All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 01'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it

Looking forward to the next part, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slave RN???

The slavery sentence would have automatically suspended or revoked any professional licenses, certifications, or registrations! People who hold those have some modicum of authority other people. Slaves cannot have any authority over anyone, except inferior slaves. If a slave nurse tried to give treatments or orders to a free person and the free person objected, the slave nurse could not do their job. She has an obvious collar that cannot be hidden so everyone around would know. She couldn't even be a CNA (Certified Nursing Asst.) for the same reason. At best, she might be a nurse in a veterinary clinic treating other slaves but could not stay at her current hospital.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry Anonymous

I really appreciate your comments. But in my world professional licenses remain at the discretion of the slave's owner. In this case I intend to address this very aspect in chapter 3. (although I may push it off to ch. 4 if editing dictates.)

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 3 years ago

Sorry, I did not enjoy this. Several reasons: overly detailed on how she got caught. Why do we care? Why do we care about Chad at all? Derek is 65 and has two slaves--why? Surely one is enough for a man that age. And finally, 7K words and no sex. I suggest you open as she's being sentenced. Then a boink scene or two. Then get into the camp part.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 3 years ago
Terrific story

Great start to a story. Not only good character development, but you have created a world that is fascinating. Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In contrast to a previous commenter, I loved the explanation and detail of why she was a enslaved and how she got caught, I find the details interesting and it adds colour and context to her situation and adds to the anticipation of any sexual acts to come. I’ll definitely be reading more chapters.

Stuart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Sure

Just wondering why the daughter would be sentenced to slavery? All she did was send a text. As for Rhonda her situation seems bizarre why would any sane person commit a crime that had the potential to bring on years of slavery as a punishment? She’s been married to Chad for long enough to understand that he’s as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Not sure if I’ll be able to read this story, torture porn really isn’t my thing. Some of the punishments described are already extreme.

Tess (UK)

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 3 years ago

Great start! I enjoy a good story with character development and setup. Just because it’s on Literotica doesn’t mean it has to be pure spank fodder. Maybe there should be a warning tag “serious literary content” or “just spank fodder”.

Someone asked why the daughter got slavery as well. It’s called conspiracy and all 3 were equally guilty and culpable. BTW, slavery isn’t illegal in the US.

13th Amendment

Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.[1]

Slavery in the United States

:

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years agoAuthor

Jessica Alexander. The thirteenth Amendment has been shown to allow for judicial enslavement and say that Congress would pass laws to modify.

This allowed prisons to use chain gangs or make convicts work at jobs. In some areas they were even leased to private business for short term labor. (Go see the movie Brubaker with Robert Redford for an example of how that was going on in recent years. These prisoners were not sold.

However, people cannot be bought and sold. Even indentured servitude is loosely used today. Think of those companies offering to pay for continuing education requiring a contract for the employee to work a period of time. But those contracts are not enforced like slavery. The employee is still free to leave but is supposed to pay the employer back.

Both these conditions have been modified by other laws to the point we do not have active slavery. I proposed, like others in the slave story genre to simplify those other laws and make a new amendment that allows for actual buying and selling of slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Chad's law: Everyone will get to meet at least one fucking "Chad" in their lifetime. I swear to god, we all know someone like that.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

Crime and Punishment: Restitution

Gamblin' tries his luck at the dystopic world first envisioned by Joe Doe Stories in SANDY FOOT GIRL, perfected by Gentleman Mariner and Carl Bradford. Sadly we haven't seen much from Gentleman since West Bound Part 3. I'd like to see that story line completed. .

In SLAVE CAMP, we focus on penal servitude as a form of restitution. Rhonda her daughter Caroline and her husband Chad plan to use modern technology and cry me-too to legally rip - off Derek. Fortunately for Derek, technology, like me - too ism, proved to be a two edged sword. Surveillance tapes prove Derek innocent conclusively. Now, Caroline and Rhonda are reduced to slavery. Now, despite her pleas she is being sent to re - education.

Ironically to the WWII generation, a `me - too - ist' was an insincere person, particularly a politician, exactly the opposite of the spin given to the term by generation X and the millenniums.

The concept is interesting. As his later chapter explains, the slave - ocracy has emerged as a reaction to a culture of excessive permissivism we live with today particularly in the North East and Wokie-fornia where arrestees are released so that they can commit additional offences the same day.

I do have a question no writer in this field has answered. If slavery is not hereditary, what happens if children result?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES