All Comments on 'The Stronger Girl 06'

by SiteNonSite

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sorry about the anon, just so love this series, more of please more !

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

No need to apologize anon, I'm glad your enjoying it.

BeerbeardBeerbeardabout 3 years ago

Seems like everything I’ve heard about Vassar is true. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your story is awesome!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

In a comment to an earlier chapter I said that I was reluctant to analyze your story/your writing despite/while loving it. Has been “fun” to read some rather insightful commentary on this tale, and for an author I suspect that those comments/feedback/reaction is meaningful (?). I hesitate because so many comments focus on the trajectory toward some end - we expect to “learn” what makes Anne “tick”, why Michelle behaves the way she does, the dynamic of their relationship. All well and good, but for me it is the journey without the implied ending - simply your artistry. I am immersed in what you are doing/visualizing and maybe you have no end in sight - in fact, suspect you do not. Could end now or next “episode” and that would be fine. Hard to put into words, but like a captivating watercolor or sculpture there is no need for an end. Hey - hope you continue to contribute beyond this tale. Thanks.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

My time on that campus is very much in my mind as I write this, but so are a number of others schools.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Yeah there is no end in mind Migbird. I am more comfortable working out of a problem than towards a solution, I'm glad to know that that doesn't take away from the story for you. Thank you for the kind words about the writing - all the comments are meaningful and encouraging (that means you too Awesome Anon). While I have no plans to write more, I don't have any plans to stop either. I have very much enjoyed myself writing these stories, we'll see where Annie takes me I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This series is really pretty extraordinary. In particular a lot of the descriptions of sex on literotica are sufficiently boring or repetitive that I skip them. Here they really are integral. I am pretty surprised that the ratings aren't much higher.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks anon, I really enjoy stories that avoid repetition and cliche, and have tried hard to keep the language fresh and playful. I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying that aspect. I’m not sure what to say about the ratings, this is my first experience on the receiving end - I find the system a bit opaque. I’m very happy with all the lovely comments and private messages I’ve received meanwhile, which is one of the reasons I make a point to respond. (My very first comment on the first story was an anon, and I think it was the nicest most encouraging comment so far, I still regret not responding right away, I feel like I took her/him for granted.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The weird and wonderful world of Annie. "There were Monsters" is such a good line. Really enjoying this.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon, that line wasn't planned, and I was very happy when it came.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

Keep wondering how something SO not my normal cup of tea keeps giving me enjoyment and thought to process!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

more pls

Cc2241Cc2241almost 3 years ago

Excellent!! These last two chapters are really strong and show Michele's complex character. I love how Annie is helping her understand her own desire and guiding her actually, to be who she really wants herself to be. Amazing, really well done! By the way, I love Nancy!!! Great character!

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSitealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, CeeCee. I really enjoy the dynamic between Michele and Annie as well. Nancy meanwhile was a wonderful surprise and really carried a one-off story into a full-blown series.

DomaldDomaldover 2 years ago

“There were monsters.” LOL. Wonderful.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

The watching your brother have gay sex.... no

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteover 2 years agoAuthor

I get that the kink may not be for you Xzy. but the trust required to share something so personal with Annie… so much yes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continues to be brilliant thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You recently caught my eye with the Impact series. While waiting for the next installment, I started reading The Stronger Girl stories. The dressing room passage with Annie, Nancy, and the Asian saleswomen is the most intense, erotic, vivid passage I have read on Literotica. It rivals some of the other best fiction I have read outside of Literotica. You have a gift.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much ImpactAnon, I’m not only glad to know how much you are enjoying Annie’s adventures, but also that you are hooked on Sarah and Claire’s to the point that you are looking for more. More is coming, it just comes slow. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSiteNonSite@SiteNonSite
I am a visual artist. I lurked Literotica for over a decade as an anonymous reader. I'm not sure why I decided to write, but I am very glad I did. A bit of background: when I was much younger than Annie is in my stories I started having group sex with an older girl and boy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES