All Comments on 'Skyping with Sky'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He went back to work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of lowlife prick would do that after what had happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another idiot that thinks he's an author

Jesus Christ. More of the giant black cock shit. You do know it's bullshit, right? Why do authors keep writing this miserable drivel. Put it in IR or NON/CON where it belongs. Better yet, fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not real.

Ha Ha. I enjoy when people get so into a story that they can project onto the characters. Why else would they get so worked up about a fictional character's actions and thoughts. Keep up the good work!!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This story have the ingredients to be good, but...

This story have the ingredients to be good, but the writer got lost in the end: 1st - She was raped and didn't use any psychological help (aren't all rape victims offered help by some professional psychologist expert in rape victims?)...2nd - He too had a traumatic experience, he too needed help from a psychologist, or their life will be hell, always wondering about what the other is thinking and imagining...3rd - His wife replaced the furniture in the house, why didn't he offered her a new dog? 4th - Why the rapist had to be black? to be a big cock? rape it's always bad no matter the colour or size of the cock...so just barely 2* MERRY XMAS TO ALL

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think Impo has a good point...

It seems MORE likely that a LESS than well endowed male would turn to rape, as some sort of over-compensation. A guy in possession of a big dick doesn't need to go on rape sprees, he would have found some woman (or several of them) who was more than willing. Of course, you just HAD to stereotype him as a black thug... because no white guys EVER break into homes to rob and rape innocent victims......ever!

See, he HAD to be black, so the BIG COCK thing makes sense. Since this wasn't meant to be just another story about rape or non/consensual sex (they DO have another category for that, BTW); It was meant to illustrate the male insecurity of living with a woman who has experienced a BIG COCK.

So, ergo, only one thing is clear: The author must either have NO cock at all, or if you do, it is a relatively small one. Otherwise, why bother to explore a story about BIG COCKS as a fantasy, unless you don't have one?

This ends up being really silly, which is a shame for you, author. Rape and its associated trauma is SO serious and abhorrent, that trivializing it just for the purposes of your big cock fantasy, is really quite disturbing.

Next time try working on some character development and dialogue for your stories. You really need to lessen your reliance on stereotypes in lieu of character development. Try to create more realistic scenarios. Have a message you want to share. Ask yourself if, after you are done, have you effectively communicated it? Know that every reader will ask, what was the point of THAT?!? Make sure your story provides the answer.

Good luck, and I sincerely hope that one day you can put your racial and gender biases behind you; finally seeing the people around you as PEOPLE- instead of merely just as some outdated and inappropriate stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*s

Wow . That's a very effective flash story .

09cutter made me feel, alot . And it was a very good plot . Fast moving and not explaining everything, like other writers must do .

At first I felt like laughing at this guy, I mean it didn't make any sense 10 years ,Ha ! How stupid can you be. She's 24 ! You wait until she's 24 .Then I was expecting a wife cheating on her husband and being found out while Skyping. I felt surprise then anger as she was raped ! Then satisfaction as the gunshots end his life. Yes, I know, it is my presumption.

I reached the end of the story and I'm left perplexed .

What else did they do ? Did she get any counseling ? How did she deal with the shame? Anger? Why haven't they moved ? Did they get a german shepherd ? Pitt bull ?

What ? Why? How?

Yes sir 09cutter . You pulled many strings on my harp of emotions . Then left me wanting ! Ouch! Good job, thanks.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice try, asshole.

This couple really really needs counseling and healing, and yet it is never mentioned. The focus of the plot is that a large black cock rapist gave her sexual gratification that her white small-dicked husband could not. Another camouflaged cuck story? Or are you trying to hide a rape-is-arousing theme? Are you enjoying his anxiety, humiliation, and feelings of inadequacy? Are you enjoying her suffering, humiliation, and doubts about herself, her husband, their future together?

This could have been an interesting and important story, if the focus was the healing and the recovery. You just made it a vignette of interracial rape and yielding to sexual domination. Gross. I feel dirty even making the effort to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too strange and unbelievable

# 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A LW story that rocks!! I gave you a 5

for a good effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave this a ONE

I come here to read erotica not this bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a shame

I think the LW category is broad enough to embrace a story that deals with the nightmare scenario of rape and all the echoing horrors it entails. How can a woman and her husband manage through the experience and heal together? What kind of support and counseling help? What can they do for each other? How can they return to intimacy? Are their love and their sexuality changed, and if so how?

This, however, was nasty, racist and manipulative. The rapist had to be a cheap stereotype. The author should meet a black person someday. He'd discover that people with brown skin aren't scary, or incapable of speaking properly. They're just people with brown skin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My wife was raped and after going through counseling she eventually confided that she enjoyed the aspect of being forced. To this day her biggest orgasms are from being tied up or "forced" by me. She did orgasm while being raped but the counselor said there could be many explanations for this. So don't pass judgment unless you have lived it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This story was Non consent. There was no voluntary component, and the rapist even killed the dog. Don't contaminate LW with non con stuff. The people who like non con will like this story. Lots of others, like me, don't but will vote because it is in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave this a one.

I can promise you this: if you call the police about a rape in progress, they will have someone dispatched within moments of the call, not make you describe everything before they believe you.

And at that point, you ruined the fucking story.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Think Again

This is so obviously a fantasy (and a very common one) that it is hard for even me to be offended. To fit into Loving Wives, however, it would need to have a great deal more emotional interplay as they try to deal with the after effects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Serious trouble in this marriage.

They can't talk about the elephant in the room - the rape. It takes her 6 months plus to resume normal sexual relationships with her husband? She locks him out of her hospital room for 2 days until she has to go home with him? This woman has some serious mental health issues. Why wouldn't he get her some professional help? I found this story to be lacking in any real emotion. It was just too cut and dry. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read the second chapter first

Came back to read this to see if there was any truth to the rant by the author. Wondering what the author thinks racist means if he feels that this story doesn't qualify. Black guys don't say "fill you with nigga seed" anywhere besides interracial porn.

The rest of the interaction with the rapist sounds like it came from a bad 70's film about the hardcore life in "the hood".

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL GOOD MARRIAGES

to step up, believe in and follow their vows. TK U MLJ LV NV

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Reality

Stories trying to capture the emotional turmoil of rape and even some possible guilty enjoyment the wife may have had. Is always going to be subjective and difficult because of the very nature of the topic. Unless the author has or knows of a close relative or friend who has been through this. Then writing from imagination is a challenge to any author.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Scary story, damn, made me feel like the husband. Really scary. Which means this was well written, just wish I could forget it.

And now I'll go to part two.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Sucks

Story sucks on too many levels to enumerate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous