Skye was Her Limit Ch. 04

Story Info
Skye and Britt frame Sal and have threesome with stripper.
13.7k words
4.61
17.4k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,141 Followers

Author's Note:

This a collaboration between the amazing writer Skye_sub and me (Brittni4u). Chapter 1 was written by both of us in our own version, with me writing chapter 2 and Skye_Sub writing Chapter 3. I invite you to read the previous chapters as I feel you will enjoy them. I have to give full credit for this series to Skye who is not only one of the most talented and gifted writers I have ever read, she is as amazing in person. I also give her total credit with her input on the chapters I have written. Without her, this serious would have never started and would not be even half the quality it has become. All the credit for bringing it to life goes to her. I love you K and you are not only my partner, my heart, and my love...you are my soulmate.

Enjoy, everyone and thanks so much for all your support!

After an adrenaline fueled day, I was nestled in the bunk of Skye's semi-truck using her stomach as a pillow. In the depths of a thick foggy sleep characterized by restless dreams, Sal and his men were catching up; they were hunting us. As though on repeat, that nightmare replayed in my tormented mind throughout the night. The sound of my footsteps hitting the cold pavement, a rustle behind me, the heart stopping grasp of hands gripping me and tossing me to the ground. Just before my body jerked awake; the vision of Sal's greasy smirk covered my vision. Suddenly, through the haze of my dream world, calm overtook me and I awoke fresh in the memory of Skye and I's revelatory admission of love to one another. Feeling confident that this nightmare was not mine alone to face helped me overcome that haunting image. I took a deep sigh, flipped onto my back and closed my eyes to finish my rest.

With a jolt, I awoke abruptly for the second time in the night, however, it became clear almost immediately that the cause was much more pleasant. As one sleepy eye lazily opened, it took me a few seconds to comprehend what was occurring. I could feel Skye's gorgeous long thick black hair flowing all over my stomach, while her tongue sensually painted the wet folds between my legs. The soft warmth of her mouth, in addition to the precision of her cunnilingus skills had me soaking wet even before I had awaken. With a flip of her head, and a toss of her hair; she began to touch on a variety of sensitive nerves and all I could do was slowly exhale a moan, "Mmmmmmmm."

Squirming, I could no longer remain still. I shifted back and forth violently as though trying to clean the bunk with my back. Playing my body like an instrument, she had the precision of a trained musician as she performed techniques that one could have only read about in books. While flat on her stomach, she placed her hands up under my knees and pushed my legs back, tilting my pussy upward for her enjoyment.

Under my breath, I mumbled, "Oh God! That feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum... like... like now."

Skye sucked on my hanging outer labia lip like it was bubble gum, sending a euphoric sensation reverberating throughout my body. I lost it as she latched onto my clit and simultaneously inserted two fingers into my pussy just under her chin. Releasing a sustained grunt, my abdomen tensed tightly enough that I felt like my belly ring jewelry was going to snap in half. An intense climax was twitching my vaginal walls causing me to writhe in pleasure.

Once my seizure-like orgasm had subsided, she continued her oral assault on my entire female genitalia. Her mouth covered my slit entirely while she darted her tongue inside me like she was trying to have oral intercourse. Like rapid-fire, I felt another climax approaching and I reflexively gathered a fist full of her hair. Propelling me over the edge, Skye added extra vibrations when she began to hum while probing her tongue deep inside me, instigating another orgasmic explosion.

My entire body tensed while my ass lifted off the bunk. Instead of a sustained grunt, I let loose and howled, "Ohhhhoooooooooooooo!"

Body stiffening with eyes clenched shut; I expelled my lady cum directly into her mouth. Her tongue stopped moving as she opened wide to allow my flow to fill it. I laid there shuddering in ecstasy while she swallowed that mouthful of my warm DNA. In retrospect, it was at that time, I felt like we had consummated our love for each other regardless of all our previous love making sessions.

I released her hair as my ass landed with a thump back down on the bed. My feet had slid forward until my legs were straight and I could see Skye's glowing eyes from just above my crotch. When she lifted her head, there was a giant smile on her beautiful face along with the shimmer of my juices on her lips.

Her smile widened further still into a broad grin as she coyly remarked, "Good morning, Babe. How did you sleep?"

Stretching, I yawned simultaneously while a smile formed on my face. As my yawn ceased, I responded, "Yes, it certainly is a good morning. Now that is the type of wake-up call they should have in hotel rooms."

Skye quipped back, "Yes and I believe those are called brothels, but stick with me and you can always expect that type of turndown service." She waved her two wet fingers in the air to visually add to the punchline.

Just as I was about to continue the joke, there was a loud repeated knock on the semi-truck door. Panic washed over me as I remembered we were holding stolen wallets and guns from the previous night. Glancing at Skye, I noticed her face had flushed red from stress. I felt the blood begin to boil in my ears when we heard a loud baritone voice from outside, thunder, "Open up ...this is the police. We need to speak to you."

Panic controlled our movements as we searched for our clothing until another knock which was more like a bang, rang throughout the truck. Finally, Skye yelled, "Hang on, so we can get decent."

While putting on our clothing, she whispered, "Britt... we gotta keep cool. Remember, they cannot search us without a warrant. Just follow my lead."

She crawled to the front and opened the door, "Hello officer... or should I say officers... how can we help you today?"

Kneeling behind her, I held her waist as I looked on at our intruders. I felt like she was my protector and with her leading the way, I was going to be safe.

The policeman doing the talking was wearing the clichéd mirror sunglasses and stood easily an intimidating 6'5. He asked, "Are you Skye Jolie and Brittni Lecoeur?" After a snappy, "Yes," he continued to inquire, "Could you both please step out of the vehicle so we can ask you a few questions?"

Her demeanor radiated confidence as she successfully avoided seeming guilty or nervous as she calmly responded, "Sure. What is this about anyway?"

In contradiction to her self-assured nonchalant tone, neither one of us were wearing shoes and my shirt was turned inside out. The three policemen scanned both of us up and down, probing with their eyes in a judgmental and objectifying manner. I felt my skin crawl, thoroughly creeped out, before the tall one bluntly demanded, "What took you two girls so long to answer the door?"

Skye's irritation was palpable and ignoring her own advice to 'stay cool', she blurted out, "What do you think took us so long? This is 2019 not the fifties. If you must know, I was in there eating..."

I quickly elbowed her to stop her from revealing our sexual exploits to the perverted cops. In reaction to my jab, she quickly changed her answer and tone mid-sentence. She carried on her explanation in an exaggerated innocent voice, "Uh ... I was eating a very delicious breakfast that Britt had thoughtfully provided. It was a warm evening so we needed to find our attire that we had removed to stay cool during the night before answering the door." She then looked at the youngest policeman and winked.

That officer lowered his head in embarrassment before Skye continued, "So what is this about? What has you guys down here throwing up roadblocks and teaming up on two innocent girls just taking a little trip across country?"

"Well ma'am, we had a report of a robbery at a hotel near a gentleman's club called El Dorado's, last night. Now ladies, this was the very same club you had been witnessed patronizing yesterday evening... and perhaps this is just a coincidence but the description of the two suspects just so happens to fit the two of you. I don't think we will have any trouble clearing you both of any wrongdoing if you would just allow us to take a peek inside your truck."

I swallowed hard as I fought internally to remain calm. To her credit, Skye embodied a reposed demeanor while responding, "Gentleman, I would but it is quite an embarrassing mess and more to the point, I have a deadline to meet for delivery on this load. I apologize for the inconvenience but I would require you to show me a warrant first. Then, by all means, you can be my guest and have at 'er.' And if you could be sure to give me a copy of the warrant to give to my cantankerous dispatcher when I miss my delivery, that'd be great. He can be a real dick when I lose the company thousands of dollars." She smiled warmly as she spoke carrying on and leaving no pause for them to interject, "Hell... he can be a real dick when I am making the company money. Surely you understand? Good luck with your search though and if we happen to see these two desperados 'Bonnie and Claire', I will give you a call. Ok?" Just when I thought she was finished, she continued to ramble, "Plus the truck probably smells a lot like..."

I quickly elbowed her again and whispered through my clenched teeth, "Will you shut up please?"

"Well... see now we have a problem. We cannot simply let you go but I'm sure this little misunderstanding can be cleared up shortly if you would be willing to come down to the station and answer a few questions?" He asked. "Listen, I can call your dispatcher and explain the situation."

I could see her resolve fade slightly while as not to seem suspicious, she agreed, "Sure. Give us a few minutes and if you can promise this won't take long, then we will be right behind you. I'll give my dispatcher your number and that way if I miss my delivery then you can deal with the asshole."

Upon our re-entry of the truck, I flopped down in the driver's seat overwhelmed by the stress of the situation. Transfixed, I watched as the police cars drove away one by one. Reading the worried expression on my face, Skye knelt down on the floor beside me and took my hand. Attempting to calm my nerves she said, "Babe...relax, everything is going to be Ok. I have a plan."

When her words failed, she tenderly pressed her lips to the side of my neck before informing me in between kisses, "Mmmm. I know how to relax you. We were interrupted before I had a chance to finish."

Feeling her moist lips on my skin and the soft reverberation of her words in my ear, I closed my eyes to absorb the pleasure. My hips jumped involuntarily when I felt her hand between my legs. She carefully slipped it inside my pants until her middle finger located my swollen clit. Circling it slowly, she was awakening my tingling nerve endings all over again.

Progressively, her soft lips climbed their way up my neck. Her kisses danced their way under my chin and she sighed, expelling her cool breath on my sensitive skin, cooing, "Mmmmm. How does that feel baby? Go on and cum for me again. It will relax you."

Skye's words accelerated my excitement as the breeze caused her breath to blow on my neck and her citrusy scent drove me to distraction. Pressing her finger harder, she began to scrub it side to side, inciting me to squirm in my seat. My arm shot out, almost of its own volition, wrapping around her head while I drifted off in ecstasy succumbing to another strong orgasm. Pleasure racked my body and in my reverie, I had to force myself to refrain from biting her ear.

Once the twitching stopped, I felt warm, far away in the afterglow, and I huffed, "Oh my God! That felt great and was exactly what I needed. Let's just take off, leave the state and get the fuck out of here."

Pulling her hand out of my pants, Skye put it on my knee and answered in a patient yet exhausted tone akin to a teacher trying to instruct a stubborn child, "Babe...we can't. They have no idea that we have done anything and if we start running now, we will be running for the rest of our lives. Surely, you can see that we only have one option. We are going to march down to the station with our heads held high and lie through our teeth. Are you with me?"

I laughed, "Well...since you put it that way. Let's go lie like Clinton at his impeachment hearing."

With the weight of our resolve behind us, we ducked into the back of the truck. I grabbed the trash can full of wallets and guns, dumping them on the bed.

Skye laid out the plan, stating succinctly, "Britt, you take the money out of the wallets and I will put them along with the guns in my 'decommissioned' DEF fluid tank. I will have to thank my boss for his lack of regard towards the climate concern."

Removing all the money, I piled it neatly and counted it not without some satisfaction as it came to the sum of just over seven thousand dollars. Skye carefully wiped down any of our fingerprints off the guns with a pillowcase before carefully dropping them inside the cloth sack along with the empty wallets. A twinge of sadness and regret washed over me as I handed over my own pink Glock, but I knew it needed to be hidden as well.

Thumbing through the cash in an effort to soothe myself, I was in shock, "I cannot believe these guys carry this kind of money around."

She responded, "Babe, these fuckers are criminals. They earn cash and they spend cash so it cannot be traced."

Spinning around, she levelled her big round eyes at me as she began to discuss strategy, "Now, we need to stick to our story at the station. I'm not sure what you are thinking but let's just say we were at the strip club. After getting free shots from Tiff, you got a lap dance and she invited us to a private party at the hotel next door. We were there for just a little while, a fight broke out and we left. That is all we know."

After Skye had the pillow case cinched up, she took both of my hands and looked me in the eye, "Listen, we will just keep it simple...be general...don't allow them to break you down or confuse you. They will try to catch us up in details so if you doubt what you are saying then just say you don't remember because you were drunk. If you have to stay silent and think, do that. Remember, most people don't have every detail catalogued from the previous night, it will appear natural if you need to stop and think." She leaned in and within an inch from my face, she calmly assured, "We can do this. Babe...look at me...we are in this together."

Our lips met after her words of encouragement and she kissed me deeply, her mouth was firm and smooth against my own. I could feel her angst in the nature of her embrace as though she were struggling to contain herself. Our frustration and fear met in a fiery lip lock that left us both breathless. Our mouths parted slowly as though we both were mutually delaying our impending fate, and after our eyes met, she looked vulnerable but for a second. Her fear escaped the determination of her features and lit in her eyes as she quickly turned and climbed into the front seat. Hands gripped together tightly on her gear shift, she ran me through the gear pattern that drove us to the station.

Upon our arrival, she set the brakes with a furious hiss that reminded me of the mundane; a life far from here of riding buses school. Nothing about this felt pedestrian though, Skye's knuckles were white with tension as she gripped the gear shift and her jaw was set. She turned to me, her eyes on fire and stated, "Babe... I meant it... last night. I just need you to know that and if you need to go home after this I will understand because I love you with an intensity I have never felt before... I just need you to know that before we go in."

The interior of the station greeted us with the unpleasant olive paint indicative of 1970s bad taste in aesthetic design. Upon introducing ourselves to the desk sergeant, we were briskly divided and ferried off to separate interrogation rooms. After a lengthy wait in a colder than necessary room, I was greeted by a burly man that introduced himself as Detective Fox. Initially, I felt confident answering his line of questioning regarding the robbery until he surprised me, "Now, I wonder Miss... ah... Lecoeur... Did you know that just the day before the robbery, it was reported that a man was shot in his leg outside the Sandlight truck stop?"

Drawing a deep breath, I looked him in the eye and said, "Not that I recall... was it in the news? I have to admit I haven't been listening to the news much lately... just busy I guess."

"Maybe you heard... and maybe you didn't, but here is the kicker, we have a witness saying that two females matching yours and ah... Miss Jolie's descriptions were spotted fleeing the scene. Could be, it's just yet another coincidence, one of many that seem to surround the two of you. But, I gotta ask, wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't... would you know anything about that?"

Small dark eyes planted in a permanent squint by a bad diet and age drilled into me as I stammered out, "Listen, Detective, I am not even sure I am aware of what you are talking about... this man being shot in the leg... but I do know that Skye and I met at the truck stop around that time. See... we had been apart some time and if we left the area in a hurry it was um... not because of a shooting...it was our desire to be... ah... alone."

His eyes widened slightly at my implication and then he changed his tone becoming more affable and asking, "Well... do you recall seeing anything out of the ordinary that day? You and Skye could be potential witnesses to a crime if you were in the area at the time."

"Sir, this is what I remember... I left my boyfriend of several years to meet this woman that I literally just met but cannot stop thinking about. When we saw each other... well... it was um... intense. We left quickly and that is all I recall about the Sandlight truck stop."

His eyes poking between the folds of his face lost some of their innate suspicion and he made some notes on his pad. It had been almost an hour and he seemed to be winding down when I could hear Skye in the adjacent room raising her voice, "I think we are done here. Either charge us or we are leaving!"

A smile crept on my face as I heard her carrying on, followed by a slam of a door and moments later she came bursting into our room, "Britt, we are out of here. Thank you detective for a lovely time but your coffee is absolute shit. If we hear anything on the perpetrators you seek...we will give you a call."

I followed her out of the station feeling as though I were carried out on the wake of her fury. Observing her confidence, I felt amerced in relief as though everything was going to be fine. Skye cut a beautiful image in her defiance, and I felt in awe of her savvy in the world. My anxiety melted at that moment and the calming wash of her implicit protective nature overtook me. Our dedication to one another was cemented by this instance. I could feel a strange glow and expansion emanating from my chest as my love for her elevated further.

Once we were back in the truck, we drove away, my hand once again clasped over hers on the gear shift. I enjoyed the feeling as she guided the truck through its gears.

"Phew"... Skye let out with a massive sigh and continued, "I guess we should grab some lunch. Breakfast was fantastic but I suppose we need something more," She finished with a curl of her mouth and a wink in my direction as she parked the truck by the nearest diner for something to eat.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,141 Followers