Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 03

Story Info
Insatiable Holley teaches Lanna a thing or two.
7.4k words
4.71
2.9k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LannaLace
LannaLace
29 Followers

Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Chap 3

Insatiable Holley teaches Lanna a Thing or Two

This story takes place on the west coast in the 1990s. It involves several sexual themes including bisexual, homosexual, oral and anal sex and in some cases just regular steamy heterosexual sex. All involved are well over the age of 18. While some of this story is based on true life, some are fantasies brought to life. So, grab your jewels, a nice drink and I hope you enjoy the ride!

Lanna Attempts to Keep Everything a Secret

Lanna attempted to recover quickly from the afterglow of her extended sexpedition with Holley, after her 5 plus years of abstinence while grieving the passing of her husband.

Lanna was worried that she was already too late to get back before Stan got home from work. So, she was in a hurry to get undressed and then redressed and get going.

Holley got up out of her bed and put on a dark red satin robe over the pink merry widow she had put on during their sexy dress up session. The robe left a lot of her incredible cleavage in full view. She stepped into her cork heeled clogs and sauntered a little clumsily, out to the living room to look out the window to see if Stan's truck was parked over there.

"You can relax a bit Lanna! He's not home yet." She reported loudly.

Lanna wasn't taking any chances and quickly continued to remove the red satin corset, crotchless panties and matching stockings and donned her white cotton robe. She gathered up her maid corset dress, panties, garter belt and stockings in her arms. Quickly looking for her black flats as she was dead set on getting back before he showed up.

"I gotta go! I gotta get back before Stan gets home" she cried out, still in a panic.

"Ok, ok no worries." Holley reassured her while checking herself out in the mirror and admiring her look. "You can come back and get your sundresses, corsets and whatever else you'd like to keep, tomorrow or.... You're here till when?

"I leave on Friday," reported Lanna.

"Ahhh" she groaned mournfully. "Ok! But if you change your mind a little later and want to come back, I'm planning on ordering piz~za," she said teasingly.

"Thanks, so much Holley...it was a really fun afternoon...and pleeeease, please tell me that we'll keep what happened to our selves right? I wouldn't want to upset Stan."

"No problem dear! Our little secret!...that is, till we can do it again some~time," innocently teasing, and patting Lanna's ass cheek on her way to the door.

Lanna quickly looked out the window to see if the coast was clear. Not seeing anything to worry about she opened the door and proceeded to walk quickly through the adjoining driveways back to Stan's place. She still had most of her hair in a bun, though with so many loose strands hanging out over her shoulders, her back and face, she left it as is thinking it would help to conceal who she was, should anyone notice her.

She arrived back at Stan's place and quickly went to her room to change and put the nice maid outfit back in the box. She removed the wig and cap and put them in her "Lanna kit".

She decided with all the sweaty sex she just had that it was time for another shower and start over on cleaning herself up.

Then she decided "hmmm, a nice hot bath might be nice" and would go a long way to helping her relax and feel comfortable with all that had happened that day. So, she quickly cleaned out the tub and turned the taps to run her bath. She found some lavender bath salts in the cupboard above the sink. They looked like they'd been there a while.

"Looks like Stan's not much for lavender baths" she laughed to herself.

She remembered the bed spread and went and got it out of the washer and threw it in the dryer on low heat for 15 minutes. She returned to the living room to gather up the vacuum cleaner and put it away. Holley's baseball bat was still lying on the floor, so she picked it up and put in her room for the time being. Hoping to remove all evidence of Holley's visit and what transpired in order to minimize questions later.

She felt that she had a nice thing going with Stan and she didn't want to ruin that. But self-consciously, scolded herself and was still harbouring feelings of guilt for having cheated on him with Holley.

She went into the bathroom and took off her robe and stepped into the nice hot tub with a bath scrunchie and some nice flowery bath soap.

She settled into the hot water very slowly, getting used to the heat a little at a time, and reflected on all that had happened. The nice hot water was comforting as Lanna lay back half asleep for almost a half hour.

She came out of her dreamy fog and again began to panick that she should get dressed and get on with getting a dinner ready for when Stan got home.

"Sure hope he's not all horny when he gets back" thought Lanna to herself. Holley really took it over the top!

She got out of the tub and dried herself off. Enjoying the nice refreshed clean feeling, she spritzed a little perfume on her chest, neck and crotch. She draped her robe around her and was headed to her room when she heard a faint beep, beep, beep and walked around trying to find what it was.

It was the answering machine. There was a message, but she hesitated at first thinking that this was Stan's machine and the message is likely for him. But then curiosity got the best of her and hit the play button.

The message was from Stan:

"Hey Richard. Sorry but I'm not going to make it back tonight. There's a lot I need to get done here. Hope to see ya tomorrow, but I'll call or leave an update. Ok,..uh..we'll see ya then. Bye for now."

"Phew!!", thought Lanna, "that takes the pressure off."

She decided to return to her comfy yoga pants, ladies T, and black flats. And again, despite them actually being women's clothes, Lanna returned to being Richard, cause that's just the way both he and she, felt about their dual gender.

Richard grabbed the bedspread out of the dryer. It was still damp. Since it was still a beautiful afternoon with a slight breeze, he hung it on the clothesline outside.

He thought, might as well return that baseball bat back to Holley. So, he quickly fetched it up from his room in Stan's place and headed back over to Holley's.

He knocked at the door and heard a "just a minute dear, I'm making myself decent". She then opened the door and was surprised to see Richard standing there. She didn't say anything for a few awkward seconds, and then "ohhh, you must be Lanna's brother Richard! You's do look so much alike!" Giggling to herself again.

Lanna & Holley Prepare for The Pizza Guy

She was only partially dressed in a very short black mesh mini skirt that showed her matching lace cheeky panties through the material, and a matching black lace gown that did a very poor job of covering up her huge breasts.

"I just ordered the pizza. I sometimes like to dress up a li'l naughty for the pizza delivery guy and tease him a bit. He gets so excited, sometimes, he forgets to get paid!", laughing uncontrollably.

Then giggling louder, "Ahh, I've had so much fun with that! Come in, Come in!"

"Your baseball bat, mam." Richard says politely, bowing like a knight presenting a sword.

"Ohhh gracious me," Laughs Holley. "Mustn't leave that behind now, should we? Any word from Stanley?"

"Yes, he left a message on the machine. He's working late and will likely be back tomorrow, late in the day." Replied Richard

"oooo! So, you can stay for pizza then?" Holley asks.

"Well, I guess if its already on the way, then sure. That would be nice!" replies Richard

"It should be about 40 minutes to an hour or so. I ordered Hawaiian. Do you like Hawaiian pizza?" asks Holley. "

"You bet. Love anything, Hawaiian" Richard agrees.

"Let's clear the kitchen table and get something to drink, shall we? What would ya like?"

"Uhm, do you have anything non-alcoholic? I think I've had enough booze for the day."

"Oh yeah! For sure deary! Why don't I make up a blender full of my virgin juice concoction with crushed ice? Not that there are any virgins around here!!" as she laughs out loud again.

"No, definitely not. Juice sounds nice" Richard replies.

"Hey what do you say we have a li'l fun and get you all dressed up sexy again as Lanna and wait for the pizza guy and when he gets here, we'll get him sooo excited." Then adding, "We could let on that we're lesbians" as she bent forwards laughing, "Won't that be fun?"

Richard thinking it over and giggling, "Yeah,....that would be fun. Why not? I'll just run back to Stan's and grab a wig. How about blond? Who could resist a pair of sexy blond lesbians!"

"Ok be quick about it though! I'll pick out something sexy for ya and get the drinks ready."

"Ok, be right back".

When Richard returned, he brought the "Lanna kit" bag along with some basic makeup and of course Lanna's long blond wig. He made his way into Holley's bedroom.

Holley was all excited and giddy. She changed out of the mini skirt and into a beautiful black lace, full body suit. From her sleeves to her ankles the see-through body suit was not only very revealing but sooo sexy. She was facing the mirror adding a matching black lace choker when Richard came in the room.

"Well? What do you think?" turning towards him with her hands out open.

The black lace really complimented her beautiful blond curls and also made her huge breasts stand out. In addition to that, the body suit was crotchless and the lil landing patch Lanna had left when shaving Holley wasn't nearly enough to conceal any bit of the fresh shaved lips of her pussy.

"Well," Richard gawking with his mouth open, "I think we may need to cover some parts... just a bit".

"Oh? You think?" Holley replied laughing hard. "For sure," still giggling., "I've got this black leather miniskirt that zips on the side and I'll wear this pink silk scarf in front. Should be all good".

"And for sexy Lanna,.....I thought you could wear the black mesh mini skirt and panties that I was wearing earlier with your garters and stockings. Is that ok? Would you like that?"

"Oh, I think that poor pizza guy will be rock hard before he leaves here" said Holley laughing uncontrollably again.

"He might not be the only one" replied Richard, just slightly under his breath.

Richard walked over beside Holley in front of the mirror and took off his t shirt, spandex pants n thong. He started with the garter belt and then the bra fastening them in front then turning them around.

The bra was of matching black lace but more of a demi bralette and only covered half of his tiny breasts. His nipples sat just below the hemline and looked like he should add a little padding to push them up.

He used a dark brown-beige coloured lip liner and made areolas around his nipples that were much larger than his own. They peeked just above the bralette and made his small chest look much sexier.

Holley exchanged the stockings she had been wearing earlier for black fishnets and held them up for Richard to see.

"Ooo I think these will be even sexier, don't you? " Richard nodding in agreement, partially sat on the edge of the barber chair. Holley started to roll the fishnet stockings on to his hairless legs. Then standing up, she finished bringing the stockings to his thighs and opened and closed them a few times to get them to sit right. She tugged on the garter straps and attached them at the back first. She noticed that Richard's 'clitty' was beginning to swell. She moved in front to attach the garters. Richard's cock was now at half-mast and starting to develop some precum at the tip.

Holley couldn't resist and stuck out her tongue to lick it off without touching him. Looking up at Richard smiling and saying, "we'll have to save more of that for later, won't we?"

"I've never had a woman put stockings on me before. It feels really nice,... and the garters are perfectly lined up and adjusted. Ohh...this is fun!"

Holley then grabbed the nylon stockings that she had worn earlier and offered them to Richard. "Hey, maybe try these to fill out your cups?"

"Oh, they're perfect for that," as he reached for them. They did a nice job of pushing up his tiny breasts to provide a little cleavage. Very femme. Very sexy.

"Ok let's quickly do makeup. Let's each do the same to really spice up the sexy blond duo look."

"Yeah, that sounds hot" Richard agreed.

"Let's start with smokey eye shadow, then, matching sweepy brows and I have some nice lashes we can help each other put on."

"Wow that sounds really sexy" Richard now looking much more like Lanna, nodded in agreement.

They finished up their makeup and turned their heads from side to side, checking each other out in the mirror.

"Very nice!" they complimented each other simultaneously.

"Ok lip plumper, and gloss, and,...Lanna, you need a choker"

"I have one that is pretty close to yours."

"Great! Ok now, if you get your wig on, I'll fix your hair."

Lanna followed through, and the transformation was complete. They stood side by side, looking into the mirror with one of their arms holding each other around the back of the waist.

"Very nice," said Holley smiling, "you have your heels' don't you?"

"Yes of course" Lanna replied while stepping into her open toed strappys'.

Holley came back from the closet with her black miniskirt, pink scarf and a pair of long, knee- high, leather, stiletto boots!

She stepped into the leather mini skirt and zipped up the sides. The hem came to just below her crotch. If she bent over it would completely show her ass and pussy from behind.

Next she draped the long pink flowery scarf around her neck and squeezed the ends through a big brass ring. She then turned the scarf ring towards her right side so the wider part of it would partially cover her bosom while still providing views of her more than ample cleavage.

Then came the knee high, leather stiletto boots. She sat and stepped into them open and while slightly bent over, stood gradually and zipped them up.

She walked back n forth in front of the mirror a few times to check herself out, batting her eyelashes and adjusting her scarf.

"STUNNING!" Lanna proclaimed. "You are sooo sexy"!

"Well, aren't you the little harlot hotty with all the extras, yourself!" claimed Holley checking her out.

The girls laughed and returned to the kitchen to sample their drinks.

"mm delish" said Lanna

"Yeah I just throw whatever I have in the blender with some ice and its always tasty! I threw a banana in this with orange and pineapple juice. It's nice isn't it?"

"Ok let's sit at the table and wait for that poor guy with the pizza" Holley suggested with a big smile on her face.

The table was a medium sized clear glass top with a very sturdy stem. They had plates and napkins and a few condiments on the table but Lanna could still see Holley's leather mini skirt hem and beautifully lace encased legs to her knee top boots through the glass top.

"He should be here in the next 15 minutes or so. So, tell me a bit about yourself. Have you had many 'lesbian like' experiences?"

"No, not really. I mean I was married for a few years, but my wife wouldn't have anything to do with me in drag."

"Ahh!" Well, didn't she miss out!" giggling some more.

"I had a few in my younger years," Holley admitted. College, ya know,..just kinda fun things with a few girlfriends. Never anything serious, but I have to say I quite liked it. A woman knows exactly how to get to the G spots and usually knows how to take her time." Hee hee.

"Ok, how about male experiences? Did you have sex with other males in your past?"

"No, not at all", and then not thinking, added "Stan was my first." oops shit! I don't think I was supposed to say anything 'bout that!"

"Well, as if I hadn't put 2 and 2 together...come on Lanna! Hot chick like you hanging out in Stan's place? How could he resist?"

Just then the doorbell rang.

"ooo it's show time." Holley could hardly contain her giggling.

"Ok you stay here, and I'll answer the door, then you come in when I go get my purse. Ok?" Holley whispered.

Lanna smiling and nodding, "Ok, I'll wait here for the signal."

Holley got up and sashayed her way to the door, her stiletto boot heels clicking on the floor as she went.

She opened the door and the pizza guy stood with the pizza flat in one hand looking up at Holley.

"Your pizza, mam."

"Oh Carl, you can call me Holley, you know that! Please come in and close the door behind ya love, I'll need to go get my purse," Cueing Lanna.

As Lanna entered from the kitchen she could see a skinny young guy about 20 years old, curly red hair, his gaze solidly locked on the back of Holley's ass as she strutted to her bedroom to fetch her purse. His eyes wide and his mouth partly open.

"Oh, hi there, I'm Holley's girlfriend, Lanna."

Carl's head turned with a friendly smile at first, and then another, "eyes wide" stare at her.

"Oh, hi mam, I,... I,...I didn't know... uhm"

Just then Holley returned holding her purse in one hand. "How much is it Carl?"

"oh uhm, ahh," attempting to look down at the receipt taped to the box, while maintaining one eye on the scenery. "Twenty~ uh Twenty-two ninety-five, mam. I mean miss Holley."

"Ok let's see what I've got here" Holley turned and put her purse on the lil table beside her and bent, just slightly, to dig in her purse.

Carl couldn't believe the incredible view of Holley's ass. The leather mini skirt hem slid to the top of her cheeks providing a clear view of the black lace body suit that covered them, and a tiny glimpse of her fresh shaved pussy from the back, while standing in those leather stiletto boots.

"Busy day for you today Carl?" asked Lanna, reminding him that he wasn't alone in the room with Holley.

Carl's head snapped back like a rubber chicken, "uh no, not really, well we had a few earlier but...uh." trying to look elsewhere, but not able to take his eyes of the pair of beautiful blonds in lingerie before him.

Lanna strolled over beside Holley and turned her back side to Carl, and bending over a little, put her hand on the back of Holley's ass cheeks "Do you need change, dear?" she asked.

The incredible view of two luscious blond vixen's in black lingerie with their asses bent over was more than poor Carl could take. His pants began to bulge.

Just then Holley straightened up and turned around as they both walked up closer to Carl, handing him the money and grabbing the pizza.

Carl's hands trembled trying to hang on to the cash in his hands, and still staring with his mouth open.

"Thanks' so much Carl. Always nice to see ya. There should be a nice tip there for ya too, dear!"

Carl slowly and reluctantly turning towards the door, not bothering to count the money, "yes mam. Thank you! My pleasure, I mean, always nice to see you too, I mean, not you 2 but, ah shucks ya know what I mean."

The ladies closed the door as he left, and Carl made his way back to the running car.

Lanna pulled the sheer curtain aside a bit to watch as Carl got into the car and sat in the driver's seat shaking his head in disbelief and looking down into his lap.

The girls laughed hysterically and returned to the kitchen.

Lanna & Holley Discuss Sexpectations

They sat and ate pizza and sipped their drinks. Holley picked up the conversation where it had left off.

"So, you say, Stanley was your first?" in an inquiring tone.

"Yeah....well, we didn't actually, ya know, have...full penetration. Cause well,..I just couldn't do it. I mean it fricken hurts...that's painful!"

LannaLace
LannaLace
29 Followers