Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey and we get to wear sunglasses...imagine that! I've got a few pairs over on the table near the doors to the deck. Grab whatever suits ya."

"We're gonna' need some hats too!" Holley pulls out 2 wide brim straw hats with wide bans top of the brim. Holley took the one that was yellow and flowered, while Lanna took the one that had a black ban.

They pulled out a couple of lounge chairs and laid their drinks on the table.

Holley put some dance music on the stereo inside and turned it up so they could hear it out on the deck.

They then moved the chairs towards the sun and sat within arm's reach of the table. Stretching out on the lounge chairs to maximize the tanning opportunity.

"Soooo, tell me about you and Staaaanly... Holley questions Lanna, "he's never had anyone over there ya know, but we just figured he was a bachelor for life."

"So is this a serious thing?.. a fishing thing? Or,...is this a fuckin' thing?" She giggles and smiles broadly at Lanna.

Lanna grinning and blushing a little, while looking downward, not sure how much she should tell Holley about what happened over the past couple days.

"Well, she says..." I wouldn't want to say too much and maybe embarrass him ya know. But we were friends long before I came out,..of the closet that is. Actually, other than privately at home, like when there's maid work, (hee hee,) or if I'm feeling a little horny, does Lanna ever come out to play."

"But of course, now that you know, well I'm not sure, from here."

"But, to answer your question, well, I like Stan, and he really likes me. I mean, he... reeeeeally likes me. Especially my ass," She says and then giggles uncontrollably.

"Oooh," Holley replied shaking her head back and forth to making fun of the naughtiness. The girls laugh together loudly and pause to sip their drinks.

"Well good for both of yas, I mean...would yous like, be looking to get hitched? Or anything like that?" Holley inquires.

"Well I don't know about that! This whole thing is just recent ya know. We're just good friends." Lanna replied nodding.

"Ahhh ok well, I'm happy for yas" leaning over and clinking their glasses together.

"Oh I sure miss my Frankie..he was a good man." Then near whispering she says,.".and he liked to fuck ya know.. and well, I just miss everything about him. It's been over 5 years now. "

"Ahhhhh, I'm so sorry that happened to yous" says Lanna extending out a hand and resting it on Holley's shoulder. "Maybe another man will come into your life?"

"Maybe....or maybe even a woman," Holley laughs out loud.

"Hell it's been long 'nough now, and there ain't a lota of anythin to go round on this island ya know" Holley adds.

"Well I could use another drink. And you? And where's them smokes? Let's have one."

With that, they brought out the jug and proceeded to fill each other's glass and smoke till the jug was empty. The sun shone bright without a cloud in the sky, and they had very light winds all afternoon.

"Well I wonder when Stan's getting back" Lanna said curiously, "maybe I should be getting back."

"Oh hell, you don't have to wait on the doorstep for him. We can see him drive in from here. Let's go back inside and see if we can find more clothes that fit ya."

"Ok that sounds like fun" Lanna replied.

Holley & Lanna Play Dressup

They went inside and started going through more outfits, each trying them on.

Holley tried on a few more sundresses that didn't fit so she tossed them for Lanna to try.

Some were nice, some more conservative than Lanna cared for.

"Do you have any real sexy stuff Holley? Like some lingerie, maybe?

"Oh girl, do we?... she opened a drawer that was full of nice satin and lacey slips, nighties, panties, and even a couple of corsets.

Lanna liked this nice red corset with matching crotchless panties and was holding it up... against her and checking it out in the mirror.

"Go on gurl! Go try it on" said Holley.

She started to walk towards the screen at the back of the room, but Holley said" ahh, we've seen everything there is to see, haven't we? You can change right here girl!"

Lanna turned her back towards Holley for her to unzip her sun dress. She slid it off as well as the panties.

With her back still towards Holley, Lanna first put on the satin red crotchless panties. The dragon fell through the crotchless part while she tried the corset around her torso. Fitting her breasts into the cups and then turned towards Holley who helped attach the clips in front. Holley ignored the dragon dangling between her legs.

The red corset fit her perfectly. It even helped push her breasts up for a bit of cleavage. She gathered up the nice red stockings and rolled them up her skinny legs. They were stay ups so didn't require garters.

"Wow! You look like a Valentines present, all wrapped up and ready to be deflowered" said Holley laughing.

Holley pulled out a pink and white merry widow style corset complete with garters and matching stockings. "Wow, now that's hot!" said Lanna.

Holley changed just a few feet away without stepping behind the screens. She turned her back towards Lanna and removed her sundress.

Lanna could see that she was about a size 10 or 12 so, she had most certainly, put on some weight since she fit into the corset that she was wearing. But didn't say anything 'bout that.

With a side view of her breasts she could see they were huge. She guessed 40 D at least.

Holley turned towards Lanna and asked "Hon, can you give me a hand with this, please? Its been a few years since this thing has seen the light of day, let alone my huge tits."

Lanna tried not to stare at them by staying focused on her eyes. But an occasional glance downward revealed that Holley's tits were not only huge, but she also had very large areolas with big nipples. Holley didn't seem to mind Lanna's glances at all.

She asked Lanna to help with the catches. The corset was a bit of a tight fit which, is the way they are supposed to be, but this might be a bit of a struggle.

Lanna knelt in front of her, attaching the hooks at the bottom, working her way up. Holley guided her breasts into the D cups using her forearms and hands. She left the top 3 hooks at the top open to give them some room to move around.

The garters dangled down loose in front.

But when Holley checked herself out in the mirror, she was very disappointed with it.

"Ttch..ahhh, Look at that, I've put on a lot of weight and my bush hasn't been shaved in years. It really needs a good trimming."

Holley's muff was bulging the lingerie up and out at the bottom. So much so, that it was keeping it from fitting properly. And her thick pubic hair spilled out over the sides of her legs.

"Lanna, would you do me the favour of helping to trim my bush for me? It's just a bit tricky trying to do it myself while holding a mirror and the shaver and all?"

"Oh! Uhm, If you're ok with that?"

"Well who else is gonna do it?" Asked Holley.

"Frank used to do it but that was so long ago."

"Here I'll sit in the barber chair" and as she did so, she pointed to a drawer on the dresser

"In there, should be my electric shaver and a couple of ladies razors and cream. Oh, thank you dear!"

"This is going to be such fun. Frank used to do this for me, and he always did a wonderful job.

He really enjoyed trim night! "that's what he called it." "Holley's trim night!"

Lanna turned and opened the drawer and moved some stuff around and found the electric lady's shaver, a hand razor, and some shaving cream.

"There's a bowl over there on the counter for hot water if you like and we'll need a couple of towels.

As Lanna gathered things up she could hear the barber chair squeak a few times. When she came back with the bowl of hot water Holley had unbuttoned a couple of the catches at the bottom of the corset to open it up a bit, and she had reclined the chair back so her legs were spread at the base and her muff was at waist level and on full display. Her pubic hair on her muff was much darker than the blond hair on her head, almost a dark red color and very thick.

Lanna plugged in the shaver in an outlet over the counter. It had a long cord. She approached Holley in the chair with a bit of apprehension. She was worried that her hands might be shaking so much that she might cut her skin. And, she was definitely more than a little aroused at this point. She could smell Holley's pussy as she approached.

It had been a long time since she had a whiff of musky pussy and the smell combined with their perfume, and the sight of Holley's huge breasts peeking out the opening at the top of the corset were all taking a toll and putting more pressure on her swelling cock.

"Uhm, did you want a certain pattern of shave to be left on the top? Like, did you want it just trimmed or shaved clean?" Lanna asked.

"Frank always left a patch on the top in a small V shape. "The landing strip" he called it, as she laughed, "and then he shaved the rest of it with the hand razor. I'll watch with my hand mirror and direct you as you go."

"Ok" Lanna replied not so sure about all this, but nervously excited to have this opportunity again.

She started with the shaver on the bottom of the vulva and worked her way up on each side. Each time the shaver came close to Holley's pussy the vibrations seemed to excite the labia and it would twitch and open slightly. The intoxicating strong scent of musky, pink pussy filled the air.

Lanna steadied her hand with her other hand to make sure she didn't slip and cut or pinch her. She shaved the majority of the bush on either side as close as she dared, taking her time. All the while her cock was signalling that it was looking to make a major deposit in that bank.

She carefully trimmed the pubic mound above the hood into a small V shape reducing the size of the patch from about 6 inches wide down to about 2 inches wide. The pubic mound had built up to about 3-4 inches in height which she trimmed down to less than an inch. Red curly pubic hair fell from her mound and covered the floor.

Holley reached down with the mirror to look, "oh nice job Lanna," as her fingers of her other hand rubbed the mons area just above and around the sides of her clit to brush off more pubic hair.

Her pussy reacted with opening and then closing and got very wet and glossy. A bit of wetness appearing along the edges and the bottom of her clit.

"Ok now for the shaving part. Don't worry about water or anything spilling on the floor we'll get it later. "

Lanna got a towel and gently brushed around the sides and top of the vulva sweeping the loose hair away and drying the surface a little. And again, the aroma was wonderful. She got the can of shaving cream and squirted a bit into her hand, then applied it with her other hand to the areas around the vulva trying not to make contact with any of her genitalia.

Holley began breathing heavy, and the wetness from her pussy washed away some of the shaving cream. Lanna steadied the razor and began very carefully and gently shaving upwards around the vulva, holding & spreading the skin with other hand and washing the razor in the bowl of hot water after each pass.

"That feels nice" said Holley. "Really nice Lanna! Please, Keep going!"

Lanna shaved around the sides and trimmed the V patch edges once more then wiped off the remaining cream with the towel.

Holley's whole vulva was glistening and gorgeous shaved clean now on both sides and beneath the vagina to her rectum.

Holley checked it out with the hand mirror.

"Oh, that's really nice, Lanna...it feels incredible! So much better. Hey, I think there's a little spot you missed right here on the left side," as she lay her fingers on the sides of her labia lifting & pulling it open slightly, "you might have to look close to see it." Holley put down the mirror on the side table.

Lanna leaned in, the musky scent was now overwhelming, and not seeing what Holley was pointing at. "Uhm, where?"

While Holley held her left hand down the side of her labia pointing to the spot her right hand reached around the back of Lanna's neck and she pulled her face into her snatch.

"Oh, please lick me Lanna, it's been so long since I've had sex. I need you to take me," her chest heaving and her breath more erratic and her clit begging for attention.

Lanna's lips now pushed in against Holley's vulva.

At this point, between the rich aroma of musky pussy, the incredibly look of Holley's vulva and clit all nicely shaved glistening in pink, and her face already in contact with her pussy, Lanna felt the need to oblige her, and couldn't resist any longer.

Lanna crouched down to get comfortable admiring the view and drinking in the sweet aroma.

She gently kissed the inside of her legs on both sides and then kissed above Holley's hood. She flicked her tongue teasingly to the side of it. While looking up to see Holley's reaction.

Holley was massaging her breasts and nipples and spreading her legs while staring down at Lanna.

Lanna's tongue teased the side of her labia and just under the hood again.

"ahh that is sooo nice Lanna", It's so been sooo long!"

She continued kissing the hood gently, and kissing the sides of her labia, flicking her tongue ever so gently on either side.

"ahhh yeah" Holley groaned while letting her breath out.

Holley began to swirl her hips in tiny circles trying to move her pussy in anticipation and catch Lanna's tongue. Lanna obliged by sweeping her tongue very gently across her hood.

Holley's breathing deepened as she rolled her head back and to the sides, still swirling her pelvis in tiny circular motions.

Lanna yearned for a taste and gave her a full lick up the middle, with her tongue spread wide.

It had been years since Lanna had tasted pussy, and none this good. It was so warm and moist, inviting.

"yeah, like that Holley," requested, "just like that, please do that again" as she arched her pelvis up begging for more. Lanna again, reciprocated, licking her very slowly from bottom to top.

She continued flicking her tongue below the hood, teasing and kissing it softly till it hardened.

Holley now panting in short breaths and opening more of the top few catches on the merry widow, her huge breasts heaving out of the top and her head and curly blond hair hanging over the end of the chair as she lay reclined right back, her legs spread wide.

Lanna continued, her hands beneath each thigh, holding her up and making her pussy open wider. Lanna licked gently on the labia', flicking the clitoris and then another full long lick up the middle of her clit, poking her tongue inside, little bits at a time.

Ooh the taste of her pussy was wonderful, and so wet. She continued to poke her tongue in and out, deeper and longer each time, and then swirling her tongue on the surface to spread her juices from inside.

Holley brought her hand to the back of Lanna's head to guide her rhythm and arching her pelvis up and down to her tongue action. She gripped and squeezed the back of Lanna's head while having a mini orgasm, and fluid leaked out the front of her bald pussy, which Lanna eagerly lapped up.

Now rubbing it into Lanna's face so she could grind against her lips, her nose, and panting frantically.

"Fuck me...Lanna. Please fuck me now!"

Lanna stood up her face wet with Holley's juices and brought her stiff cock to her pussy. The height of the chair was perfectly in line for fucking.

While Lanna stood on the floor in her red satin corset and stockings, she took hold of the dragon and slid the head up and down the lips of Holley's wet pussy, getting it fully lubed prior to entering...it was glistening and ready.

Holley's breathing was more frantic now and her eyes were wide in anticipation of finally getting to feel a fully erect cock inside her. Lanna slid it in and stroked a couple times then pulled out. Holley's pussy lips squeezing her shaft as it left, then twitching till it entered again.

She rubbed her clit with her thumb a couple times.

Lanna pulled out slowly and then pushing her cock back in and thrusting her pelvis till her cock was deep inside Holley and grinding her pelvis against her clit.

"Yes, yes like that" Holley managed to get out...

Lanna could feel Holley's mini orgasms and her flow streaming over her cock deep inside her.

The sensation was absolutely incredible. Warm and very, very wet... the more Lanna stroked her the closer Lanna was getting to an orgasm...full intercourse into a very wet pussy was something she hadn't had in as many years as Holley herself.

Holley could feel Lanna's cock inside her pulsing like it was ready to cum. She pulled back quickly and Lanna's cock fell out. She sat up and grabbed Lanna by the neck.

"Look, it's been over 5 years since I've had a good fuck! You can't just cum now like that!

I need a good fucking!..not 3 strokes and it's over!"

Lanna standing there in surprise and not able to do much. She could feel the cum already in her cock ready to spill out.

"ok, ok" she says... "just give me a minute here," breathing deeply and holding her cock at the base with her other hand beneath the head.

"I need to just have a mini cum, and then I'll be good, just give me a sec,"...with that a drizzle of thick creamy cum leaked out very slowly from the end her cock into her hand. Lanna paused and waited till it was finished. Any further stimulation would cause a full orgasm and that's not what she wanted here.

Lanna asked "do you have a hair tie or an elastic handy?"

"Over there, on the dresser, in that lil red bowl by the mirror."

Lanna licked the cum out of her hand, so as to not get any on the floor or on the nice red corset. Then walked over to the dresser, while still gripping the base of her cock, and found a pink elastic hair tie. She wrapped part of it around the base of her cock, then twisted it and wrapped the other end around her ball sac.

Her cock grew even more in size and the veins on her shaft swelled. The head looked like an overinflated balloon ready to burst.

She walked back to the front of the reclined barber chair where Holley's legs remained spread and her pussy eagerly waited more action. Lanna rubbed the head of her extremely swollen cock against the wet lips of Holley's pussy, back and forth till It was well lubed with pussy juice then pushed it back inside.

Holley's eyes grew wide as Lanna thrusted inside her. "Yes. oh god yes! You're so much bigger now" "Fuck me Lanna! Fuck me hard"

Lanna started her pace slow and steady, and reached for her legs with her hands to hold them apart while she stroked in and out and then swirling her hips while deep inside. Then back to a steady pace, not stopping till Holley had a full orgasm. Lanna pulled out for a few seconds to allow Holley's flow to drip out her beautiful vagina and catching it with the head and shaft of her cock for extra lube. She then shoved it back inside and continued fucking her with a steady rhythm till Holley came again.

"Ahhh Yes... that feels so good Lanna, so good!! Ok, ok " Holley said, "let's move to the bed. Let's move to the bed" Lanna backed off so Holley could get out of the chair.

Her huge tits swaying out the top of the nice pink merry widow and cum dripping from her pussy. She placed a pillow on the headboard and one on the bed and then sat upright against the headboard with her breasts diverging out of the merry widow, and her pussy resting on the pillow waiting for more.

"Come" Holley waving her hands in motion, "please come, more, more. "

Lanna climbed up on the bed and kneeling inside Holley's legs, slid her cock back into her soaking wet pussy as Holley arched back against the headboard, lifting each of her breasts out of the corset for Lanna to enjoy. Lanna thrust deeply and held it while grinding up against her snatch so as to rub her clit with her abs, while licking her huge areola and sucking and teasing her nipples. Lanna's hair bun shedding a number of strands that hung down along her shoulders against her own breasts, all contributing to an incredibly erotic scene.