All Comments on 'Skye was Her Limit Ch. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So Erotic!

5 star lesbian eroticism and adventure. I love how Skye and Britt's relationship has grown. I cannot wait for chapter 3 by Skye_sub.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Very arousing! Well done! I wanted to be the cameraman recording your trysts for posterity! We'd package it for sale and own the porn market!

Sean is an idiot! Rather than complaining about you leaving, Britt, he should have been begging you to let him accompany you! I would have! You would, of course, have refused but would have agreed I'm sure to recount the lurid details of your time with Skye! His pleading could have been the start of convincing you to encourage Skye to join you two for an FFM!

Well done as usual, and I grant you the much desired and very well deserved five-stars rating! Sorry to limit it to 5, but that's all they allow.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Chapter 2!

I totally enjoyed this one, thank you for sharing it with us!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 5 years ago
Arousing spirited Sapphic Adventures!

Five stars again! Not only horny and hot lesbianism, but two lusty lesbians on the lamb and on the loose? Love the trajectory of this story! More please.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 5 years ago

Absolutely amazing! The writing & dialogue are sheer perfection. The sex is riveting & & incredibly well written. The character development is astonishing. This is art at its finest.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 5 years ago
The New and Improved...

...Brittni4U. Maybe not all that new, but your story-telling skills improve with every attempt. Your explicit sex is still great, but the artistry grows and refines itself with every submission. Perhaps the best part of this saga is the emotional passion that each has for the other that goes beyond the physical lust. You show it without emphasizing it, and that is what good writing is all about. Five stars, of course, and a private message as well.

redkissyredkissyalmost 5 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Another great chapter I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Such a great beginning to another awesome story. So erotic and intense. You and Skye are really fun and sweet together. I like the way you flirt with each other. The part where you gave Skye a massage was so hot! The final scene really took me by surprise. I liked how you shot one of the creeps in the leg and saved Skye LOL. I especially liked this scene: "During the course of my administrations, I could feel myself getting just as wet as her shoulders. I was savoring the feeling of her smooth skin encasing muscle as I worked her shoulders over before sliding my greasy hands around and onto her boobs. Sighing, she leaned back with her hair resting on my chest and I rubbed her silky smooth breasts. The warm oil felt like melted butter which made it easier to tweak her erect nipples. I used my palms to encircle the outside before coming up under her magnificent tits, cupping and feeling their delicious weight in my hands. 

By now, my pussy juices were flowing and starting to smear on the top of her ass. I clutched her from behind and kissed her greasy shoulders for a minute before telling her to lie down on her stomach. She was hesitant and in a rare moment of vulnerability she stated blatantly, "I don't like my ass." 

I kissed her cheek and laughed, "You don't have to like it...I will like it for you." 

Skye reluctantly moved into position with a bit of a flop face-down on the bed, seemingly in resignation to make it known she was against this course of action. Once she was down, I proceeded to squirt the warm ointment all over her back and smooth ass. I rubbed and kneaded every inch. When my flat hand softly sliced between her butt cheeks, she jumped. Not being able to stop myself, I mischievously crooked my finger inwards and placed deliberate pressure on her tight asshole. She gasped out but before she knew what had happened, I moved on, purposely allowing my fingers to graze her smooth pussy. 

Sitting back on her thigh, I began to grind my clit on to it while I continuously rubbed her back. She would shift, flexing her leg muscles and I would grind more, spreading my juices along her skin. I wanted to drive her wild; make her feel the desperation that she made me feel. Abruptly, I halted and tugged her shoulder as a cue to roll off her stomach. When I had her turn over, I rested to my side and massaged her skin while she lay back as satisfied as a cat in a sunbeam."

So hot. Keep up the great work, you are very talented and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Great chapter, so hot and exciting, with a very.. satisfying conclusion. Really intense, with great characterization and attention to details. It made me so hard. You girls are badass; and kinky. I also really liked Skye swearing, as well as her explanation for that, and your comment about gun culture LOL. And you can never go wrong with shower sex. My favorite part was: "I stood and climbed onto the bed. With the expertise of a wrestler practicing a takedown move, she pinned me to my back with one of my knees up by my ear. Softly she kissed her way down. Stopping only to probe her tongue around my belly ring jewelry. She heightened the effect by rubbing one finger gently on my clit in time to her tongue's movement.

As she descended, I kept my leg back for easy entrance. She wasn't gentle as she dove right into my dripping slit and began to lick all around. Her unbridled enthusiasm was going to make me squirt and she knew it. Skye locked her lips onto my clit and sucked it like she was drinking through a straw. Her raw hunger and need to consume me seeming to possess her, as though she were starving.

I shrieked, "Oooooo! Ooooohhhhhhhh!" Before I let out a little stream of squirt. It was nothing too wet but it felt strong nonetheless.

She was not one to be outdone as she continued focusing on my clit until I growled out two more orgasms while grabbing a fist full of her hair. Her pussy eating skills were even better than I remembered. I shuddered while pounding my opposite fist onto the bed before clenching a hand full of sheet.

She stopped and peeked up over my crotch with a huge grin on her face. My juices were smeared on her lower lip making her look like pure sex."

So hot. Keep up the great work, Brittni. I enjoyed this story so much. You are the best!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
WOW!!

This ramped it up a notch. A really well told hot story. Love both characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
AAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

This is unreal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5142 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES