All Comments on 'Sky's Wife is the Absolute Limit'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

This is fucking retarded

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah. Sky stayed until he could figure out a way to ditch his soon to be ex card mechanic of a wife. Once he worked that out, he liquidated all his assets and left the bitch twisting in the wind. Word has it that she talked to his sister, and was told to "go fly a kite after she asked when Sky was"

Sky came back three years later after his ex filed for abandonment. Sky had since remarried and had quit both drinking and gambling. When his ex found out, she she tracked him down and threatened him with legal action for support and other things she was "entitled" to.

Two hours later Sky uploaded the video of his wife's stabbing him in the back onto Pornhub, and emailed the link to all their mutual friends and family. Also, to her place of work.

She left town a week later. never to be heard from again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s because he divorced his wife and refused to drink again.

After all, if she could cheat on him because of his addiction, then when else has she cheated on him? What if he forgets to put out the garbage or gas to work late…or forgets an anniversary. Will she cuckold him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

deserves a 1* for stupidity.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Idiot Husband and Idiot Wife if you wanted to write about a bunch of stupid characters you did just that.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What's new about your story? We know that British wives are whores and their husbands are born cuckolds. So what do you want to prove to us besides the known with this crap?

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
Sorry LovingF that's not the real end of the story...

No way Sky would stay with the cheating whore. First he recorded the wife gambling sex acts in exchange for money. She would be fined for prostitution and would get an arrest for life. Then, since they used his bedroom for their trysts, he would record the whole bacchanalia, and upload it in the internet to those free sites with video in short segments. He would then email a link to her grandparents, parents, friends, co-workers, minister of their church and at the end, anybody he could think of. Finally he would divorce the bitch for documented adultery and drop the friends, who were really not his friends at all. This would teach her a lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, he's a willing cuck. All I need to know, regardless of why. She knew he would gamble, and she wanted an excuse to fuck around, while pretending to teach him a lesson. Awful woman, idiot husband, and worthless fake friends to take advantage of the situation. Not one likeable character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1☆ because it could not be more ridiculous...well, British, so maybe. I think the royals and gentry classes of Great Britain have totally screwed up that country. G.B. has become so pansified they just roll over and wet themselves like a submissive dog. COME ON G.B.! Get a freaking grip before you become the cuckold of nations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bit lacking in depth. A bit like the comments so far, especially poor old mattenw who just can't get over the fact that we Brits are superior, we can't help it, it's just natural selection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sky went gambling and drinking. Of course he divorced his slut wife. Stupid story.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

1 star because nobody died in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

seems really rushed at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best for this… is…

No comment

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

To the Anonymous British apologist, we can see the best evidence of British natural selection in the person of ex Prince Harry. He’s a bleeding pip, isn’t he.

DeesjayDeesjayabout 1 year ago

You are a really poor writer! The ideas are good, but you are writing like a schoolchild. You need to set out your story as a plan and elaborate. Your writing is like a Jackson Pollock painting!

fishgetterfishgetter19 days ago

This ranks 'just a wee' bit better than 0 (zero) *. Hope the other stories by this 'writer' is better!! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous