Skipper and the Cabin Gurl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh deary, yes, it is at first, but you have to go slow. I mean really slow and just a bit at a time ya know." Haven't you ever experimented with a butt plug?"

"A..BUTT PLUG?" Really?...nah."

"Ohh, you should get one and practice a bit, with it. I might have one here, but...you probably want to get one of your own." Holley said nodding. "I do have some lube though. You want to use lohhhts of lube, gurl, especially the first few times."

"hmm, ok...thanks for that!" Lanna replied, unconvinced.

"Well, let's clean off the table and chat for a while...maybe we need a few tunes eh?" suggested Holley. If you wanna get started, I'll go find my CD player and a few of my old CDs."

"Ok, sure that sounds like fun." Lanna stood up and started cleaning the table, while keeping her gaze on Holley's ass as she walked out of the room. "she is soo sexy!" she muttered to herself. Lanna put the dishes in the dishwasher, cleaned everything off the table and gave it a wipe down.

Then continued to sit at the table, sipping her drink and waiting on Holley's return.

Holley came in with her player in one hand and a few cds in the other. She placed the player on a side table and plugged it in. She popped in a cd and pressed play.

The first song began with a Dixieland Jazz intro, then a lady with a great sexy southern drawl began to sing while a bluesy piano added fills.

"I've always heard

that haste makes waste,

So, I believe in takin my time"

Holley began shaking her hips and sashaying around in her sexy outfit. Her breasts jiggling from side to side.

"The highest mountain can't be raced

It's something you must sloooowly climb"

Holley turned and put her hands up on the wall and slowly bent at her waist, her ass sticking up so she could shake it slowly in time to the music. She then turned her head, looking back sultrily at Lanna, and placed her right hand on her ass cheek and slid it slowly down the back of her thigh, and started to giggle.

She then turned around and straightened up.

"I lived for a time,...this is before I met Frank, with Stacey, in Vegas, and had no trouble getting a job there as a dancer. I absolutely loved it....and it paid really well,....with lots of benefits,...if you know what I mean!" as she made her way to the table and sat down.

"You were a stripper?" Lanna asked in surprise.

"Well noooo, I was a "professional dancer" who occasionally,...did...take some of her clothes off." Holley blushing and smiling broadly. "All part of the show, ya know!"

"Wow! Well, we learn more about cha at every visit, Holley." Lanna giggled in return. "I can certainly see how you'd be a very...pop~ular, "...professional dancer."

"Ya know they have clubs there that specialize in trans dancers too. Stacey does it every once in a while, to pay rent if, things aren't goin' so well for her."

"Ohh, really! Hmm. Do you have any pictures of Stacey?"

"Oh yeah..let me see if I can find them. Ya know you two would get along just fine! Yous have very similar tastes."

Holley returns with a few pictures.

"This is Stacey's model promo picture." The picture showed a beautifully blond lady with very thin waist in a pink swing dress, with a sleeveless white top and pink sling back heels. She looked every bit, completely 'lady like', and a body made for the runway.

"This is her dancer promo." This picture showed her in a very short black leather mini skirt, in tights, black lace bralette, and ballet flats.

"Wow!" "Very sexy!!" Lanna commented and smiling. "would love to mow her lawn!" giggling.

"Here's one of her in a bikini." Stacey framed diagonally, as a redhead in a red slimline bikini with cleavage and a bulge. "That one's a little earlier in her transition."

"Wow! Very impressive!" said Lanna, not taking her eyes off the photos.

"Have you ever did it with a trans lady?"

"No, unfortunately. I would absolutely love to, though!"

"Ohhh, we'll have to hook yas up sometime." Offered Holley. "You haven't been out much, have ya dear?"

"Nah, like I was saying earlier, Stan and you are the only ones that know. Pausing. "Well, I guess...Carl now,..as well" with that, they both laughed in unison.

"I don't think Carl had a clue that you were trans though dear! He was ready to go the distance right there and then!" they laughed again.

Holley pushed back her chair slightly and unzipped her boots and kicked them aside.

"I've always had a fairly active sex life. I was a 36C at 14, and a 38D by the time I was 18. So, there was no end of men giving me the look, ya know."

"But after Frank was killed, I just,...lost interest in most everything. That was really a hard time for me to get through. Not sure that I could ever love any other like that. He was sooo good to me."

"Ah I'm so sorry" Lanna attempted to comfort her, reaching across the table to hold her hand.

"So please, tell me about your most exciting experience, dear.

"Ya mean, other than what we had earlier today? That was really hot!"

Holley nodding, "That was definitely verrrry hot, Lanna! Sure got my juices flowin'!

"But, ya know, I could still handle some more. I mean it's been a lonnnng time coming, gurl. And once I get started, I just get so horny,... and well, actually, I'm getting a little wet right now."

With that she leaned back in her chair and raised her bare foot up underneath the table and placed it on Lanna's chair right between her legs. She guided her toes underneath Lanna's see-through mesh skirt and started rubbing Lanna's crotch with her toes.

Lanna sat up and looked Holley straight in the eyes. She straightened up a bit and arched her shoulders back.

"Geez I don't know if I'm able, after all that sex we had this afternoon, I mean,....haaah," she let a warm satiating breath out.

"Oh, I know you're able," said Holley with a smirk, "I put 3 Viagara in your drink a while ago."

Lanna with her eyes wide and look of shock "you what?"

"Sorry but, they were Frank's, and they'd been around a while ya know, and I didn't think you would mind,...at all,...do ya?"

Lanna could feel her cock swelling fast and her face feeling flushed. She continued looking down as Holley continued her foot massage with her toes gently rubbing the outline of the erection growing in her black sheer panties.

She looked over at Holley's smile, the nice black choker on her neckline and down to her incredible cleavage, heaving out of the top of that black lace body suit.

Holley started to rub the underside of her breasts slowly from back to front, then pausing slightly and swirling her fingers to outline her large areolas. She pulled back the lace on the body suit and pushed one of her breasts out the top. Licking her fingers, she began to swirl and gently squeeze her nipple. It responded by swelling and pointing straight out, all while she continued to rub Lanna's growing erection in her panties.

Lanna began to lean back, spread her legs a little and pushing her crotch outward for Holley to have better access.

"You're liking this, aren't you Lanna?"

Lanna, starting to breath deeper and still unsure if she really wanted to have more sex with Holley. Her thoughts of guilt returning for a moment, thinking about Stan.

Holley pulled her foot away, stood up slowly and reached in to coax her other breast to fall out of the black lace body suit.

She made the couple steps towards Lanna's chair, then standing behind her reached down over her shoulders into her bralette and started to rub Lanna's pretty little nipples. Holley's breasts wrapped around the sides of Lanna's neck. Lanna leaned back in her chair towards Holley giving her better access to her chest.

Holley's right arm then slid down Lanna's abs and into her panties, wrapping her fist around her hard shaft, and pulled it up slightly so the head of her cock popped out of the top of her panties. She slid her other hand down her arm that was holding Lanna's shaft then with a couple of flicks released a pink elastic hair tie off her wrist and on to Lanna's shaft.

"I really like what this does to your cock Lanna! Will you please let me get it ready for you?"

Lanna now starting to feel the effect of 3 viagara, the sensuous feeling of black lace lingerie against her hairless skin, smelling the sweet scent of their perfume, and now the taught elastic on the top of her cock made the veins begin to swell and her whole shaft responding to what was to come.

Lanna let out another satiating sigh with a deep breath, "Yes....please Holley, Yes.. I soooo like that too. I really want to satisfy you...any way I can. Please...get it on there!" gasping for breaths.

Holley flipped around in front of Lanna with her hand still wrapped around her shaft, the elastic hair tie partly over the top putting some pressure on, she rubbed Lanna's shaft between her huge breasts, then used the underside of the head to rub her fully erect nipples.

A bit of precum oozed out of the top of Lanna's cock and Holley used it as lube to rub her nipples. Then with her hands she guided her breasts to wrap around Lanna's cock once more and slid them up and down to make her erection stand straight up.

Holley looked down at Lanna and smiled. Her fingers carefully twisted the hair tie around the shaft then figure 8 around her balls. Lanna's cock swelled and twitched a couple of times against her belly.

"mmmm look at that. Lanna, you have such a beautiful cock! And I'm definitely not done with it yet."

Holley then moved to the back of Lanna's chair she rubbed her shoulders and then slid her hands down her arms bringing them together at the back her chair. There was a clinking sound and Lanna could feel cold metal on her wrists.

"What the hell is that?"

"Oh, come Lanna, lets spice it up a bit! Don't you want to have memorable experiences?...ones that you will remember when you wake up somewhere far away? Experiences that will make your shaft so hard when you wake up in the mornings, that you'll wish you were here, and we could do it all again?"

Lanna sat in silence for a few seconds and felt the hardness of her cock, tethered with the taught hair tie, twitching against her abs.

"YES," breathing deeply, "yes I do! Yes, I want that Holley, just..."

"tch tch," Holley replied with her tongue against the roof her mouth. "You just leave it to me, cause we're gonna have us another incredible fucking session Lanna my dear."

"I've never told anyone 'bout this, but,...I used to do this with Stacey, and after the first time, she lovvved it, so much,..she begged for her sister to do it to her again."

Holley then opened a drawer and brought out a large black dildo. She slid her ass backwards on to the glass table in front of Lanna and spread her legs.

Lanna now with her hands handcuffed to the back of the chair, her cock pointing straight up with an elastic cock ring forcing the bloodflow in her system to form an over inflated mushroom head that twitched. Lanna continued to stare at beautiful Holley in her black lace crotchless body suit, leaning back on one arm on the table, and her other arm holding a big black dildo.

She turned it on, and as it started to whir, she began rubbing the inside of her legs. She slid the head up along the sides of her body to the underside of her breast and then circled her huge breast with it. Her breast jiggled from the motion and her nipple bounced in free air looking for attention.

Lanna staring at the beautiful sight in front of her wishing she could help by licking Holley's nipple for her. But she couldn't reach or lean forward to do so. All she could do was watch and feel her cock continue to harden.

Holley then lowered the head of the big black dildo to point downward to the edge of her pussy. It vibrated and whirred at the base and teased her till she couldn't wait any longer, and she let it vibrate the labia on each side. Her pussy responded with a few twitches and began to glisten.

Holley moved it very slowly up and down either side then just under the hood. She tossed her hair back, her mouth wide open and let out a tiny squeal. Her breasts jiggling side to side.

She slid it back down the sides of each labia and then from the very bottom of her slit, she used just the tip of the big black dildo to enter and slide it up to the hood. Its wings flapped and engorged, anticipating more.

"Ahhh" Holley gasping, "this feels so good Lanna, don't you wish you had a pussy so I could do this to you?"

Lanna's cock responded with a couple more twitches against her abs. Oh, if only she could rub herself or feel some friction against her throbbing cock. She looked down at it in disbelief. She could feel how much it craved some kind of attention. Lanna's breathing was short and gaspy and her mouth wide open.

Holley continued to rub her clit and then allowing the dildo to penetrate her more, bringing juice out with it, every time she would pull it out of her cunt. After 4 or 5 penetrations she brought it out and leaned forward on the table to rub it along Lanna's glossy lips.

"Like a taste, Lanna?"

Lanna responding by eagerly opening her mouth, her tongue wide and wanting desperately to taste Holley's juices.

"mmm, good isn't it Lanna. Looks like you want more of that."

Lanna responding by nodding her head..saying "yes please, tastes sooo good!"

Holley leaned back giggling, richly enjoying her teasing, she brought both her feet up onto the tabletop and widened her legs. The rich aroma of Holley's wet pussy filled the air and Lanna's nostrils.

Lanna's cock twitched against her abs, and she started to move her waist in circles in an attempt to rub it and provide some relief to her swollen cock.

Holley went back to rubbing her clit with the big black vibrator, pushing it deeper inside her, and turning the end with her hands to maximize the vibrating.

"UHHH! This is so fuck~ing good Lanna...and it's going to be even better when that swollen cock of yours gets to do the work."

"I'm soooo wet right now, baby...don't you want to fuck me?"

"Huh, Lanna,...don't you wanna fuck me again?"

"Yes, I wanna fuck you Holley, Yes Please let me fuck you again"

Holley pulled the shiny black vibrator out of her pussy and rubbed it against Lanna's lips again.

"Open whyy~iiide" Holley teased.

Lanna opened her mouth wide to take in the huge dildo. "mmmm "she was able to mumble

Then licked her lips to get all the juice that was left there.

"Ok, is my Lanna, ready for a good fucking?" Holley leaned forward her legs now dangling below and gripping the table, her huge breasts jiggling in front of her.

Lanna nodding "Yes please. I want a good fucking! Yes Holley"

Holley stood up from the table. Her breasts jiggling and her nipples rock hard pointing in opposite directions, her curls bouncing off her shoulders. She lifted her right leg over and sat on Lanna's lap and kissed her on the lips while reaching behind her and turning the key that was in the cuffs, releasing Lanna's bonds. Her breasts pushing against Lanna's bralette.

They slowly stood up together from the chair. Holley reached around grabbing Lanna's ass cheeks and pushed her rock-hard cock that was pointing straight up against her clit.

They swayed and slid their waists together. Lanna's cock finally getting some satisfaction from the slippery friction against Holley's wet crotch.

Holley grabbed the waist of lanna's black mesh thong panties that were still in the way and slid them down to her ankles. Lanna kicked them aside with the toe of her strappy sandals.

Holley grabbed hold of the shaft of Lanna's cock and lead her to a nearby couch. Holley laid, back side down and opened her legs wide, up in the air. Lanna knelt on the floor in front of her and slid her bulbous cock against her pussy sliding it up and down against her clit.

"NOW! NOW! Take me now!!" Screamed Holley.

Lanna gently pushed her cock in and sustained a slow entrance till she was all in. Then started vibrating her hips with short ins and outs. She could feel Holley's wetness and her twitching deep inside her. Lanna nipples were also rock hard, and she knew that cumming right now would be the worst possible thing she could do. She pulled out and looked down in amazement at Holley's pussy as it released a ribbon of cum. It squirted on to her balls. Lanna again rubbed her rock-hard cock against her clit and hood then guided it back in.

This time Holley took over the movement by arching her back and her pussy to meet Lanna's cock taking control of the speed and the depth of penetration.

Holley's head now pointing backwards, her body arched up to optimize the depth and control of the fucking, while moaning in ecstasy and breathing deeply.

She arched back as far as she could go, allowing Lanna's cock into the depths of where no cock had ever been before.

"YES!! Screamed Holley, jiggling her hips up and down, then pulling back to allow Lanna's cock to slide out again. She grabbed the shaft and rubbed it against her clit from side to side, then slapped it a few times against her, then held it still while her pussy sucked it back inside her.

They continued to fuck with Holley in complete control and Lanna doing everything she could to hold back an orgasm.

Holley would pull back every once in a while, and was able to squirt several more times.

She then told Lanna to get the big black dildo. As Lanna pulled out and fetched the dildo off the table, Holley got on all fours on the couch and motioned for Lanna to enter her from behind.

Holley grabbed the vibrator from Lanna's hand and went back to using it on her clit while Lanna fucked her from behind.

Holley was getting close again, "take it off now, take it off, I wanna feel you cum deep...deep inside me. Do it!" the whir of the vibrator backtracked in between gasps.

Lanna pulled out and gently released the pressure from the hair tie on her swollen cock. She paused for a few seconds to get her breath and to allow her cock some relief.

She then lined up her cock with Holley's wet pussy and got It started. Grabbing hold of Holley's waist, she thrust inside her with a nice steady rhythm. Holley was sooo wet and warm inside. The slippery fucking was incredible and allowed Lanna to go for extended bouts of penetration without cumming.

She was greatly enjoying fucking Holley. Her lovely ass providing cushion for repeated thrusts, her beautiful blond hair flopping about and her huge breasts made available to hold and squeeze gently when Holley straightened her back up.

Doggy style had to be Lanna's favourite position. Her thrusts were building up in speed, her grip on Holley's waist grew stronger, then with a few sustained deep thrusts she finally released repeated loads of pent up cum.

Holley's blond curls all thrown over her head, her face down on the arm of the couch, and Lanna cumming deep inside her. They held the position with only slight movements from each for several minutes.

Both savouring and basking in the release, they fell into the couch. With Lanna's arm wrapped around from behind Holley they spooned together and fell into a deep sleep.

Awaking later, they both undressed the rest of their pretty lingerie and got into Holley's bed, embracing each other, kissing, hugging and rubbing their breasts against each other, making out like two women, deeply in love.

They again fell into a deep sleep, in each other's embrace. Waking in the very early morning to Lanna's cock fully erect, Holley couldn't resist and topped her once again, her breasts dangling into Lanna's face while she guided her cock back inside her.