Skyler loves Grandpa Pt. 04

Story Info
Family secrets revieled.
2.5k words
4.52
11.8k
23
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from Skyler Pat 3: I went on to let them both know that I was going to have this child. We would all stay here and live as a family. Me, my new brother or sister, my mother, father, slash grandfather

I also told them that they were going, to be honest with me about our family. Mom looked at Dad, and they both nodded yes. Mom said, "We will tell you."

More family secrets will be revealed.

Now, Skyler part 4

We sat in silence until Mom spoke up. "Skyler, we never wanted this for you." She continued, "We wanted you to have a socially accepted lifestyle. Your father is my father. We started our incestuous lifestyle when Dad caught my brother Johnny fucking me. He became so enraged that he beat the hell out of Johnny and threw him out of the house.

But your aunt Gail was already pregnant with Johnny. She ran off with Johnny. Dad turned and looked at me naked on my bed with Johnny's sperm oozing out of me, and he lost it. He removed his pants, climbed on the bed, and fucked me.

He was a more experienced lover, and I was hooked on his tender yet demanding style of fucking. People prefer to call it making love. But let me tell you this: You can't make love. Love happens. You can fuck. Fucking is a physical act. Love is emotional.

I got up and sat next to Mom. She continued. Johnny and Gail stayed together. They produced three children. Our father and I continued our illicit incestual affair, and I got pregnant with you.

I looked intently at Mom while she revealed that story and felt closer to her at that moment. I leaned into her and hugged her firmly and softly, saying, I love you, Mom," and now we are both pregnant. We are both having children from our father.

I kissed her, and she turned her face toward me. I don't know why, but I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She did not immediately respond, and I felt weirdly rejected, but Mom responded. She pushed her tongue into my mouth as she reached out and mauled my left boob.

I felt as if something inside of us had been released. I grabbed Mom's boob through her blouse and mauled it like a hungry male lover. Mom grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it over my head. I continued sucking her tongue into my mouth, pulling her blouse up to free her larger tits.

Dad sat in his recliner across the room and rubbed his crotch through his jeans as he watched Mom and I express our desire and lust for each other. I freed Mom's tits from her bra and broke my kiss to bend my head down and suck the nipples that nourished me some nineteen years ago.

Mom pulled her blouse and bra over her head and reached for mine, removing it to be topless like herself. While sucking her tits, I reached down and unsnapped her shorts, pushing my hand into her quim. Mom arched her back and pushed her shorts down below her ass.

I took over removing them as I slithered down to get them completely off. I raised up, unsnapping my shorts, and Mom raised her leg, catching my shorts in her toes, and pushed my shorts down my legs. I helped her remove mine by lifting and kicking.

We were both naked now, me with my shaved cunt, Mom with her closely trimmed pubic hair-covered twat. I was inches away with an insane curiosity. I leaned in, placing my nose on her mound, and sniffed, finding her scent to be pleasantly mild.

She pulled her legs up and back, exposing her cunt cleft to me. It was like the petals of a beautiful flower opening in the morning sun. As if time-released motion captured the action.

I lowered my face and stuck my tongue out, cautiously testing the taste of my mother's sex. Dad had enough; he stood up and dropped his shorts. Then he removed his shirt and joined us. Mom took his cock in her hand and guided him to her open mouth. She sucked his hard cock while I sucked her hot, wet cunt slit.

She tapped my head and told me to move to the floor. My knees barely hit the floor when Dad shoved his hard cock into my pregnant cunt. Mom looked at him and said, "Fuck your little girl. She's already pregnant, so fuck her pregnant cunt good.

I raised my head from Mom's twat and said, "Fill my cunt with your sperm, Daddy."

He pounded into me with renewed lust and vigor. Every time he plunged into me, he pushed my face into Mom's cunt and my nose crushed her clitoris. Mom screamed as her climax erupted, and she covered my face with her copious quantity of girl cum.

Amazingly, a woman's climactic discharge is so much larger in volume than a man's sperm. Daddy gripped my ass tightly as his cock pulsed and jerked into my pregnant cunt, filling me with more incestuous sperm.

I pulled off of him and rolled onto my back as Mom got off the couch and started sucking Dad's softening cock. It was as if it were a scene out of one of Dad's secret stashes of paperback porn novels.

Yes, I had found them a while back and masturbated to many of the stories of men fucking their daughters and sisters while stroking their hard cocks, seeking relief. I found the old t-shirts Daddy used to masturbate with. The dried sperm left a crusty stain on them.

I even licked a recent stain that wasn't completely dry yet. I felt so nasty yet sexy. The act made me shiver as I creamed my panties. I'll never tell anyone. It's my little secret. Along with my mom's unplanned pregnancy.

Oh well, we're both pregnant, incestuous sluts now. I smiled at that thought. I wonder if we will both have boys or girls or split, with one of us having a boy while the other has a girl. I hope Mom has a boy.

Daddy was holding Mom's head, guiding her sucking mouth up and down on his renewed hard-on. He grunted and said, "Swallow my cum." As he grunted and filled her mouth with his second climax of the day.

As Dad pulled out, I quickly moved to soul-kiss Mom. I wanted to get some of his cream out of her mouth. She had swallowed, but I could still taste traces of Daddy's sperm. Afterward, we lay in a heap of tangled arms and legs, passing out from sexual exhaustion.

Mom and I put aside all pretenses of normality by society's standards. We now share Dad's bed every night. Dad bought a king-sized bed so we could all be comfortable. Every night, one or both of us get our pregnant cunts filled with Dad's incestuous sperm.

Mom or I usually wake Dad up in the morning with our lips locked on his cock while the other pregnant bitch makes breakfast. Yes, pregnant bitches! Both mom and I have become really bitchy as our pregnancy has progressed.

I'm now four months along and starting to show a nice-sized baby bump. Mom is six months pregnant and as big as a cow. Her milk-filled breasts hang like ripe fruit on her chest. Her bloating and cramps are part of her day-to-day life. I'm starting to feel a lot of these same things.

Dad sleeps between us, and this morning he fucked Mom in her asshole. Mom claims she feels pain when Dad tries to fuck her pregnant cunt. Her baby bump is higher than mine. According to wives' tales, that means she is carrying a boy. I hope so.

Mine is low; Dad still fucks my twat, but we have to do it with him behind me. He's too big, and his cock puts too much pressure on me. Lately, I feel like I need cock all the time. It's summertime, and I dress as lightly as I can.

Even at work, I try to wear lighter clothes. But being in an auto parts store, I have to be careful. People now know I'm having a baby. When they ask about the father, all I tell them is that he is a kind, gentle, and loving man.

It was so hot today that I wore a knee-length skirt to work. It was still hot, and I was very uncomfortable. I knew it was risky, but I removed my underwear to let air get to my constantly horny twat. That was a mistake.

Ron, one of the counter guys, came back down the aisle as I was up on the high roll-around steps. He glanced up to see my naked ass. He stopped and stared at my nakedness. I sensed something wrong and looked down.

There he was. Looking directly up my skirt and rubbing his obviously hard cock through his uniform pants. I felt the heat of embarrassment as well as a flash of lustful heat. Without saying a word, I backed down the steps and turned to him.

Ron is a very bold guy who has had a number of female companions over the time I've known him. He has a reputation for being a good lover. I looked into his smoky gray eyes and felt a rush of heat. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly to his chest, crushing my swollen boobs.

He then tilted his head and kissed me, pushing his tongue into my receptive mouth as he cupped my ass and squeezed firmly. His other hand sought out a boob and gently massaged it until my nipple was so hard I thought it would cut glass.

No one was in the store, and it was closing time, so I broke away and shut the store down. I grabbed his hand and dragged him into the back to a shipping and receiving bench. I hopped up on the table, where he resumed kissing me and massaging my boobs as I raised my knees, and he slipped his other hand up my skirt to massage and finger my swollen, horny, pregnant cunt.

I couldn't take any more. I pushed him away and got off the table and to my knees. I reached out and freed his beautiful, fully erect, large cock. I grabbed his cockshaft and realized that my fingers couldn't close around it. His girth was more than I would have imagined and bigger than I had ever had in me.

I didn't care. My chest was literally dripping with arousal. I licked his shaft and closed my mouth around the head of that cunt-stuffing monster cock. He groaned as I bobbed up and down, taking only a very small length of him in my mouth.

He bent over and picked me up like a rag doll. He unsnapped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. He then tugged my blouse over my head and freed my swollen titties. He pushed me back to lay on the table with my ass at the edge. I grabbed his cock and guided him to the entrance of my overheated, super horny cunt and hissed, "Fuck me, fuck me, Ron."

He started pushing into me, and I climaxed. I gushed a large amount of lubricating girl cream, which coated his cock as he patiently continued to push into me. I felt as if I were going to rip open as he filled me in ways no other man ever could. I looked down at the juncture of our copulation. The sight was so erotic that I gushed again.

Ron looked down also, flexing his groin muscles, and said, "You ready to fuck Skyler?"

I grunted, "Fuck me, Ron."

Gawd, did he fuck? He had the staying power of an older man, and I felt like he was bumping my child with his cock. It was uncomfortable, but I didn't care. I needed this. I gushed again. I was lying in a puddle of my girl's cream.

He was plundering my cunt like a madman, and then I felt his cock jerking and the warmth of his seed fill my cunt. He then slowed down, gently stroking in and out until his soft, spent cock slipped from my very wet, gooey mess of a twat.

I lay there, catching my breath, as he came to the side of my face. I knew what he wanted, so I turned my head and engulfed his soft cock, sucking it until all of our mixed juices were cleaned off.

I sat up, kissed him, and said, "Thank you; I needed that."

He smiled and got dressed. I got up, feeling our mixture of sexual juices escaping my sedated, wet, pregnant slut cunt. I went home, got a shower, and put on a bathrobe. It was time to relax, and I watched TV while I relived my indiscretion with Ron.

Mom was also in a bathrobe. It seems as though all vestiges of normality are gone. We walk around the house and our yard like a pair of whorehouse sluts. Pregnant sluts!

I asked Mom, "Did you ever fuck other men?"

She responded, "Of course, sweetheart." "Why?"

I looked at her and said, "I never thought I'd want sex as much as I do now."

Mom smiled and said it was natural for some women.

Then Mom said, "Don't tell Dad, but after he knocked me up with you, I fucked a bunch of guys." I often came home with my underwear stuck to my crotch.

I looked at her in mock disbelief and said, "You randy slut," as I giggled.

Mom then said, "So, whose cum was soaking your underwear tonight?"

I acted indignant and said, "What makes you so sure I got fucked?"

Mom replied, "I know my daughter." "You're so much like me, it's scary."

I laughed, then told her about Ron. Then I asked her if she was getting any extracurricular sex.

She smiled and said, "Honey, we're both knocked-up sluts, and we're beyond causing any additional babies at this stage." We may as well enjoy some fruit while we can. She pulled me to her bosom and held me as we both smiled.

**************************************************************************************************

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your feedback. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.