Skipper and the Cabin Gurl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you'll be staying for a while longer this year," Stan says, "I thought you might enjoy your own bathrobe, and some complimentary porn."

Chuckling Richard says "Geez, thanks Stan!" unsure whether he was really on board with that or not, "you should run a concierge service! But, uh sure, that works for me" in his best attempt at being congenial.

The boys headed out next morning and continued to enjoy 3 great days of fishing, fresh seafood suppers and lots of late night drinking.

Then a hangover morning and day off fishing to get supplies was due.

Richard gets up and makes coffee and wonders into the living room alone and turns on the Tv while having his coffee... the "complimentary" porn VHS tape that was left on the Tv Stand, was now on auto play on the VCR.

The video takes place in an aquarium...where the aquarist was a mature reddish brunette who steps out of her yellow wet look rain suit to show her very open v neck, sultry swing dress, heels and no bra. Innocently feeding the fish, till these 2 big hairy chested burly guys in yellow slickers come along. She proceeds to give them a show, opening the v neck on her dress to reveal her beautiful large perky breasts. She rubs her breasts from bottom to top and then swirls her well-manicured nails around to her areolas and nipples. "As if"! Richard says out loud to himself.

The 2 burly guys are quick to shed their slickers, and soon the aquarist's focus turns to their huge cocks, taking them in her hands, stroking them and making them very wet.

She next takes one into her mouth while stroking the other and slides her tongue under it and gives a long lick from stem to stern. Followed by a few sucks and then looks up to the owner of the cock for his reaction. She then turns to the other cock in her left hand wraps her lips around it and takes it all in, to his balls. Then sucks it back and forth slowly with her nicely shaped lips wrapped around their shafts.

Richard's member began to react and was coming to attention below his robe... but he resisted the temptation to touch himself or do anything about it, which made his cock throb even more. He could feel the swelling and the strain of his erection against the fabric of his new cotton bathrobe and didn't want to get any precum or sticky stuff on it, so he widened his legs to take some pressure off.

Just then he heard some rumbling and Stan walking into the kitchen... and pouring his coffee. Stan came into the living room, and says "ahh I see you found your gift? Just a small part of my collection, but then you would know all about that, wouldn't you?

"What do you mean"? asked Richard innocently.

"Took me years to collect all that porn, and I don't like when some parts of it go missing.

So, you're welcome to enjoy it however you like, but it all stays here! You got it"?

"For sure" replied Richard sheepishly, but not admitting any guilt.

Just then the hot brunette in the video turned around and offered up her behind and nicely shaven pussy to one of the men with the huge cocks.

"Her ass is almost as nice as yours!", says Stan...chuckling to himself.

Richard replied, "Yeah, but I bet your cock is nowhere near the size of them two".

"Would you like to find out" asks Stan laughing out loud.

Richard paused before replying and licked his lips and swallowed hard as he could see and feel things rising 'neath both their bathrobes.

"Hmm uh, I need to have a shower, anyways" he says nervously. "I'll come back, refresh my coffee, and watch the rest of this with ya then. "

"ok whatever" Stan says, "I've seen this one, a few times before so, no big deal!"

Richard gathers an overnight bag, from his room and goes to the bathroom. A quick shower, shaving twice, then drying off he began his transformation. As quickly and articulate as possible he first thinned and brushed out his eyebrows and gave them a nice thin feminine appearance.

A lil shadow on the eyelids and some contrast just below the brows, then used a lash crimper to get his upper lashes pointed up and spread out...adding some light mascara to volumize, and with an eyebrow brush he brushed up the lashes while ever so carefully to not smear the mascara and brushing out the lower eye lashes for that nice feminine pop.

Next he plumped his lips and gave them a nice pink smoochy gloss. Blending a lil moisturiser cream n powder for the cheeks as a concealer made for a nice smooth feminine complexion. Some blush on the upper jaw lines, a tiny gold chain around his neck and a black choker to cover his Adam's apple. A wig cap and finally a shoulder length, red curly wig securely attached to the cap, and..."voila"

"Why, Lanna... there you are"! Richard had practiced this transformation many times over the past couple years and now had the confidence to go all the way.

Next SHE reached for her small overnight bag...and pulled out her finest black lace garter belt. She could feel that rush, start to overwhelm her, next came the fine silk stockings that she rolled up and expertly stepped into with each foot and smoothed and tightened them to her thighs, as she attached the garter clips and stood up to finish. The stockings really turned up all the arousal switches, and she felt there was no turning back. Like a junkie getting ready for a fix, her clit was beginning to swell, and thin droplets of precum formed at the end of it.

She quickly rubbed off the precum and applied it to each of her nipples ...which made them plump up and harden as the feeling of an even more intense arousal began to rush through her entire blood stream.

Next, a nice black lace, crotchless thong panty, and leaning forward to gather up her tiny breasts in an attempt to fill the 2~up matching bra. The ensemble was complete. She spritzed some very nice perfume on her chest, behind her ears, and down between her legs.

Slipping into her black open toe 4 inch heels, she felt Lanna was ready. A quick look in the mirror, and some hair rearranging, hmm, a lil' more lip gloss. "It's show time"! She says to herself.

Lanna's heart was pounding. This was a different kind of nervous excitement. She had never done this before. What if he rejected her or even decided that he didn't want anything to do with a faggot pansy? Maybe even beat her up or toss her out in the parking lot?

Who knows what would happen next, but she felt, given the signals she'd had from the Skipper and his obsession with her beautiful ass, that it was time to find out. And also was why she come so prepared this time.

"Steady gurl, you can do this" Lanna told herself... "we've got this far...and now it's time to find out exactly how far the Skipper can cum, and... just how big his cock really is."

Lanna opened the door to the hall and walked towards the living room. The sounds of her heels clicking on the floor, her hips swaying like a model on the catwalk and her heart pounding. Surely the Skipper could hear that?

Lanna entered the room. The Skipper remained focused on the tv still sitting in his leather easy chair.

Lanna announces in her best practiced female voice "Hey Skip, looks like you might be real happy to see me? I'm Lanna" as she promenades to the center of the room.

Turning her back side to the Skipper she slowly lets her robe slide off her shoulders and down to the floor. Her feminine backside enhanced by the straps of her lacey bra, the black lacey garter belt, straps, and crotchless panties that adorned her beautiful ass, her black nylon clad legs standing in the 4 inch heels. She bends over slightly and catches the robe with the toe of her heels and kicks it aside. She then turns slowly to give him the full frontal view, with her hands on her hips, her black nylon clad legs, that were held so perfectly with her garter belt and straps. Her swollen clit at half-mast poking out her black lace crotchless panties. Her small breasts pumped up to provide a lil cleavage topping her 36B 2 up black lace bra. The gold necklace sitting just above her breasts and black lace choker tightly wrapped around her throat. Her red curls bouncing on her shoulders.

Stan looks up in shock from his easy chair ...and says "Hol~ly Fuck!"

"Do you like what you see Skipper Stan?" Lanna asks

"uh...Yeah"...Stan with his eyes wide open "I can't freeeeakin believe it! Is that really you?... Wow!"

Lanna struts around and poses, providing several angled views of her slim body..as if modelling the lingerie for Victoria Secrets, or La Senza. A nice view from front with one leg bent in front of her and her hands on her waist, then turning around slowly to show her beautiful, pear shaped ass hanging out the back of the black crotchless panties, and her nylon clad legs in heels. She turns her head slightly backward to check that she still had his full attention and obviously the Skipper fixated on her ass, was enjoying the show...which gave her the confidence she needed to go the next step. She then struts over and bending slowly wiggles her ass behind her and sits sideways on the Skipper's lap.

She reaches into her bra and pulls up her tiny breast, the cool air made her nipple a lil erect...and with her best feminine sultry voice says, "these nipples absolutely love to be licked and sucked Skipper...would you like to try them?"

The Skipper's mouth open's and his tongue cautiously but gently laps at the nipple while Lanna squeezes her breast to make it swell. With her other hand she reaches down between them and inside his robe to find his thick cock just begging for some attention. Her nipples sticking straight out and diverging in opposite directions.

"hmmm looks like the Skipper is enjoying Lanna's company?"

To which the Skipper says "oh God yes!" as he lets out a huge sigh of relief and pleasure while settling back in his chair and her hand grasped the shaft of his manhood.

Lanna's fingers stroked the outline of his cock ever so gently to tease that erection and make it throb for more. Pausing, then back and forth again, and around the rim with her fingertips... Then she paused and pushed downward on it and let the strain and the release make it fly back up and bounce a few times.

Lanna giggled seductively and then wiggled her butt off his lap...and got down on her knees in front of him, stretching her sweet ass out high behind her, so he could take in the full view of what a lingerie model at his feet would look like, her tiny cleavage and how she was now in the perfect position to satisfy his needs. While looking straight into his blue eyes, she grabbed the base of his cock with her left hand and pointed it upward slightly, ..then making sure that he was watching her face...she licked her glossy lips and asked

"Are you sure you want me to, .. ya know?" Her red curls swaying a bit and her mascara'd eyes looking up so convincingly. The head of his cock looked like it was answering for him...as it was rock hard and turning purple.

"OH GOD... YES!!" was all that the Skipper could shout out excitedly.

There it was, all those long nights Lanna lay awake and thought about this very moment, and envisioned how she would suck her Skipper's cock...She now could see just how big his cock was and how she, most likely had a lot to do with making it that big.

It was definitely a decent size, a lil longer but with much more girth than her own.

She made her tongue as flat and wide as possible and brought it to the very tip of his cock and licked the underside of his bulb, and slid It sideways back and forth, ..she looked up for a reaction, then licked it all the way down his shaft to his hairy balls, giving them a couple gentle kisses while she was there. She then slid her tongue all the way back up his shaft, ever so slowly...then pulled away for a few seconds to let the sensation carry through his blood and make him swell even more and the anticipation build.

She took the very tip of his cock into her mouth, a first time for her to taste his salty precum. "mmm" she muttered, while swirling her tongue around the tiny hole where the precum once lay. "I like it"! She gave it a couple of short slurpy sucks...and swallowed... it was time to take him all in, she opened her mouth wide, her glossy pink lips shinning as she then shoved his rod as far back as she could into the back of her throat till she gagged slightly,..and then wrapping those sexy glossy lips on to his swelling veined shaft, with her head tilted slightly to the side, she squeezed her mouth around the shaft and applied more pressure on the way back and pulled her mouth off the head making a "pop" sound ...she then looked up at him ...and giggled to see Skipper Stan still in shock but fully engaged in the act.

"How do you like me so far? Skipper?"

"Holly Fuck!! I never in my life envisioned anything like this happening! This is like my best fantasy come true!! You are fucking am~aaazing!! The Skipper blurted out. "Please don't stop there!"

Lanna carried on...slapping the end of his purple head on her wet tongue a few times and taking great pleasure in bobbing back and forth on his shaft and providing the Skipper with an exquisite blow job...all the while gently stroking her own hardened clit down between her legs.

She then stood up, grabbed the Skipper by the hand and pulled him up. The Skipper's rock hard cock bounced up off the leather easy chair and came in direct contact with Lanna's. She smiled and grabbed both shafts in her right hand and stroked their cocks together. She slid her own cock on top of his and thrusting her pelvis, mimicked fucking him with her cock sliding into his belly and his cock sliding between her cleanshaven balls. She let go of them for a sec, as both cocks twitched upwards a couple times begging for more, while the skipper's hands found their way to Lanna's tiny ass cheeks. She grabbed his cock again and slid it on top of hers and repeated the pelvic thrusts so he could feel her cock sliding between his hairy balls. There was more than enough precum from them both to make for a very nice slippery "fucking" sensation.

Feeling bold and now in command of the situation she leaned in, and with her left hand behind grasping the back of his neck, pressed her lips for a full-on wet kiss on the mouth. She even added a lil tongue action. The Skipper getting a taste of her lips, tongue and what his cock and cum tasted like. He didn't seem to mind at all as he stood there with his partly shut eyes, greatly enjoying the moment and his hand firmly on the cheeks of her ass.

She then pulled him down to the floor and rolled him over on his back, she pulled herself up on his chest, quickly flipped around to a 69 position and went back to work, sucking his huge cock.

Now her swollen hardon clit, peeking out of the black satin crotchless panties, dangled in front of the Skipper's nose as he pondered if he really was up for sucking cock. He too had never done anything like this before. The sweet aroma of her perfume, and her ass was intoxicating. As Lanna's hard pendulous cock brushed his nose several times, swaying back and forth, he finally took the plunge and reached his head up and took Lanna's cock in his mouth.

"YES"!!!! Lanna squealed looking back. "That feels so fuckin good!!" as she started to pulse her girly hips slowly down in anticipation of each of his sucking motions.

Their breathing and gasping for air in between sucking, grew in intensity as well as the groans of pleasure from each, as Lanna remained straddled on top of her Skipper's body, her nylon clad knees on either side of his head, and her head bobbing and sucking hard on his cock. His hands firmly gripping her ass cheeks. She could feel the pulsing and swelling of his cock each time her mouth reached the head. His hips pulsing upwards in anticipation of her mouth being there to satisfy his urges.

Finally, Stan's cock began to erupt into Lanna's mouth. She struggled to catch the whole load as some dribbled out the side of her mouth... she raised up her chest while on all fours and pulled while squeezing the base of his cock towards her small breasts. It shot ropes of cum into the air landing on her chest and on her chin and dribbled over her clenched hand on the base of his shaft.

She could not hold back anymore either, and thrust her rock hard clit, with gusto, into the Skipper's mouth making him gag, and then came. Hard! With several squeals and grunts.

The Skipper tried to take it all in, but, he too, found it to be more than he could handle as cum filled the back of his throat, and spilled out all over his face and chest as he continued to gag and swallow. They both heaved and grunted in their final gushes of cum as they gasped for air, still in the 69 position.

Lanna began to giggle uncontrollably, greatly enjoying the moment! The Skipper began to giggle and laugh.

"OOOOOOEE, was that hot or what?" The Skipper shouted!

"What a fuckin mess"!! said Lanna, wiping cum off her face and chest and licking it off her hands.

"God I sooo needed that!" "YEAH!!" Shouted Skipper Stan.

"Why did we wait so long to get to that?" he asks. "Man, If I'd only known how gurly you could look and act"!! "That was fantastic, Lanna"!

"Yeah it was for me too, Skip!" replied Lanna

Getting up the Skipper asks, "well, does the cabin gurl smoke after sex?"

Lanna perks her lips in a sexy smooch pose as if blowing smoke from the end of her pistol, "you betcha"! as she gets up off the floor, still wiping cum from her chin, cheeks and breasts. "I think I'm gonna need a drink too!"

Stay tuned for the next chapter when Stan's neighbour, Holley, discovers Lanna!

12