Sky Pays the Rent Pt. 09

Story Info
Sky pushes her new boss and secures a spanking.
2k words
4.36
12.4k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was coming to the end of Sky's first Saturday shift, it had been busy and she was tired, but it had been fun. She had started to gently flirt with the regulars, and felt like she fitted in with the general mood and atmosphere of the pub. She got on well with Daniel, they worked well as a team, and she really liked the mildly inappropriate flirting that happened between them, it felt comfortable.

Sky was a little wary of his daughter, Racheal, she found out that Racheal knew Lily well, and she had said a couple of things when they were out of ear shot of anybody else that made Sky think that she knew about Sky's home situation. Thankfully they did not need to interact much, and Rachael generally disappeared about 7pm all the nights that Sky had worked, she had not been around at all today.

There were only 2 regulars left in, drinking there last order, technically they should have been thrown out by now, but Daniel let the regulars take they extra 10 minutes if they wanted it.

'Once these two have buggered off, can you help me move a few bits in the cellar,' Daniel asked Sky, 'I will be on my own tomorrow most of tomorrow, and at least two of the barrels will need changing during the day, just want to make that as easy as possible.'

'Of course boss,' she replied, 'still on the clock for another 28 minutes.'

Daniel laughed, 'Glad your desire to help is driven by your requirement to work, not desire to help me out,' his voice conveyed clearly that he was joking.

Sky decided to play along and up the flirt a bit, 'Correct, willing partner for anything you want for the next 27 minutes,' she could not stop the snigger that came with it.

'Now, now, young lady, don't you tempt me,' Daniel said, also sniggering, he paused, then continued, 'for fucks sake, look at us. Anybody would thing we were having an illicit affair the way we are sniggering like teenagers.'

Sky thought this was very funny, and hammed up the response, 'spank me daddy,' she laughed, she had to stop herself falling into a full on belly laugh.

Daniel looked at, total disapproval in his face that slowly fell into a grin.

'Careful girl, you wouldn't like it if I spanked you,' he said.

'I think you would be surprised,' Sky replied, she had already thought about Dan spanking her, she liked the idea.

Daniel gave her a look, and clearly decided to not continue that conversation, Sky wondered if it was because she had crossed a line, or because the temptation was getting too much.

A few minutes later, Daniel saw out the last two regulars and locked the door. Sky started for the cellar, with Daniel a little behind. They arrived down there and Daniel pointed to the resting barrels, 'those two there need to move, carefully to over here,' he said indicating two spaces besides the currently active barrels.

'Then that over there needs to move, to the back,' he said pointing to several cases of wine, that had been delivered today, 'last of all we need a new box or each flavour of crisps taken upstairs.'

'No problem,' said Sky, 'one handle each?'

Sky grabbed one side of the first barrel, Daniel came over and took the other side, it was heavy, but so much that it could not be moved by one person. However it was obviously much easier with two, they moved it across and then went back for the second, which was moved in a similar manner. When they put it into place Sky had to lean over the current active barrel to get it into place, her phone fell from her pocket behind the active barrel.

'Oh for fuck sake,' she said, and leant over the barrel to reach it.

Daniel laughed loudly, then said, 'You really want that spanking.'

Sky realised that in bending over the barrel, she had unintentionally put herself in perfect position for a spanking. She laughed too.

'Don't make me wait all night,' she said laughing.

Daniel walked over and slapped her arse, he had a big strong hand and the slap was weighty, although clearly jokey.

'Oooo, that's good, harder,' Sky said only half joking.

'If you want be to spank you, then I will, but it is very inappropriate to treat an employee like this,' Daniel said his voice was far more serious and there was no laugh.

Sky looked around at him, he was serious, so she said, 'I would love you to spank me, can we come up with something so that is separate from us working together?' her heart was beating fast, this was exciting and wrong, she loved it.

Daniel thought for a moment, then said slowly, 'How about, anything that happens down here after hours is between us, and nothing to do work?'

'I can go for that,' Sky said, 'you really don't have to worry about me, what you have seen upstairs this week is what you are going to get, no change, I am loving this job, love your pub and the regulars, I want to stay for a long time.'

'That's fine, but if something goes wrong here, then how does that effect it?' he said.

'I will treat this as completely separate, I am used to doing that in my life,' she replied, 'I will not carry anything from here, up the stairs.'

Daniel seemed to accept this and walked back to her, he slipped his hands done the sides of her jeans and slipped them down revealing her pert bottom, and the red welts from her spanking Friday were clearly visible.

'Who left those there?' Daniel asked.

'I get spanked at home, I am punished for the things I get wrong in my sister's house.' she responded.

'So you know how to take it,' he said.

'Very much so,' Sky said, 'I love being spanked, rubbing myself as it happens.'

'Very well,' Daniel said as he stood back up.

Sky felt exposed, her knickers were around her ankles and her boss was looking at her laid over a barrel with her bare arse in the air, but she pushed her hand under her, and pushed her clit, it was already excited.

Daniel's hand landed hard, and clapped against her right cheek, she grunted, god that felt good, but before she knew it, he landed another one on the other cheek, with a stinging slap sound.

Sky rubbed her clit as Daniel spanked her, it was a hard but sensual spank, and she had lifted a leg more than once to stop the next one landing as she neared a climax. Daniel had been enjoying the spank he had stroked her arse, caressed her inner thighs, and made it a very enjoyable experience for her.

Sky relaxed into the orgasm, letting her muscles lock up and she moaned, moaned in a way that she had supressed with Rob, or probably more likely hadn't been there because he was not this good. As she relaxed and the orgasm slipped away, she looked around at Daniel, he had a huge hard-on sticking out inside his trousers.

'Thank you,' she said, 'Best spanking in a very long time, if not ever.'

See eyed the erection for a moment, and then added, 'do you want me to deal with that?' nodding toward his cock.

As she turned around she did not wait for an answer and had him unzipped and his sizable cock released into the open air. Daniel went to say something, then stopped as she took it into her mouth.

Sky licked the end, there was pre-cum, which she cleaned, then moved the cock into her cheek, letting her tongue explore it, play with it. She was circling the end with her tongue and her hand came up to help, gently wanking it into her mouth, but she wanted to do this right, and created a decent seal and took in a good 5 or 6 inches of his cock, there was still a little more to take but she wanted it to be a good blowie, not a reaching deep throat, slutty one.

Sky worked at the cock, sucking, wanking, teasing it with her tongue, she closed her mouth just enough to let her teeth graze against it, creating those sensations along it that she knew most men loved. Sky thought it was something about reminding a man that you could do serious damage to his cock, but that you had chosen to pleasure it, even if an ex once told her it was more like the pleasure of pushing a bruise to see if it still hurt.

Daniels hand came to her head, but they put no pressure on, he let her control the blow job, and seemed to be enjoying the experience, she looked up and his eyes were closed and he had a contented look on his face. Sky focused on sending the right sensations through the cock in her mouth, she flicked at the banjo string, and felt the cock respond flicking and jolting, she knew he was close.

Sky thought for a moment as she moved back and forth, should she let him cum on her face or her tits? She didn't know, then it hit her, she had made this the perfect blow job, the only thing to do was to suck that cum out and swallow it. Sky made the decision just in time, and her mouth was filled with warm cum, she swallowed the once, then twice, the third she held in her mouth while she licked his cock, cleaning I, then swallowed before letting it out. Even then she did not let it go she licked at it, taking every last drop from the shaft, and sucking a little on the head to empty the chamber.

Daniel spoke, 'you are talented with that mouth of yours,' his voice had a very caring edge to it in that moment.

'Thank you, I try,' Sky replied, 'after that amazing spanking, I thought I needed to repay you with my best blow job.' She smiled up at him.

'Seems we fit together well,' said Daniel, 'shame there is more than 30 years between us.' There was a rueful tone to his voice.

'As far as I am concerned, we can have fun together, while nobody is getting hurt, and we keep it simple like this,' Sky was determined that they would see where this would go, and there was no need to scare him off now, or let him think she had an issue with the age gap.

'I think we can do that,' he said, 'let's just check we can work together with nothing changing before we repeat this.'

'Agree,' she said as she pulled up her jeans and headed to pick up the wine to move.

After a short time they were done, and headed back upstairs, at the top just before they emerged into the bar, Sky turned around and kissed Daniel gently.

'Thank you, that was good fun, and made my night,' she said, and before he could say anything turned back and was out into the bar.

Daniel went to say something, and Sky cut him off, 'don't you dare, we are back in the bar now, it is all work.'

Daniel looked glum for just a heartbeat, then his face said he was engaged with the rules, 'right young lady, time to let you out so you can go home.'

He walked to the door and unbolted it, she walked through, and turned, 'Good night Daniel, see you Wednesday.'

'Night temptress Barmaid,' he laughed into the cold air.

Sky walked back, very pleased with herself, she was almost home when it occurred to her that her bottom would be very red, and what would Rob or Lily say? She had to hope they let her go to bed unmolested, and it would be fine in the morning.