Skydiver Sue: Hot Tub Fuck

Story Info
It's a wonderful world.
3k words
2.73
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happipat
happipat
25 Followers

After our last adventure (see Skydiver Sue: Sue fucks a co-worker) just last Friday night, Sue was surprisingly chatty, by text, that is..

"Did you enjoy last night?" She asked me, sometime on Wednesday.

"Sure, you were fun. I liked you teasing poor Fred when you were in the bath."

It always pays to pay her compliments, any compliment, it doesn't matter.

"But, did you enjoy watching Fred fuck me?"

Before I could answer:

"Of course you did. That's why you enjoyed watching your wifey fuck all those guys for years.

"You get off watching those willies slide into my tight little pussy, don't you?"

I had a meet and greet date that night, so I let it slide.

Surprisingly, she let me let it slide.

"So I suppose you want to do that again, sometime?" Sue asked in a text next day, Thursday.

I thought about that for most of the day, and eventually replied, "Just the two of us would be nice."

"That's a bit rich, coming from you," she quickly wrote back.

She had a point, I know.

"It's your fault I'm getting to like more than one willy to choose from. So do you want to do that again, or not?"

I paused, thinking...

After all, it really wasn't my fault. It was just a slip-up on my part that even alerted her to my swinging past when, early in our online communication, before we had even met, she had asked to see my private pics on the dating site we both used at the time.

I warned her it was just a couple of dick pics and she said, fine, she'll reciprocate in kind.

That wasn't what I meant, but, hey, I'll take it!

Unfortunately, I'd forgotten that one pic with two naked, smiling ladies kneeling at my feet, looking up at me, running their tongues over my erect shaft. My balls were scrunched up, as though ready to ejaculate and spray semen over their faces and hair.

But, to my great surprise and relief, it didn't put her off, and next text was a pic of her relaxing in her bath, followed, soon after by an explicit close up of her pussy. She was fit and slim with nice sized breasts and lovely nipples that always seemed erect.

"Is one of those women your wife?" she had then asked.

I had to reply in the affirmative, and she never really let go of that revelation, that I and my (now ex) wife were swingers.

For example, when we were together in her bath one day, Sue asked if I'd like to take her to a swingers' club. I said only if she really wanted to go, otherwise I wasn't especially keen. After all, it had come to generate some unwelcome tension in my former marital relationship,

But she pestered until I said I'd take her, just for her to take a peek at the lifestyle.

"You realise, if you take me, I might accidentally fall on another man's willy."

She correctly guessed that would excite me, and it was completely typical of her to try to reverse the situation, to make it appear my doing, not hers.

But I remained calm and simply said,:

"Only one? Well, tell me when you want to go," and left it at that.

But very shortly, she chortled and pointed at my growing cock peeking above the water level as evidence that, yes, her suggested scenario excited me.

For me, though, it really wasn't all that simple. My feelings towards her had grown, and I truly just wanted her to myself.

It's not my fault if my body betrays me.

Anyway, she never did choose a night, although she often mentioned, disparagingly, my swinging past in casual conversations, even to her friends.

But back to Thursday and that question: Do I want to do it again?

I confess I didn't know how to reply, so I didn't. Truth is, I was torn. Time had moved on and she had finally, enthusiastically, embraced a degree of sexual freedom, albeit strictly on her terms.

But, to be brutally honest, each time she took another man's penis into into her lovely mouth or her captivating vagina, I winced inside, just a little.

This was a new and discomfiting feeling, for me. I think she knew that and enjoyed turning the screws, so to speak.

Yes, she was a mean one, alright!

She was everything I could want in a woman, from her hair to her toes, but she had a mean streak the apocryphal mile wide.

Friday came, and a message from Sue pinged its way into my phone a little after midday.

"Do you want a soak in a hot tub later? Maggie has just got one and said we can use it this evening."

"OK"

"They won't be there. It'll just be us and she said it's very private."

"OK."

"Pick me up at 6 sharp."

"OK."

"Stop saying OK."

"OK."

"Shower first."

"Yes, Miss."

"Good boy."

So things were looking good for a one on one with my sexy Sue.

But you and I both know that won't be the way it pans out, don't we?

I duly picked Sue up, she dressed in her usual jeans and a nice sweater. Much the same as myself. A little bounce under her sweater as she walked to the car made me think she was sans bra. Very nice.

After a short trip though some local streets, we arrived at the house and entered through the side gate, which had been left unlocked for us, and the hot tub was right there, sunk into the ground, flush with the lawn. A very classy set up, I observed.

After removing the cover, we stripped and hopped straight in. As I suspected, Sue wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits looked gorgeous, and her nipples were fully erect in the coolish evening air. She had brought a couple of towels, thankfully, as I forgot. Night had fallen, just, but there was plenty of reflected street lighting.

Sue was happy relaxing in the warm water, and I knew better than to make any advances. I always let her make the first move. Better that than be slapped away!

Then her phone dinged. She quickly shook the excess water from her hands and picked it up.

She looked at her message, chuckled, and said, "Oh shit."

In response to my raised eyebrow, she added, "It's Paul, he messaged yesterday that he was visiting and he'd pop in sometime to touch up my rose."

This was the rose tattooed on her front, near her right hip, very low. So low if the didn't keep that area hairless, it would be partly obscured by her pubic hair. It had looked good but was ageing now and the red and green colours were visibly fading.

Her tattooist, Paul, had moved to another city, but evidently was back in town, visiting.

She paused, then continued, "He didn't say when and I forgot about him."

"Now he's on my bloody doorstep. I don't know why he didn't tell me he was coming over tonight."

She sighed and stared at her phone, deep in thought, eventually tapping out a reply.

Quickly, her phone dinged for new incoming.

"OK," she said, matter-of-factly, "He's coming over here. No need for us to cut our soak short."

She saw me looking at her somewhat pensively.

Laughing at me, she asked, "Are you worried about missing out?"

I didn't know how I could reply to that without getting an earful, either way.

As always, Sue filled the silence by going on the offensive.

"Or is it that I'm naked?"

She didn't wait for an answer.

Shaking her head at that thought, she said, firmly, "Well, don't be fucking stupid, think about it, he did the tattoo. And he does great massages. He's seen it all before. All."

Given the proximity to her labia of the stalk of her rose tattoo, I suppose she was right.

I couldn't help wondering if they'd fucked, since he'd "seen it all."

She smiled her coy smile, told me to sit up on the edge of the pool, moved to between my legs and proceeded to give me oral.

My dick quickly responded and I forgot all about tormenting myself over whether Paul had fucked her or not, or how many times, if any.

The rattle as the gate was unlatched and opened gave us both a start, and I made to pull away. But Sue wrapped her arms around my buttocks and kept right on bobbing her head as Paul, brown skinned, big and beefy, entered the yard.

She made sure he got a good look at her oral skills before lifting her mouth long enough to say, "Well, don't just stand there gawking! Get in!"

She never was one was for small talk.

Paul and I nodded to each other, and he stripped. As his penis flopped into view, it was already stiffening. I could't blame him for that!

Sue tapped the pool surround with her tiny left hand, indicating he should sit close to me.

As he moved into position, she lifted her mouth from my penis, moved to position herself between us two men and immediately took Paul's very long, very fat, member into her mouth, while stroking mine with her spare hand.

It didn't take much before Paul fully hardened. Then she turned her oral skills on me for a couple of more minutes, before returning to Paul. In this way, she happily swapped from one to the other, keeping us both to attention.

A few minutes later, she released both of us and announced, "I need cock."

Sue climbed out of the pool, laid a towel out on the lawn and said, "You first, Pat. You can stretch me so I can fit Paul more easily."

"Gee, thanks," I replied, a little testily, but quickly obliged before she changed her mind.

Sue's little pussy was so hot and wet it was all I could do to keep from coming almost immediately. I settled into a rhythm, forgetting about Paul and enjoying the moment.

But there's no such thing as settling into a rhythm when Sue's around.

In a stage whisper, she murmured a stream of her version of sweet nothings as I tried not to cum too quickly.

"Good boy."

"Pump this little pussy."

"Paul's so big I really do need to be stretched for his monster."

"Are you going to enjoy watching him stretch me?"

"Watch my eyes when he slides it in."

"Fuck me harder, Pat. Hard as you can."

"You're going to eat his cum out of me when he finishes, aren't you?"

"Do you want me to stand after so his come dribbles down my thighs?"

"Ooo, yes you do. I can feel you coming."

"That's it, cum for me now."

I did, with more spurts than usual, slamming into her pussy, looking into her eyes while she giggled with pride at her ability to excite her desired response from me.

"Good boy. Oh yes! Fuck me hard!"

I collapsed on top of her, my chest heaving.

"For fuck's sake," I puffed, "why did you make me cum so quick?"

I already knew her answer.

"I love it when a man cums quick. It means I'm sexy."

As if there was any doubt.

Never one to stay still for long, she soon eased me off her prone body. I lay on my back and she squatted over my face, dribbling my own semen over my face and into my willing mouth.

"Suck it out, Pat. Suck your cum all out of that pussy you love. You do love my pussy, don't you, Pat?

There was no doubting that. The problem I faced was convincing her that I loved her, not just her tits and pussy.

She moved off my face, lay back on the towel and beckoned to Paul, who had kept his erection while watching the fun. I sat up; now it was my turn to enjoy the show.

He towered over Sue's tiny form as she pulled her knees up to her breasts, as wide apart as she could manage, while he lined up his huge erection to enter the pussy I so love.

I did as Sue had commanded, and watched her eyes as they popped wide open just taking the first inch, wincing a little as he went deeper, then turning her face to study mine as he thrust in as much as she could physically take.

And another little part of me died.

"You like that, Pat? You like watching his monster stretching my cunt?"

She never used that word, and it was her way of telling my how utterly wanton and depraved she was feeling in that moment.

Meanwhile, Paul was panting above her, "You're still as tight as ever, you dirty lil' bitch. Fucking tight. Has no-one fucked you since I left town?"

Sue giggled at that, her hands gripping his waist as he fucked her into the ground.

"Sorry," she said, looking at me with her widest grin, "I forgot to tell you about that."

Then her face screwed up in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he hammered her hard, building to his climax. She could certainly take a hard fuck, as I had found out.

His back arched for one final thrust. Wrapping her legs around Paul's waist, Sue placed a hand over her own mouth to throttle her scream. I could see Paul's semen bursting out from her flooded pussy, and dribbling down between her buttocks to her cute little butthole.

They both lay panting until Paul withdrew his cock with a loud plop.

Sue immediately turned to me, still panting, and instructed me to lick her out.

I slurped and sucked loudly. This seemed to excite her, tonight.

"Suck his cum out, Pat. All of it. Let it dribble down your chin. Rub it all over my thighs with your chin. Aah, that's it, good boy. Good boy."

I began to work her clitoris with my tongue, expecting to bring her to orgasm, as was our general routine.

But she stopped me, saying we should go before her friend returns home.

We all entered the pool for a final quick soak before getting dressed, replacing the pool cover and exiting through the gate.

As we approached the cars, Sue told me I could go home now; Paul would take her back to her place.

Of course, she saw the look of annoyance flash across my face.

"Oh come on," she responded, a little exasperated, "Don't be so greedy. You've had lots of fun and Paul and I need to nut out what to do to the tattoo."

And she pecked my cheek and pushed me towards my car.

As I drove away, it dawned on me that she hadn't had her usual orgasm.

Shit. Work on her tattoo, my arse!

Bitch.

Seething as I waited at a set traffic lights, I finally, truly appreciated why my shrink described our relationship, such as it was, "A crime scene waiting to happen."

Looking through the windshield, but not seeing, I imagined that she would, once they were through her front door, point him to her couch, the couch on which my own semen had left many deposits, and serve him a glass of cider (her go-to drink, always).

Then she would disappear for a few minutes, returning, probably, wearing just the tantalisingly sheer, black kimono that I purchased for her (smallest possible size).

She loved that little item and the way one gentle tug on the tie allowed it to fall completely open, exposing her perfect breasts and completely smooth labia, with a hint of clitoris often peeking through her perfect outer lips.

But first, she would stand in front of him, kimono falling open, flicking her sensitive clitoris until a sharp eyed observer would see her pea size, shiny, orgasm inducing, glans pop out, tempting him to strike out with the tip of his tongue.

We all did and she was always ready for it.

I imagined her gently pushing his head out of the reach of his tongue, saying, "Tut tut, no touching, yet," before she knelt to free his 8' penis, already erect, and slide his enormous, purplish head into her eager mouth for the second time that evening.

She would simply love another opportunity to practice her oral sex skills on his giant cock, treating like a lollipop as she ran her tongue up and down his dead straight, outstanding shaft.

Still insisting on no touching, she would turn, push his legs together and back up to lower her tight little vagina onto his penis.

Her preference would be to get him to ejaculate yet more semen, thus making her feel sexy and desired, so she would perform squats, bouncing up and down at increasing speed until no normal penis can do anything other than deliver his seed.

Then the bitch would get him to change places and get between her knees to bring her to orgasm with his tongue and two fingers, index and middle.

She would lay back and close her eyes, relying on her body to send hime signals, indicating the intensity of her pleasure.

Once her thighs and tummy muscle began to twitch, he would intensify his movements, maybe even suck her clitoris between his lips, which often finished her off, so pleasurable it is, for her.

When she came, her natural inclination is to flee the intense pleasure before it became positively painful, pushing way his head and sliding her arse to the back of the couch.

At this moment, I hoped he did as I would, which is to grasp her by her thighs and impale her bang her hard until her orgasmic spasms dwindled and she was still.

That was the ideal time to pull out after a job well done.

If offered, she would happily suck and stroke his cock until he either ejaculated, once more, or he cried, enough.

Behind me, a horn tooted, alerting me that it was time to go.

But go where?

Ah, fuck it.

I made a split-second decision and altered course for a local brothel (legal in New Zealand) where a beautiful little Asian hooker with a tight, tight pussy would be guaranteed to be waiting for me, eager to please.

I always kept $200 secreted in the glove compartment for just such emergencies.

It's a wonderful world.

happipat
happipat
25 Followers