Sky Pays the Rent Pt. 05

Story Info
Girls bottom pays her rent when it is due.
2.9k words
4.26
27k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend mostly past by without any issues, it was Sunday evening, and Sky had applied for several jobs over the weekend, and had an interview on Tuesday morning in a bar. The 11 o'clock time at least meant she had time to get ready after everybody else had left. She was sitting on the sofa with Lily, Rob had gone out with his mates about 4pm to watch the football, and would not be back for a couple of hours. The shit had made her show him the butt plug before he left, and they were nearly caught by Lily, that really had not helped the feelings of guilt she had been having. Friday night she had been unable to look Lily in the eye.

They were watching some crap TV, remake of some 80's action show, which Sky thought she had seen the original of on one of the oldies stations. The conversation had been limited, as it had all weekend, Sky was finding it really hard not to tell Lily. Two things kept happening, first she would picture Lily strapped to that bench, and second she would feel Rob's cock in her, neither made it easy to get words out.

'So how have the afternoons been with Rob?' Lily suddenly asked.

'Fine,' replied Sky.

'Fine?' said Lily, 'really, I am surprised you have not wanted to get out, it is not like you two have the best relationship.'

'Well he moans a lot about what I haven't done,' Sky said, wanting to sound dismissive, but now concerned that she sounded guilty.

'Don't you just ignore it like you always have,' pushed Lily.

'Yes, mostly but I find myself doing everything around the house trying to avoid the punishment,' oh fuck, what had she just said, FUCK, no that was not what she wanted to say.

'Punishment,' laughed Lily, 'that is an interesting way to describe Rob's moaning, punishment to the ears maybe.'

Lily was laughing, but there was something not right about it, there was too much pleasure in that laugh, Sky was just relieved that she had got away with it, and dismissed the pleasure as caused by the wine, of which Lily was on her 3rd glass.

'Well yes, I meant the moaning, and demands to do it,' said Sky.

'No you didn't,' said Lily, and just looked at Sky.

Sky could feel the tears coming, she tried to hold them back, but they escaped, and before she knew it she was blubbing. Lily just looked at her for a moment, the look on her face was not the sympathy that Sky had expected now, and to be frank it was more judgement.

After a minute Lily said, 'So are the tears because you can't take the punishment, or because you haven't told me?'

'Oh Lily I have wanted to tell you since the first time, but this is Rob's house, and if you go back to Mum's where do I go, and you are so happy, I didn't want to be the one to ruin it,' Sky blurted all this through the tears.

Lily burst out laughing, which Sky did not understand at all, was it that Lily did not believe her, or something else, Sky looked around looking for anything that would cause Lily to laugh like that.

'You silly girl,' said Lily, 'who that hell do you think told Rob to punish you, and collect the rent?'

Sky just looked at Lily, what the fuck was she saying, she knew? No wait, she caused it? The bitch.

In hot anger, Sky screamed, 'What the fuck?' but before she could say anymore Lily held up her hand, then spoke.

'Yes I told him to, and on Friday night we fucked to the video of her blubbing your eyes out as he pounded your little arse,' Lily was speaking with a force that Sky had never seen, 'You never think of the consequences, you flit from Job to Job, no plan, no control of your temper, or sarcasm. Mum and Dad let you get away with murder, and it shows now. You need some discipline and some lessons, we are giving them to you!'

Sky sat looking at Lily, not really believing a word she just heard, Lily was never like this, was this her hidden side? The side that liked to be tied to the bench?

'But, your boyfriend, he fucked me, you are ok with that?' Sky really did not know what to say, her mind was struggling to put a coherent thought together.

Lily laughed, a really evil laugh, 'Oh you think that he is the dominant one,' Lily said through the laughter, 'No, what he has done to you is his punishment, the worm does as I say.'

'But, but, that makes no sense,' Sky said, really confused, 'Rob always is the one in control.

'Oh right, you really are confused,' Lily said, the laughing disappearing, and she suddenly sounded more serious, 'Sorry, I thought you would understand. The Rob that you have been punished by is the real Rob, he is dominant, and the Rob that you see in public is Rob. What he has done to you is exactly what he did to girlfriends before me.'

Now Sky was really, really confused, 'But, you said 'the worm', and his punishment.'

'Exactly, he is an alpha male, that takes what he wants from the world, but he kneels before his queen, and understand his place,' Lily spoke with a confidence Sky was unused too.

'Do you understand where you fit in?' Lily asked directly.

'Well it sounds like I am here to satisfy Rob,' Sky said.

'Not exactly, Rob was not satisfied until Friday, he had to punish you, and not use you for any sexual act beyond that, he was not allowed to wank, and I did not let him pleasure me. He had a week of being aroused, and not being able to do anything about it,' Lily paused, letting that sink in, before she continued.

'I was the one who got complete satisfaction from watching you punished, he filmed all of them you know, as I requested,' Lily did not sound smug it was matter of fact, 'your place is to learn, and to be the tool I need you to be. If you can accept that then I will tell you everything, and you can decide if you want to be part of it.'

'OK,' said Sky carefully, 'what is the choice?'

'That is simple, if you want to be part of it, you get to live here rent free, well, cash free, you will be fully integrated into our sexual lives, which will mean doing things against your will too. If you don't then you will pay cash rent, and move out as soon as you can, and if you ever breathe a word of this to anybody, we will release the video's we have of you, not the ones with Rob, but we have plenty of you, do you understand?'

Sky felt so sick, she got up and ran to the toilet, nothing came up though. She sat on the toilet for a moment head spinning, but after a minute it started to clear. The guilt had gone. She could take the spankings, she liked the spankings, it just depended what everything else was, but she could do this. She got up and returned to the living room, more confident.

'You look better,' Lily said, 'what do you think?'

'I think I can do this,' Sky replied, 'I have enjoyed the spankings, so punishment has been ok?'

'Well, let us see about that,' said Lily, 'will you go as far as I want?'

Sky more nervous after that comment, 'like what?'

'Show me the butt plug,' said Lily.

Well that is easy thought Sky, and dropped her jeans and knickers, she turned around to Lily and bend over. Smug it was so easy.

'Closer,' said Lily,' It looks much better in your arse than it does in Rob's'

'What?' said Sky, a little shocked as she moved to within a few inches of Lily's face.

Lily laughed again, 'What you thought it was mine? No, Rob has to wear that the day before he is pegged, punishment, of course.'

Lily reached out and took hold of the end of the butt plug, she moved it and withdrew it a little, this made Sky squeak, but she pushed it back in, and then shoved it. Sky felt pleasure from that. How wrong.

'Very good,' said Lily, 'now, you are going to lick my pussy until I cum.'

'What, no, you are my sister,' Sky stammered, not believing she heard that right.

But as she turned around Lily had already pushed down her sweatpants and panties.

Before Sky could say anything else Lily said, 'in this new world, the correct response is 'Yes, Mistress', do you understand, and this is easy, your mistress wants to cum, and you are going to make that happen.'

Sky knelt down, she could do this, but conflicted did not even come close to the churn in her mind. She pulled the knickers and sweats off Lily and got between her legs. She had seen Lily naked before, but never seen her pussy, it was hairless the whole area smooth, no stubble, and no razor burn, like a baby's bottom. As she moved in closer, she could smell perfume, and see saw a twitch, Lily was getting aroused.

'Now treat it well, as you would your own, no diving in like a clumsy teenager,' Lily said this and lay back fully exposing her pussy.

Sky pushed her tongue out and slowly made contact with the gap between the top of Lily's leg and her pussy, she gently licked up until she could just feel the clit touching her tongue. She moved away and did the same to the other side, then she moved down to the bottom of Lily's pussy, she pushed with her tongue and it slipped inside the lips. This was the first time Sky had ever tasted pussy, she had of course tasted herself on a man, but that was different, the taste was sweeter than a cock, more flowery, subtle really.

Sky ran her tongue to the clit, she gently let her tongue brush over it. Lily moaned, her hands coming down to Sky's head, they rested there as Sky moved up and down, as she got down the second time, the taste from Lily's pussy was definitely stronger and there was a lot more moisture than before, Sky tentatively pushed her tongue in further. She was greeted by a very wet pussy, strong in feel yet yielding and soft to touch. As her tongue went in, Lily's hands gripped her head and pushed it in, she could barely breathe, but she had done this to men before, and she always wanted that tongue as deep as it could go, she stretched her tongue out and flicked it about, to Lily's growing moans.

Between moans Lily said, 'How is your pussy doing, feel it.'

Sky moved a hand down, her jeans and knickers were still around her ankles. She expected to find nothing, this was not nice, in her head she was really not happy about licking her sister, but it wasn't dry, she was quite wet, and touching her clit made her flinch.

Sky raised her head slightly to speak, 'I'm wet, didn't expect that.'

'You may rub your clit while you lick me, but you are not allowed to cum first,' Lily said.

Sky did not think that was an offer, she believed it more of an instruction, so she carefully started to rub with the hand that was down there. She used the other hand to pull back the skin and expose Lily's clit, as she started to run her tongue over it focusing on it. She licked it this way and that, then dug her tongue under it, she liked that, and suddenly her mind was thinking of all the things she liked having done to her. She squeezed the clit against the skin around it, rolled it back and forth, and brushed her teeth against it. Lily's moan became deeper and Sky could feel her muscles tightening, then there was a flinch as sky flicked the clit, obviously just right. As she tried to replicate that she started to become aware of the warmth growing between her own legs, and eased off her own clit, she had not been aware of how much pressure she was applying to it.

Sky wanted to get Lily there, she wanted this to be over, how humiliating having to lick your own sister, then she remembered a man that sucked up her clit and rolled it across his teeth, the orgasm had been intense the spasms and sparks of electricity flying all over her body. She could sort of replicate it with her fingers, but she had never fully got it.

Sky sucked, and the clit came up easy, but it felt weird, like a strawberry lace sweet that had sort of got caught in the packet. She felt like she was learning more at this moment than she ever had about her clit, as she used her tongue to force it against her teeth. Lily moaned, a deeper more engaged moan than she had so far, and Sky knew this would work, she needed it to, she was only just holding off her own orgasm, and she did not want to find out what happened if she came first.

Sky gently rolled the ball like end of the clit across her teeth, if was strange, but the memory of what it did to her came flooding back, warming her insides and she could just feel the start of her orgasm building. Lily sucked in air loudly as she did this and sky pushed hard with her tongue as she rolled it the other way.

'Oh dear god,' Lily close to shouted, 'again.'

Sky rolled the clit back the other way, slightly fast, trying to put even more effort into squashing it. Lily's hands gripped her head tight and she started to ache her back as a grunting moan that seemed like it should have been words escaped from Lily's mouth.

'I'll make you cum so hard, no man will ever satisfy you again,' Sky thought to herself, although she had already stretched out one leg trying to stop her own.

Sky was pushing the clit into her teeth as hard as she could and it was rolling one side to the other as she pushed it, she closed her mouth slightly and made contact with her lower teeth too. As the clit rolled back and forth on the top teeth, it scraped along the lower ones.

Lily screamed as she orgasmed, her back arched trying to pull her clit out of Sky's mouth. Sky fought and held it in, driving it hard to prolong this, however, it was a losing battle she was cumming to, and she could not concentrate on both. As her clit was released, Lily slumped back onto the sofa, breathing very heavily, Sky saw her move a hand to her clit, but then snatch it away as it touched, see shuddered too.

Sky felt her own climax dissipate, it had not been that strong, but she was surprised she had any, she looked at Lily, and calmed her breathing enough for her to say something in a clear voice that had the right submissive tone.

'Did that live up to Mistresses expectations?' Sky knew it had.

Lily stayed silent for a good 30 seconds or more, and Sky sat there, feeling a little lost, and exposed. Lily opened her eyes and looked at Sky, there was something about the look.

'You have done a woman before,' Lily stated, it was not a question.

'I haven't, a man did that to me, and I have been trying to explain it to boys for years now, none of them get it, I think you have to experience it to know,' Sky said, seeing that Lily did not believe her.

'You did well,' Lily continued as if Sky had not spoken, 'You will have to do that again.'

'Yes Mistress,' Sky said meekly.

'Did you cum?' Lily asked, 'I did not notice, I was...........lost.'

'Yes Mistress,' Sky replied, again meekly.

'Was it as good as mine?' Lily was teasing now, 'You are not allowed to have a better orgasm than me.'

'No Mistress, I have never been able to replicate that with my fingers,' Sky said less meekly, but dripping with the sound of disappointed truth.

'Gutting,' said Lily, sounding completely normal, back to being her sister not her Mistress.

'I know, Mistress,' Sky said.

'You can stop that now,' Lily said very relaxed, as she pulled her clothes back on, 'We will revisit this, and you will become our sex slave, but I am not expecting you to live the meek life of a slave.'

Cautiously Sky said, 'Does that mean I can relax now, everything is OK?'

'Yes, everything is fine, we will all see how this is going to work, just remember that, if we say Master or Mistress, you are back to the worm sex slave that you are,' Lily looked Sky direct in the eyes, there was no room to argue, Sky realised that if she wanted to stay here this was her life now.

Sky stood and put her clothes back on, and straight, she sat on the sofa next to Lily and wondered what the hell tomorrow would bring.