Skyler loves Grandpa Pt. 03

Story Info
Skyler learns the truth and gets laid.
2.7k words
4.51
13.2k
22
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap from Skyler part 2:

[Grandpa looked away as I turned my gaze to his crotch. He was definitely aroused. He undoubtedly liked what I showed him.

"You can't go around dressed like that," he said.]

Now Skyler part 3:

Just then, a car pulled up outside. It was Bill, Grandpa's friend. I slipped out the side door as Bill entered through the open overhead door. Fuck! Grandpa, my dad had a raging hard-on. I'm hotter than a firecracker, and we are interrupted again.

Again, I have to take matters into my own hands and masturbate my hot cunt until the itch is satisfied. Oh, I could just scream in frustration. I want to get laid. Not by some clumsy guy my age who is simply looking to relieve himself but by a man who loves me and knows how to satisfy a woman.

I entered my room striped and jammed my hand into my sodden twat as I fell back on my bed. Gawd, I need something to jam into my twat. I got up and hurried to the kitchen, spotting a slim cucumber. I grabbed it and returned to my room.

It was reckless of me to run through the house naked, but I was horny and frustrated. I flopped back onto my bed with my knees up while I rubbed the cuke up and down my slick slit. I centered it on my cuntal opening and pushed. The cuke was firm and unyielding. I slipped into myself, stretching my twat walls as I kept pushing it into me.

I hissed as it reached full depth and started pushing in and pulling out until I climaxed. I lay there exhausted. The cuke is inching out of my sedated twat. I fell asleep. I was startled sometime later when someone knocked on my door. I bolted up, and in the process, the cuke was pushed completely out of my twat.

I responded to the knock, "Yes?"

It was Mom, letting me know dinner was ready.

For the rest of the evening, I had to be a "good girl" and dress properly. At least until Mom went to bed. It seems she's sleeping a lot now that she's knocked up. Once she went to her room, I waited and then checked in on her. She was soundly asleep. I went to my room and stripped.

I slipped my mid-thigh nightie over my nakedness and went out to join my father, grandpa on the couch. I sprawled out, laying my head on his lap. I feigned sleep after about twenty minutes. Grandpa, Dad slipped his arm off the back of the couch and rested it on my side.

Little by little, very slowly and casually, he moved his hand up my side, dragging the hem of my nightie upward as he moved his hand. I could feel the cool night air on my twat as it became exposed.

I could feel Grandpa's hard cock through his trousers pressing against the side of my face. His hand came into contact with my boob, and I had a small gush of girl cream. He very carefully started rubbing my boob, arousing my nipple.

I wanted to reach out and pull down his zipper. But he adjusted his position so his cock wasn't pinned under me. I murmured and raised one knee as I rolled onto my back. There was no denying that he could clearly see all of my girly goodies down below. Totally unobstructed.

Next, I felt him push my nightie down to cover me and then shake me. He gently suggested I go to my room and sleep. Fuck! I could have screamed at him. I was so fucking horny and ready for him to fuck me like a cheap tramp.

I wanted him to tear the nightie off of me and fuck me like a man possessed. Like a rapist. But it wouldn't be rape. It would be pure animal lust. I got up, acting as though I were half asleep, and went to my room, where I once again fucked my horny cunt with the cucumber.

I slept fitfully. I dreamed about Grandpa fucking my pregnant mother, then climbing on me and stuffing me with his cock until he busted a nut in me. The dream was so real that I actually climaxed without touching myself. It was incredible.

I woke up at seven. I showered and had breakfast. Dad/Grandpa left a note. He was in town at the hardware store. I ate my breakfast and left for work. It was a typical day at the store. Guys and women are coming in to buy parts and accessories. The guys almost always hit on me. The women admire my knowledge of cars.

After work, I came home, and seeing the garage empty, I pulled my car in for a much-needed oil and filter change. I went into the house, dressed in my usual cockteasing attire, and returned to complete the task. I jacked up the car, using jack stands for safety.

I rolled under my car, making sure to keep my legs open to expose my nakedness. Grandpa, dad, came in and said, "I see you're changing your oil."

I acted startled and banged the exhaust pipe with my fist as I raised my head in a calculated mishap. In the process, I spilled the old oil from the oil filter on my t-shirt, causing it to cling to my braless boob.

I cursed, "fuck," followed by "ouch." As I used my feet to drag myself out from under my car. Of course, I kept my knees up and my legs slightly open as I did. Dad, Grandpa came over to me and checked my forehead, which I purposely smeared with dirty oil.

He wiped off the oil and looked at my forehead, then exclaimed, "Just a bump, not even a mark. He tossed me a few rags and said, "Get cleaned up, and I'll finish here."

I retorted, "No!" "I can do it." I looked down, and my cunt lips were hiding the thin strip of jeans material that went under my crotch. Any other man would have pushed me down, stripped the shorts off of me, and fucked me royally.

I went back under the car and finished the task while my dad, Grandpa, ogled my girl parts and hid his arousal. This man has to break soon. I love him, but he's no fucking saint.

I got out from under my car, let it down, and filled the engine with fresh oil, all while he stared at my small, tight ass. I took a rag and slipped it under my shirt to clean my boobs off.

Dad, Grandpa said, "You need to change and bathe Skyler."

How the fucking hell can a man who fucks his daughter on a regular basis ignore my blatant fuck me actions?

I got pissed. I grabbed the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it off of my body, exposing my oil-covered tits to him and the world. The look on his face was comical. He said, "Cover yourself, Skyler."

"Cover myself?" "You fucking hypocrite." "You've been fucking my mom for years." "You knocked her up with me." "Now you've knocked her up again, and you want to play righteous?" I threw my t-shirt at him, unsnapped my Daisy Dukes, and let them drop to the floor after pushing them over my hips.

He was speechless, with a look of pure shock on his face. I continued, "You don't like what you see?" "Are you going to deny your fucking hard cock poking in your shorts?" I walked over to him and grabbed his junk through his shorts. I was as hard as steel. I tugged his zipper down, then reached in, circling my fingers around his meat stick.

Grandpa, Dad then said, "Skyler, we can't."

"Fuck that," I said as I lowered my head and engulfed his cock in my mouth. I slid to my knees as he placed both hands on my head, and I bobbed up and down while sucking his cock. It was my father's cock and my grandfather's cock.

He was now humping his ass as he guided my head on his long, fat cock. I reached down and inserted a finger into my cunt. I was soaked. I grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down and off of him. He was now naked from the waist down to his shoes.

Next, I climbed up on his lap. With all resemblance of normality now out the window, I grabbed his cock and centered it on my hungry twat as I lowered myself on him. He reached up and mauled my tits as I started humping up and down while riding him as my climax built to a fever pitch.

He picked me up while remaining inside of my cunt and walked me over to the desk, where he laid me down and started fucking in and out of me as if he hadn't been laid in years.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck me, Daddy," I chanted. That must have triggered his climax. I felt him jerking inside of me, and I felt his hot sperm coating my twat.

He laid on me for a few minutes, then started fucking me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he reamed me out and filled me yet again with his incestuous seed.

We looked up at the clock and separated. I grabbed my soiled t-shirt and my shorts and ran naked, dirty, and leaking sperm to the house. I got in the shower and cleaned up, getting out in time to hear Mom pull up in the driveway.

I went to my room to dress. I smiled like a kid with a big secret. I got fucked by my father!

At dinner, we acted as though nothing had happened. That evening, we also resumed our time together on the couch. Tonight, though, after mom went to bed, I unzipped Dad, Grandpa's fly, and pulled out his stiff cock.

I went down on it and sucked his cock until he filled my mouth with his sperm. He reached down to the hem of my nightie, pulling it up to expose my naked twat. Smiling like a kid on Christmas morning, he rubbed my cunt slit and inserted a finger into it, tracing his finger up and down over my clitoris.

He was driving me crazy. I got up and sat on his lap, facing the TV, as I centered his cock on my horny twat and sank onto it. He filled me so nicely and fully. He reached around and mauled my tits as he nuzzled my neck and nibbled on my ears.

He whispered that I should get on my hands and knees. I lifted off of his cock and slipped to the floor on my hands and knees. Grandpa, Dad got behind me and pushed himself into the hilt, then proceeded to give me a thorough fucking.

I felt my orgasm building. He was reaching his and grabbed my hips just below my waist as he jammed himself forward and grunted. I felt him jerking inside of me, and my cunt exploded with my climax. Without a word, we separated, and I went to bed, too exhausted to bother cleaning my leaking twat.

It became a routine, only interrupted when mom stayed up late because she didn't work the next day. Mom was starting to show. She confided in me and admitted she was pregnant, but lied to me when I asked her who the father was. She told me it was a man she met at work, and it was the result of a moment of weakness.

I faked sympathy and understanding by admitting that I have also had sexual relations. She asked if I was protected. I lied to her. In fact, it never crossed my mind. I know I'm being reckless. For all I know, I could already be pregnant with a child of incest.

Over the next few weeks, Dad, Grandpa, as I was taught to call him, and I fucked, sometimes twice a day. His stamina is amazing. He often leaves me exhausted. I feel like I'm constantly leaking sperm.

He also taught me the proper way to suck a man's cock. It's not so easy. I had to learn to relax my jaw and throat to accept his size. I love the taste of his sperm. We fucked in the garage, the house, and even his truck one day on the way back from town.

I found out this morning, after returning from a trip to town after work, that I am also pregnant. I purchased an EPT, and sure enough, it turned blue. I then confirmed it with a visit to my doctor.

I walked into the garage and looked at my father, Grandpa, and said, "We have to talk."

He sat down and said, "What's up, sweetheart?"

I bluntly said, "I'm pregnant." I sat on the other stool, and we silently looked at each other, looking for the words to break the silence.

Finally, Dad, my grandfather, Dad, broke the silence with only one word. "Damn!"

I went to him and took his hand in mine, placing it on my belly, and said, "It's been confirmed by Dr. Ren."

Then he looked at me with concern in his eyes and said, "Your mother is going to flip shit over this."

I looked at him and said, "She'll just have to accept that we will have two of your children growing up in this house." He looked surprised, and I spilled the beans. "Yes, Dad, I know you're my father, and I have all the damning evidence of who mom's baby daddy is again."

I leaned in and kissed him, not as a granddaughter, not as a daughter, but rather as a lover, a woman who was having his bastardly incestuous child.

I grabbed his crotch and said this cock is responsible for a lot of indiscreet, unorthodox fucking.

Finally, he found his tongue and spoke up. "What the fuck are we going to tell your mother?"

I responded with, "The truth." "All of the truth." Except, of course, for my little switch-a-roo of her BC. Which neither of them knew about. So that secret will never be told because I'm the only one who knows it, and a secret is safe with only one person.

When mom got back from grocery shopping, we helped her bring the bags in and put things away. I told Mom we had to talk. Mom sat down and said, "What's up, sweetheart?" For the second time today, I bluntly said, "I'm pregnant."

Mom looked like she was slapped with an ice-cold dishrag. She looked at me and said, "How?" "By whom?"

I reveled in the moment. Looking back, I had more balls than most men for being a woman. I replied, "By my father, my grandpa, and my dad."

A look of shock was written all over her face as I pulled out my phone and played the video of her arguing with my father. Her tears were running freely down her face as I pulled out my phone and played the video of her arguing with my father. She turned to Dad and said, "How could you?"

I jumped in and said, "We were always close." It just happened. When I found out the truth, I knew I had to tell both of you, "The little pretend game is over."

I went on to let them both know that I was going to have this child. We would all stay here and live as a family. Me, my new brother or sister, my mother, father, slash grandfather

I also told them that they were going to be honest with me about our family. Mom looked at Dad, and they both nodded yes. Mom said, "We will tell you."

More family secrets will be revealed.

**************************************************************************************************

This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your feedback. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.