Skye's the Limit: The Next Day

Story Info
Hot young musician fucks stepdaughter's ass on pay per view.
3k words
4.31
4.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassed by what had taken place yesterday, Skye planned on avoiding both her mom and Branson by spending the day at the mall. The striking young woman rose early and threw on a short, white sundress alive with tiny violets. Its tightly gathered bodice emphasized the large perky breasts beneath it.

Passing the living room, Skye heard muffled noises and stopped. Star, her back to Skye, was naked on her hands and knees on a lambs wool rug. Skye noticed that she sported a ball gag in her mouth identical to the one Branson had forced Skye to wear the previous day. Star's creamy white, pendulous breasts were swinging wildly as her erect pink nipples rubbed playfully against the soft lambswool. Branson, kneeling behind her, held onto Star's wide hips as he fucked the daylights out of the voluptuous stripper's fat bubbly ass.

Branson noticed Skye watching them. He smiled and winked at her. Looking down, he bit his lower lip and gave Star a loud pop on her plump porcelain white derriere, leaving an angry red hand print. Star was loving this rough treatment and moaned in ecstasy as she ground her ample rump onto Branson's hard throbbing cock. Skye felt her traitorous pussy getting wet as she turned away from the predicament her mother was in and hurried out the door.

To be honest, Skye wished it had been her instead of her mother down on her hands and knees being pummeled by Branson's throbbing cock. Her panties were soaking wet with desire.

Damn, now I have to take these off and go shopping without wearing anything under this short dress.

The thought of strange men and women getting a peek at her bare mons and ass made Skye so hot she needed some release. After turning off the car, Skye stroked and rubbed the erect knob she had recently discovered between her wet and swollen lips before going into the mall.

Skye squirted pussy juice all over her mom's new leather seat and decided she would just leave it there to dry in retaliation for her mother fucking Branson this morning, Skye was jealous that Star had married a hot young rocker that she herself wanted to fuck more and more each day. As she swung her long legs out of the sporty red corvette her skirt had risen a few inches and her chubby bottom and bare mons were in full view. Skye noticed several people had stopped in their tracks and were staring at her, but today she was beyond caring.

At the mall Skye found herself in a sexy lingerie shop looking at beautiful lingerie she hoped Branson would appreciate on her hot young body. In the past, Skye veered toward the practical when it came to undergarments, but today she splurged on a red and black silk brocade corset with a matching thong and fishnet stockings. A cute sales girl with short blonde hair helped palm Skye's voluptuous breasts into the tight corset. It seemed to Skye that the perky girl handled the creamy mounds of tit-flesh a bit more than necessary, and once again Sky found herself getting turned on.

"What is going on with me?" Skye said to herself. "All I can think about is sex. I have to get my head out of the gutter. For Pete's sake, Branson is my mother's husband. I guess I need to find my own man, or maybe a woman." Skye was shocked by the thought and stole another curious glance at the cute salesgirl who had been so intent on fitting Skye's large breasts into the tight corset. As she left the intimate apparel store with her pink bag purchases, she noticed several men watching her lustily as she walked by, her skimpy dress offering the occasional orb of bare ass cheek partially covered by the short skirt.

Most of the men staring at Skye were out shopping with their wives. Transfixed, any one of them would have left their partners for an opportunity to fuck this voluptuous young woman sauntering around the mall without any panties on. Skye had become accustomed to the increase in male attention she incurred since developing breasts at the age of 13, but had ignored these perverts in the past. Today, however, she found herself teasing them with a shy smile and a sexy little hip swing. More than one of the wives gave their husband a silent warning, but she caught a few of them stealing appreciative glances at Skye's perky full rack and long smooth legs. One couple even reversed the display, with the husband restraining a wife rapt with the twin orbs taunting her from beneath Skye's skirt. Skye found herself wondering how it would feel to be involved in a threesome with a married couple. Her pussy became wet enough to lube the cheeks of her tight little ass, adding a nasty slippery grind to her newfound hip swivel.

Skye had never sought attention like this in the past, but after her introduction to the joys of carnal pleasure she couldn't seem to think of anything else. Fortunately, when she got home with her bright pink bags from the sexy lingerie shop, Skye saw neither her mom nor Branson. She put her purchases away in a drawer and changed into her bikini for a quick swim to ice down her overactive libido.

As she lay sleeping on the lounge in the late afternoon sun she sensed someone standing over her. It was Branson. He was staring down at her with a grin of appreciation twisting his face.

"Did you know that when you sleep you call out my name?" Branson said in a teasing manner.

"It's likely because of how infuriated I am at you for your treatment of me yesterday," Skye retorted.

"You know you liked it, baby, and if you don't believe me I can show you the recordings of you climaxing again and again."

"Oh you're disgusting," Skye retorted and turned away, trying to ignore him.

"You haven't seen disgusting yet baby, just wait until this evening after your mom leaves for work. I'll show you just how perverted I can be. I can't wait to fuck that fat little ass of yours."

"What makes you think I would ever allow you to do that?" Skye hissed.

"Well if you don't, I'll show Star the video of you begging me to continue licking your sweet pussy," Branson replied with a grin.

"Oh, Branson, you wouldn't do that! Star will kick us both out of the house- and then where would we live?" Skye pleaded.

"You could live in my van with me," Branson answered, "but in exchange you'd have to let me fuck you anytime I want, and baby I'd want to fuck you all the time. And if ever I get tired of fucking you, I'll find another man to fuck you while I watch."

Some small part of Skye's overactive imagination thought this sounded hot, but she quickly recovered and pushed this thought out of her head.

Branson's voice lowered, "I will show Star that footage unless you meet me in the studio after your mom leaves for work. By the way, wear that hot little corset and stockings that you bought today."

"How did you know about that? Have you been going through my drawers?" Skye asked indignantly.

"Yes, I have," Branson answered unapologetically, before continuing. " I approve of your purchases. I can't wait to see you wearing them this evening. Meet me in the studio after Star leaves for work." Branson gave one last long glance at Skye's barely covered breasts with her tight nipples straining against the thin fabric. The tiny pink bikini left more of her large breasts exposed than covered. Branson licked his lips appreciatively, then he turned and walked back into the house.

A fuming Skye followed after him and went to her room slamming her door. "Can't a girl have any privacy around here?" she yelled out. But secretly, in the deepest corners of her mind, Skye was eagerly anticipating the promise of further sexual adventures with her hot, young stepfather.

Later that evening, Branson was maneuvering Skye into her new role as his future cash cow.

"The johns place their bids on your tricks here, and the take is tallied in this column."

Branson moved closer to her. Though he made no mention of what Skye's portion would be, she didn't think to ask about money. Standing so near to his engorged prick allowed the young girl little use of such higher faculties. He kissed her, first softly and then deeply, kneading her pale tit flesh in both hands. He then laced her mother's ball gag tightly around her mouth and neck.

"Turn around", he commanded, picking up a paddle as she did.

In one swift motion, he smacked the teen's backside so hard the walls reverberated with the sound. The cruel leather truncheon briefly conformed to her backside, donking her puppy fat around in a circular jiggle. She would have screamed, but the gag muffled her voice to little more than a hoarse moan. Her eyes widened like a wild horse's as Branson laid into her crimson backside with the leather strap. If he didn't have to run her through her tricks for the johns, Branson would have stuffed the young girl's virginal fanny with hard cock right then and there. But, there was money to be made, and Branson was all about the money.

After spanking Skye's ass and tits with the stiff leather paddle, Branson reached down between her legs and was pleased to discover that her clitoris was fully erect and her pussy was dripping with desire. The corset, thong and stockings, ball gag and nipple clamps that Skye was currently wearing was like putting candy sprinkles on top of a hot fudge sundae- completely unnecessary, but hell if it didn't make it all the sweeter. He whispered into her ear.

"Oh my beautiful Skye, you like it, don't you? It seems we're a match made in heaven, I love punishing you so much".

He removed her mother's ball gag from her swollen lips and kissed her pouting mouth, sticking his tongue in and out. Disciplined, Skye was no longer resisting and sucked on his tongue in much the same way she had sucked his cock the night before. Branson pulled away from her sweet mouth long enough to look at the screen. Then he kneeled between Skye's legs which were still spread wide by the spreader bar, to take some pictures of her sweet puffy virginal pussy, swollen and dripping with desire. The monitor blew up with tips from appreciative fans.

Branson couldn't help but stick his tongue in the recesses and lap up all the sweet nectar dripping from Skye's tight virginal pussy. He continued lapping at her clitoris until he felt her body tense up and he pulled away to watch her squirm. "Branson- please don't stop" Skye called out in desperation. After an excruciating pause, he happily went back in and sucked her swollen clitoris against his tongue until he felt her body shudder with the intensity of her orgasm. She called out his name in ecstasy.

He could tell Skye had just had an earth shattering orgasm and it made his cock throb with desire. Branson wanted to thrust his hard cock deep into her pulsating, wet pussy but he reluctantly restrained himself from acting on the impulse. He planned to save this particular act for a lucrative future episode.

Instead he walked over to the computer monitor to check what his fans were asking for next.

The highest bid came from Mark from Minnesota who had wanted him to fuck the rosebud of her tight little ass for $500. That trick was a spendy one, and while he had fully intended to do so anyway, such a big tip made it all the sweeter.

The juices that had run between Skye's ass cheeks when she climaxed had lubricated her asshole enough for him to stick in one finger, then a second and then a third as she squirmed about. He needed a bit more lubricant if he hoped to get his cock into her tight ass.

"Sweetheart, I need to stretch your ass to accommodate my cock, as that is the next item up for bid". Branson was whispering hoarsely into her ear. Though tethered, Skye bucked wildly and resisted his thrusts but Branson held her tight and she slowly relaxed enough for him to stroke her with all three fingers buried up to their knuckles. "That's a good girl," he said while stroking her tight ass. Skye was obviously no longer resisting and seemed to be grinding her ass against his fingers.

"I think she's ready", he announced to the invisible men and women watching them with anticipation from the other side of the black screen. In response, the computer came alive as the tips poured in.

Branson repositioned her arms, clipping them to a lower bar so her sweet ass was up in the air with her legs spread. He decided she should have her ass spanked a bit more since she seemed to enjoy that so much. But first he strapped a vibrator on her mons to keep her stimulated, then he proceeded to spank her with the cat of nine tails, taking care not to break skin but allowing the leather to occasionally strike her clit. She writhed and moaned in both pain and pleasure as Branson's cock grew full and hard; ready to pop the cherry of her sweet young ass.

Branson replaced the ball gag, because even though he had soundproofed the studio walls there was still the window overlooking the pool. If she screamed too loudly, the neighbors might think someone was being attacked. After replacing the gag in her mouth, he walked around behind Skye and grabbed her slim waist.

"Spread!" he commanded, and she slowly submitted by lowering her torso and spreading her legs a bit, with a little tilt of ass for better access. With a deep breath he proceeded to inch his stiff cock into the tight little rosebud, holding it there until he felt her relax enough to take him in. After a few moments he slowly gave her the full length of his shaft and began to gently stroke in and out. At first, she tightened and tried to escape this invasion, but before long Skye began to grind her ass against his cock as the vibrator strapped to her mons continued to relentlessly stimulate her erect clit. Branson found her excruciatingly tight and banded with smooth muscle, but softer and more vaginal further in.

Branson sensed that Skye was on the verge of yet another massive orgasm. He seized the moment by firmly grabbing her hips and pumping his hard cock in and out of her tight little ass. Branson felt the shimmer of her orgasm begin to work its way throughout her body, and her little pucker spasmed on the head of his cock as she came. Finally, she slumped over in complete surrender at the mercy of yet another mind blowing climax.

Watching Skye convulse in ecstasy forced Branson's thick cream to well up into his cock. In a few mighty bursts, convulsive jets of sperm shot into the deep recesses of her beautiful ass. When at last he finished planting his seed and tugged the bloated head of his prick from the rhythmic milking of her anus with a little pop, a huge load of his thick, white cream dripped from her lovely bottom and onto the carpet below. Branson fumbled for his video camera so the audience could get the full effect of her spunky, drooling ass, knowing that whoever was on the other side watching this was likely spewing juices of their own as they fantasized about fucking this beautiful young woman's chubby, compliant ass. It was then that Branson felt a power even more satisfying to his ego than performing on stage with his guitar.

"I think I've come across my true profession," he whispered breathlessly to the lithe young girl under him. "And If you're good, I'll share some of the money I make so you can buy yourself something nice. He undid all of her tethers and gave her bottom one final whack before ordering her, "Go clean yourself up, your mom will be home soon. I'm going to let my followers know when our next session will be and hopefully there will even be an even bigger following for when I bust your other cherry." Branson watched as her wet, chubby ass scurried off through the doorway.

"Remember, If you tell Star about any of this, I'll show her the videos of you begging me to continue," he called after her.

Just then a new request popped up on his screen.

"Well look here, Jim from Missouri is willing to tip us 1000 tokens to watch me pop your cherry!"

That'll have to wait for another day, he thought, as Branson looked down at his sore prick.

It was bright red and swollen from the tight grip of Skye's virgin ass. "I sure hope Star is too exhausted from her shift for fucking tonight," Branson said aloud to no one in particular.

Skye sighed with relief as all she wanted to do now was climb into a hot soaking tub and try to figure out what the hell she was going to do, as she was quickly coming to the realization that she was falling hard for her mom's new husband and couldn't wait until their next playdate.

Branson was unaware of Skye's dilemma, and squinted at the screen to see how much they had made that evening. He promptly texted Jim back telling him that if he was a subscribed member of the channel he'd be informed of when that particular act would be going live".

Skye slipped away, going into the bathroom to run a hot, soaking bath to ease away all of her aches and pains.

Well, some of them, perhaps...