Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like shit," Troy said, as he walked into Tazia's hospital room carrying breakfast and coffee for the three of them.

"Feel like it," Aron agreed. Yawning as he held his son while Tazia still dozed. "Thanks," he said, taking his cup from his brother.

"How did she sleep?" Troy asked, setting Aron's danish, to repay him for the other day, down on the parchment paper the store used to grab the items on display.

"Like a log." Taking a sip of his coffee while watching Troy place the bag and cup on the small nightstand beside her bed.

"That's good, she needs her rest," Troy said, softly brushing away a strand of Tazia's hair. Bending down, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Mind holding him while I go pee?"

"Of course not, give my little nephew here," Troy said, watching his brother rising from his seat. Smiling at Henry's infectious laugh when those green eyes with flecks of blue watched how he froze the air with just his breath before this little hands reached out to catch those falling snowflakes. "I have to start my shift, I promise I'll peek in on the two of you when I'm between calls," he stated seeing Aron nod when he took Henry back from him.

"Thanks for breakfast," Aron spoke arching an eyebrow when Henry had this odd look on his face then he felt something warm on the palm of his hand. Then Henry belted out a cry.

"Well, I'll let you deal with that," Troy said, with a grin as the odor began to fill the room. Slipping out the door as fast as he arrived.

"Come on you, let's get you changed before your mom wakes up," Aron whispered, reaching down, taking the wipes, and the diaper the hospital had supplied for them. His first foray into diaper changing was a whole new experience for him. He didn't think Henry's first poop would be so explosive or that it was oozing out the sides of the diaper. He was going to chalk that up to Henry's superstrength. Chuckling when his son sneezed and his metallic skin rushed across his skin. "Now who's all clean?!" Aron asked, holding up his son who smiled gummily down at him.

"Hey," Tazia greeted with a coy smile when Aron and Henry exited the bathroom. Looking innocently away when Aron gave her that stare that silently asked if she had been awake the whole time. "He's probably hungry by now," she said, holding out her arms to him. Feeling her cheeks heat as she noted how Aron was watching her as she slipped out of the right side of her gown exposing her right 32B breast to his eyes. "Eat, Aron, before your coffee gets cold," Tazia said, in a motherly voice as she stared down at her baby as Henry suckled on her teat.

"I got everything ready for you, we worked a few hours last night to get Henry's room setup," Vera said, walking beside her sister as Aron pushed her towards the exit.

"Aron, I want Henry to sleep with us, at least for the first month," Tazia stated leaning back and peering up at him. "Would you move his crib into our room?"

"Sure," Aron said, feeling her skin heat as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Noah and Troy are going to start baby proofing when they get home tonight, and I got his play pen set up in the den so everyone can watch over him," Vera said, smiling down at her grandson.

"Thank you, Vera, that takes a load off my mind," Tazia uttered, wincing when she lifted herself out of the wheelchair with Vera's help.

"Easy, sister, it's going to be days, even weeks before your back to at one hundred precent," Vera said, in a motherly tone.

"I know, the next six weeks are going to be murder on me," Tazia groaned knowing the month and a half to heal was going to be so frustrating when Aron would be pressing his cock into her ass in the mornings.

"Don't worry, sis, I'll take up your slack in fucking Aron," Vera teased earning her a murderous look from her sister. "We all set?" she asked when Aron walked back out after returning the wheelchair and paying the hospital bill.

"Yeah..." Just then his phone rang violently in his pocket. "Yes, Veil?"

"Father, you didn't come home last night, I was worried."

"Stayed with Tazia last night."

"Did she... did she have her baby?"

"Yes, his name is Henry," Aron said, wondering why Veil was calling him when they were about to head home. "Veil, all this could have been asked when we returned home, what's going on?" Seeing his mother and Tazia giving him worried looks.

"You have a summons from Atlanta."

Chapter Six

"Okay, what was so important you call me all the way out here?" Aron asked, when he set down on a plateau somewhere out in the Midwest.

"You aren't like normal heroes, are you?" Atlanta asked, turning to look at him. Her dark raven hair fluttered in the wind, held back by the silver tiara that glinted in the weak evening light.

"What gave it away?"

"You're ability to dispatch villains," Atlanta said, turning back to what she had been watching before Aron had arrived. "I'm not judging you, Void, far from it. You aren't the only one that thinks villains don't deserve a second chance." Aron wondered if she understood the hypocritical words she just spoke given her dealings.

"Oh?"

"It's why I called you here," gesturing to the encampment below them that was being used as a training camp for terrorist, "I want to see firsthand just how far you're willing to go to ensure the world remains safe."

"We've been tracking this group for some time. So far they haven't acted, so whatever you do don't kill too many, they haven't committed a crime yet." Sara's voice popped into his ear.

"Is that all?"

"Show me what you can do, hero," Atlanta said, a smirk lifted the corner of her lip at how fast Aron leapt into action.

"Veil, target their fuel and ammo dumps," Aron instructed as the wind howled in his ears. The light of the ensuing fireballs played along his mask as he came in hard. Dropping the men that came rushing at him guns a blazing. Those who witnessed this threw down their guns and turned tail to flee into the growing darkness only to feel the sting of Aron's taser darts.

"That was quick, I expected you to falter when it came to that," Atlanta said, pointing down at the dead men below her as she hovered in the air.

"They're terrorists, they don't deserve compassion," Aron stated playing into the rogue hero.

"True, they do not," Atlanta cooed as she slowly drifted down to the earth.

"The authorities are on their way to apprehend those you left alive. Please don't leave until they get there."

"So did I pass your test?"

"With flying colors, pardon the pun," Atlanta said, as she walked around Aron sizing him up. "The question is are you willing to do what needs to be done to ensure that the world remains a safe place?"

"Of course."

"Then, Thursday, return to the base and I'll introduce you to the team you'll be joining," Atlanta said, heatedly into his ear. "Until then, Void," she uttered before taking off.

"Void, I know you're doing everything in your power to keep up this ruse that you're a hero, yet I need you to get close to that woman."

"Understood," Aron replied watching the light of the exhaust from his jet bike approaching.

"Just don't fall for her, you hear me?!" Aron arched an eyebrow at the sound of the jealousy in Sara's voice.

"That's not going to happen."

"Good. You have enough women fucking you, you don't need another."

"Isn't that the truth," Aron muttered to himself.

"I hear congratulations are in order, I hope the birthing wasn't too difficult for her?"

"No, just a lot of curses to my manhood," Aron chuckled.

"Is the baby healthy?"

"Very, he should be settling in right about now," Aron said, noting the time.

"What did you two name him?"

"Henry," Aron answered wondering where this fascination about his son was coming from.

"I like it. Henry is a very good name."

"I know," darting those that were coming to again, "how long until they show up?" Aron asked, knowing he wasn't going to be standing there all night.

"They're ten minutes out, the camp is located in a very remote area, they're having to break out their ATVs."

"Alright, guess I'll wait."

"While you do see if you can't find any intel worth something."

"Right."

******

"Void, you need sleep."

"Tell me something I don't know," Aron grumbled as he walked sleepily into the changing room.

"Tazia brought little Henry down, he so cute!"

"You think so?"

"Mmmhmm, he'll bring pride to Henry's name."

"With you watching over him, I'm sure he will," Aron said, yawning loudly as he undressed.

"Father, if you're too tired to go upstairs there's a bed in the lab."

"Really? Why haven't I seen it?"

"Because your counterpart kept it hidden so my mother wouldn't berate him for spending so many hours in the lab."

"Is it comfy?" Aron asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I wouldn't know, but Void had no trouble sleeping if that's what you mean."

"Thanks, Veil, I could use a few hours of sleep," Aron mumbled, scratching his head as he walked into the lab. Stopping in his tracks as the booth lowered and down came the twin size bed.

"I've kept these clean all these years. Please, use them." Turning his head as a hidden panel rose revealing a blanket, sheets, and what appeared to be a very fluffy pillow.

"This is where you've been?!" Aminah scowled as she stood over Aron as he stirred in his sleep. "I was worried sick!" Tears glistened in her eyes. "Why didn't you come to bed?"

"Too tired, I barely made it here," Aron said, rolling over and pulling the blanket up. "What are you doing?" he asked, peering over his shoulder when Aminah crawled in behind him.

"What does it look like? I'm spooning my man," Aminah said, snuggling tightly to his back. "Now you go to sleep, it's only three in the morning," she whispered before commanding Veil to shut off the lights.

Aminah wore a smirk when she awoke a few hours later to find Aron's face buried in the cleavage of her 32D breasts. Her fingertips lightly brushed through his hair, loving the feeling of how he rubbed his face against the sides of her orbs. However, as the lights came on blinding her, there, as the dots cleared from her eyes, stood Tazia with a very annoyed look on her face.

"So this is where you were all night," Tazia scowled. "And what do you think you're doing with the father of my son?"

"Spooning him, what else," Aminah retorted, "Don't you have a baby to look after?

"Vera's looking after him while I came down here to find you," Tazia said, her eyes flickering over to Aron, causing her features to soften. "When did he get in?"

"I don't know, I found him asleep down here..." Biting her lip as Aron's lips captured her nipple in his sleep. Her breasts have always been sensitive ever since she hit puberty. Now, however, they were even more sensitive as it didn't take long for moisture to gather between her legs.

"Oh, no you don't!" Tazia growled kicking the bed and waking Aron in the process.

"Now that was just cruel Tazia, I was almost there!"

"What you get for sleeping with my Aron without me," Tazia huffed marching out of the lab. "Breakfast is in ten!"

"What time is it?" Aron asked, groggily as he stretched.

"6:30 in the morning."

"Come, we best not keep Tazia waiting," Aminah said, helping to fold and put away the bedding he had used.

"Thanks, Veil, I needed that," Aron said, turning out the light as he left.

"You're very welcome, Void. Be sure to eat a good breakfast."

"Always... daughter," Aron said, with a smirk as the elevator doors rolled closed.

Unaware at that very second Veil's mainframe was going haywire as Veil replayed that word over and over again. "After sixty years he's finally said it!" Her voice was heard by none as the lights danced in a rainbow of colors as her emotion center was dancing a jig (if a computer chip could dance a jig.)

"Aron, you're on TV, again," Lyla said, pointing to the small TV that sat on the counter.

"Just look! Here is our hometown hero making his debut with The Sovereign Crusaders! Just look at him just manhandling that car, we all know what he did with that personnel carrier." Aron groaned as the audience laughed and cheered. "Metaville Today reached out to The Sovereign Crusaders for a comment on Void joining up with them. This is what their PR team sent us and I quote: 'While we are sure the hero named Void is very capable in his own right, as witnessed in his daring rescue of that little girl in Sapphire City. His actions within the city of Fides isn't conducive to how The Sovereign Crusaders operate. That's not to say we are withdrawing our invitation to join us, yet we cannot look past what he did in the city. While his actions were brash and seemingly hostile, we do not feel he would be a good fit as a permanent member to The Sovereign Crusaders. However, should he wish to keep operating with us, we'll accept him as a part-time member.' And there you have it folks, I say so what if Void busts some heads! He's a hero! To treat our hero like this is an affront to this very city that he helped to save just months ago." Aron ran his hand down his face when they showed the picture taken of him and his mother as they held up that building.

"Void, if you're listening, I say your too good for them! You already have a team here. You don't need those uptight heroes. No. You just need to keep doing what you're doing and making this city a better place," the attractive black co-host said, speaking right into the camera. "Because I'm sure there are many ladies in this city that would like to know just what's under your mask, myself included." Looking over at his family as they all sat at the table minus Chery, Neil, and Carl, all biting their lips to contain their laughter.

"Beth! You'll scare him off." Aron just hung his head as the audience members joined in as family bawled out in laughter at his expense.

"My, I didn't know you were such a charmer," Vera said, in a sultry tone.

"Just who else are you going to woo, hmm?" Tazia asked, with a teasing, pointed look. Her eyes glanced down as Aron's phone rang. Noting how their eyes, along with hers, followed Aron out of the kitchen.

"Yes?" Aron answered as he stood in the living room.

"Void?" Atlanta's voice came over the line.

"You're the one who called me."

"I'm assuming you heard about the press release."

"What of it?"

"That was only a smokescreen, it's true you don't fit in with The Sovereign Crusaders, yet there is another team we think you'd make a good pairing with."

"Uh-huh."

"I know you must have been upset..."

"I wasn't," Aron cut her off.

"Then will you still work for us...?"

"With you, not for you, I'm no errand boy." Arching an eyebrow when he heard how she was sucking on her lip.

"Mmm... I like that, are you still willing to work with us?" Atlanta asked, modifying her question.

"Depends on who I'd be working with."

"Team Cestron."

"Never heard of it," Aron admitted.

"You've already met the team; all we need is your answer."

"I'll give it to you by next week. I'm currently in the middle of a case," Aron lied.

"So soon?!"

"What can I say villains don't pick a good time to drop in."

"Maybe you could use some assistance?"

"You offering?" Aron asked, while texting Sara that he needed a villain or group to fight and quickly.

"Why?" Was Sara's question.

"Tell you in a few."

"I am, you just tell me where to meet and I'll be there," Atlanta answered.

"When I get a solid lead on their hideout I'll call."

"I'll be waiting, Void." Rubbing his forehead knowing how much of a clusterfuck this whole mission was turning out to be. Looking down once again when his phone went off.

"Aron?" Chery's voice was clear in his ear. "We heard, should we pack up?"

"You've already paid for the room for the week haven't you?" Aron asked, already knowing that was true.

"Of course, I did... I mean you did."

"Then best not waste that money then, huh?"

"Oh, Aron, you don't know how happy I am to hear that! Okay, we'll keep watch on the cameras, and let you know if we spot anything first thing."

"Alright, we'll see you when you come home," Aron said, ending the call and dialing Sara.

"Void? Just what was the meaning of that text? Oh, I see, I think we can find someone for you to take out. Can you give us a few hours?" Hearing Sara's chuckle coming over the line when he had filled her in on the call.

"Sure, I'm in no rush, let them sweat a little," Aron said, seeing the eyes of his family members peaking around the door jam. Shooing them off knowing they'll be butting in if they heard all the details, and it wasn't time to involve them. He knew taking down all of them would be very hard for him to do if they came at him all at once, something he was planning on, so that when that time came those villains playing hero won't know what hit them. "Alright you know how to reach me," Aron stated ending the call.

"Now, no more of this," Vera said, taking his phone from his hand, and leading him back into the kitchen. "You'll get it back after you've eaten something," she said, pushing him down into his seat.

"I'm going to go lie down for a bit, you can watch Henry can't you?" Tazia asked, resting her head on Aron's shoulder as he was halfway through his meal. She knew from all the books and what Vera had told her sleep was going to be a luxury for them for the next few years. Plus, if she was honest, she was still sore as hell and a nap sounded nice after waking up in the middle of the night to feed Henry.

"Of course," Aron nodded between bites.

"Look at you being all daddy-like," Isabel said, her and Lyla supported dreamy eyes as they gazed at their brother. It did have Aron weirded out... a lot!

"Okay, honey, you call if you need anything, and I'll stop on the way home," Vera said, getting her goodbye kiss in both from her son and grandson.

"Relax, Aminah, is here, she'll make sure I don't do something stupid," Aron said, seeing his aunt blowing him a kiss as he burped Henry after Tazia had fed him again.

"I'll see you tonight," Vera whispered placing a kiss on Henry's forehead. Looking down when that little hand reached out and got himself a handful of her breast.

"Well, I see he doesn't fall far from his father," Noah joked as he stopped on his way out the door when the sight taking place in the living room caught his attention.

"I know, I think I'm going to have to watch the both of them," Vera said, with a sly smirk. "No hero work while we're gone," she stated waving to her sister and son before walking out the door arm in arm with her husband. She might have the yearning to carry another child yet the thought of what that meant for her sort of put it out of her mind. She had already carried four children, she wasn't eager for the fifth, still the thought of carrying Aron's or Troy's child wouldn't leave her mind. However, she would be content with being simply a grandmother.

"What are we taking?" Aminah asked, quickly getting to her feet once the front door was closed. She knew Aron wanted to get back to work on his project.

"Diaper bag, a bottle, his traveling crib," Aron listed off, shouldering the bag, and stuffing the bottle into one of its pockets while Aminah easily carried the crib.

"Morning, father, Aminah, and Henry."

"Morning, Veil," Aron said, waving Henry's hand towards her.

"Void, pertaining to the files we copied what shall I do with them?"

"Hold on to them for now," Aron stated showing Henry of what Veil would look like when her body was completed.

1...56789...13