Skybound Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Kit's Mister presents her with a special gift.
1.3k words
4.44
1.7k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Kit's Collar

Still tied to the bedposts, Kit hears him unlock and open the door. Muffled voices and the clatter of the room service cart emanate from the small foyer and living room. The bedroom door is wide open, and part of the bedroom is visible from the living room. A brief thought flashes across her mind and sparks a brief, intense moment of trepidation.

"What if the room service attendant sees me, tied to the bed, spread, half-naked and glistening wet from my orgasm!!"

She thinks. A brief intense mix of embarrassment and excitement rushes through her mind as her heart beats faster.

"Oh, dear God! I'm getting wet from the thought of it!"

She says to herself. She tests her bonds again. Unyielding.

A cart clatters softly again in the direction of the small foyer.

"No, thank you. I've got it. No, I don't need anything else. Again, thank you!"

Her Mister's distinct, yet slightly muffled voice follows a distanced thunk! as he closes the door and a soft click of the deadbolt being thrown.

A small wave of relief washes over her as she realizes that he brought the cart into the suite while the room service attendant remained at the door. She lifts her head up, looking towards the bedroom door, and calls out,

"It's going to be difficult to eat oysters in my present predicament!"

Several brief moments of silence pass by with the occasional splatter of random raindrops hitting the windows. Her Mister appears midway in the door. He leans against the frame, looking at her with lust-filled eyes.

"Yes, I'd thought about that as I walked towards the door. However, you look so stunning, and I'm thinking that I might enjoy the view while enjoying a couple oysters."

He replies, a smile in the corner of his eyes.

"But NOW I'm hungry too!"

She protests in her best kitten voice. He chuckles and walks towards the bed.

"Yes, my Kitten. I'm sure that you are a bit peckish after that. And my thirst has been quenched for now. What a wonderful amuse-bouche you are!"

He says as he glides his fingertips across the insides of her thighs and watches as she squirms. His fingertips move upward, barely grazing her labia, upwards towards her stomach, along the sides, underneath her armpits, over her triceps, and up towards her neck. She squirms more, giggling, and protests again,

"Oooh, you know how ticklish I am. Especially after an orgasm!"

He leans forward. Smothers her protest and giggles with a kiss. Releasing her mouth, he reaches up and frees her wrists from the constraints. She sits up, pulls him towards her with both hands, and they embrace again in another heated French kiss. He disengages and begins to stand up. As he does, she reaches to free her ankles only to be reprimanded with a light wrap on the back of her hands.

"Not YET, my Kitten!"

He growls.

"I have a small present for you. I don't want you running away from me."

She frowns slightly, although excited by his words. She leans back onto her hands and watches him as he moves towards his suitcase. He reaches inside, pulls out a small black velvet bag with pull strings, walks back over the side of the bed and sits down next to her. She looks at him with anticipation and wonder.

"Is that what I think it is!"

She says to herself. She feels her arousal and heat building deep in her sex again. Butterflies flitter in her stomach. He pulls out a beautiful soft black custom-made leather collar with a highly polished stainless-steel D-ring in the front. It is embossed with letters spelling "His Kitten" framed with small hearts along its sides.

She claps her hands quickly, smiles broadly and in a semi-squeal of excitement and happiness,

"Oooh my dear Mister! Really! For me?"

He returns her smile with his own.

"Yes, of course!"

He looks into her eyes,

"Will you be "My Kitten?"

She kisses him quickly.

"Yes! Absolutely... definitely... YES!"

She replies before kissing him again.

She sits back up and pulls back her hair to the side. He puts the collar around her neck and tightens it slightly,

"Is this too tight?"

While looking at her.

"No, it's perfect."

She replies as she touches it.

"Swallow a couple times just to be sure."

Kit complies, swallows, then nods her approval. He buckles the collar on the back, gently lifts her chin up, and inspects her. It fits perfectly around her neck. He smiles and then clips a thin black leather leash to the D-ring. He stands up,

"Now you can release your ankles, my Kitten."

She quickly undoes her ankle restraints and stands up in front of him.

"I don't want you running away from me."

He says in a husky voice. Holding the leash in his hand, he pulls her into his arms. He drops his head to her chest. His lips smother her left nipple. Her head lolls back slightly as she moans softly. He grabs and massages her right nipple and breast as he sucks and teases her with his mouth and tongue.

"Oooh God! That feels sooo good, my Mister!"

Groaning, her head drops backward more and her calves flex. He holds her tightly on her tiptoes while he ravages her nipples one at a time. His one hand massages and kneads while he alternates between the left and right breast, sucking, teasing, and pinching. His other hand grips her ass cheek, lifting her slightly. She gasps and runs her hands through his hair as he pleasures her breasts and nipples.

All too soon, Kit feels her second orgasm building incredibly fast. Her legs begin to tremble. She squirms as he holds her up. Her right leg lifts slightly, her head throws back all the way,

"OOOHHH GOD! My Mister!"

She cries out and releases again - harder this time. He holds her upright as her left leg buckles and her body quakes. He places her gently onto the bed and she falls to her side as the aftershocks of this orgasm continue.

As Kit recovers, he walks into the bathroom and grabs a large fluffy white towel. Fortunately, the floor is gray-brown granite tile. He cleans up, smiling,

"I'm glad that you enjoy my present, My Kitten!"

Her Mister picks up the leash again and secures it around the bottom bedpost and instructs her,

"STAY!"

He walks out of the bedroom and retrieves the room service cart. Kit rolls up, swinging her legs off the side of the bed while the small, delicious tremors subside. Her eyes follow him as he wheels the small room service cart into the bedroom and parks it next to the small table with two chairs that are tucked nicely next to the bedroom's large window.

The view from this window looks out over the city below. It's only then that she realizes the window's curtains are still drawn back and the view inside is unimpeded from anyone's eyes in the other surrounding buildings!

Distracted by this sudden realization and by this evening's chain of events so far, she slowly becomes aware that he is looking at her quizzically with a mixture of amusement and puzzlement. He has the leash in his hand and repeats,

"Join me?"

While motioning slightly with his head towards the chairs and table. Kit blushes slightly,

"Absolutely!"

And walks toward him. He pulls a chair out for her, motions,

"Sit."

She sits down as he ties off the leash around the arm of his chair, sets two glasses on the table, and pours the white wine. He then sets the rest of the table - small fine white porcelain plates, utensils, cloth napkins, and the tray of oysters, lemons, horseradish, and cocktail sauce on an ice bed onto the table.

Her Mister leans forward, looking into her eyes, and practically assaults her with a deep passionate kiss. Releasing her, he sits down, smiles at her, unfolds his napkin,

"Bon appetit, My Kitten!"

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! Your feedback is what inspires me to keep writing.