.

"Do you wanna go for a sun dress or, shorts and a T? Or a bikini?" Giggling... "that would be fun wouldn't it? You got the body for it that's for sure...Man," grabbing her wrist and motioning for Lanna to twirl.

"What are you...'bout a size 6 or 8?"

"Yeah, some size 6's fit..but some are a bit tight..8 or a medium would probably be best. I have some leggings that are women's petite. "

"Ok. I have all kinds of clothes here from before I got married,

Then with a dread like tone, "that I'll likely never fit in to again"

"so, help yourself girl...let's see what we can find."

Holley started bringing out all kinds of nice things and laying them on the bed or hanging them on the coat rack that was on coasters near her bed.

Lanna picked out a pink & white sun dress that was sleeveless and held it up to her body to look in the mirror. It zipped from the back and the hem came to just past her crotch. The pink matched the nail polish she had put on her toes that morning.

"Wow that looks like it was made for you girl...go on, try it on." Motioning to the folding screen near the back wall of the room. "and you might as well take off all that garters and stockings and stuff, we wanna get some sun eh?"

"Ok that sounds like a good idea" said Lanna, really starting to cheer up with how this was going.

Lanna loved to play dress up...especially with a real vivacious woman like Holley. She was nice, and a lot of fun to be around.

Lanna got behind the folding screen and took off the maid costume, her bra, black sheer panties, the stockings & garters, and flipped them over the top of the screens as she took each one off. She stepped into the nice pink sundress, wrapping the top around her tiny chest and holding it there while walking out from the screens. Holley came over to zip her up in the back. It fit nice and just tight enough around the chest to keep it from falling down.

She walked out in front of the mirror...and was really pleased with what she saw. It was really short, but she thought this will be perfect for sitting out to get some sun on her shoulders, chest and legs.

"You going to need some panties to go with that?" asked Holley

"uhm, yeah that might a good idea" thinking it would save an embarrassing moment if the dragon suddenly appeared. Holley found her a nice pink satin thong, "try these, hopefully the fit. Lanna slid her legs into the panties and slipped them up under her nice pink dress.

"Do you have any sunscreen?"

"Oh, for sure girl! We're gonna party now!" shouted Holley laughing.

"Hey, let's make a jug of pina coladas. I got a big jug of pineapple juice the other day and a bottle of rum", then she added with a Jamaican accent, "and some co~co~nut!" laughing

"oh, this is fun, aint it?"

"Yeah, Stan and I had some pina coladas yesterday afternoon. I like pina coladas!" Added Lanna

They went back to the kitchen and got the blender out and mixed up a jug with crushed ice and poured themselves a large glass each.

Holley then lead Lanna out the back to the deck. It was huge with a fantastic view of the ocean from up on the hill and surrounded by big red cedar trees all around.

"WOW", Lanna cried out, "this is incredible, a fantastic view, very private, am~azing Holley!"

There was a small round patio table with a shade umbrella to one side of the deck and an array of chairs around it.

"Yes, I took the week off when I saw this forecast coming. It's not often we get this weather and I plan to enjoy every bit of it while I can " she declares, with a real matter of fact voice.

LannaLace
LannaLace
29 Followers