Skybound Desires Ch. 05

Story Info
Kit gets her appetizer while showering with her Mr. Mister.
1.7k words
4.88
1.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Shower Time! Kit's Appetizer

Enjoying the oysters and wine, Kit and her Mister talk about their evening ahead.

"I noticed the lace face mask. I thought that we had talked about that already."

He says matter-a-factually.

"Yes, we did. However, I'm still not sure that I want you to fully see my eyes when we had negotiated our possible play scenarios for tonight."

She replies. His eyes are looking directly at her, and he nods slightly in acknowledgment of her thoughts. He contemplates her words as he prepares another oyster with lemon, horseradish, and cocktail sauce. He looks back up at her, eyes twinkle with mischief and says,

"I understand. I appreciate that you are sharing your thoughts and feelings with me. And I will accept and abide by your wish to wear the face mask. Since we are renegotiating our play scenarios, then will you agree to allow me the latitude to change a couple of the details for the play scenarios at my discretion?"

His question catches her a bit off-guard, and she pauses eating for a moment. She frowns slightly; he's unpredictable yet trustworthy.

"Why would he think that I wouldn't allow him to do this?"

She thinks to herself.

"I love that he is unpredictable at times."

She meets his gaze and agrees to his request with a simple "Yes." He smiles back at her, then sucks the oyster off its shell into his mouth.

They polish off the appetizer of oysters quickly, both clearly pleased by this new twist in their plans for tonight. He stands up, clears the small table of plates, utensils and the tray of oysters, and places everything except the wine bottle and glasses back onto the cart.

"Time for a shower, My Kitten. Will you turn on the water?"

Her Mister says as he wheels the cart out of the bedroom. How it thrills her to hear those words from his lips! She finishes her glass of wine and walks towards the bathroom. She hears the suite door open, the cart clatters as he pushes it into the hallway, the door closes again, and the soft click of the deadlock as it engages.

Kit enters the bathroom, goes over to the shower stall, turns on the water and adjusts the temperature. As she is pulling out the towels, he walks in. He has already loosened his tie and unbuttoned his sleeve cuffs on his shirt. She stops him by placing her right hand onto his chest.

"Please, allow me to undress you?"

She says, eyes pleading. He blushes slightly, then leans forward and kisses her gently on the lips in reply. She begins to undress him as the water heats up.

Kit removes his tie, unbuttons his shirt, and pulls it out from his waistband. She removes it, throwing it into the bedroom and onto the floor. She wets her lips lightly while running her hands down the front of him. Feeling his abs through his undershirt, tingles spark in her hands. Smiling slightly, she relishes in the sensation that now seems burnt into them.

She unbuckles his belt, smiling brightly as she feels his cock hardening in anticipation. Removes it and hangs it over the hook behind the bathroom door. Next, she pulls his undershirt over his head. Her fingertips trace down the contours of his abs; his breathe hitches momentarily.

"Breathe, my darling Mister. Just breathe."

She whispers, calming him while he shudders under her touch. Her Mister stretches his arms overhead. A small moan escapes: her fingertips trace up his back.

"Mmmm..."

Kit then kneels, unlaces and removes his shoes, then removes his socks. Their eyes lock; steam rising from the shower stall. She reaches up, unzips his pants, hooks her fingers underneath the waistband of his boxer shorts and pants, and pulls them both down around his ankles. His cock falls forward, fully engorged, and erect.

She stares up into his eyes, then looks at his cock again as he steps out of his clothes, fully naked in front of her. His cock is 6-7 inches in length and a wonderful full girth of 1-1 1/4 inches. Circumcised and veiny, its head is large and bulbous with a wonderfully full girthy shaft. His scrotum hangs heavy, just begging to be sucked into her warm mouth. Now fully naked, her eyes greedily roam over his body.

His abs are defined, his body shows good musculature, and his forearms, biceps, triceps, shoulders, chest, legs, and calves sculpted from hard physical workouts. Still kneeling in front of him, she looks back up into his eyes, silently begging him to allow her to worship his cock. He smiles, then winks.

"The water looks just right. Let's get in and enjoy its warmth together."

She pouts slightly, stands up, and joins him in the shower after he removes her collar.

A hot soothing temperature, just enough to steam up the shower's glass enclosure, he immediately ducks underneath the spray and water streams down his body. She slips behind him, grabs a washcloth and the body soap, squirts some soap onto the washcloth, and begins to soap his body.

Beginning in the front and paying close attention, she works her way downward. When at his feet, she places her free hand on his waist and turns him around. Standing up, she scrubs his shoulders and back with the soapy washcloth. She squats down and soaps his butt, hamstrings, and calves, scrubbing downward to his feet again. Standing again, she squirts some more soap into her hands, reaches one hand around and begins to clean his cock while her other hand reaches between his legs and underneath, soaping and massaging his scrotum and perineum then back towards his anus.

He groans softly as her hand strokes his stiff shaft, her fingers teasing his head while her hand slides slowly up and down its length. Releasing his head, her hand moves downward again, massages, and teases his scrotum. He squirms slightly under her attention, tilts his head backwards, seeking her lips. They lightly French kiss while she continues to stroke his cock and tease his balls. She strokes and teases him for several long minutes, smiling as he groans and grabs at her body.

Changing her strategy, she gently pushes him up against the shower's wall, spreads his legs for better access, then bends his cock gently downward with one hand while massaging the area between his scrotum and anus with her other. His groans grow louder and his hands, now pressed against the wall, curl under his effort not to ejaculate. His legs and calves clench and flex under his effort to delay the inevitable outcome of her worship.

His cock, now rinsed clean by the water, twitches in her hand. She ducks her head between his legs and fully encapsulates his delicious cock with her mouth. Her tongue teases its tips mercilessly as her mouth forms a slight suction. Her head bobs up and down its length as she savors the taste of his cock in her mouth. His legs tremble and he moans, nearing his climax.

Her hand grips his cock at its base just underneath his scrotum. She smiles, hearing his pleasure. She loves this! Knowing that her touch, her mouth brings him such pleasure. She teases the tip of his cock again with her tongue and her lips, sucking him as she tastes his pre-cum. His breathing grows labored, and his face is flushed with his effort not to cum yet.

"Oh, OOOHH, My Kitten!"

He cries softly.

"I'm going to CUM!"

His legs tremble violently, struggling to stand. She gently presses the base of his cock with her thumb, denying him his climax. He groans and bucks. She continues to milk him, edging him towards orgasm, then denying him. She repeats this process a couple more times, heady with his reaction to her control over him.

She brings him towards his climax again, only this time, milks his cock with firm, steady strokes. He bucks wildly, his body tenses.

"OH fuck, FUCK! I'm... I'm going to... Oh god! I'm going to CUM!!

He gasps out, vainly trying to control his breathing.

Warm, strong streams fill her mouth. Her hand holds the base of his cock firmly, while she steadies him with the other. He moans loudly, his body jerking, his cock pulsating. She milks him with her mouth, tongue, and lips, savoring the taste of him before swallowing his first offering.

She slows her strokes along the shaft of his cock, releases him from her mouth, licks along the sides of his shaft, then teases his tip with her tongue. His breathing almost returns to normal before she strokes him again with steady, firm movements while sucking and licking his tip with her tongue. On the verge of another climax, he moans and tenses. This time she doesn't deny him.

He groans loudly as his legs strain to remain upright. He growls deeply. His cock pulsates, releasing another warm load into her wanton mouth. She gratefully swallows his second offering to her. She slows down once again, cleaning his cock with her mouth while continuing to grip the base of cock with her one hand.

God! How she loves his strength, stamina, and control!

She torments him one last time, pushing him quickly to the edge again. This time, she presses the underside of his cock, denying him once more of his release. He groans at her denial, her control, her torment. She smiles and looks upward. His face is flushed, his eyes pleading. She takes him once more with her mouth and deep into her throat. Her hand releases the base of his cock and massages the area between his scrotum and anus. He moans again loudly, his body jerks. Her efforts are rewarded with another offering as she sucks and swallows his third orgasm. His legs almost buckle under the strain of this last orgasm.

She supports him while aftershocks send tremors throughout his body. He leans back against the shower's tiled wall, bracing himself. She cleans his shaft with her tongue and mouth, then moves downward and takes his balls one by one into her mouth. Kitten sucks and licks his scrotum. His quiet moans of pleasure are muffled by the shower as wisps of steam rises around them while she finishes her cleaning of his sex.