Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holley groaning and grinding to the rhythm appearing to be somewhere off in a world of orgasmic ecstasy.

Lanna's mini orgasm earlier, had taken the pressure off her need to cum, and with her elastic cock ring now attached she felt she could go all night.

They continued to grind with Holley's back against the headboard. Lanna leaned back on her hands near Holley's knees, and her cock slipped out, Holley reached down and grabbed the base of it and slapped it against her clit like a drumstick. It was thick and meaty with an oversized head from the elastic preventing the flow of blood from escaping it. Then using it like a vibrator Holley swirled and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Her hair and her huge tits flopping around from the motion, and clenching her teeth, like she meant business, till she came again.

They switched positions and tried doggy style. Holley laid, face down in front of Lanna with her head and shoulders on the pillow and her ass high up in the air to ensure Lanna's cock could reach deep inside her. Lanna grabbing on to her love handles stroked her from behind like a machine.

They again switched positions. Lanna laying on her back on the bed, with Holley on top where she could angle best to make use of Lanna's swollen cock to hit her G spot. Her huge breasts flopping in Lanna's face. Grinding down hard on her cock and rubbing her own clit feverishly till she released a huge gush all over Lanna's pelvis, legs and the bed.

Pausing for a few moments to enjoy her intense orgasm, she said "ok, ok, it's time for you to cum. Please cum inside me. I wanna feel you cum inside me."

As Holley flipped to missionary, Lanna flipped the hair tie off her cock and then plunged back in with one arm stretched to the headboard to brace her thrusts. She drove her cock like a pile driver, stroking and grinding, and then pushed it all the way in and held it there deep inside Holley till she finally came repeatedly inside her.

Lanna collapsed on top of Holley, leaving her cock inside and panting, trying to catch her breath. It eventually slid out on its own bringing a slippery puddle with it.

Holley kissed Lanna's forehead and lay back rubbing her ass cheeks, greatly enjoying her long-awaited satisfaction.

Then continuing to almost purr to herself, rubbing Lanna's back softly saying,

"ahh! Pretty Lanna. My pretty Lanna. So nice!... So nice!"

They lay there quietly basking in the glow of extended sex, for quite a while, almost asleep.

When Lanna rose up "Oh shit! What about Stan?" He'll be home soon! Or he might be home now?"

"Oh fuck, I gotta go!"

Will the Skipper find out about Holley and Lanna's sexpedition? Will Richard have to leave the island and go home? Will the Skipper ever get to see Lanna in her maid outfit? Please come back soon for the next chapter to find out all that and probably a whole lot more!

If you're enjoying this series, please leave a comment and a rating. I greatly appreciate and read all comments. Thanks so Much!

This has been a LannaLace Presentation!

Y'all cum back now! Ya' hear?