Skybound Desires Ch. 06

Story Info
After showering, Kitten and her Mister enjoys dinner.
1.5k words
4.43
1.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Gifts and Room Service

Her Mister's cock softens though it's still erect and sensitive as she cleans him with her mouth. The hot water from the shower head streams down his body, over his cock and into her mouth. He twitches reflexively as she licks and sucks his tip clean. His knees have partially buckled and he's braced himself against the wall. He looks down at her, his breathing still slightly labored, smiles then laughs softly.

"My Kitten, I wasn't expecting such a thorough cleaning!"

He exclaims. She smiles broadly up at him, stands up into his waiting arms, and buries her face into his chest. He turns them both around and into the stream of the shower's hot water. It cascades over them as they hug, cuddling together in its warmth. He nudges her gently with his chin, seeking her lips. They kiss gently, then fall into another series of deep passionate wet French kisses.

He releases her, bends, picks up the washcloth and squirts a dollop of soap into it. He methodically and thoroughly cleans her body from top to bottom. He makes sure not to miss an inch of her body. Her sex is throbbing, wanting more attention. She wants him to rub and finger her, yet she knows he's still recovering from her cock worship. He wrings the excess soap and water out of the washcloth, then they both rinse off together. As he turns off the water, she steps out of the shower, grabs one of the large fluffy white towels, and begins to dry off. She watches him as he steps out of the shower.

"Wow, he is a handsome man!"

She thinks to herself.

"How I got this lucky to spend time with him is nothing short of a miracle!"

She contemplates, still watching him as he begins to dry his body. She wraps the towel around herself, tucking it in the corner underneath her armpit to secure it. As he finishes drying his hair, she steps boldly up to him and assaults him with her mouth. Caught off guard, he steps back a couple steps before regaining his balance, then returns her assault with his mouth.

They kiss hungrily, passionately for a few minutes before coming up for air.

"My Kitten needs her collar back on her."

He says, smiling with his eyes. He picks up her collar and buckles it around her neck. She thrills at his touch, and her heart is elated by this gift to her.

"May we order some dinner now?"

She asks.

"I'm still hungry, though the oysters were delicious!"

She says.

"Absolutely My Kitten! I can eat a good dinner after that shower of ours."

He responds, smiling. As she walks out of the bathroom, she collects his clothes, straightens them as best possible, folds and hangs them in the closet. While she is doing this, he picks up her dress and collects her stockings and bra. He stands close behind her, reaches into the closet over her shoulder, and selects a hanger. He slips her dress over the hanger and places it into the closet.

"Your dress looks fabulous on you! When I first saw you in the lobby, I practically drooled all over myself."

He says. She smiles knowingly, thinking that's just what she wanted his reaction to be. His arm brushes lightly against her bare shoulder and goosebumps erupt over her body.

"Are you cold, My Kitten?"

He says as she slightly shivers.

"No. I'd like to get into something more comfortable though."

"I think I can help you with that."

He says with a devilish grin. He walks over to the bed's foot bench where their suitcases are and rummages through his suitcase. He produces a small, wrapped parcel, walks back to her, and hands it to her.

"Another small gift AND a surprise!"

He says, winking. She is delightfully surprised and a bit confounded too!

"Does he know that I bought him a gift too!"

She thinks. She sits down in the nearby chair and unwraps the parcel. Inside is purple lace.

A mask or article of clothing?

She guesses. She pulls the lace out and unfolds it.

Purple lace lingerie?

He interrupts her internal musings and says,

"It's a crotchless lace romper. I'm pretty sure it's the right size."

She looks at him with delight, grinning widely.

"Oooh, I've got to put this on now!"

She says excitedly, jumping up. Her towel falls to the floor into a small heap at her feet.

Naked, in full view of her Mister, she slips into the romper. The lace is soft on her skin and feels good. She steps over the mirror above the dresser.

"He's right! It is the right size. And I look good, sexy, downright sinful in it too!"

She pings up and down excitedly before running back to him, knocking him back into the bed. She straddles him, kissing his face while he laughs.

"Guess you like it!"

He says between his chuckles.

"YEESS! I more than like it. I love it! But I love you more!"

She squeals with delight. They kiss, laugh and hug, rolling to and fro on the bed, enjoying their embrace.

They decide to order more room service, a proper dinner this time. While they wait for their dinner to arrive, she goes over her suitcase and pulls out a medium-side rectangular gift-wrapped box.

"I bought you a gift as well."

She says, eyes sparkling, and hands it to him.

"It looks like a shirt box."

He mentally muses. He pops it open and pulls back the tissue paper that wraps the gift. Inside is a pair of black silk lounge pants. Pulling the pants out of the box, he inspects them: they have a wide, comfortable looking waistband with drawstrings, a button-down fly, and pockets on before sides. He stands up and before he can undo the towel, she steps up and says,

"Please let me?"

He nods and she slips her fingertips underneath the top of the towel. He gasps slightly at her touch, still sensitive from her worship in the shower. She smiles, and undoes the towel, letting it fall to his feet.

"Hmm, he's already semi-hard at my slightest touch!"

She steps back as he dons the lounge pants. They fit nicely, not tight, snug in the right places, and the hems of the pant legs fall right at his ankles. She eyes him with lust.

"God, he is such great eye candy!"

She says to herself. He looks at himself in the mirrors, nods his satisfaction at the fit of the pants, and turns around towards her.

"Well??"

He asks.

"Are you just going to stand there, biting your lip and eye fucking me!?"

He jokes, grinning broadly.

"Yes! And no."

She replies.

"I'd strip you naked and have my naughty way with you again. BUT room service and dinner will be here soon, so I'll have to wait."

She says. They both laugh and smile at each other.

"The pants are wonderful, My Kitten!"

He says, thanking her for his gift. He looks directly into her eyes and says,

"I love you more too!"

* * * * *

KNOCK! KNOCK!

The room service valet interrupts their kiss. They part, scramble to the closet, and throw on the soft, waffle weave cotton robes that the hotel provides. She ties the robe closed, leaving only her bare shaved legs exposed and walks after him into the living room.

He has already tied his robe closed and is opening the door for the valet. The room service attendant wheels a large cart into the living room and over the small dining table.

She proceeds to set the table with dishes, utensils, and glasses, then sets out their dinner. The attendant sets an ice bucket with another bottle of white wine in it off to the side of the table. She asks if she should open and pour the wine.

Her Mister tells her to go ahead while he pulls out a chair for Kit and seats her. The valet pours a small amount into a glass and offers it to Her Mister. He swirls, sniffs it, then tastes the wine. He nods his approval. The valet pours more into his glass then pours her full glass.

Her Mister sits and the valet pulls off the lids of their plates. A small cloud of steam puffs into the air and she presents each dinner selection.

She asks Mr. Mister if there is anything else that they'd like. He looks at His Kitten, then shakes his head. He thanks the attendant but before she leaves the suite, says to Her Mister,

"My name is Lizza. If you need anything else, please call me."

She smiles knowingly at Her Mister and leaves. After the door closes behind Lizza, His Kitten clears her throat,

"Ahem! What is that all about?"

She asks, teasingly.

"I'm a bit confused and amazed too. I don't really know. I've never met her, the attendant, before."

He replies.

"Guess we have something to talk about while we eat?"

He says, picking his glass.

"Here's to tonight's possibilities!"

He toasts. They clink their glasses lightly in salute, drink, then chuckle to themselves.

"What a fortuitous and amazing evening so far!"

She thinks as she tastes her first bite of her dinner.