Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LannaLace
LannaLace
28 Followers

This time enjoying very passionate love making. Something much more than just sex. Their pace was much slower, with lots more intense kissing, and slow grinding of their pelvis'.

"I think I'm falling in love," Holley confessed. Just as she came once more. They then, both fell back to sleep.

They awoke a couple hours later. Lanna sat up in bed while Holley got up and brought back coffee. They sat and talked about where this might go next.

"Please forgive me, I've never had experiences like this Holley! I've never had a girlfriend or even my wife that accepted my feminine side, nor had an appetite such as this, for sex. It really is something special for me, something absolutely wonderful and not something I ever really expected to happen or even fantasized about."

"Ahh Love, I do really enjoy your company, not just the sex,.... which has been incredible, by the way, but also, I am very attracted to your feminine side. I love the way you laugh, and the way you look at me. This is the best I've felt in a very long time. Probably since Frank passed away."

"I think I'm beginning to fall in love again. And I didn't think that was possible. Have you ever thought about being Lanna permanently? You could stay here as 'my Lanna' and we could make love like this every day." Holley asked in a dream like state.

Then smiling, "That is, without a sex change of course...I really like this," reaching under the blankets for Lanna's cock, "and wouldn't want that to change." And then she added softly, and genuinely, "But I really do like your feminine side."

"hmm maybe, we're just all caught up in each other, like lovers often do when they first get together," suggested Lanna. "Besides, I have to get back to work next week, and I wouldn't want to leave Stan like this. I really don't know about all of that."

Then they both leaned into each other and kissed passionately again.

Will Lanna & Holley continue to fall in love? What about Stan the Skipper? Will he ever get to see Lanna in her sexy maid outfit? Please come back for Chapter 4 cumming soon!

If you enjoyed this story, please leave a favourable rating and a few comments. Thank you!

LannaLace
LannaLace
28 Followers