All Comments on 'Sky's Second Adventure'

by Lifesforperving

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

It is definitely erotic but I was hoping that they were going to play with others as a couple. That said it’s not my story and you should write what you want to write.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (UK)

LifesforpervingLifesforpervingover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi Tess,

Thank you very much for your thoughts and reading this story. I'm sure when she shows him the video in the next story that's going to be all the motivation he needs to kick things up a notch ;)

rocketskaterocketskateover 3 years ago
Very good

Just like the first story this is very good. Enjoyed it a lot and look forward to more

LifesforpervingLifesforpervingover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you rocket, it means a lot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! That was really HOT! Like I stated in my previous comment, Sky and my wife have so much in common. Your story brought back memories of our own first experience with anal sex. Joy had been previously married and being 21 when we met, she had already been with more than 10 men.

Her extremely tight rosebud was the only “cherry” remaining for me. Your story duplicated our own experiences. Neither of us could have imagined how primally erotic and sexually exhilarating Joy would find my deflowering of her extremely tight ass. Her rectal ring was almost too tight and initially painful for both of us. However after fully impaling her and witnessing Joy’s sexual exhilaration and continuous organisms, I was able to continue until her rectal, blood stopping grip, slacken allowing me to totally packed her butt with my cum. Fond memories and thanks for another great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous