Sky Angels Ch. 02

Story Info
Sasha and John celebrate on the return flight.
2.6k words
4.55
13.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: It isn't necessary to read chapter 1 to enjoy this, but it's a spicy prelude.

As always, please vote, comment, and feel free to reach out to me with feedback. It helps me improve.

---

When they landed, Sasha opened the airplane's door. As he turned to leave, John leaned in to kiss Sasha.

"I should be back in two hours. We're trying to close a big deal. Wish me luck, baby girl."

Sasha wrapped her arms around him and pressed her firm tits against his chest. She slipped her tongue into his mouth as she kissed him.

"Good luck, Daddy. I'll be here waiting."

John left, thinking about how quickly he wanted to get this done so he could return to his blonde bombshell.

---

While waiting for John to return, Sasha reminisced about when they had first met two years prior on a New York City to Miami flight. He hadn't been able to take his eyes off her, and they had flirted the entire way there and back.

The following week, John had started requesting Sasha for all his business flights. He had finally made his move on a flight from New York City to Boston, which he had booked solely to see her again.

John and Sasha had ended up fucking for most of that 2-hour roundtrip journey. John had been the first passenger Sasha ever slept with, and now, Sasha flew with him three to four times a month.

Nowadays, Sasha found herself half-naked on a plane with a cock in her mouth more often than not. The Sky Angels motto was passenger satisfaction, and Sasha was more than happy to accommodate. As a result, Sasha was the most requested Sky Angel, which allowed her to demand the best routes and passengers and control her schedule.

Sasha loved the thrill, and most passengers lavished her with tips and gifts. John, in particular, was extremely generous, often giving her jewelry and designer bags. He was her favorite, mostly because he was also very generous with his fingers and tongue.

---

Sasha was daydreaming about John's long fingers inside her when he returned, triumphant. He grabbed Sasha and lifted her, giving her a big kiss.

"We got it. Let's celebrate." He signaled to Steve to take off and followed Sasha to the bar.

"I have an idea, Daddy." Sasha grinned at him and grabbed John's favorite whiskey.

Sasha uncorked the bottle with her teeth and spat it out before slowly pouring some down the middle of her chest. John buried his face in Sasha's cleavage, lapping at the pool of amber liquid collecting in her cleavage. He squeezed her tits together so as not to miss a single drop. Sasha closed her eyes and threw her head back, thoroughly enjoying the attention her tits were receiving.

John continued kneading her tits as he licked and sucked on the soft flesh, marking her smooth skin with red love bites. He slowly began kissing up her neck before reaching her soft full lips. His hands roamed Sasha's curves as he explored her mouth with his whiskey-soaked tongue. She moaned against his mouth when he roughly grabbed her ass, pulling her closer so he could feel her against his hardening cock.

Steve announced they were departing, but they ignored him. Breaking off their kiss, Sasha led John by the tie to the bedroom at the back of the plane. He pulled her closer so that her ass brushed against his crotch and started pulling up her skirt.

"Mmm, Daddy, wait until we get to the bedroom," Sasha giggled.

The second Sasha closed the door, John pushed her up against it with his hand wrapped around her neck. He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He pressed up against her and shoved his hand into her thong to rub her damp pussy.

John liked being rough with Sasha, treating her like his plaything and using her body for his pleasure. He loved having this 24-year-old curvy blond to tease, fuck, and ravage.

"Mmm, Sasha, I've been waiting too long for this pussy. You have me rock hard, slut." As if to prove it, John ground his erection on Sasha's thigh.

With his hand still on her neck, John explored Sasha's dripping pussy with his fingers. She moaned when he rubbed her clit; it was such a turn-on for her that he loved cheating on his wife with a sexy younger woman.

John removed his fingers and shoved them deep into Sasha's mouth so she could taste herself. He forced her to gag on them before spinning her around and tossing her onto the bed. He knew she also liked playing rough.

He removed his blazer and tie, keeping his eyes on his favorite blonde. Sasha was on her back, legs spread, smiling seductively up at him. The entire bedroom smelled like her pussy, and he just had to taste it. John climbed onto the bed, pushed her skirt up, and ripped off Sasha's lace thong before diving tongue-first into her irresistible pussy.

John reached underneath to grab Sasha's ass and pulled her closer. He slowly ran his tongue from her ass to her clit, lapping up her juices along the way. She tasted incredible, at once sweet, salty, and tangy.

John ran his tongue in slow circles around the outside of her smooth pussy, just barely brushing her clit. Sasha started panting and writhing against his face; the teasing was unbearable. John squeezed her ass tighter so she couldn't move as he tormented her.

"Stop moving, slut." Sasha obeyed at once, moaning as John continued to tease her.

Satisfied, John attended to her clit in earnest, alternating between licking and sucking her swollen little button. Sasha's body was on fire; she needed to be fucked so badly.

John moved one hand from Sasha's ass and spread her pussy lips with two fingers. Her tight little pussy was pink and wet and utterly inviting. Without warning, he thrust his tongue deep inside.

"Mmm, yes, YES, Daddy!" Sasha moaned. She played with her tits through her blouse, squeezing them and pinching her nipples.

John tongue-fucked his little slut; he would never tire of eating out this pussy. John replaced his tongue with two fingers and went back to licking her clit. He grinned against her pussy as he drove her wild.

"Please, Daddy..."

"Please, what?"

"Please make me cum. I need to cum."

"Why should I let you cum, slut?"

John inserted a third finger, her pussy squelching as he fingered her faster. Sasha's hips bucked, and her moans became more desperate.

"Please...Daddy... I've been so good...please let me cum, Daddy."

"Not yet, slut."

John swirled his tongue around her little clit as his fingers fucked her deeper and harder.

"I'm so close...please...this is torture. I'll do anything you want, Daddy."

John loved the feeling of controlling Sasha's hot little body and wanted to see how far he could push her. He withdrew his fingers and tongue, blowing lightly on her pussy.

Sasha screamed in frustration.

"Let's see what you're willing to do. Take off your clothes, slut."

Sasha got off the bed and slowly undressed, standing in front of John in just her garter, stockings, and heels. John watched her strip, then he, too, undressed before sitting down on the edge of the bed so they were at eye level. He pushed her head down until she was on her knees and growled down at her.

"You know what to do."

Sasha nodded and wrapped her hands around John's painfully hard cock. She tugged a few times before taking his cockhead in her mouth. John moaned and grabbed the back of her head, fisting her hair.

Sasha was so wet and so horny. She needed relief, so she reached down to rub her pussy as she sucked John's cock.

"Did I say you could touch yourself, slut?"

"No, Daddy, sorry."

Admonished, Sasha put both hands behind her back, making her tits stick out, and licked along the underside of John's cock. Sasha had to open her mouth wide so she could fit it all in. She continued using her tongue, licking the entire length as she sucked. John moaned, and his hips started thrusting, sending his cock deep into Sasha's throat. Sasha gagged, saliva dripping down her chin onto her tits.

John's hand on the back of her head became more forceful; he pushed her down harder as he assaulted her mouth. She looked up at him as she sucked, tears forming in her pretty blue eyes.

Sasha's pussy was now gushing. Deepthroating made her so wet, and she was so desperate for John's cock. She sucked faster; the sounds of her slurping filled the room.

John came with a grunt, unleashing his seed down Sasha's throat without warning. He didn't release her head until the last of his cum leaked from the side of her mouth.

When John finally released her, Sasha wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Was that good, Daddy? Do you like cumming in your slut's mouth?" Sasha beamed up at him, desperate to please.

John grabbed her by the chin and lifted her to her feet. "You're such a good little slut, Sasha. So good at swallowing Daddy's cum."

Sasha stood in front of him, cum on her lips, saliva on her tits, juices dripping from her pussy down her thigh. Sometimes John couldn't believe what a wanton slut his 24-year-old flight attendant was.

John ran his hands up the back of Sasha's thighs, brushing where they met the curve of her ass. He pulled her forward so that she straddled him, her slick pussy lips brushing against his cock. Her tits stood firm and proud; John brushed her rock-hard nipples with his thumbs.

John ran his hands down Sasha's back to her ass, spreading her ass cheeks wide. He maneuvered her hot little body back and forth, sliding her pussy over his cock. He took a nipple into his mouth as she started grinding, her pussy lips spread over his cock, drenching it with her juices.

It didn't take long for John to get hard again with this little minx on his dick. Rising slightly, Sasha reached down to slip the head of John's cock into her pussy. Then she slowly lowered herself onto it, relishing the feeling of her pussy stretching to accommodate his girth. Sasha closed her eyes, and a moan escaped her mouth; she finally got the cock she had been craving all day.

Once her pussy got accustomed to John's thick cock, Sasha placed her hands on his shoulders and started bouncing up and down. John watched his cock repeatedly disappear into Sasha's pussy as she fucked herself on it; she was so needy he didn't have to move a muscle.

Sasha's firm tits bouncing in his face were too enticing; John took a hard nipple into his mouth and sucked, making Sasha moan as she rode him. John knew she loved having her tits sucked and licked; her pussy tightened around his cock as he tongued her nipples.

With his cock still inside her, John picked Sasha up and pushed her up against the wall, spreading her legs wide and hooking them over his arms. He plunged his cock hard into her tight snatch.

"Yes, Daddy, yes fuck me. Just like that, Daddy, harder!" John thrust harder. Jesus, she's so fucking tight.

"What does Daddy's little slut want?" Sasha loved it when he called her his slut. It made her feel so naughty.

"I want to cum, Daddy. Please make me cum!" Sasha's moans filled the plane.

John forced his cock into Sasha's pussy faster. He took her nipple into his mouth and licked, making Sasha moan even louder. He bit her right breast, leaving a red bruise. John knew his little slut liked it rough, and he liked marking her as his.

"Fuck me, Daddy, make me cum!" Sasha was becoming wild now, thrusting her pelvis back against John, her tits shaking violently with every thrust.

John kept fucking her against the wall until he felt her pussy start to tighten. He bit down on her left breast as they came loudly together. Sasha's body kept twitching and quivering for a full minute.

Finally, she spoke. "Mmm, Daddy, that was amazing. You know exactly what my body needs."

They stayed like that for a few more seconds, both coming down from their orgasms. As John gently released Sasha and his softening cock popped out of her pussy, his cum leaked down her thighs, coating the inside of her legs.

"Start the shower so you can clean us off before I go home to my wife."

Sasha obediently walked over and started the shower. She tied up her hair so it wouldn't get wet and got in. Keeping her eyes on John, she sensually soaped her body, spending extra time massaging and rubbing her cum-covered thighs.

John stepped into the tiny shower, hands roaming her body, lips at her neck. He groped Sasha's tits and squeezed them together, noting the red bite marks with satisfaction. Sasha rubbed herself up and down on him, her breasts rubbing his chest, cock, and thighs. She then turned around and rubbed her back and ass on him.

John felt his cock stirring again. This slut is fucking insatiable.

With her ass rubbing up against his cock, John squeezed and pinched Sasha's tits from behind. Sasha reached back and spread her ass cheeks so John could slide his cock between them and then clenched her ass around his cock.

John pushed her up against the glass so that her tits smashed against it. He reached down and rubbed her clit as he thrusted his cock between her ass. Sasha moaned.

"Mmm, yes, play with my slutty little pussy, Daddy."

John slapped his now hard cock on her ass and rubbed it along her dripping wet slit. Then he grabbed her hip and slipped it in. As he fucked her pussy from behind, Sasha put her hands on the glass and started gyrating her hips back towards him. Their bodies met with a clap at every thrust.

John grabbed a fistful of Sasha's blond hair and pulled her back towards him, one hand still on her hip, her tits still smashed up against the glass. He wrapped his hand around her neck, forcing her to lean back to look at him as he ravaged her pussy.

He fucked her harder, forcing his thumb into her mouth. Tears swam in her eyes. He slapped her ass as he drove his cock into her. Sasha moaned with pleasure and pain.

"Who does this body belong to, slut?"

"It's yours, Daddy! It belongs to you, and you can do whatever you want to me."

John grunted as he thrust harder. He needed to spill his seed inside her again.

"Cum for me, slut. Cum all over Daddy's cock."

Again, they climaxed together, Sasha's pussy clenching around John's cock as he released his cum deep into her pussy. Spent, they collapsed onto the floor of the shower in a tangle of limbs. Sasha climbed into John's lap, and he wrapped his arms around her.

"You're such a good little slut, Sasha," John whispered in her ear.

"I aim to please, Daddy."

The pilot announced their descent, so they finished showering and got dressed. As John zipped Sasha back into her skirt, he finally thought of a way to spend more time with her.

"I have to go to Barcelona to close a deal next month. I'll tell Sky Angels to send you and that you need to stay there for a week until I fly back. Would you like that, baby girl?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! I would love that!" Sasha hugged him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

John leaned down to kiss her.

"See you then, princess."