Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that boring video is over, how about some practice?" Nightshade asked, in a chipper voice.

Practice. What could be said more about it? Aron would have said it was a giant ball of pain if he felt pain any longer. As it was, he was rather bored. To be honest. It was just the same type of training his family uses just with more people. Although, he would have thought they would have sent their big hitters to test him. Not the 'B' team as it were. He did hold back against them. Yet there was only so much he could restrain his strength. He was sure a few of them wouldn't be walking straight for a couple of days.

"You have some skills," Nightshade said approvingly, once Aron walked out of the training room. "But you aren't used to working with a team are you?"

"No, I only help out others when they call for me. I'm normally a lone wolf," Aron said, playing up his role.

"I can see that," Nightshade nodded as she led him towards the locker room. "I'm sure you're sweaty after that workout..."

"Actually, I'm not," Aron cut in.

"Oh? Don't you get overheated in that?" Nightshade asked, giving his suit a once over.

"Nah, my suit keeps me pretty cool," Aron said, with praise.

"Huh?! I'm going to have to visit your tailor then," flashing him that warm smile, "then let me show you to our command center," Nightshade said, turning around and walking towards the other side of sublevel one.

Aron swallowed hard the moment they entered the clammer of the command center. He didn't expect to see the second in command standing there commanding the room with just her presence alone. While he was sure her beauty had most of the men's tongues just flapping in the wind, yet it was the very air around her that spoke to those within that room.

"Ma'am we have a bank robbery in progress in Fides shall I dispatch some heroes close by?" asked a pimply faced teenager that couldn't be more than sixteen. Aron assumed he was a sidekick for some other hero he hadn't met yet.

"No, Jet, I think I, and the newbie, can handle this on our own, catching robbers shouldn't be too much for you?" Rolling his eyes beneath his mask when she peered over at him.

"No, it won't," Aron answered. Knowing why she was doing this. To get him out in the field alone so she could test him herself. If he had to guess, and correctly too, it had to do with the team called 'Cestron'. Not that he cared either way, the sooner he was done the faster he could return to his secluded life.

"Can you fly?"

"No."

"Then use one of the..."

"Rather take my own," Aron said, knowing at least then he would know his bike hadn't been tampered with.

"Very well," nodding, "Jet open the hanger door so our new friend here can retrieve his bike." Aron didn't like how those grey eyes of hers ran down his body. He knew about all their powers; it wasn't hard given their notoriety. "Well then, hero," lifting off the floor as the alarms for the hanger doors rolled open, "let's go see what you're made of." Looking over at Nightshade as she smiled and how she shooed him off with a wave of her hand.

"You can call me Atlanta," she said, as they flew towards the city.

"Void."

"You're not a big talker are you?" Atlanta asked, glancing over at Aron.

"No. Didn't know that was a requisite for joining," Aron retorted.

"Got some wit about you, huh?" Aron peered out of the corner of his left eye when she giggled. "You're going to need it. And you haven't joined yet, hero," Atlanta said, before putting on the speed.

Keeping his thoughts to himself, keeping a few paces behind her. Turning on the voice dampeners in his mask and opening up the coms to his aunt and uncles. "Just what the hell are you doing here?!" Aron growled into the mic.

"Shit! How did you know?" He heard Chery's voice coming over the line.

"You left your coms on!"

"Oh?!" Aron heard the sound of the smack of her palm as it struck her forehead.

"Oh?! Is that all you have to say?"

"Relax, Aron, we're just providing you with support. You think we were going to let you take this mission on your own?" Aron ran his hand down his face knowing they just wouldn't let him do things his way. "Plus, think of what your mother would be like if something happened to you. I've already seen it firsthand. It wasn't a pretty sight. So how was the new team?"

"Don't have an opinion yet," Aron answered truthfully, keeping his eyes off of Atlanta's backside.

"Then why are you flying towards an active crime?"

"Playing hero, remember?"

"One of these days we're just going to beat the fact into your head that you are a hero."

"You can try," Aron taunted.

"It won't just be me, Aron, it will be me, Tazia, and your mother." That gave him pause, his mother's punches alone could be felt through his skin. He wondered if he would actually be bruised for the first time since his powers came in. It was a fascinating prospect.

"I'd like to see you try it."

"Oh, is my little nephew thinking pervy things about his aunts and mother?"

"So not going to answer that." Shaking his head when he heard his aunt's chuckle. "Do you have a laptop with you?"

"Of course, why?"

"Veil patch into it," Aron ordered.

"Done."

"You three can monitor the Bugs since you came all this way," Aron said, smirking at his aunt's groan.

"This was supposed to be a vacation Aron?!"

"On my dime no less, so you can skip the attitude."

"Does that mean we can order room service?"

"Haven't you already? I know you have seeing how I'm looking at the charges!"

"What?!" Chery spoke innocently. "Don't you want your loving aunt, who sucks and fucks that nice hard cock of yours, staying in such a grand place?"

"Keep the charges under a grand, I have to go," Aron said, cutting their link. Peering down, watching the speeding car driving dangerously through the city.

"Follow my..." Atlanta's voice stilled as Aron leapt from his bike. The tails of his coat fluttered behind him as she followed after him. Listening to the asphalt buckling once Aron landed and the crunching of metal when Aron took the speeding car by the front of it and held it aloft. Smirking sadistically when he gave those inside a little shake after they had shot him. Sure the bullets deformed and fell harmlessly to the ground; it was still the principle of the matter. Then setting the car down hard blowing out the tires as he did. "That's not how we do things here, Void?!" Atlanta stated in a firm tone as she hovered over him. She had seen the muzzle flash and knew he was shot yet she saw no damage to his suit or his body on were the bullets had hit him. They knew he was strong, yet this newfound information she knew he was the man they needed.

"They're scum, what does it matter if they get a little dinged up?"

"Hey!" one of the robbers moaned in pain.

"Shut up! No one is talking to you," Aron barked playing up his role.

"Still, we do have an image to uphold," Atlanta said, pointing to the News 'choppers that were whirling overhead.

"Maybe you do, I do not," Aron said, looking up at her as Veil pulled his jet bike to a stop behind him. "You came to me, not the other way around. This is how I work, you don't like it, that's fine, doesn't really matter. How about this, why don't you reevaluate why you came to me, and see if you still want me. You know how to reach me," he said, climbing on to his bike and taking off leaving Atlanta rather stunned, to say the least.

"I thought you might drop by," Chery said, opening up the sliding door to the penthouse suite's balcony, they were renting on his dime. Feeling her nephew's eyes running down her body when she stepped out onto it nude. "Why don't you come inside and I'll give you a present for letting us stay here," she said with a guileful grin.

"You know I don't do that," Aron said, pulling off his mask after he had Veil move the bike off to the roof.

"I know, they might watch Aron, but they won't join in," Chery purred running her hands up her nephew's chest. She didn't have to look to know Aron was referring to his naked uncles on their bed. "It's been a few days since we've had our own alone time, why don't you stay for a few hours, and really give your aunt a good fucking," she stated, pressing her 38C breasts into his chest, her brown, with red highlights, hair undulated in the breeze. "You know you love being inside of me. You know I'm the only one who allows you in the back," Chery said, sweetening the pot. "I'd really like to feel you soiling my ass with your cum Aron."

"Is that so?" Aron asked, watching his aunt's cheeks heating when both of his hands squeezed her ass while he pressed his forty-five-year-old aunt against him. Whereas Neil was approaching sixty and Carl was nearing his mid-fifties. Aminah was the youngest, his mother the second youngest and lastly there was Tazia.

"Mmmhmm," Chery purred as she gazed up at him in a wanton light. "You're the only one that's ever held me up the whole time we've fucked. I was hoping we could do that again," she said, with a sensuous smile on her lips as her finger circled around his left areola. "Do you think you can get it up to fuck your granddaughter?" Yelping in surprise as Aron lifted her up. A sinful smile formed on her lips knowing her nephew was going to fuck her for all the world to see. Her moan filled Aron's mouth as she slid down that hard pole of his.

******

"Aron!" Tazia squealed as she heard the jet bike powering down. "I've missed you so much!" she said, leaping into his arms and planting a long, wet kiss on his lips when he arrived home a little past three in the afternoon.

"Oh?"

"Mmmhmm," Tazia nodded vehemently. "Our baby missed you too, he's been kicking all morning," she said sweetly, placing his hand upon her swollen belly. "See! He's happy that your home, too!" However, their joyous reunion was interrupted by the sound of water hitting the floor. Catching Tazia in his arms when she doubled over in pain. "Aron?! I think... our baby is coming," Tazia grunted out through her labor pains.

"Aminah! Veil!" Aron shouted seeing the pinkness of Tazia's cheeks when he scooped her up in his arms.

"What is it Aron?"

"Call the others, its time," Aron stated seeing Aminah walking as quickly as she could towards them.

Burying her face into Aron's neck. Her fingers curled around the material of his coat biting her lip against the pain, doing her breathing exercises that she and Aron had been practicing together. "Aron you can't take me to the hospital in your costume," Tazia said, through the pain.

"Go change, I'll watch her," Aminah said, once they stepped onto the ground floor of their home. Pulling out her phone and group dialing everyone.

"We've heard, Veil just informed us." Vera's voice came over the line.

"Are you on your way?" Noah asked, eager to meet his first grandchild.

"No, Aron is changing at the moment," Aminah said, seeing the light of their bedroom playing along the floor of the hallway.

"Aron's home!" Lyla asked, with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah, just got home when Tazia's water broke."

"And we wanted to be there!" Chery exclaimed in disappointment.

"I'll have Vera record it for you three, you're helping Aron, that comes first," Tazia said, breaking in.

"Okay, Aron's coming with the overnight bag, we'll see the rest of you at the hospital," Aminah said, taking command. Watching how her older sister reached out for Aron when he drew near. "You better carry me like that when it's my time," she pouted seeing the look of elation on her sister's face. Fuming when Tazia stuck her tongue out at her.

"Yes, Aminah," Aron spoke as he carried Tazia towards the SUV.

"We're almost there, Tazia!" Aminah stated when her sister wailed as the contractions increased.

"Hurry!" Tazia panted, sweat beaded along her brow, her chest rose and fell as she performed the breathing techniques their instructor had taught them. Trying to keep from activating her powers knowing that would increase the contractions. Her fingers interweaved with Aron's when he reached back. Squeezing as hard as she could to send some of the pain to him. Yet as she peered at the man that she had so fallen for, the one that she had chosen to give her this gift, she didn't see an ounce of pain on his face as her grip reached the point of five tons of force. "You don't really feel anything anymore do you?" To this Aron simply nodded. "Good, I'd hate to be the one that crushed your hand," Tazia teased, recounting how she had him so befuddled after their arm-wrestling match. Her free hand shot to the roof of the vehicle as Aminah turned sharply into the hospital's parking lot.

"How is she?" Troy was the first on scene given he hadn't left for the call that came in just about the same time Aminah had phoned them all.

"Contractions are ten minutes apart," Aron said, helping Tazia into the wheelchair that Troy had brought with him. Nodding to Aminah when she told him she would be right in after parking the SUV.

"He's coming!" Tazia wailed to the heavens as she felt their son turning.

"Hold on, Aunt Tazia," Troy said, pushing her quickly through the doors. "I'll get her settled you two wait for the others," he stated when he peered over his shoulder. Nodding to one of the female nurses he had befriended during his long years of working as an EMT who led him and his aunt to a room.

"Can you believe it? Our babies are coming," Aminah cooed in a sweet voice as she peered down at her daughter. "Promise me when it's time that you'll be here," she said, gazing at her nephew with love filled eyes.

"Wouldn't miss it," Aron replied sliding his arm around her waist.

"Good," Aminah whispered, lightly kissing his lips before pressing her forehead against his.

"What are the two of you doing here? Where's Tazia?!" Vera asked, breathing heavily as she rushed into the ER waiting room.

"Troy took her back, he'll come get us when she's settled in her room," Aron said, looking over at his mother. However, they all heard Tazia's scream from somewhere within the hospital when the word: 'Aron!' could be heard filling the air.

"Go, we'll wait for the rest," Aminah said, stepping back and giving him a nod of support.

Aron ran past the shocked nurses as Tazia kept calling his name over and over. His heart raced praying that there was nothing wrong. His sneekers squeaked on the polished tiles.

"In here!" Troy shouted as his brother rushed past. Hearing his brother's shoes skidding along the floor, wondering how big of a streak of rubber now marred the highly waxed floor as Aron tried to stop his sprint.

"Are you the father?" asked the doctor as Aron appeared in the doorway.

"I am."

"Then please tell your wife we need to move her to the delivery room but she won't go unless you're with her."

"Then do so, I'm not going anywhere," Aron said, seeing how Tazia's eyes quivered when he spoke those words. Noting how he saw her finger impressions in the metal railing.

"I'll tell the others," Troy said, seeing his brother nod as he held Tazia hand while they wheeled her out.

******

"How is she?" Vera asked, getting up from her seat in the waiting room when Aron walked in.

"Waiting for the contractions to get closer, but she's feeling pretty good right about now," Aron said, after Lyla in her guise of Lyle hugged him.

"Aron, can I be in there?" Vera asked, so eager to capture the birth of her first grandchild.

"Sure," Aron nodded. Watching how his mother whispered to his father who nodded.

"Aron, have you given any thought to what I asked?" Isabel inquired with a coy smirk. Enjoying how she could so easily befuddle that mind of his. "It's not fair to your sisters that you're going around impregnating them and not us," she said, with Lyla nodding along. "You know you're not ready, but I am," Isabel said, when Troy looked at her oddly.

"I'm going to breed all my sisters!" Lyla said in Aron's voice getting a round of laughter from all except Aron.

"I thought I told you not to do that?!"

"Or what? You'll spank me?" Lyla taunted. She knew Aron questioned why she constantly returned to him. Sure the other male members of her family were great in bed, yet Aron was her first, and still he treated her like a Queen when they were together, that was why she always returned to him. "I might like that, li'l brother," Lyla teased with a smirk.

"No, I'll stop doing that thing that gets you squirming," Aron threatened seeing Lyla's face pale.

"You wouldn't?!" Lyla gasped. She loved it when Aron played with her starfish while he was tasting her hot peach.

"I will," Aron nodded sternly, seeing his brother and father glancing between the two of them. It was obvious to him she didn't have them do it while she was with them.

"You're mean!" Lyla pouted slumping back in her chair.

"Come on, Aron," her hand ran lightly down his arm, "let's go see our baby being born," Vera said, with a motherly smile. Seeing Aminah winking and blowing her son a kiss as they walked back towards her sister's hospital room.

******

After seven hours of labor their son came into the world. The moment his little feet left Tazia's birthing canal her organic metal skin rushed across her body. After the nurses cleaned him up, with Vera recording everything, their son was finally laid into Tazia's waiting arms.

"I'll go get the others!" Vera said, "He's such a pretty baby, like you were," she whispered before lightly kissing Aron's cheek.

"Look he has your strength!" Tazia exclaimed happily as she peered up at Aron as their son squeezed Tazia's index finger.

"Maybe he'll be the next Void," Aron joked, tickling his son's stomach lightly causing Tazia to gasp as the same metal skin covered his body.

"Oh. My! He has both our powers!" Tazia squealed in delight.

"What's this about powers?" Aminah asked, pushing herself through the crowd to get to Aron's side. Not enjoying how Tazia was nuzzling Aron's hand when she noted how their son shined in the light. "So he's inherited your metallic skin."

"And Aron's strength," Tazia cooed down at her little bundle of joy.

"What's his name?" Lyla, in the guise of Lyle, asked, as she and Isabel stood on the other side of her brother while their parents stood at the foot of Tazia's hospital bed.

"Henry," Tazia said sweetly, as her finger ran along the bridge of her son's nose. "You don't have a problem with naming our son after your first son do you, grandpa?" she asked, with a mischievous grin.

"No, I don't," Aron said, his eyes never leaving his son as Henry yawned.

"Hold him, he wants his daddy," Tazia said sweetly, seeing the looks in her niece's eyes when Aron held little Henry in his arms. Rolling his jaw when his son accidently hit him with his little hand.

"You felt that didn't you?" Aminah asked to which Aron nodded as she leaned against him. "I know our daughter is just going to be stunning," she said, smiling down at Henry.

"Aron, honey," Vera said, in a light voice once she placed her phone in her back pocket. "May I hold him?" A smile lit up her face as little Henry slid into her arms. "Look, Noah, he looks so much like Aron when he was born," she sighed happily. "Hello, Henry, I'm your grandma," Vera cooed sweetly as she lightly swayed Henry.

"Yes, he does," Noah agreed, "ouch! He does have a grip on him," he said, with a joyous smile when Henry held onto his finger.

"We'll be back to pick you up tomorrow," Vera said, knowing she was going to have to get the baby carrier out when they got home. "You two get some rest, you both need it," she stated in a loving light as she kissed her sister and son on the lips.

Tazia woke at four in the morning to find Aron wasn't in the bed with her. Only to bite her lip as she watched how Aron stood in front of the window with their son in his arms. Watching how he whispered to Henry as he gently rocked their son. Her cheeks heated when Aron spoke about her and her father. Quickly closing her eyes when he turned towards her. Listening how he so softly placed their son into the crib at the foot of her bed. Snuggling against him when Aron climbed back into bed with her.

1...45678...13